Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226244 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 3)
« Reply #1550 on: April 29, 2020, 09:30:50 pm »

I'm not using my Last resort.  I already said that.  I'm 100% sure that's why Faust is asking me to do it.

Faust is way more interested in lynching me to justify his own play than he is in listening or understanding.

We'll skip night if nobody is voting for me at the end of day.  Can't convince Faust to back down? Then enjoy night kill(s).

why would no one have to be voting you? Is that part of the role? do you mean just if not enough people are voting you to lynch you - or like literally... zero people?
It's my own personal bar, currently set out of frustration at faust

so I am gonna kind of require a more exact answer than that please.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 29, 2020, 09:31:56 pm »

I'm not using my Last resort.  I already said that.  I'm 100% sure that's why Faust is asking me to do it.

Faust is way more interested in lynching me to justify his own play than he is in listening or understanding.

We'll skip night if nobody is voting for me at the end of day.  Can't convince Faust to back down? Then enjoy night kill(s).

why would no one have to be voting you? Is that part of the role? do you mean just if not enough people are voting you to lynch you - or like literally... zero people?
He's setting up an excuse for when the night phase doesn't get skipped.

you think he is fabricating that ability? if there was one part of the role I 100% believed he had, it was that portion. are you not the same way?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 29, 2020, 09:34:19 pm »

So, why EFHW?  I'm down with that, because it's not me.  But I think you're gonna get more mileage out of skip.  Possibly e, but skip is my first choice for scum

how is skip on a list without MailMi? I don't think either should be, but like the whole education thing and the way they have protected said info makes it kind of hard to put them in separate pools.

real good. That’s how

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 29, 2020, 10:37:00 pm »

Yeah, no, skip is not scum. I still think we probably have only one yellow left, but look to Eddie/EFHW if there is a red team.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: April 29, 2020, 10:58:16 pm »

Well there has been a lot of information about shraeye's role and I've been having difficulty sorting it all out. Contributing to the difficulty is the problem of how much to believe him and that even if I do choose to believe him, I'm still only getting a secondhand version of his role because he can only paraphrase. So I'm fairly jumbled.

@shraeye, why, exactly don't you want to shoot somebody? Just take a potshot and hope you hit your hunter. Would you shoot somebody if we threatened to lynch you otherwise?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: April 29, 2020, 11:03:08 pm »

Well there has been a lot of information about shraeye's role and I've been having difficulty sorting it all out. Contributing to the difficulty is the problem of how much to believe him and that even if I do choose to believe him, I'm still only getting a secondhand version of his role because he can only paraphrase. So I'm fairly jumbled.

@shraeye, why, exactly don't you want to shoot somebody? Just take a potshot and hope you hit your hunter. Would you shoot somebody if we threatened to lynch you otherwise?

if we threaten to lynch you if you don't tell us what an education is would you tell us?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 29, 2020, 11:03:37 pm »

the previous was meant more to prove a point in the uselessness of the question.
real good. That’s how

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 29, 2020, 11:28:03 pm »

But shraeye had implied that he wouldn't do it even if we threatened to lynch him. I was just clarifying if I understood him correctly.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 30, 2020, 12:52:52 am »

also at skip and MailMi - If you are both so damn sure that each of you are town, then why would you not follow one and other on a same wagon in this spot?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: April 30, 2020, 01:07:37 am »

He's setting up an excuse for when the night phase doesn't get skipped.

you think he is fabricating that ability? if there was one part of the role I 100% believed he had, it was that portion. are you not the same way?
No, I think it's all made up.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: April 30, 2020, 01:13:42 am »

Request prod on Space

This is all going nowhere, and has been for like 5 days. Can we get another IC to step in?

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 30, 2020, 01:25:36 am »

also at skip and MailMi - If you are both so damn sure that each of you are town, then why would you not follow one and other on a same wagon in this spot?
I just want to clearly state this: I have no information suggesting mail-mi is town. I never said I did.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 30, 2020, 01:27:39 am »

I just want to clearly state this: I have no information suggesting mail-mi is town. I never said I did.

fair enough. taken back then I suppose. it was only one way looking back at it.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 30, 2020, 01:36:15 am »

shraeye - I don't think I got an answer before, and if that was intentional then... well not ok I guess I kind of want one... but what is your win con?
real good. That’s how

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 30, 2020, 01:46:01 am »

It's my own personal bar, currently set out of frustration at faust

so I am gonna kind of require a more exact answer than that please.
Whether I do it or not is my option.  Im getting frustrated at Faust.  Because of that I don't feel like doing it unless y'all can convince him to dismount this horse.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 30, 2020, 01:47:19 am »

shraeye - I don't think I got an answer before, and if that was intentional then... well not ok I guess I kind of want one... but what is your win con?
It's in my second big post from yesterday.  Phone quoting sucks.  #1523 I think?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 30, 2020, 01:52:37 am »

Yeah, no, skip is not scum. I still think we probably have only one yellow left, but look to Eddie/EFHW if there is a red team.
Even though Eddie's been harping on EFHW all day?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 30, 2020, 02:05:14 am »

It's in my second big post from yesterday.  Phone quoting sucks.  #1523 I think?

ah yeah got it - so just to clarify.... you have no clue what it is that could possibly change your win con?
real good. That’s how

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 30, 2020, 06:24:23 am »

I do have a clue (also in those posts).  But no clue what it becomes. That's different than in the previous falling skies game where I did know. Ash has provided no clarification

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 30, 2020, 07:56:16 am »

Because he can't. This isn't rocket science. shraeye's claimed role offers 2 ways of confirming parts of it, yet faced with his outing and probable lynch he did not offer either; he agreed to skipping the Night only after I pointed it out to him, and is now walking it back. And even though there is no clear downside, and no upside to waiting, he is refusing to shoot.

The reason is obviously that he has neither of these abilities. He's a scum who's trying to weasel out at least another Night where he lives, and another lynch made with no certainty that his team exists.

He's also using the whole "ashersky is being super vague" excuse, the same one Galzria used to cover up inconsistencies in his fakeclaim.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 30, 2020, 11:04:54 am »

Did you see my rereads of them? I think it's a bus.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 30, 2020, 11:40:37 am »

Did you see my rereads of them? I think it's a bus.

Only two ways to find out.

Wait...
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 30, 2020, 12:39:27 pm »

Hey mail-mi, Eddie, how is that whole "close your eyes and pretend the lies aren't obvious" approach with regards to shraeye working out for you?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 30, 2020, 01:12:08 pm »

Hey mail-mi, Eddie, how is that whole "close your eyes and pretend the lies aren't obvious" approach with regards to shraeye working out for you?

I mean, he's getting more suspicious, but I think I still believe him for now

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 30, 2020, 01:27:05 pm »

Request prod on Space

This is all going nowhere, and has been for like 5 days. Can we get another IC to step in?

Wow, sorry for going prodable. I'm keeping up, and thought I'd made a post yesterday, but keep second-guessing myself about whether it's a good idea for me to express reads at this point.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 16 queries.