Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 181  All

Author Topic: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER  (Read 423501 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 6
« Reply #3850 on: June 19, 2017, 04:05:03 pm »

Not sure I'm parsing everything correctly... what do you mean we have no proff that a vig exists? N3 is proof, no? That many deaths could not have happened without me. Plus I was definitely top of the draft order, so you'd have to make an argument for which role scum!me would have chosen instead.

And what about the N3 "missing kill"? The scum kill is mcmc...

Night 3 kills could very plausibly be SK, Mafia, and Hider-Behind mafia.

OK yeah i fucked up the lynch order in my head. N3 happens after D3.

So Galzria is very very likely but I still believe not confirmed town

N2 kills were weird. One was faust's as he admitted and one e's, no mafia's iirc

Ash was Jailed N2 right?

That's why I don't think there's a strongman.

yeah. And I already explained why they might send goon
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: June 19, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »

Ash reread (including mentions of him, darn PPS' signature that quotes him):

In #346 he says that O is towny and gkrieg, mcmc, TWM, and faust are all scummy.  Then town on Cuzz in the next post.

Lalight is willing to lynch RR, mcmc, and ash in #483.

He calls faust scummy again in #498, but later says he was joking.

Then, in #549, faust says he wants to take ash out of the lynch pool.  Interesting.

In #556 LaLight says that ash, mcmc, RR, gkrieg, and TWM have all done something scummy and is fine lynching any of them.

O gives several reads in #654, putting Awaclus, faust, gkrieg, RR, and ash in his scum camp.

In #896 faust keeps ash out of the lynch pool, along with RR, LaLight, TWM, iguana, O, mcmc, and Andrew.

Ash in #914 says that Galzria, gkrieg, and faust have done a few towny things.

Ash in #1093 says faust is town, and says Galzria's read on faust is towny.

In #1819 (man that's a big jump) RR does his scumpoints thing, and ash is very slightly towny, with basically no points.

In #1946 O has a big would lynch list (9 players) which includes ash.

Then mcmc's claim and the plan came.  At this point ash is becoming increasingly obviously scum.  People scumreading ash here aren't as suspicious now.

After the HH claim and plan, in #2143 O says that the biggest whiners (which he lists as ash, faust, and Galzria) are most likely to be scum.  He then votes for him in #2151.  Continues saying he's scum in #2178.

Galzria in #2198 posts his preferred lynch order, and ash is in the middle (iguana's also in the middle, too).

Dylan puts ash in "lean town" in his preferred lynch order in #2243.  And in #2263 he says "I think Ash is most likely town, but recognize he could be scum."

Galzria claims to have jailed ash in #2669, and kind of votes for him in #2682.  He says he probably blocked ash N2.

O keeps on saying ash is scum.

Faust says that ash in nowhere near confiremd scum in #2693.

O finally votes for ash in #2721.

Ash that Galzria reads as town but his play seems like scum in #2740.

In #2791, ash suggest Awaclus should lead the massclaim.  In another reread that I'm taking a break from, I realized that there is a possibility that Awaclus and RR were bus driven when TWM tried to hide (not too likely, but possible), so this could ring alarm bells.

In #2794, galzria finally votes for ash.

In Awaclus' claim order in #2847, ash and iguana are on the lower end of the list.

In #2915, Dylan is leaning scum on ash.

Ash starts ridiculous claiming in #3041.  Faust likes it, O doesn't, LaLight doesn't.

Ash seems to suggest that faust is scum in #3262, but at this point I don't think we can trust ash anymore.

Lalight votes ash in #3295.

In #3302, Space says she wants to vote for ash but seems unsure.

Faust says RR and ash are scum in #3334.

Fuast votes ash in #3374.  However, ash is even more obvscum than he was already before.

LaLight also votes ash in #3397.

RR says ash is scummy in #3408.

So, faust and ash are having a huge fight here.

Space says she could vote ash.  I'm not sure where the first post that she says this is.

Galzria claims to have jailed ash in #3472

RR seems to want to lynch faust more than ash.

Galzria wants to lynch in #3529, but is uncertain if he would rather lynch faust because of the consequences.  He switches to definitely ash a couple posts later.

Space puts in tons of evidence towards ash being scum in #3549, bring his chances of being scum from 200% to 300%.

I'm sorry, I'm really tired now after doing that whole thing.  I'll come back later.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: June 19, 2017, 05:35:09 pm »

Sup guys, don't prod me thanks
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: June 19, 2017, 06:38:07 pm »

@sudgy: At #3262 in your reread, you say that you don't think we can trust Ash anymore at this point. WHAT?!  He has literally flipped scum.  At what point would you have been able to trust him?!  We literally shouldn't trust anything he said this game.  If you were working from a town mindset, you shouldn't be thinking you could have ever trusted him now that he has flipped.  Obvscum is obv.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: June 19, 2017, 06:43:01 pm »

@sudgy: At #3262 in your reread, you say that you don't think we can trust Ash anymore at this point. WHAT?!  He has literally flipped scum.  At what point would you have been able to trust him?!  We literally shouldn't trust anything he said this game.  If you were working from a town mindset, you shouldn't be thinking you could have ever trusted him now that he has flipped.  Obvscum is obv.

That's not quite what I meant, and it was probably a bad choice of words.  I meant that ash, knowing that he was caught, would start trying as hard as he could to frame others.  Before that we could "trust" that he was trying to be towny and we could read him as a normal scum.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3855 on: June 19, 2017, 06:49:27 pm »

That's not quite what I meant, and it was probably a bad choice of words.  I meant that ash, knowing that he was caught, would start trying as hard as he could to frame others.  Before that we could "trust" that he was trying to be towny and we could read him as a normal scum.

Alternatively, he--being the good mafia player he is, went total WIFOM and included a partner in his list of people he was trying to frame. Without going back and looking yet, I'm willing to bet that he included you in some sort of a list of likely scum, didn't he?
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: June 19, 2017, 07:36:12 pm »

Alternatively, he--being the good mafia player he is, went total WIFOM and included a partner in his list of people he was trying to frame. Without going back and looking yet, I'm willing to bet that he included you in some sort of a list of likely scum, didn't he?

He could, I'm just saying anything he says at that point can't really be used to frame anybody.  And, I don't know if ash mentioned me a single time anywhere this entire game.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: June 19, 2017, 07:49:24 pm »

Unwilling to lynch:

Awaclus, Galzria, Myself. These are pretty obvious/self explanatory at this point. WP Galz if you're scum I guess but the evidence suggests you've likely blocked a Mafia-based kill. If Awaclus is scum he got absurdly lucky by TWM being blocked/saved somehow: unlikely.

among the remaining 6 are people I have scumread at some point. (Faust, Space, LaLight) and people who I haven't really scumread but I consider mostly on the lurker end of the spectrum (Dylan, RoadRunner, Sudgy). I find it somewhat suspicious how so many people seem to have converged on something like a LaLight/Sudgy pairing but all in all I'm pretty open to any cases against all 6.

I think all in all I'd rate myself in the middle of the scumminess from an observer POV. Iguana flipping scum isn't a great look for me but besides that I think all my votes/wagons are pretty easily defensible from the O!Town perspective (which is the true perspective!).

LaLight's case on me is terrible (and I'm somewhat interested in why he's still voting for me) but I think it's somewhat more reasonable if I believe that LaLight missed the fact that I was entirely willing and committed to lynching Ashersky d4. Always possible he intentionally missed it.

If i'm going to sheep anyone (no guarantees) it'd pretty be clearly Galzria, being the probably town member whos reads I put any weight in at this point.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: June 19, 2017, 08:53:33 pm »

Also just noticed I put Space with 2 SK lynches...

Hey, even without the extra second SK kill, I still have the record so far for being part of the most useful (i.e. non-town) kills :-) I hadn't spotted that with my data-wrangling!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: June 19, 2017, 08:54:15 pm »

I'm not going to do it right now cuz sleep, but it might be good if someone would go through and list people who were on wagons on scum but then left it before the end of the day.

I should be able to write a script for that tomorrow evening, assuming the day hasn't ended.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: June 19, 2017, 09:06:02 pm »

Just looking over the wagon history, I'm pretty confident that there's one scum in sudgy/Dylan, and the other in LL/O.

Of those four, I guess I'm most confident on LL, though O's recent-ish posts trying to paint himself as not-that-scummy really don't impress me at all, so I'm more hesitant than I had been about it.

Vote: LL for now at least.

Really have to sleep now!

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: June 19, 2017, 10:34:52 pm »

Vote: Space

gotta drum up that conversation.

The near-universal agreement of LaLight is super scummy and
O's recent-ish posts trying to paint himself as not-that-scummy really don't impress me at all

What does that even mean? You think I should say "IM SUPER SCUMMY PLEASE LYNCH ME?" You're annoyed at my posting style? What exactly is irking you? All I see is frequent complaint about me from you that are nearly contentless and anti-town since they don't contain anything that's reasonable to respond to.

Seriously at least LaLight tries to present an argument, far more impressive than what you've done via your reads of me.

Your interactions towards me have been nothing but weird and scummy the past few days so I might aswell jump on my read. It seems likely you're trying to set up two town lynches in a row by going with the common lynch then pushing me, while leaving yourself relatively untainted.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: June 20, 2017, 12:36:20 am »

Vote: Space

gotta drum up that conversation.

The near-universal agreement of LaLight is super scummy and
O's recent-ish posts trying to paint himself as not-that-scummy really don't impress me at all

What does that even mean? You think I should say "IM SUPER SCUMMY PLEASE LYNCH ME?" You're annoyed at my posting style? What exactly is irking you? All I see is frequent complaint about me from you that are nearly contentless and anti-town since they don't contain anything that's reasonable to respond to.

Seriously at least LaLight tries to present an argument, far more impressive than what you've done via your reads of me.

Your interactions towards me have been nothing but weird and scummy the past few days so I might aswell jump on my read. It seems likely you're trying to set up two town lynches in a row by going with the common lynch then pushing me, while leaving yourself relatively untainted.

Why would "near universal agreement of LaLight" be scummy? If LL is scum, they only have one partner left who would probably not want to bus at the moment.  So it would make sense if like all but one person thought LL was scummy.

Just looking over the wagon history, I'm pretty confident that there's one scum in sudgy/Dylan, and the other in LL/O.

Of those four, I guess I'm most confident on LL, though O's recent-ish posts trying to paint himself as not-that-scummy really don't impress me at all, so I'm more hesitant than I had been about it.

Vote: LL for now at least.

Really have to sleep now!

Frankly, I'd bet my (in game) life on a 1 for 1 against sudgy right now.

If one of LL or sudgy happen to flip town though, I would want to lynch O then faust.  Not because I particularly think faust is scum at the moment, but because he would just be the next in line of suspicion there, ESPECIALLY if he wasn't the nk any of the nights before that point.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: June 20, 2017, 01:34:54 am »

generally when with only small evidence almost everyone jumps on a certain person, it's more likely that scum have facilitated everyone agreeing.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: June 20, 2017, 01:40:08 am »

vote: Dylan for growing scumminess

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: June 20, 2017, 01:40:44 am »

Why lynching me? I can't see any possible reason you suddenly decide to do that

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: June 20, 2017, 02:18:35 am »

generally when with only small evidence almost everyone jumps on a certain person, it's more likely that scum have facilitated everyone agreeing.
Cool, so 2 votes is "near universal agreement" now?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: June 20, 2017, 02:18:53 am »

Hint: It's because you're scum.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: June 20, 2017, 02:48:53 am »

Hint: It's because you're scum.

Hint: i'm not. But i am okay to be lynched, it's just lowering chances of townwin a bit

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: June 20, 2017, 09:45:03 am »

Vote Count 6.3

sudgy (2): Galzria, Dylan32
LaLight (2): faust, SpaceAnemone
SpaceAnemone (1): O
Dylan32 (1): LaLight

Not Voting (3): RoadRunner7671, Awaclus, sudgy

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 6 ends Saturday, June 24, at 5:00 PM.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #3870 on: June 20, 2017, 09:46:25 am »

Vote: sudgy
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: June 20, 2017, 05:23:23 pm »

Dylan, LaLight and sudgy are all places I'd lynch before rereading. However, I gotta look at iguana interactions some day.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: June 20, 2017, 05:55:52 pm »

I don't know. Sudgy is always lurky and weird scummy, in every game he is town. I would actually bet on two scums in O, SA, Dylan, faust.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: June 20, 2017, 06:37:20 pm »

I don't know. Sudgy is always lurky and weird scummy, in every game he is town. I would actually bet on two scums in O, SA, Dylan, faust.

If you were asked to put together a case against Dylan, what would it look like?

How about against sudgy after all? He's the biggest wagon at present, on L-2 already, so if people don't join me in figuring you're suspicious, you might end up having to make a decision about whether to vote there in self-preservation, unless you want to put forward an entirely different case... ?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: June 20, 2017, 06:50:22 pm »

I've been trying to work out how strongly I think LL is scum. Here are a few other wagon states I've pulled out to look at; do any of the rest of you have feelings about how much they support/oppose the scum!LL stance?

This stuff is all from D1/D2... D3 & D4 were mostly concerned with mopping up the people whose scumminess was revealed by the claiming exercise.

D5 there aren't yet enough green names to be sure of a lot, but LL, O and sudgy were notably off-wagon for the iguana lynch. Dylan's place on the iguana wagon could be explained as a bussing scum resigned to losing a partner, though. Really, I think both of the remaining scums are playing well to stay non-obvious at this stage.

#883 (D1)
LL (1): Space
e (1): Andrew
TWM (4): JR, ash, sudgy, mcmc
ash (1): iguana
mcmc (4): gkrieg, LL, Jake, TWM
sudgy (1): faust
JR (3): Galz, e, Dylan
iguana (1): Cuzz
Awaclus (1): O
O (1): Awaclus
Andrew (2): PPS, Eevee
Not Voting (3): Calamitas, RR, Jimmmmm

#1221 (D1)
TWM (3): JR, ash, mcmc
sudgy (1): faust
JR (7): e, Dylan, iguana, gkrieg, LL, Jake, sudgy
mcmc (1): Space
gkrieg (1): Andrew
RR (1): Cuzz
LL (4): Galz, PPS, Eevee, O
Not Voting (4): Calamitas, RR, Jimmmmm, TWM

Cuzz (1): faust
Andrew (8): PPS, e, LL, Eevee, O, sudgy, Cuzz, Dylan
Dylan (3): Galz, Jake, Andrew
sudgy (1): TWM
Not Voting (9): JR, gkrieg, Calamitas, Space, RR, ash, mcmc, Jimmmmm, iguana

#2478 (D2)
Cuzz (8): faust, sudgy, PPS, Dylan, Andrew, Space, iguana, Jake
Dylan (1): Galz
Andrew (4): LL, Eevee, O, RR
Space (1): Cuzz
Not Voting (8): JR, gkrieg, Calamitas, ash, mcmc, Jimmmmm, TWM, e

#2483 (D2)
Cuzz (6): faust, sudgy, Dylan, Andrew, Space, iguana
Dylan (1): Galz
Andrew (6): LL, Eevee, O, RR, PPS, Jake
Space (1): Cuzz
Not Voting (8): JR, gkrieg, Calamitas, ash, mcmc, Jimmmmm, TWM, e

#2558 (D2)
Cuzz (5): faust, sudgy, Dylan, Andrew, Space
Andrew (10): LL, Eevee, O, PPS, Jake, iguana, Jimmmmm, Cuzz, Galz, mcmc
Not Voting (7): JR, gkrieg, Calamitas, ash, TWM, e, RR
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 181  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 20 queries.