Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45  All

Author Topic: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (game overrrrrrrrrrrrrr)  (Read 109039 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D3)
« Reply #825 on: March 11, 2017, 10:26:31 am »

I think Griekg is town and I believe that this crazy pretty much out of nowhere tunneling by LL gives even more evidence to what should already be clear that LL is scum.

What's the rest of the evidence?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 11, 2017, 02:03:58 pm »

I think Griekg is town and I believe that this crazy pretty much out of nowhere tunneling by LL gives even more evidence to what should already be clear that LL is scum.

What's the rest of the evidence?
1. What has he done that has been or could be considered town.
2. He's playing extremely similarly if not the exact same to M94 where he was scum.
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 12, 2017, 01:45:01 am »

I was concerned stuff would happen when I was gone basically all day. I should have known better.

I will try to put together a more well put together case on Jake then just me tunnelling him tomorrow if I get to it
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (N2)
« Reply #828 on: March 12, 2017, 09:25:11 am »

Vote Count 3.3

LaLight (1): Jimmmmm
JaketheBaseballGod22 (1): 2.71828...
gkrieg13 (1): LaLight

Not voting (5): Robz888, gkrieg13, Calamitas, EFHW, JaketheBaseballGod22

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends Friday, March 17 at midnight forum time.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 12, 2017, 04:50:32 pm »

prod: everyone

What are we at? What is everyone doing? Are you all rereading stuff?
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 12, 2017, 04:51:34 pm »

Current situation is that people think i am scummy, e thinks Jake is scummy, i think gkrieg is scummy but we don't progress. We should though, because talking helps find scum.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 12, 2017, 04:52:29 pm »

If gkrieg is not happening i am perfectly fine with vote: Jake.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 12, 2017, 05:00:19 pm »

nobody is currently eligible for a prod.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 12, 2017, 05:20:23 pm »

You do realize this is MYLO?  It seriously looks like you haven't put that much effort into finding scum and that you're just throwing names around.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 12, 2017, 05:49:32 pm »

You do realize this is MYLO?  It seriously looks like you haven't put that much effort into finding scum and that you're just throwing names around.

Yes, I do. But firstly, i am really sure more than 50% that Jake is scum due to his play and poe. Secondly, do we really need to stall for another week with accusations and no voting? I am ready to take the resposibility of the second vote on MyLo.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 12, 2017, 05:50:40 pm »

Yes, I do. But firstly, i am really sure more than 50% that Jake is scum due to his play and poe. Secondly, do we really need to stall for another week with accusations and no voting? I am ready to take the resposibility of the second vote on MyLo.

What POE and what aspects of his play?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 12, 2017, 06:55:16 pm »

Gkrieg plays too perfect town game.

What do you mean by this? I don't think gkrieg's game has been Towny at all, despite him repeatedly claiming so. Does anyone else actually think he's Towny (apart from his "Townslip")?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 12, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »

What do you mean by this? I don't think gkrieg's game has been Towny at all, despite him repeatedly claiming so. Does anyone else actually think he's Towny (apart from his "Townslip")?
I do
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 12, 2017, 07:05:50 pm »

This is ridiculous. There's no case on me. This tells me that LL is scum more because scum has to be on my wagon or else scum could hammer me now and win.
Baseball For Life

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 12, 2017, 07:15:27 pm »

I do

Why?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2017, 07:21:49 pm »

I do

Why?
Why do you think he's not?
Baseball For Life

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 12, 2017, 08:14:16 pm »

I completely agree with this, and I don't know where the "wow OMG gkrieg invincible town game" narrative came from. And I've said so repeatedly.

Actually, I do know where it came from, gkrieg sort of just asserted that he's played this perfect town game, and that was that. It's really silly, how can anyone say they've played a perfect town game when we're in MYLO? There was no Day 1 scum lynch, or Day 2 scum lynch. No townie, myself included, is playing a terrific town game, let alone a perfect one.

But all of this is fairly immaterial, given the townslip, which I do think--and maybe here we part ways, Jimm--just overwhelmingly confirms gkrieg as town.

Which leads me to... Vote: LaLight. He was already sort of scummy, but then he started pushing gkrieg, which is silly, and now he's okay with Jake... he's just clearly fine with any vote. I don't see him building cases.

By the way, I don't think Jake is any different here than usual, and I find Jake very hard to read generally. I would be interested to read E's case on him. Not ruling it out, but LL seems like he almost has to be scum at this point.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 12, 2017, 08:23:20 pm »

This series of posts just reeks of falseness, of a sort of scum desperation:

Current situation is that people think i am scummy, e thinks Jake is scummy, i think gkrieg is scummy but we don't progress. We should though, because talking helps find scum.

Like, okay, we had a pause in the action, but it's the weekend, and even if we No Lynch it isn't totally awful. Obviously we should be more active, but I think LL isn't so much trying to get us to do worthwhile stuff as he is trying to get literally any lynch other lynch through.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 13, 2017, 01:10:03 am »

This series of posts just reeks of falseness, of a sort of scum desperation:

Like, okay, we had a pause in the action, but it's the weekend, and even if we No Lynch it isn't totally awful. Obviously we should be more active, but I think LL isn't so much trying to get us to do worthwhile stuff as he is trying to get literally any lynch other lynch through.

Scum desperation? Why would I ever be desperate as scum at this point?
This all is just a bad idea. I mean voting for me. I guess the only thing to save us is vig.

I am not fine with just any vote. As I have told earlier, Jake pushes my case with words "he's the same as in M94", but here is the problem: he does not explain why and more interestingly he had not said that before gkrieg said that. I mean gkrieg told that "LaLight is just like M94", Jake caught it and never explaining started to push it and get some town credit because he was my partner there.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2017, 02:08:12 am »

I completely agree with this, and I don't know where the "wow OMG gkrieg invincible town game" narrative came from. And I've said so repeatedly.

Actually, I do know where it came from, gkrieg sort of just asserted that he's played this perfect town game, and that was that. It's really silly, how can anyone say they've played a perfect town game when we're in MYLO? There was no Day 1 scum lynch, or Day 2 scum lynch. No townie, myself included, is playing a terrific town game, let alone a perfect one.

But all of this is fairly immaterial, given the townslip, which I do think--and maybe here we part ways, Jimm--just overwhelmingly confirms gkrieg as town.

Which leads me to... Vote: LaLight. He was already sort of scummy, but then he started pushing gkrieg, which is silly, and now he's okay with Jake... he's just clearly fine with any vote. I don't see him building cases.

By the way, I don't think Jake is any different here than usual, and I find Jake very hard to read generally. I would be interested to read E's case on him. Not ruling it out, but LL seems like he almost has to be scum at this point.

I never said it was perfect but that I have been townie, which is true.

LaLight, if you don't get out of your OMGUS mood and you are town, we can't lynch correctly today.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 13, 2017, 02:26:32 am »

I never said it was perfect but that I have been townie, which is true.

LaLight, if you don't get out of your OMGUS mood and you are town, we can't lynch correctly today.

unvote. What options do we have to lynch correctly? Why can't my omgus be correct?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 13, 2017, 02:40:49 am »

I have been townie, which is true.

You keep saying this. How have you been Towny?

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 13, 2017, 02:50:32 am »

request vote count

Will be LA today, will reread tomorrow.

Voting gkrieg besides his townslip is insane at thia point though.
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (N2)
« Reply #848 on: March 13, 2017, 07:00:26 am »

Vote Count 3.4

LaLight (2): Jimmmmm, Robz888
JaketheBaseballGod22 (1): 2.71828...

Not voting (5): gkrieg13, Calamitas, EFHW, JaketheBaseballGod22, LaLight

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends Friday, March 17 at midnight forum time.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 13, 2017, 08:39:04 am »

I do

Why?
Why do you think he's not?
Scummy here.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 16 queries.