Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 85  All

Author Topic: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (g@me over)  (Read 209417 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (D1)
« Reply #475 on: January 04, 2017, 05:12:34 am »

I think gkrieg/Awaclus is a good place to look for scum.

Gkrieg is definitely a better place to look for scum than me.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 04, 2017, 07:13:16 am »

Why gkrieg?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #477 on: January 04, 2017, 07:14:28 am »

Because I'm not scum.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 04, 2017, 07:16:24 am »

Because I'm not scum.
No, I meant that there hadn't seemed to be a case for gkrieg, nor any suspicion on him.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 04, 2017, 08:31:23 am »

I'll go with vote:gkrieg. His "I'm not paying attention" thing is starting to feel like an act.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: January 04, 2017, 08:33:37 am »

Adding space -- vote: gkrieg.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 04, 2017, 08:47:02 am »

I'll go with vote:gkrieg. His "I'm not paying attention" thing is starting to feel like an act.

I thought he brought up a really good point about Robz previously pushing for claimed PR lynch as mafia. He would have had to have been paying attention to notice that.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 04, 2017, 08:57:17 am »

I thought he brought up a really good point about Robz previously pushing for claimed PR lynch as mafia. He would have had to have been paying attention to notice that.u
Right. I think it's an act. I think scum!gkrieg came up with that observation of Robz, given how he continued to push it after doubt had been created.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 04, 2017, 08:59:44 am »

I thought he brought up a really good point about Robz previously pushing for claimed PR lynch as mafia. He would have had to have been paying attention to notice that.u
Right. I think it's an act. I think scum!gkrieg came up with that observation of Robz, given how he continued to push it after doubt had been created.

So you think he is pretending to not pay attention by pretending to pay attention?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 04, 2017, 09:00:02 am »

I thought he brought up a really good point about Robz previously pushing for claimed PR lynch as mafia. He would have had to have been paying attention to notice that.
I think the fact that scum!Robz did this before recently actually makes it less likely that he would do it again here.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 04, 2017, 09:32:00 am »

So you think he is pretending to not pay attention by pretending to pay attention?
!  No.  On two separate occasions - when I asked him who his scumreads were and when he voted for Robz, he stated he wasn't paying attention. I'm thinking that is feigned indifference. The Robz case was, perhaps, an attempt to use the parallel and Robz's past successes as scum to get Robz lynched.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 04, 2017, 09:42:18 am »

!  No.  On two separate occasions - when I asked him who his scumreads were and when he voted for Robz, he stated he wasn't paying attention. I'm thinking that is feigned indifference. The Robz case was, perhaps, an attempt to use the parallel and Robz's past successes as scum to get Robz lynched.

OK. I get what you are saying. I just went through and looked through his posts. I only found one in response to you:

Will lynch most people but want to lynch Joseph because of his poor stunts.

The stunts that you say don't indicate he is scum?
gkrieg, who do you think is scummy?

Don't know yet. Haven't been paying enough attention honestly.

But only found one other and that was talking about the vote count, which is a different thing, I think:

vote: Robz

Haven't paid attention to vote counts

So I am not sure I agree with you. His first not paying attention was fairly early in the day. It was post 290. At that point you hadn't really given any mafia reads yourself (granted you did sub in part way) and took you to about post 390 to vote and give a mafia read yourself. So I think you are overstating your point here as he has been paying attention. The other post was about vote counts, which was reasonable as there were a bunch of Robz votes without a vote count at that time.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 04, 2017, 09:43:09 am »

vote: EFHW using faust's previously stated suspicion to vote for gkrieg on an overstated point.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 04, 2017, 11:00:28 am »

Adding space -- vote: gkrieg.

Honestly I was just waiting for other games to go into night. Now I'll spend more time on this one.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 04, 2017, 11:08:03 am »

vote: EFHW using faust's previously stated suspicion to vote for gkrieg on an overstated point.
I feel like you still don't get my point.  I'm not saying he isn't paying attention.  I'm saying he is projecting a disengaged attitude in an attempt to seem like town.  I can also see a a very plausible scum narrative for his case against Robz.

I am using faust's suggestion, as well.  But I won't vote Awaclus, who I think is town, and whom he also fingered with suspicion.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 04, 2017, 11:15:40 am »

I feel like you still don't get my point.  I'm not saying he isn't paying attention.  I'm saying he is projecting a disengaged attitude in an attempt to seem like town.  I can also see a a very plausible scum narrative for his case against Robz.

No I get your point. I am saying that there is exactly one example of this so-called projection. There aren't multiple, or a bunch. Just one. So I think you are exaggerating something to piggyback off faust's suspicion.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 04, 2017, 11:16:46 am »

No I get your point. I am saying that there is exactly one example of this so-called projection. There aren't multiple, or a bunch. Just one. So I think you are exaggerating something to piggyback off faust's suspicion.
Voting without checking the vote count and stating that you are doing that is actually an unusual thing to do, and a careful player doesn't do that.  More later.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 04, 2017, 11:23:53 am »

Vote: McEFHW
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 04, 2017, 11:29:57 am »

Jake, it seems like you just always think the people other people think are scum are scum.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 04, 2017, 11:33:39 am »

I am using faust's suggestion, as well.  But I won't vote Awaclus, who I think is town, and whom he also fingered with suspicion.

I really wasn't paying enough attention at that point to know who my scum reads are.  But I have done that as both town and as scum.  I think when I'm very involved in a game it is much easier to read me though.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: January 04, 2017, 11:50:02 am »

Jake, it seems like you just always think the people other people think are scum are scum.
Nope I just saw a player who I thought was scum and voted them.
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 04, 2017, 11:53:13 am »

Also EFHW is one of my scum reads. The rest are Big G mcmc(lurking), TWM and robz.
Baseball For Life

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 04, 2017, 11:55:12 am »

TWM, who do you think is scum, besides me, at this point?  Still think Robz?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 04, 2017, 11:58:39 am »

This post by gkrieg came after Robz presented his defense of thinking Awaclus was soft-claiming, which was supported by Robz's previous posts, but gkrieg just sticks to the same theory without acknowledging the new information.

Before people voted for Robz, I put a line in my QT saying that this confirms Robz to be scum.  I honestly think he is acting the same as he did when we lynched Jake as the vanilla cop.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 04, 2017, 12:06:11 pm »

This post by gkrieg came after Robz presented his defense of thinking Awaclus was soft-claiming, which was supported by Robz's previous posts, but gkrieg just sticks to the same theory without acknowledging the new information.

Before people voted for Robz, I put a line in my QT saying that this confirms Robz to be scum.  I honestly think he is acting the same as he did when we lynched Jake as the vanilla cop.
He is though which is why I was looking at him as scum although can you explain the QT thing robz?
Baseball For Life

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 85  All

Page created in 1.977 seconds with 16 queries.