Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58  All

Author Topic: Mafia 82: Speed-Dating Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win!  (Read 129198 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 82: Speed-Dating Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #800 on: June 13, 2016, 04:40:47 pm »

unvote

As per faust's logic, because Jimmmm and Seprix were partners and Jimmmm was mafia, Seprix should be IC right?

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 13, 2016, 04:48:11 pm »

Vote: RR

Only logical reason we're not dead is because you're scum.
Also in D1 QT, RR said scum wouldn't kill us, but would kill a hood town player like faust. Convenient how faust was the one night killed.

Really? You don't need to be a genuis to predict the faust NK.
Really? Because if RR was town, scum could have had an almost guaranteed 2 kills. Surely 2 kills is better than 1?
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 13, 2016, 05:06:33 pm »

Vote: RR

Only logical reason we're not dead is because you're scum.
Also in D1 QT, RR said scum wouldn't kill us, but would kill a hood town player like faust. Convenient how faust was the one night killed.
Um...logical?

1. I'd have to be pretty terrible to (as scum) tell you who we were killing.
2. If you were the Doctor, scum can block you for a while and effectively make you a VT. Or, if we were lovers, scum would've assumed the Doctor would protect us.

And my statement still stands. As scum, I'd rather kill Faust then two mediocre-to-bad town players.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 13, 2016, 05:06:47 pm »

Also the WIFOM behind it that Joseph fell for.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 82: Speed-Dating Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #804 on: June 13, 2016, 05:10:53 pm »

Jimmmm and I might be lovers.
vote: Seprix
Explain yourself.

I'm kinda with Joseph here.  Why would scum pass up the opportunity to either kill a doctor or kill two townies simultaneously?  Makes it fairly likely to my mind that one of RR and Joseph is scum.  I would guess RR, I think?  But this we can find out.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 13, 2016, 05:37:39 pm »

So, this isn't that useful because scum may have bussed and certainly there'll be plenty of town who didn't like the lurker lynch, but here is:

Haddock's Entirely Subjective Ordering Of People By How Much They Supported The Jimmmm Wagon, From Most Supportive To Least.

Joseph (voted early, never moved)
ced (As everyone, noted that he didn't like lurker lynches, but went Jimm over Awaclus)
Haddock (didn't like the lurker lynch and made that point repeatedly, but stuck it out, mostly for survival, admittedly)
Awaclus (Same picture as Haddock, really)
silver (Ends up on the wagon, but only after jumping on and off a bit)
RR (There for a long time, but his last minute move away nearly saved Jimmm.  Hi No Lynch nonsense is somewhat like him, but still, this looks bad)
ADK (Took quite a while to show up, and when he did went for Awaclus over Jimmm)
iguana ( :(  Sorry to put you so low, man.  Thanks for sticking with us. :)   )
gkrieg (pretty bad.  He says he's happy with Jimmm by PoE but never votes him that I can see)
Seprix  (Absolutely abominable lover claim)
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 13, 2016, 05:45:26 pm »

So, this isn't that useful because scum may have bussed and certainly there'll be plenty of town who didn't like the lurker lynch, but here is:

Haddock's Entirely Subjective Ordering Of People By How Much They Supported The Jimmmm Wagon, From Most Supportive To Least.

Joseph (voted early, never moved)
ced (As everyone, noted that he didn't like lurker lynches, but went Jimm over Awaclus)
Haddock (didn't like the lurker lynch and made that point repeatedly, but stuck it out, mostly for survival, admittedly)
Awaclus (Same picture as Haddock, really)
silver (Ends up on the wagon, but only after jumping on and off a bit)
RR (There for a long time, but his last minute move away nearly saved Jimmm.  Hi No Lynch nonsense is somewhat like him, but still, this looks bad)
ADK (Took quite a while to show up, and when he did went for Awaclus over Jimmm)
iguana ( :(  Sorry to put you so low, man.  Thanks for sticking with us. :)   )
gkrieg (pretty bad.  He says he's happy with Jimmm by PoE but never votes him that I can see)
Seprix  (Absolutely abominable lover claim)

My main problem with everything was that I really didn't think that Jimmmm would give us much information on the lynch.  I also thought that you were more likely to be scum, and I think the lurker lynch D1 is generally motivated by scum.  Obviously it wasn't this game, and was good, but I think it happens too much.  I don't know.  I have had way too many EgorK or Hydrad mislynches.

I was wrong about the Jimmmmm lynch, but I think we can actually learn a lot from who defended him, because there weren't that many good reasons to really defend him.  I also just didn't like the way the lynch formed.

I would be all for a Seprix lynch, the only problem I see is that he was dating jimmmm, which means that it was a scum/scum neighborhood.  Maybe EFHW just made the neighborhoods available to the speccy, but if you wanted a spoiler free speccy, you could just not read the QTs.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 82: Speed-Dating Mafia - N1
« Reply #807 on: June 13, 2016, 06:52:20 pm »

I think I'm scummier than Seprix. I was over there blowing my nose at Jimmmmm's defense. Still though. Let's here Seprix's pitiful excuse, if he even has one.

You'll hear my pitiful excuse shortly, but I have a case of my own. I've been doing some serious thinking, and I think I know the next scum.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 13, 2016, 06:54:22 pm »

I was 100% certain Jimmmmm was town. I was so sure, I decided to bluff the lover claim. I'm glad it turned out Jimmmmm was scum, but as you all know, I hate lurker lynches D1. They're way too safe.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 13, 2016, 06:56:49 pm »

On the very very bright side, Haddock is basically confirmed town now. If he isn't town, that is some serious bussing he did on Jimmmmm.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: June 13, 2016, 08:04:02 pm »

unvote

As per faust's logic, because Jimmmm and Seprix were partners and Jimmmm was mafia, Seprix should be IC right?

What do people think about this?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 13, 2016, 08:08:51 pm »

It all depends on the odds of whether scum would be together in a dating scenario D1.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 14, 2016, 12:17:34 am »

unvote

Eh, I'm not so sure about that. I think it's just as likely that EFHW didn't even consider that when assigning neighborhoods.

But also: gkrieg said some scummy stuff in our QT last night. The main thing is that he asked who I was requesting, which I found odd, but he also said something that I wouldn't exactly call a scumslip but seemed to imply he was speaking from a scum perspective. It's enough to make me want to vote: gkrieg
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 14, 2016, 02:05:57 am »

unvote

Eh, I'm not so sure about that. I think it's just as likely that EFHW didn't even consider that when assigning neighborhoods.

But also: gkrieg said some scummy stuff in our QT last night. The main thing is that he asked who I was requesting, which I found odd, but he also said something that I wouldn't exactly call a scumslip but seemed to imply he was speaking from a scum perspective. It's enough to make me want to vote: gkrieg

I think that it is important that people are held responsible for who they requested.  I found you scummy the day before do I wanted to know who you thought was scummy and who you would request

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 14, 2016, 03:47:05 am »

But also: gkrieg said some scummy stuff in our QT last night. The main thing is that he asked who I was requesting, which I found odd

RR also asked me who I'd pick for neighbourhood - didn't tell him, as I knew that if we were alive, he's almost certainly scum.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #815 on: June 14, 2016, 03:55:38 am »

I told Haddock who I requested and he also told me who he requested.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 14, 2016, 09:14:19 am »

Why are you not voting for the confirmed scum?
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 14, 2016, 09:18:48 am »

Who is confirmed scum?
Seprix I guess.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 14, 2016, 09:20:13 am »

Awaclus always votes for people in these situations, unless he's protecting a hidden interest.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 14, 2016, 09:20:50 am »

Wait, Seprix lied about being lover, which is scummy.
But was there really a scum/scum QT- seems unlikely.

PPE: 1

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 14, 2016, 09:22:27 am »

Also, do people reckon we have a scum/scum QT D2 or not? I think probably not, as scum don't need it- having 1 person in 2 chats is better than 2 people in 1 chat, when they have daytalk anyway.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 14, 2016, 09:26:27 am »

I highly recommend that people do a targeted re-read of Seprix. There is close to zero scum-hunting there. Seprix as town may have weird ideas sometimes, but he's very focused on finding scum.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #822 on: June 14, 2016, 10:14:39 am »

I am.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 14, 2016, 10:34:05 am »

I am.

You vote for me every game. You are wrong every time.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 14, 2016, 10:35:28 am »

I highly recommend that people do a targeted re-read of Seprix. There is close to zero scum-hunting there. Seprix as town may have weird ideas sometimes, but he's very focused on finding scum.

I went aggressive in the other Mafia game, and by the time I started this one, I was already in hot water in the other game, so I decided to tone down the rhetoric a little. Not to mention, people in this gave have been more reserved in general. But before I forget, I need to present my case.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.