Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 139920 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #675 on: May 17, 2016, 01:30:35 pm »

oh I also don't really want to lynch II

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 17, 2016, 02:41:16 pm »

vote: e
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 17, 2016, 03:34:06 pm »

Vote: e

Getting him on plurality would be friggin sweet.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 17, 2016, 03:35:10 pm »

I mean, no. I don't have a specific reason to lynch him. I can't build a case except lurking. But you know what, PoE. I don't know why I shouldn't lynch him

PoE doesn't even exist Day 1 when you have absolutely no flips and no information at all. This doesn't even make sense.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 17, 2016, 03:36:17 pm »

The team is e/silverscum/someone

Please, if I die or you kill me, please just believe it.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 17, 2016, 03:37:56 pm »

Let's see

Unofficial Vote Count:

pingpongsam (1): Egork, Joseph
Egork (3): e, silverspawn, J Reggie
e (4): gkrieg13, Haddock, Seprix, Iguganaiguana
Joseph2302 (4): A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, chairs
ss (1):PPS

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 17, 2016, 03:39:01 pm »

Let's see

Unofficial Vote Count:

e (4): gkrieg13, Haddock, Seprix, Iguganaiguana
Joseph2302 (3): A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, chairs

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 17, 2016, 03:43:12 pm »

Unofficial Vote Count:

e (4): gkrieg13, Haddock, Seprix, Iguganaanuaniguanguaiguanaiangnignngiaiaananananananaiguana
Joseph2302 (3): A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, chairs

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 17, 2016, 03:54:27 pm »

Vote: Joseph
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 17, 2016, 04:26:28 pm »

Of the available options I would vote e over Egor over Joseph.  And, well, since I AM voting e already...

We have plurality lynching?  I still think people should be encouraged to try to get an actual lynch together - people committing more makes wagon analysis easier later.  So with that in mind I will be trying to get a proper lynch through tomorrow, somehow or another.

That said, I'll catch up now.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 17, 2016, 04:33:54 pm »

Of the available options I would vote e over Egor over Joseph.  And, well, since I AM voting e already...

We have plurality lynching?  I still think people should be encouraged to try to get an actual lynch together - people committing more makes wagon analysis easier later.  So with that in mind I will be trying to get a proper lynch through tomorrow, somehow or another.

That said, I'll catch up now.

To be clear I've voted only for Joseph. I did the silver thing to see what would happen and some things happened which I think were not insignificant.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 17, 2016, 04:41:07 pm »

Don't you see?  If people like you didn't automatically assume that someone was scum as soon as they made a mistake, then small mistakes wouldn't drastically decrease our chances of winning!  But while you're around we HAVE to play perfectly or lose immediately.

Not automatically assuming that someone is scum as soon as they make a mistake drastically decreases our chances of winning, because that way we can't tell who's actually scum and who isn't.

We win when we play perfectly, so I don't see the problem.
Ugh.  As tends to happen when I argue with Awaclus, I give up.

I was more busy than I anticipated. Sorry about that, would I know I would not sign up for the game.

Joseph is ok lynch. Consider this intent to hammer, though I'm not sure when is the next time I'll be online
Blehhhhh. I mean, I get that you're busier than expected.  But Joseph is not a good lynch.

"Town players don't do stupid things as town"- guessing you don't remember ever playing with me before then.
As town I often do stupid things, the worst one I can remember was being in a neighbourhood with Hydrad and we both told each other we were scum, when we were both town.
Therefore, me doing stupid things in this game isn't a scumtell.

Yes it is. You should have learned from experience that you shouldn't do stupid things.
So he's not the best player in the world and hasn't learnt from his mistakes as quickly as
NO. Not going there.  Sigh.

Silvertongue keeps making sense even though I keep toying with the idea of voting him just because he knows I'm susceptible to confirmation bias and he has a made a point to call met towny and I think he has seen this method work against me before.

I think, I ma willing to go back to Joseph but for the time being to keep things interesting Vote: silverspawn
Ugh, no- not a good lynch option in my opinion.

Right now I like:
EgorK- lurking, and nothing at all towny
PPS- all your reads are crazy/wrong. Think ss is town, and I'm definitely town

Vote: PPS for now.
Y'know, I could actually vote PPS here if there were any momentum for it.  But my big worry is that I'm probably just happy to see him gone because I don't find his craziness particularly enjoyable to be around. 

I mean, no. I don't have a specific reason to lynch him. I can't build a case except lurking. But you know what, PoE. I don't know why I shouldn't lynch him
Hurrggggg.  This is annoying.  I can't really argue with that.  But at the same time I really don't like the "why not lynch?" philosophy.  It's fine D1 with no better options, I guess.

And I'm caught up I think.  I stand by my "desired-lynch" order.

PPE. OK, good to know.  Not sure how that's a response to my post, though!  It wasn't directed at you at all.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 17, 2016, 05:28:31 pm »

Still not feeling e. Hope I don't have to eat my words. More catch-up later.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 17, 2016, 05:37:44 pm »

Sorry fam, I've been CRAZY sick the past few days (still am... taking some antibiotic called Cefdinir which was prescribed to me as "since Augmentin isn't doing it...").

I'm going to ask about potentially being replaced as there's really no guarantee I'll have time for this.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #690 on: May 17, 2016, 05:55:57 pm »

Sorry fam, I've been CRAZY sick the past few days (still am... taking some antibiotic called Cefdinir which was prescribed to me as "since Augmentin isn't doing it...").

I'm going to ask about potentially being replaced as there's really no guarantee I'll have time for this.

I hope you feel better soon chairs! You're cool and it would be nice to have you in the game. But I hope you do what's best for you.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 17, 2016, 07:05:55 pm »

Not liking these people shifting back over to me. Voting me is far more skippable than people think
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 17, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »

Not liking these people shifting back over to me. Voting me is far more skippable than people think

f.ds memes will not save you
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:04 pm »

I mean, yeah. I can actually defend myself when I feel there is a need to. Like, you know, on D4 or something
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 17, 2016, 08:15:09 pm »

I mean, yeah. I can actually defend myself when I feel there is a need to. Like, you know, on D4 or something

You seem pretty confident you won't be lynched.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 17, 2016, 08:24:50 pm »

I mean, there are much better lynches out there than me.  Why should I be worried?

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #696 on: May 17, 2016, 08:30:30 pm »

I mean, there are much better lynches out there than me.  Why should I be worried?

You should be worried because you're tired for the largest wagon (I think) and we're a day out from the deadline with plurality lynch. That seems pretty worrying.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 17, 2016, 08:45:19 pm »

There really aren't, and you certainly haven't suggested any of them.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 17, 2016, 09:02:38 pm »

You should be worried because you're tired for the largest wagon (I think) and we're a day out from the deadline with plurality lynch. That seems pretty worrying.

Oh yeah, plurality lynch.  I guess I should be a little worried....but....meh.  I rather like this care-free invincible-me style of play I am adopting so far this game.  I mean, that is the case against me, is it not?  That I have played a care-free game.  I have cast votes without these long in-depth cases.  I have posted eloquent defenses that I guess weren't adequate for some people (iguana).  I have done nothing but further the game in a townie way.  Yet you still want to lynch me.  Yet you still insist on my scumminess.  I will not stand for it.  I insist on the town reads from everyone that I deserve.  You will read me as town, or you will suffer the consequences (you know, like mislynching me). 

Anyway, back on topic.  I haven't had a chance to really read everything that has happened while I was away so I will do that now.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 17, 2016, 09:12:10 pm »

You will read me as town, or you will suffer the consequences.

Like getting night killed by your scum buddies?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 16 queries.