Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 139900 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2016, 02:56:51 pm »

People with votes on someone other than e should consider moving their vote to e. I can't guarantee he's scum (too early for that sorry) but I can promise you that it will be a productive wagon on a scummy player!

I'm currently getting scummy vibes from you and Joseph, not e though. I think I like my vote where it is for now. Your case against e feels forced to me.
You've solved the game already, congratulations.
It is a me, e, iguana scum team.

Sarcasm in response to suspicion on you? And towards a new player? That plus self-voting (even it was RVS) equals vote: joseph

PPE: also we're out of RVS, stop it.

Joking about being scum is obvious scum

Vote: joseph

Joseph cracks under pressure, regardless of which side he's on, unless he's changed since I last played. Null tell I think.

But, see, that want him cracking under pressure. After that post he had recieved 5 votes in quick succession. When he was joking around he only had 1 vote. No pressure.

Now, joking is not by necessity scummy, but I have been scum and joked about being scum in the past (true, it was a bastard game I think), and this feels a little like that.

I am happy with my vote where it is for now.

Thanks for outing yourself, Seprix. Now we just need the last scum to out themselves as well and we're in pretty good shape!

Also don't think seprix is scummy for defending Joseph. I think this is actually something town!seprix would do
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2016, 03:15:01 pm »

Thanks for outing yourself, Seprix. Now we just need the last scum to out themselves as well and we're in pretty good shape!

Take that train of thought to it's natural conclusion, Mr. McCarthy, and you'll find that everyone who disagrees with you is automatically scum.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Reggie. Joseph can be an easy wagon but he's also done a lot that's scummy so far, it's the best wagon in this game so far, and putting people at L-1 as long as you announce it (and RR put up an incorrect vote count so there's some leniency there) is not scummy at all.

This is a fair point. It just seems that every game I've played with him, Joseph is the first wagon. That's not really reading people, that's using preconceived notions on how to catch scum on someone who is not aware of these preconceived notions as a town player.

People with votes on someone other than e should consider moving their vote to e. I can't guarantee he's scum (too early for that sorry) but I can promise you that it will be a productive wagon on a scummy player!

I'm currently getting scummy vibes from you and Joseph, not e though. I think I like my vote where it is for now. Your case against e feels forced to me.
You've solved the game already, congratulations.
It is a me, e, iguana scum team.

Sarcasm in response to suspicion on you? And towards a new player? That plus self-voting (even it was RVS) equals vote: joseph

PPE: also we're out of RVS, stop it.

Joking about being scum is obvious scum

Vote: joseph

Joseph cracks under pressure, regardless of which side he's on, unless he's changed since I last played. Null tell I think.

But, see, that want him cracking under pressure. After that post he had recieved 5 votes in quick succession. When he was joking around he only had 1 vote. No pressure.

All of this is true. However, Joseph cracks under pressure no matter what side he is on. I guess I can't say I really have a better option though.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2016, 03:20:55 pm »

Take that train of thought to it's natural conclusion, Mr. McCarthy, and you'll find that everyone who disagrees with you is automatically scum.

What is my train of thought?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2016, 03:22:36 pm »

What is my train of thought?

To attack anyone who disagrees as a scum player.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2016, 03:29:49 pm »

Just realized an autocorrect error in my post above. "Want" is supposed to be "wasn't"

Basically, I don't think Joseph was "cracking under pressure." I think he made a scummy post or two and so I am voting for him because I think he is scum
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2016, 03:34:10 pm »

I'll read everything again when I get back from work. See you guys soon. :)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2016, 03:37:56 pm »

To attack anyone who disagrees as a scum player.

That is a straw man argument and demonstrably false. This response further confirms that you're scum.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 09, 2016, 03:47:09 pm »

@Seprix

You didn't answer my question from before:

Do you think Reggie is the scummiest person on the Joseph wagon?

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2016, 03:50:51 pm »

So it's L-1.

vote: Reggie

You may have miscounted, or maybe you haven't. Either way, this vote stays on until you back down.

What is this even supposed to mean?  He's on a great wagon!  A great L-1 too!

No, it's a terrible wagon. Joseph is the easiest target in the world.

I haven't read that many of his games. Is he always like this? It just seems like he's trying to distract from actual scumhunting.

Ppe

I agree with you here. It seems like he is trying to push us back into RVS.
Were we ever out of RVS?
And yes, I do this sort of thing sometimes.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »

Just realized an autocorrect error in my post above. "Want" is supposed to be "wasn't"

Basically, I don't think Joseph was "cracking under pressure." I think he made a scummy post or two and so I am voting for him because I think he is scum
Nah, no pressure. No-one in their right mind would hammer this so early.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2016, 03:56:20 pm »

So it's L-1.

vote: Reggie

You may have miscounted, or maybe you haven't. Either way, this vote stays on until you back down.

What is this even supposed to mean?  He's on a great wagon!  A great L-1 too!

No, it's a terrible wagon. Joseph is the easiest target in the world.

I haven't read that many of his games. Is he always like this? It just seems like he's trying to distract from actual scumhunting.

Ppe

I agree with you here. It seems like he is trying to push us back into RVS.
Were we ever out of RVS?
And yes, I do this sort of thing sometimes.

I'm certain we were out of RVS on the previous page, when there were clearly things to comment on.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2016, 04:59:48 pm »

So are you scum or aren't you?
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2016, 05:03:03 pm »

What do people think?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2016, 05:03:52 pm »

What do people think?

I think someone should hammer.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2016, 05:05:41 pm »

What do people think?

I think someone should hammer.

I would be fine with a hammer

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2016, 05:13:26 pm »

What do people think?

I don't know if you're scum or not. There really isn't enough info for me to tell. What I do know is that nothing you've said looks like an attempt to move the game forward. Even at L-1 you're still making casual jokes. Now people are talking about hammering. If you're town and you don't want to be mislynched, I'd like to see you make a good case for yourself.

I still think hammering this early is bad. I put him at L-1 to get info which I haven't gotten yet. I'll be happy to back down if he proves he's town and committed to finding scum.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2016, 05:13:30 pm »

oh what wait. Didn't Joseph use to have a similar game where he kept joking about being scum? Or was that someone else? Does anyone remember?

He was town there. If it's Jospeh, I could see him doing it again as scum. If not, I'm not so hot about the lynch.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2016, 05:16:27 pm »

vote: Joseph

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2016, 05:17:05 pm »

Still L-1 on Joseph?  I'm really not convinced by this wagon.  He's been moderately scummy I suppose, but Joseph is such an easy target.  Even if he is scum, we'll only get more confident of that as the game goes on.  In past games with scum!Joseph it's mostly been fairly obvious by the midgame, from what I remember.  (There was that one where he was SK, that was tougher.  But my point stands.)

And no way is Seprix scummy for trying to defend him.

Town on Awaclus for this post, even though I disagree with him:
Vote: Joseph

Well, that was easy. I encourage the rest of the scum team to out themselves as well.
Obviously it's WIFOM, but I'm not sure scum!Awa is quite so blatant as this.

I don't like SS's lazy vote on gkrieg.  He also hasn't tunnelled anyone hard as of yet, which to me would be town!SS's meta.  vote: ss

PPE 2.  J Reggie (and also gkrieg from what I've seen) making sense in general, I like.
PPE+1:  And that's the hammer.  I take back what I said about gkrieg, I really don't think this is a good lynch.

The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2016, 05:17:32 pm »

oh what wait. Didn't Joseph use to have a similar game where he kept joking about being scum? Or was that someone else? Does anyone remember?

He was town there. If it's Jospeh, I could see him doing it again as scum. If not, I'm not so hot about the lynch.
Yes that was me.
Although I'm town this game.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2016, 05:18:35 pm »

Was that the hammer? If so, it was so bad.

I mean how the hell did we get a lynch in 27 hours?

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2016, 05:20:10 pm »

Yeah, not the best hammer ever (assuming you're town, Joseph), but at least he kinda announced it.

Well while twilight is going I'll take the opportunity to comment on this
he means that voting haddock is crazy but it is also the best thing to do, and that this is the case in every game with Haddock.
, which I just saw.  OK I understand the content of ii's claim then I guess.  Not sure I get why he thinks this, but sure.

The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »

Bad because you're town or bad because you're scum?

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2016, 05:22:12 pm »

Bad because you're town or bad because you're scum?
I think he just means that it was a scummy hammer (Joseph is implicity claiming he's town, which he MIGHT be lying about, (he has before)).  It was a bit of a scummy hammer, if Joseph does turn out to be town.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2016, 05:23:35 pm »

Fake hammers are scummy

Vote: gkrieg
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.