Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 92  All

Author Topic: RMM23: Deus Ex Machina (Town Wins!)  (Read 192549 times)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM23: Deus Ex Machina (D3!)
« Reply #1875 on: April 01, 2015, 10:34:15 am »

Unvote: faust I guess, since the logic basically works both ways, so could be ash who's scum.

I still think someone might have messed with my role last night though.

How?  Do you mean to explain Ash's result?  If a "Manipulative" role was used on you, Ash wouldn't detect you performing it.  The only explanations I see for town!Ash and town!Joseph is (1) Ash was somehow redirected, (2) Using the 1-shot somehow counts as "Manipulative", (3) Your role is somehow considered Manipulative with the scum Attack because of the interaction, in which case you're probably not describing it correctly.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 01, 2015, 12:56:39 pm »

Everything Ichi has done this game has felt fake.  He's my top lynch choice for today.

Still torn about Ash, but if it's Ash vs. Faust I'm voting Ash.
I think you could very well be faust's partner. This isn't even an argument, it's just a sweeping, subjective generalization about my play.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 01, 2015, 12:58:12 pm »

And man, if you're town, this is just really disappointing.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: April 01, 2015, 01:10:32 pm »

This new development with Joseph though is interesting. It's making me see the faust/Joseph partner theory crumble a bit more. faust looks very genuinely annoyed and frustrated at Joseph turning his suspicion towards him--the guy whose done nothing but stand up for Joseph and keep him from getting lynched!

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: April 01, 2015, 01:15:27 pm »

I guess a faust/Ash scumteam is probably off the table. But what if it's faust/WW and Ash/Hydrad?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: April 01, 2015, 01:31:05 pm »

I sense an incoming case on me...priming OMGUS.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:44 pm »

Everything Ichi has done this game has felt fake.  He's my top lynch choice for today.

Still torn about Ash, but if it's Ash vs. Faust I'm voting Ash.
I think you could very well be faust's partner. This isn't even an argument, it's just a sweeping, subjective generalization about my play.

Why do I have to go pull up the quotes if it's true?

Fine:

kk.

I am the Town Blackmailer. And my power is kind of different. It basically revolves around me picking one person to target--and then naming several other people and if any of those people I name gets lynched, my target is protected from attacks for the following night.

As brought up before, the "Town Blackmailer".  This obviously isn't in the PM, meaning there was a conscious choice to add it.  Plus, only the pro-town part of your role is mentioned here.  The huge downside, as well as the part about targets getting messages comes later.

faust. I feel like you're being purposefully dishonest in voting me and your analysis of my role.

You already seemingly acknowledged that you understood that the # of players I pick after my original target is determined the same was as SS--yet you omit that from your analysis post. I never used the word Doctor to describe my role--yet you act as if I did. My role protects my target from all attacks if one of the other people I choose gets lynched. You rate numerous, numerous other people as having roles with higher scum utility and lower town utility. I just don't get it.

I don't really buy that you aren't paying attention. I think you're doing this on purpose and it makes me want to vote: faust. I can make my lynch choices public the following day so it can be guaranteed that my target gets protected during the night--assuming that at least one of my choices is likable to most people. So it is not that difficult to ensure that my role doesn't "backfire".

I don't like how e gives you town credit for claiming last and pretending that you had a reason for it when your supposed role does not warrant that at all. You know you don't have any good reason to vote me--and it seems you purposefully refrained from stating any, so I can only conclude that you're either scum or doing this to get a reaction out of me (maybe both).

This is just a very fake feeling post.  As I said before, lots of fluff surrounding an knee-jerk OMGUS vote.  Also, it always bothered me how you claimed not to call yourself a doctor.  You explicitly said your target is protected from attacks.  Protected means doctor.  Just one example of a lot of empty rhetoric in your "arguments".  Also, Silverspawn labeled you "Doctor" before Faust did. 

Ichi's whole post feels like total OMGUS to me, and seems like scum worried about the lynch pool getting too narrow. I agree with a lot of faust's analysis, though I don't think we should be lynching people based solely on how scummy their role is. People's reactions, though, are telling.
Well this is just ludicrous. Yes it's OMGUS to a degree--but faust's behavior has been legitimately troubling and scummy. Why should I be bullied out of voting for him just because he voted me first? Scared about the lynch pool getting too narrow? Where did you get that from? If anything, it looks to me like faust did some "analysis" and laid down some ground rules and then just completely ignored them. Then you jumped my wagon because you thought you could get away with it and are now scrambling to invent reasons why you voted me.

I think you're scum btw.

PPE: 1

I mean it's not ludicrous.  Not in the slightest, not even a little, not one bit.  So why are you trying to billow up fires?

Yeah. Your read on me is so forced.

You said you thought "a lot" of faust's analysis was sound? Were there some parts you didn't agree with?

I had gotten a bit of a forced feel from ADK, too.  However "your read on me is so forced" is further instigation.

I'm going to switch to vote: ADK.

It's pretty normal for me to disagree with faust and him to find me scummy for something I don't get (like in Dice Mafia).

ADK's vote and explanation look and feel terrible though. And now he's gone. He could have left for some irl reason. But I know when things get heated and I'm scum, I sometimes will stop posting for a while and just hope it blows over.

WW and SS are my biggest townreads.

Feels very constructed.. "okay, I've waited long enough to not make it look like immediate OMGUS so now I can safely vote ADK".  Also of note, I'm a townread here because I haven't yet found you scummy. I become a top scumread once that happens.  THAT is fake.

Also, nothing is heated here, except for you.  This "argument" is entirely one sided on your part, which makes it look like you're trying to build something up for whatever reason.  I don't know why, maybe to just get a lot of confusing posts flying around.  I said as much at the time.

To quote faust from Yoshi's island

"Your silence is giving you away."

Further instigation.

To quote faust from Yoshi's island

"Your silence is giving you away."

I was away from the computer. My entire life does not revolve around mafia.
If you bothered to read my other posts, you would see I mentioned this. You're working to misinterpret me here.

PPEs: Wow. Now who's overreacting?
You're scum. You need to die.

Distraction, deflection, and more purposeful ignorance of people's metas.
Can we please lynch ADK today?

Further instigation.  People respond to posts as they read them.  And:

"PPEs: Wow. Now who's overreacting?
You're scum. You need to die."

~

*my voting

I should probably take a break. I feel really, really, confident that ADK is scum though, and I think Hydrad's assessment of my meta is clearly inaccurate--but of course scum!ADK is going to latch onto it.

Bullshit alarm times 100,000,000,000,000^googleplex.  You are not this confident someone is scum in the beginning of Day 1.  No, I refuse to believe it.  You are not.  You have nothing to go by except for a spat that YOU constructed.  The only person that is this confident from the get-go is Ash, and that's because he's okay with being wrong 60% of the time. 

You'll have to wait for a proper response util tomorrow I fear. I tentatively think Ichi is scummy here, and honestly have a hard time understanding why people would vote for one of our only investigative roles at all on D1.
Ok. Tentatively scummy. That's ok, but kind of hedgy especially with your vote.

Oh. Well I honestly have a hard time understanding why people are voting like our only real protective role on D1.

PPE: silver is one of my top townreads. Another good reason for where my vote is.

Upselling your protective status when you specifically downsold it to argue with Faust earlier.

Darn it. My OMGUS senses are telling me to unvote you now.

Pointing out your own scummy behavior doesn't make it any less scummy.

Faust is tunneling me.

As we've pointed out before, this is just a false statement.

You've obviously been setting me up for a mislynch for a while now. As long as you can get away with it, it doesn't matter if that's what you "really" believe or not.
I'm back to vote: faust. And you're saying scum!faust would genuinely scumhunt here. What does that mean? You'd actively try to identify and lynch the unknown component of your team?--because that makes no sense at all.

Please look back at faust's posts. He's handpicking information.
You got my reactions, yet you didn't actually comment on them beyond  being like WW and putting me into a category. Just because I have an emotional element to my responses doesn't mean you can just ignore my points.

And notice how faust just completely ignores e's case on WW. This is reminding me of Teproc and WW in Musical Mafia. One of them tunnels me and I let it slide, while WW is super hedgy and then switches to my wagon at the last minute. Well this time, there really is no substance to your case, beyond you not following your own rules and voting me 2/5 town power 3/5 scum power by your estimation. Instead of someone like WW whom you rated as a 1/5 town power 5/5 scum power--and that's only one example.

You are being dishonest because you said we should vote by your numbers, but your vote on me makes no sense given your estimation for each role's relative town/scum power. That's verifiably true.

Can't really tell if this is fake or you're simply misinterpreting Faust.  Also, a lot of explanation here surrounding a vote.  Also, calling someone else scummy in the same message where you vote a different person.

Except I think Faust is town, and e is probably town too.
e might be town. Faust is scum for sure. I actually see you as a likely partner for him.

Now you're absolutely certain about two scum players at the beginning of the game?

I think Hydrad's been really scummy as well. I'm interested with the super ramp up of his wagon though.

Notably hedgey post on scum!Hydrad. 

Eh. I feel that Ichi recalls that he usually gets in a big fight with me and tries to reproduce this meta here. He's making a big fuss over things I already responded to. It doesn't feel genuine.
Um. By my reckoning I didn't start things (you'll probably disagree). I still have no idea why you're voting me.
I feel like you know that you usually find me scummy for some reasons I think is awful--and you're trying to replicate that here. We fought in Yoshi's island too--just saying.

PPE: Maybe WW isn't scum.

PPE refers to me stating that your townslip isn't faked.  Since this is occurrence 10,485,201 of "saying I'm scummy => scum, saying I'm not scummy => town", yeah, you can't possibly begrudge me for saying that you feel fake.

So I'm scummy because...I don't see anything there.

What about WW's role?
Seriously, if you're voting me just because of my role, that is horrid.

PPE: We were just partners together in flavorless. You could be changing your scum playstyle because of that. I mostly think you're scum because of how you've tunneled me for virtually no reason and are refusing to give up. It feels lazy and subversive. I let Teproc talk me out of feeling this way about tunneling me in Musical Mafia--and it didn't exactly work out for me.

Of interest.  I don't think your role is the deciding factor of people voting you.  Though at the same time you want to dissuade arguments for voting someone based on their role, you try to swing it towards me.

Uh. Pretty sure that's L-2. I don't know guys...I'm not really feeling the Hydrad lynch. I am terrible at reading him though.

More hedge.  "I am terrible at reading him though" sounds like "Hey maybe I'm just wrong.  It's not that I'm his partner, really."  I.e., it sounds like a preemptive excuse.

Well. We still have like 5 days--at the same time I think there's already been a ton that's happened today: the massclaim, ADK's and my fight, etc. So ending it now is fine.

Eh. His role doesn't look super strong...should I hammer?
I feel like scum is manipulating me to go along with this lynch though.

Another post that just doesn't sound genuine.  How could scum be manipulating you?  Where was this manipulation?

To answer the first question, I just get this bad feeling about certain lynches. I just feel so confident that faust is scum, it feels kind of bad to settle for anyone else today. But unfortunately it doesn't look that's happening. I often just go along with what other people think as town--and I feel like that's hurt me in the past.

For the general one. I think this setup kind of sucks for scum in that regard. They can't really get any towncredit for bussing known or unkonwn--since it could be by accident. They're going to have to balance looking like they're really scumhunting (which they kind of are)--and then maybe back off if they think they identified one of their unknown partners?

"So confident".  NO!  Town is not confident Day 1.  Town doesn't know things.  Scum knows things.

This sounds like me in Xmen pushing the mislynch against either you or DeDe (I think it was DeDe?).  My goal was to appear as super eager town excited that he found scum.  The confidence is exactly what gave me away to McMc. 

Well faust isn't happening right now. I'm going to vote: ADK as well. I thought your case on him was good--and I felt he was really scummy when we were fighting.

Overexplanation of a vote again.  You were absolutely certain he was scum not a dozen pages ago.  Why do you feel the need to give some reasons? 

faust tunneled me first--I'm not even voting for him right now. He has kept his vote on me and refused to move it. Why is it impossible for scum!faust to be the one tunneling me and me just being my normal self? And yeah, I do tunnel people this way--especially after what happened in Musical Mafia.

PPEs: like 4

As I stated at the time, "tunneling" is a gross exaggeration. 

Also. It feels like you're purposefully exaggerating how much "space" or whatever mine and faust's argument was. We didn't directly argue much at all actually. Certainly less than ADK and I.

I don't like how you and WW sit back from each of these arguments and are both like "oh, you must be partners together". Declaring we're both the same alignment is an easy way for scum to avoid taking sides--and being held responsible.

I never said anything like that and I don't know why I'm thrown into the mix here.  Feels off.

Does anyone else want to lynch e? It feels like he's gotten very little attention, and said relatively little, in all of this.
There's too many people I find scummy!
You are right here though. He's been pretty low activity and has anyone really voted for him?

PPE: I'm not wholly opposed to lynching Hydrad.

PPE was in response to Hydrad saying he would be willing to vote for you.  Occurrence 10,485,202 of "saying I'm scummy => scum, saying I'm not scummy => town". 

Hammer time?
The Hydrad lynch has grown on me. SS made some accusations of me being Hydrad's partner--which I find kind of strange. Everyone has pretty much taken a stand on him one way or the other--or obviously hedged with their read on him. I am interested that no one (especially Ash) has hammered him yet.

I have townreads on about half of his wagon: Joseph, XP, SS.

This is maybe the fourth or fifth post where you've hesistantly agreed or asked for permission to join the Hydrad lynch.

Also, wow, "I am interested that no one (especially Ash) has hammered him yet.".  That looks really bad given Hydrad flipping scum.  Like you're setting up people to be scummy if Hydrad is scum, which no one but his partner can yet know.

Okay, that was just Day 1.  I think it gets worse Day 2, but if you really want I can pull up all the quotes.

For what it's worth, I had this thought at like 2 AM last night.  I was actually going to post then, but then I was tired and wanted to sleep on it.  But  I was thinking about how throughout the game you've been "so certain" that people are scum, and that's the main thing that motivated me thinking that you've been fake this game.  (By "fake", I mean scum trying to look like what they think town should look like.)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: April 01, 2015, 01:46:12 pm »

I sense an incoming case on me...priming OMGUS.

Well you didn't like me just stating it.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM23: Deus Ex Machina (D1!)
« Reply #1883 on: April 01, 2015, 01:46:30 pm »

Man, if either ichi or Faust is scum, they both are.

Ooh, Ash!  It must be Faust/Joseph/Ichi on the same... oh, wait.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM23: Deus Ex Machina (D1!)
« Reply #1884 on: April 01, 2015, 01:47:42 pm »

For clarity of previous Ash quote:

Town v town OR faked partner fight.  Those are the only sensible options for your odd behavior.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: April 01, 2015, 01:48:49 pm »

This new development with Joseph though is interesting. It's making me see the faust/Joseph partner theory crumble a bit more. faust looks very genuinely annoyed and frustrated at Joseph turning his suspicion towards him--the guy whose done nothing but stand up for Joseph and keep him from getting lynched!

This point is good, I think.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: April 01, 2015, 01:59:16 pm »

Well then we've made some progress. Because faust and I aren't scumteam.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: April 01, 2015, 01:59:52 pm »

Some questions.

1. At what point does someone continually finding someone scummy across multiple days and not removing their vote become tunneling?

2. Um, why is Ash the only person allowed to be this confident?

3. I was making fun of faust there by using his exact same wording about "voting the only investigative role"

4. I have said I am terrible at reading Hydrad since forever. Nothing new here.

5. Concerning my comment about no one hammering Hydrad, I was bringing up a point I believe faust had made earlier.

So, I'm scum because I'm too confident in my reads. Man, I feel like I get pushed around a lot as town. I'm tired of it. I'm going to vote who I think is scum and screw what everyone else thinks. iirc Ash made similar comments D1 that "no one is this confident D1". I don't know. I just felt like I could feel faust's insincerity and that he never really believed what he was espousing trying to paint me as scum.

Interestingly, this case actually makes me feel townier on you. I can see some of your narrative about me being "fake" now. It's just a change in my playstyle though. I've had too many regrets where I get talked out of voting someone and then they flip scum. Obviously, I misapplied that on the Hydrad lynch, but I didn't like all the people pushing the ADK lynch either. Yeah, you could say I just oppose every lynch then and cherry pick the ones that make me look good, but honestly, until now, no one has really seemed interested in lynching anyone who I really think is scum. Most of all faust!

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 01, 2015, 02:03:22 pm »

Oh yeah, regarding the whole "Town Blackmailer" thing. I found out that was a carry over of what I put in my PM when confirming my role, because I always make sure the mod knows that I know my alignment--especially in this setup where role name does not indicate alignment.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: April 01, 2015, 02:08:03 pm »

1. You were claiming he was tunneling you from the beginning.

2. That's Ash's meta.  I might guess he does it specifically to stay in meta.  Or it's just his style.  It's not like he's "allowed" to do it.  But I in no way believe you were so certain of ADK and Faust being scum.

3. Deflecting the point.

4. Something you would definitely be sure to consider as your partner.

5. Okay; I'm not sure what the takeaway from that is.

The confidence is a big part of it.  The other factors are other things that have felt unnatural or not organic to me, or like "he can't honestly be thinking this".  That's a subjective thing.

" I've had too many regrets where I get talked out of voting someone and then they flip scum. Obviously, I misapplied that on the Hydrad lynch, but I didn't like all the people pushing the ADK lynch either. "

I don't quite understand this.  You were claiming to get talked into voting Hydrad.  Or do you mean talked out of  voting whomever you were voting for before?  And do you mean ADK's Day 2 lynch or the Day 1 wagon?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: April 01, 2015, 02:08:49 pm »

Oh yeah, regarding the whole "Town Blackmailer" thing. I found out that was a carry over of what I put in my PM when confirming my role, because I always make sure the mod knows that I know my alignment--especially in this setup where role name does not indicate alignment.

Well, that doesn't sound made up.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 01, 2015, 02:18:47 pm »

1. You were claiming he was tunneling you from the beginning.

2. That's Ash's meta.  I might guess he does it specifically to stay in meta.  Or it's just his style.  It's not like he's "allowed" to do it.  But I in no way believe you were so certain of ADK and Faust being scum.

3. Deflecting the point.

4. Something you would definitely be sure to consider as your partner.

5. Okay; I'm not sure what the takeaway from that is.

The confidence is a big part of it.  The other factors are other things that have felt unnatural or not organic to me, or like "he can't honestly be thinking this".  That's a subjective thing.

" I've had too many regrets where I get talked out of voting someone and then they flip scum. Obviously, I misapplied that on the Hydrad lynch, but I didn't like all the people pushing the ADK lynch either. "

I don't quite understand this.  You were claiming to get talked into voting Hydrad.  Or do you mean talked out of  voting whomever you were voting for before?  And do you mean ADK's Day 2 lynch or the Day 1 wagon?
1. You dodged my question. Ash said I was tunneling faust during D1 and you never took issue with it. Please share your magical definition of tunneling that never applies to people that are voting me and always excuses faust now that he is really tunneling me

2. Ok. I already explained I was trying to play this game more confidently. Why wouldn't I just emulate my regular town meta of not voting many people D1 and mostly just listening to other people's points?

3. *Explaining your misunderstanding of what occured*

4. Fine. Total WIFOM though.

5. faust's post about (I'm pretty sure it was him) is there somewhere. I may go find it.

At the time, I felt torn different ways. I originally thought Hydrad was scum, and then Silverspawn accused me of being partners with him while simultaneously telling me not to vote him. Later, I felt like Hydrad was town and scum was pushing his lynch and trying to get me to go along with it.

Here, I am referring to ADK's D2 lynch.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: April 01, 2015, 02:19:44 pm »

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here. You're overestimating my ability if you think I could/would make something like this up though.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: April 01, 2015, 04:24:17 pm »

1. I don't know what you're talking about or why this is relevant.  Ash's comments are not related to everything else.

2. I wasn't aware this was your town meta.

3. No, deflecting.  The point here is that you refer to your role as being protective and then claim that someone calling you a doctor is a misrepresentation of your role (apparently for the purposes of getting you lynched).  You using "protective" was not you joking.

--

I'm just saying that "I've had too many regrets where I get talked out of voting someone and then they flip scum" isn't the Hydrad scenario.  Well, at least from your posts, you were never too eager on voting for him.  You did the "should I hammer?" thing, but you have to realize that doesn't really display to us that you're town that thought he was scum.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here. You're overestimating my ability if you think I could/would make something like this up though.

No, I was serious, that would be a weird thing for you to make up.  I usually just respond "confirmed" or something. 

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: April 01, 2015, 04:31:44 pm »

1. I don't know what you're talking about or why this is relevant.  Ash's comments are not related to everything else.

2. I wasn't aware this was your town meta.

3. No, deflecting.  The point here is that you refer to your role as being protective and then claim that someone calling you a doctor is a misrepresentation of your role (apparently for the purposes of getting you lynched).  You using "protective" was not you joking.

--

I'm just saying that "I've had too many regrets where I get talked out of voting someone and then they flip scum" isn't the Hydrad scenario.  Well, at least from your posts, you were never too eager on voting for him.  You did the "should I hammer?" thing, but you have to realize that doesn't really display to us that you're town that thought he was scum.

No, I was serious, that would be a weird thing for you to make up.  I usually just respond "confirmed" or something.
Hmm. Ok. It just seems like you think no one ever tunnels me or something, so I wanted to hear what an example of tunneling would look like to you.

Ok.

Yeah I am a protective role, but I never called myself a doctor. I can't remember why that was even an issue back then...I think someone was trying to say that I was overestimating my role's strength on D1 or something.

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't hammer Hydrad myself. I basically called for someone to hammer him at the end of D1 though, so why not hammer him myself for the town credit?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: April 01, 2015, 04:46:18 pm »

Tunneling is probably what you did to ADK.  What Ash did to Joseph.  Pretty much Ash's meta, obviously.  You and Faust probably did turn into tunnel v. tunnel, but I'm saying that happened after. 

You did overestimate your strength on D1 by not stating your role's limitations.  But, really, the point is that you claimed your role protected your targets, and that's the same as saying your targets were doctored.  "A weaker Doctor that can backfire" is an apt description of what your role does, so you taking issue with it comes off as rhetoric.

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't hammer Hydrad myself. I basically called for someone to hammer him at the end of D1 though, so why not hammer him myself for the town credit?

Well, I don't know.  I know in Greater Idea Mafia I was in a position where I had to hammer my partner Scott on Day 1.. I didn't want to, so I delayed quite a bit.  Though there, I had a chance that he wouldn't actually get lynched, because he had claimed yet, so he actually got to get by with a claim (and I didn't have to lynch him).  It's possible you thought there was some hope, or you just felt bad doing so. (He would be your only partner, after all.)  It's true that you would have scum motivation to hammer, there, but there's also not a compelling town narrative. 

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: April 01, 2015, 04:51:05 pm »

It's true that you would have scum motivation to hammer, there, but there's also not a compelling town narrative.
Yeah. That's a fair assessment. Well, this has all made me come away with a somewhat townier feeling about you.

Do you really think faust is town though? Do you really think it's scum!Ash vs town!faust and town!Joseph?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: April 01, 2015, 05:00:12 pm »

It's true that you would have scum motivation to hammer, there, but there's also not a compelling town narrative.
Yeah. That's a fair assessment. Well, this has all made me come away with a somewhat townier feeling about you.

Do you really think faust is town though? Do you really think it's scum!Ash vs town!faust and town!Joseph?

I do really think Faust is town.  Can Joseph still be scum?  I don't know

Ash looks a little more like scum Ash than town Ash, but it's pretty hard to tell the difference with his argument style.  Mostly, I'm hung up on the point, why would scum!Ash do this?   Faust had a story, but I don't know if it flies.

Also, Joseph: Did you expect Ash to target you last night?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: April 01, 2015, 05:49:27 pm »

My instant first reaction when Joseph voted faust?  Scumbus to salvage something.  They get into a little mini-argument to build some distance between them, then he unvotes with little having been said to change his mind.

It was like he was always going to unvote, from the minute he voted.

This Ichi vs. WW thing looks town v. town now.  Maybe that's just WW stank on it.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: April 01, 2015, 05:50:28 pm »

I think a lurker is most likely Hydrad's partner -- so Silverspawn or 2.7 or chairs.  Is ADK still playing?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 92  All

Page created in 2.131 seconds with 21 queries.