Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51  All

Author Topic: M54: Musical Mafia - GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN!  (Read 107837 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M54: Musical Mafia - D4
« Reply #1200 on: December 30, 2014, 08:53:33 pm »

I feel like Awaclus is town though. Or he's scum bussing. Becase who are his partners if he's scum not bussing ? I think Eevee, Hugo and chairs are probably town, that only leaves Hydrad, WW and Ichi. Maaaaybe chairs is scum but based on play I still don't think an Awaclus/Hydrad/chairs team is all that likely.

Maybe there's only two scum (Ichi and WW for example) and they have really good roles ? I'm having trouble seeing 3-man scumteams here, and we do have a negative utility PR in chairs, along with a questionable utility PR in Hugo (assuming those claims are even true). We don't know what sudgy's JOAT was, maybe it wasn't that good ?

Either that or I'm wrong about the claims. Or scum is bussing, but I'm not sure I entirely get why scum!Awaclus would bus so heavily at mylo.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 31, 2014, 02:03:41 pm »

Deadline's in 2 days I think?

I think I've said pretty much all that I want to. There's not a ton of time left, but I don't really want a no lynch here. I will most likely still be alive tomorrow if that happens--and then it'll be the same dilemma, though we'll probably have lost Eevee. At the same time, it would suck to lose things by mislynching someone. My reads have been pretty horrid this game, so I don't feel all that confident in them at this point.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: December 31, 2014, 07:42:57 pm »

Vote Count 4.4

Ichimaru Gin (1): Awaclus
Hugovj (1): Hydrad
Hydrad (1): Witherweaver
Witherweaver (1): chairs

Not Voting (4):
Ichimaru Gin, Eevee, Teproc, Hugovj

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 4 ends Saturday, January 3rd at 11PM.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:49:00 pm by Archetype »

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 01, 2015, 12:18:45 pm »

Friday is Jan 2nd, right?  Does it end Friday or Saturday?

I don't really know who I want if Hydrad isn't happening.  I'm going to try to get a reread in tomorrow.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 01, 2015, 01:48:36 pm »

My mistake. It ends Saturday the 3rd.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1205 on: January 01, 2015, 05:12:02 pm »

vote: WW

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 01, 2015, 05:22:50 pm »

Lame.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 01, 2015, 06:26:17 pm »

WW lynch is fine but I like no lynching here. It's not like we have an actual IC here, and having Eevee actually flip town is actually helpful for PoE. I suppose we'll probably lynch WW tomorrow anyway, but we'll also have to no lynch at some point too.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 01, 2015, 07:56:07 pm »

I'm willing to lynch WW, IG, Hugo. If its not one of them I'd much rather nolynch.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 01, 2015, 08:03:13 pm »

Why are people changing their minds about WW? Is it because I'm not voting for him?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1210 on: January 01, 2015, 08:57:40 pm »

Why are people changing their minds about WW? Is it because I'm not voting for him?

Because he's scummy.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1211 on: January 02, 2015, 06:30:32 am »

D3:

Ichi: doesn't want to get mislynched when he's gone
ww: agrees with my case on Pit
Teproc: asks me and WW why Pit
WW: explains why Pit
Hugo: doesn't think explaining votes is scummy
WW: explains why explaining votes is a scum tell
chairs: discusses his scum meta, surprised at the lack of a kill
Ichi: says that there's WIFOM in people saying that Teproc is towny
chairs: against massclaim
Hydrad: against massclaim
Ichi: against massclaim, thinks that ADK is scummy for asking questions
Ichi: says that ADK being a PR changes things
Hydrad: wants to protect our other PRs
chairs: thinks that it was probably ADK's target who got targeted
WW: thinks ADK's claim would be bold if it was a fakeclaim
Teproc: believes ADK's claim
Hydrad: posts and says nothing relevant
WW: calls Hydrad out on that
Hydrad: says that he thinks it's better than not posting at all
chairs: agrees with everything
Hydrad: thinks that chairs's personality changes every day
Ichi: doesn't think I've posted in a long time (which was true)
Ichi: votes Pit after I explain the case on him
Teproc: doesn't think that being defended is a good reason to get lynched
WW: agrees, but points out that defending someone is a good reason to get lynched
Ichi: thinks that scum tried to kill Eevee for his reads
Ichi: doesn't think that Hydrad and Pit had partnerish interactions, but my other points were good
Hydrad: thinks ADK might have been the target for the NK because of his post that made it sound like he had a PR
Hydrad: says that he didn't have ADK high on his "kill list"
Ichi: votes Hydrad after I point that out
chairs: votes Hydrad
WW: wants to lynch Hydrad or Pit
Ichi: says that Pit is most likely newbie town and not scum, but wants to lynch Hydrad or Pit anyway
Ichi: thinks Teproc's tunneling is annoying
Teproc: re-reads Pit, wants to re-read Ichi too before doing anything
chairs: votes Pit, doesn't announce L-1
chairs: says that he thought it was obvious because it was right after a vote count
Teproc: re-reads Ichi's day 1, still thinks Ichi is scum
Ichi: agrees with everything Teproc says
Hydrad: finds that interesting
Teproc: Finishes the Ichi re-read, still thinks Ichi is scum, and thinks that the pit lynch is easy
chairs: votes Ichi
Ichi: defends himself, but doesn't really address any of Teproc's points, and says that Teproc is the only one who thinks Ichi is scummy (which was not true)
Ichi: thinks that Pit is a good lynch and that others are obviously trying to distract from it
Ichi: calls ADK out on a sheeping vote on his wagon
WW: votes Hydrad
Hugo: thinks that the cases on Pit and Ichi look convincing, but contradictory

Deadline approaches

Teproc: doesn't think that Hydrad should be lynched, thinks that Pit is better than no lynch but doesn't like it, wants to lynch Ichi, fine with WW and me
WW: says that Ichi has been pretty townie, and that Hydrad and Pit very much not so
Ichi: not sure about Pit, considers a Teproc lynch, says that the people in his lynch pool are chairs, Hydrad, pit and Hugo
Ichi: votes chairs, unvotes chairs, and votes Pit in the same post
WW: doesn't think that scum!Teproc tunnels
Hugo: re-reads Pit, votes Pit
Ichi: says that someone's reaction to his argument irked him, not sure who he's talking about, maybe Hugo?
Ichi: doesn't like the arguments against his wagon, because it's easy for scum to switch wagons when their arguments against voting for someone are bad. Mentions that WW's argument, however, was good.
Hydrad: leaning towards Pit over Ichi, still has a bad feeling about Hugo
Ichi: says that we have to lynch someone (and when he says "someone", he means Pit)
WW: Hammers Pit

Yeah, still looks like Ichi and WW for sure. And probably chairs, but now I'm a little bit less sure about that as Hydrad was scummy there as well.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 02, 2015, 10:53:15 am »

vote: ichimaru gin

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1213 on: January 02, 2015, 11:26:57 am »

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1214 on: January 02, 2015, 11:28:05 am »

I mean, Ichi would be the best lynch of course, but WW is more likely to happen I think.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: January 02, 2015, 11:44:25 am »

Yep. My lynch will be amazing. Just like every other town lynch this game.

I'm somewhat more partial to Teproc's idea for a no-lynch, but we'll still have the same problems tomorrow. I will live the night and then you'll mislynch me and throw the game.

From your point of view, this probably just sounds like scum scare tactics or whatever. Please. I know a lot of you have already made up your minds about my alignment to a large degree and nearly everything I do will be taken as confirmation for that belief. I really am baffled to a degree at this game as I feel like people normally find me townie when I'm town. I really feel ok about a WW lynch here--if only because it seems that's the alternative to my own wagon which I know is terrible.

Hugo posted in the VLA thread, so I don't know if there's a possibility of him being around at the deadline.

Of the people who are on my wagon, I feel fairly sure that Teproc and chairs are town. They usually both suspect me a fair amount anyway. I feel less good about Awaclus though. I didn't follow Fish Mafia that closely, but from what I gather his scumplay in that game was pretty impressive. I might do a reread of him if I have time. I fear that scum continues to drive the wagons this game though. I don't like the feeling that scum might even have two mislynch candidates in me and WW and we're each a winning mislynch alternative to the other.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: January 02, 2015, 11:50:06 am »

And I know Teproc isn't voting, but he may as well be. I've been his #1 lynch candidate for practically this entire game.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1217 on: January 02, 2015, 12:44:37 pm »

I don't like the feeling that scum might even have two mislynch candidates in me and WW and we're each a winning mislynch alternative to the other.

I don't like the feeling that you're overemphasizing being town in every post of yours.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: January 02, 2015, 01:22:51 pm »

Because he's scummy.

I don't get this.  All I see is you paraphrase what's been going on with me, but I don't understand at all why you think it's scummy. 

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: January 02, 2015, 01:25:37 pm »

I don't like the feeling that scum might even have two mislynch candidates in me and WW and we're each a winning mislynch alternative to the other.

I don't like the feeling that you're overemphasizing being town in every post of yours.
I had a longish reply to this, but decided to not post it, since it probably wouldn't be helpful. You seem to have a way of twisting my words or having jokey responses to my posts instead of addressing what I actually say.

I'm caring less and less about this game. I haven't played that great here, but town in general hasn't either. Assuming a 3 man scum team, I don't think we can afford a single mislynch from this point on. Regardless, if I don't get lynched today, and scum haven't won, people will want to lynch me tomorrow. I think there's a very good chance you're scum and so that's where I'm putting my vote. vote: Awaclus. You've managed to stay mostly in the background without a lot of suspicion on you, and you're driving wagons against me and someone I think is town.

PPE: 1

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: January 02, 2015, 01:28:28 pm »

WW lynch is fine but I like no lynching here. It's not like we have an actual IC here, and having Eevee actually flip town is actually helpful for PoE. I suppose we'll probably lynch WW tomorrow anyway, but we'll also have to no lynch at some point too.

WW lynch is losing, which is not fine.  I always have a hard time believing no lynch is a good idea. 

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1221 on: January 02, 2015, 02:11:28 pm »

I had a longish reply to this, but decided to not post it, since it probably wouldn't be helpful. You seem to have a way of quoting me accurately and having serious responses to my posts.

I'm caring less and less about this game. I haven't played that great here, but town in general hasn't either. Assuming a 3 man scum team, I don't think we can afford a single mislynch from this point on. Regardless, if I don't get lynched today, and scum haven't won, people will want to lynch me tomorrow. I think there's a very good chance you're scum and so that's where I'm putting my vote. vote: Awaclus. You've managed to stay mostly in the background without a lot of suspicion on you, and you're driving wagons against me and my scum partner.

I don't think there's a very good chance I'm scum. Actually, I'd say that the chance is, let's see, approximately 0. Are you seriously suggesting that the scum team is me, Hugo and Hydrad?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: January 02, 2015, 02:23:19 pm »

Teproc had a pretty believable theory that the scumteam is only 2 players. I see that as pretty likely at this point. I mean, from what we've seen, town doesn't seem like it's had any strong PR's--and a possible negative utility role in chairs (I think I believe his claim). It kinda makes sense that the scumteam would be smaller to balance it out.

So the question is, why do you immediately act as if I am calling out a scumteam of you, Hugo, and Hydrad (which I'm not)? You again, twist my words and make assumptions that I am not even hinting at.

You've had a lot of theories today about possible scumteams, but the thing is without a single scum flip to go off of, those are mostly fluff. I think the odds are good that the scumteam is only 2 players--which would mean we're not actually in mylo. It's not something I want to bet the game on, and I'm not going to guess who your possible partner (partners?) is/are; however, I do have an increasing scumread on you.

I don't even understand how your post is even a defense. You're not scum because...one iteration of a theoretical scumteam with you in it doesn't look very likely at this point?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: January 02, 2015, 02:39:10 pm »

I had a longish reply to this, but decided to not post it, since it probably wouldn't be helpful. You seem to have a way of quoting me accurately and having serious responses to my posts.

I'm caring less and less about this game. I haven't played that great here, but town in general hasn't either. Assuming a 3 man scum team, I don't think we can afford a single mislynch from this point on. Regardless, if I don't get lynched today, and scum haven't won, people will want to lynch me tomorrow. I think there's a very good chance you're scum and so that's where I'm putting my vote. vote: Awaclus. You've managed to stay mostly in the background without a lot of suspicion on you, and you're driving wagons against me and my scum partner.

I don't think there's a very good chance I'm scum. Actually, I'd say that the chance is, let's see, approximately 0. Are you seriously suggesting that the scum team is me, Hugo and Hydrad?

I don't see how that's all that unlikely.  The thing that makes it most unlikely is Hugo's claim.  But maybe it could have been talked about in scum QT.  Teproc could be on a team as well.  Chairs probably not, but maybe; Eevee very probably not. 

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1224 on: January 02, 2015, 02:49:33 pm »

Teproc had a pretty believable theory that the scumteam is only 2 players. I see that as pretty likely at this point. I mean, from what we've seen, town doesn't seem like it's had any strong PR's--and a possible negative utility role in chairs (I think I believe his claim). It kinda makes sense that the scumteam would be smaller to balance it out.

So the question is, why do you immediately act as if I am calling out a scumteam of you, Hugo, and Hydrad (which I'm not)? You again, twist my words

I don't know about that. Let's see:

Assuming a 3 man scum team,

I feel fairly sure that Teproc and chairs are town.

you're driving wagons against me and someone I think is town.

I don't really want a no lynch here. I will most likely still be alive tomorrow if that happens--and then it'll be the same dilemma, though we'll probably have lost Eevee.

You literally said all of this. On this page, even. If there are 3 scum, Teproc is town, chairs is town, WW is town, Eevee is town and you're town, all of the remaining three players have to be scum, therefore if you believe everything you have claimed to believe recently, you also necessarily have to believe that the scum team is me, Hugo and Hydrad.

You've had a lot of theories today about possible scumteams, but the thing is without a single scum flip to go off of, those are mostly fluff. I think the odds are good that the scumteam is only 2 players--which would mean we're not actually in mylo. It's not something I want to bet the game on, and I'm not going to guess who your possible partner (partners?) is/are; however, I do have an increasing scumread on you.

Well, I've never played town before and it didn't say on the article I read that trying to examine scum teams is a bad idea.

I don't even understand how your post is even a defense. You're not scum because...one iteration of a theoretical scumteam with you in it doesn't look very likely at this point?

It wasn't supposed to be a defense, and neither is this one.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 15 queries.