Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 76  All

Author Topic: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS  (Read 161381 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: BMV - Truly Bastard Role Madness Mafia - Day 2, PM mod for QT
« Reply #1475 on: September 09, 2012, 08:46:51 pm »

Insom, it's hardly based just on Galz, but much more based on cayvie. It's possible jo was lying about something else, but all three pieces of evidence from Galz, cayvie, and eevee all implicate you.

So THREE people come with information that implicates me. Let's think about this.

Cayvie gives real information that somewhat implicates Eevee and I.

Eevee comes to the thread and doesn't want to lose so he implicates myself in fake information or real information maybe he added me to the list I don't know.

Galzria comes to the thread and sees an opportunity to kill a confirmed townie without having to use his night kill and implicates me.

HMM so each person implicating me is more and more scummy with gaving being not at all scummy and Galzria being super scummy. FoS to all the people voting for me already its sooo early in the day.

Galzria did not use his night action last night nor did he receive information from the myself
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: September 09, 2012, 08:46:59 pm »

Wow you vote for mod confirmed town because Galzria claims he has better information, I have something better than that, I caught a liar.

Vote: Galzria

I don't know what to make of cayvie's thing I'll go back and look at Day 2 later.

*popcorn*

What's the lie?

Ooh, can I have some?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: September 09, 2012, 08:48:16 pm »

Wow you vote for mod confirmed town because Galzria claims he has better information, I have something better than that, I caught a liar.

I don't know what to make of cayvie's thing I'll go back and look at Day 2 later.

*popcorn*

What's the lie?

Ooh, can I have some?

Wouldn't be neighborly to refuse :)
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: September 09, 2012, 08:48:43 pm »

Additionally I received a dominion card last night presumably from O.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: September 09, 2012, 08:48:57 pm »

Independently I have information that there is scum in O, you, Robz and cayvie.

Do you think Galzria is fabricating the quote or that jot is lying to Galz about it?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 09, 2012, 08:49:31 pm »

Okay bunch of stuff going on.

It should be relatively easy to deduce who the people in Galz's whipser thread are. I will look at that in a minute.

But, very importantly, DO NOT LYNCH INSOMNIAC. It will kill me instead. Jo just told me that I have been bused with Insomniac. Lynching Insomniac will kill me, and vice versa.

I'm not positive why I was given this information, but I have no reason to believe it's not true. I'm on the phone right now, I;ll be back in a bit...
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: September 09, 2012, 08:50:39 pm »

Unvote then. This game is intense.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: September 09, 2012, 08:51:16 pm »

Should we lynch Robz, then?

I could see Iroh as a jester :/
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: September 09, 2012, 08:53:09 pm »

Independently I have information that there is scum in O, you, Robz and cayvie.

Do you think Galzria is fabricating the quote or that jot is lying to Galz about it?

Not sure, if Jot is lying though he'd be lying to me not Galz. I could definetly see Galz fabricating it as scum though as it implicates me someone who was already implicated by 2 mod informations, which I 100% believe cayvie's and 50% believe yours (I know that if cayvie's information is good then it is possible that the Eevee Insomniac thing was orchestrated and I know I'm town, you could have added me to a list if you are scum as I was already implicated with you so that makes you infinitely more safe)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: September 09, 2012, 08:54:25 pm »

Hold up, if I recieved a Dominion Card, I have to assume it's from O. O giving me a card makes sense I'm confirmed town, O giving Robz a card DOESN'T make sense and thats what would have had to be the case if I was busdriven with Robz.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: September 09, 2012, 08:54:43 pm »

Okay bunch of stuff going on.

It should be relatively easy to deduce who the people in Galz's whipser thread are. I will look at that in a minute.

But, very importantly, DO NOT LYNCH INSOMNIAC. It will kill me instead. Jo just told me that I have been bused with Insomniac. Lynching Insomniac will kill me, and vice versa.

I'm not positive why I was given this information, but I have no reason to believe it's not true. I'm on the phone right now, I;ll be back in a bit...

So to lynch Ins we need to lynch Robz? >.> unvote for a moment.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: September 09, 2012, 08:56:53 pm »

Not sure, if Jot is lying though he'd be lying to me not Galz. I could definetly see Galz fabricating it as scum though as it implicates me someone who was already implicated by 2 mod informations, which I 100% believe cayvie's and 50% believe yours (I know that if cayvie's information is good then it is possible that the Eevee Insomniac thing was orchestrated and I know I'm town, you could have added me to a list if you are scum as I was already implicated with you so that makes you infinitely more safe)

I appreciate the 100% trust, but I'm curious why.

she/her

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: September 09, 2012, 08:58:19 pm »

Basically you posted first with no reason to lie. Your post is incentive for Eevee to lie and both your and Eevees post are reason for Galzria to lie

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: September 09, 2012, 08:59:52 pm »

Basically you posted first with no reason to lie. Your post is incentive for Eevee to lie and both your and Eevees post are reason for Galzria to lie
So you are saying I wrote my post in 22 seconds?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 09, 2012, 09:00:43 pm »

More like 5 minutes, Eevee

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 09, 2012, 09:02:49 pm »

Why would Robz know that he'd been lynch-switched or whatever?

And why wouldn't Insomniac?

she/her

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 09, 2012, 09:05:26 pm »

Getting awfully deep into the fabrication world there for it all to fit your story. Especially because I would've had to have this elaborate ploy set up D2 when I provided my QT information N1. By the way, quoting mod supplied information, real OR FABRICATED is against the rules. If I had broken them yesterday (or today) I would've been modkilled. I wasn't. I have explicate permission to quote those snippets because it's what my power is, as claimed yesterday.

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 09, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »

More like 5 minutes, Eevee
Sorry, I looked at the wrong timestamp.. I remembered it was a very short time frame, way too short for me to a) think of the lie b) write the post c) decide if it's a good idea to post it d) think through everything to make sure I'm not forgetting anything and e) actually decide I want to do that anyways.

Such a bold lie will not be built from a scratch in 5 minutes, no way. Especially because it's not that convenient for my supposed agenda of getting you lynched, It doesn't even implicate you that badly. Not without Galzria and cayvie, two individuals I trust, having similar information as well.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 09, 2012, 09:06:45 pm »

Just to further reduce any of Insomniac's credibility:

I used Axxle's power last night.  And he was out of Veritaserum.  Now, unfortunately, I have no idea what the actual powers of any of the potions were...because it only listed the names.  This is the list of potions:

-Veritaserum THE VERITASERUM CAULDRON IS EMPTY
-Felix Felicis
-Polyjuice Potion
-Draught of the Living Dead
-Cure for Insanity

Since veritaserum was real, and used, I assumed Galz to be the most cleared townie (since I suspected the mod might be lying, as many people had noted).
As a result, I gave him Felix Felicis (which is a luck potion).  I have no idea what the effects of that potion are, but from the HP wiki:
Felix Felicis makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, depending on how much is taken, during which everything they attempt will be successful

So, basically Insomniac is confirmed scum IMO.  But, we might not be able to lynch him today due to the Robz-bus situation.  Maybe we should try to hunt up the other voices, and kill Insomniac tonight (I'm sure someone can do it)?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: September 09, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »

Theorel's post makes a lot of sense. Also I too would have chosen Felix Felicis, and seems Galzria indeed got very lucky last night so..

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 09, 2012, 09:10:00 pm »

Just to further reduce any of Insomniac's credibility:

I used Axxle's power last night.  And he was out of Veritaserum.  Now, unfortunately, I have no idea what the actual powers of any of the potions were...because it only listed the names.  This is the list of potions:

-Veritaserum THE VERITASERUM CAULDRON IS EMPTY
-Felix Felicis
-Polyjuice Potion
-Draught of the Living Dead
-Cure for Insanity

Since veritaserum was real, and used, I assumed Galz to be the most cleared townie (since I suspected the mod might be lying, as many people had noted).
As a result, I gave him Felix Felicis (which is a luck potion).  I have no idea what the effects of that potion are, but from the HP wiki:
Felix Felicis makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, depending on how much is taken, during which everything they attempt will be successful

So, basically Insomniac is confirmed scum IMO.  But, we might not be able to lynch him today due to the Robz-bus situation.  Maybe we should try to hunt up the other voices, and kill Insomniac tonight (I'm sure someone can do it)?

Thank you. I wasn't sure I should admit to having been fed another potion since Snape was killed, but my power was much less random last night since someone did indeed place Felix in my morning ponybrew. Thus Angel was just where he needed to be for me, bringing me back the juiciest of gossip.

Mafia Record:

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 09, 2012, 09:10:12 pm »

lol

thirsty pony

she/her

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 09, 2012, 09:12:32 pm »

Could someone go through D2 and find all the things joth actually said? I will late tonight if nobody gets to it first but not until then. Could it be anything other than Eevee/Insom scum?

I'd vote insomniac but I don't know what to make of Robz. Scum protecting his partner somehow? Vote: Robz . If he's lying then he'll die. Maybe he's a jester but you can't really do anything about jesters.

Galz is town, believe him.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: September 09, 2012, 09:12:46 pm »

To sum up:

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 09, 2012, 09:14:08 pm »

If there's a bus driver afoot, I really don't think relying on night kills is our best chance. Especially since I suspect Katniss was a vigilante.

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 76  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.