Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51  All

Author Topic: M54: Musical Mafia - GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN!  (Read 107140 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M54: Musical Mafia - D4
« Reply #1125 on: December 24, 2014, 09:01:58 am »

How is it convenient for scum to make that claim ? It changes nothing to the lynching math.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: December 24, 2014, 09:38:30 am »

How is it convenient for scum to make that claim ? It changes nothing to the lynching math.
How does it help if you are town? You should be trying to draw the nightkill, arguably should have much been for quite some time now. Town learns nothing from the claims but scum now knows not to kill him.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1127 on: December 24, 2014, 10:14:38 am »

scum now knows not to kill him.

Which is why usefulPR!chairs might want to post it. And the possibility of that is a reason why scum might want to kill him after all. Which is why telling-the-truth!chairs might want to post it too.

I don't think it's a good idea for scum!chairs to lie about it. It's a risky move for a possible small benefit, and scum!chairs wouldn't need to take the risk there: he is high on nobody's scum reads list.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 24, 2014, 12:48:18 pm »

I would say "this isn't what I would do as scum" and link something, but frankly I can't think of a game I was scum that had me last more than a few posts without breaking down and dying xD

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 24, 2014, 04:28:51 pm »

Vote Count 4.1

Ichimaru Gin (1): Awaclus
Hugovj (1): Hydrad

Not Voting (6):
Ichimaru Gin, chairs, Eevee, Witherweaver, Teproc, Hugovj

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 4 ends Friday, January 2nd at 11PM

Hugovj

• Apprentice
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hugovj
  • DFTBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 24, 2014, 05:31:36 pm »

Ugh, so this is looking very bad.

I'm running out of ideas for scum (and I am very busy with Christmas (will there be a time when I won't be busy?)).. Let's run by everybody who's alive today..

Awaclus - Seems to be an active player. Keeping Newbie Mafia in mind, where he was an excellent scum player, I don't trust him completely. He seems to agree a lot with WW and Ichi lately.
Hydrad - Keeps on bugging me with his vote, has made some weird comments, but besides that... I really don't know.
Ichi - Claims VT, at a very weird moment (!). In my opinion the one with the most suspicious behavior.. But I really do not like the link with Awa and WW, which makes me think that the scum are playing out in the open at this crucial stage.
Chairs - Claims Prince. No reason not to believe him I think. I don't really see him as suspicious.
Eevee - I trust Eevee, and I have seen no reason to believe otherwise.
WW - Again, the link with Ichi in particular is pretty suspicious.
Teproc - I trusted him in the beginning of this game, but the previous day and the whole Ichi-situation makes me think that either him is scum or Ichi. And I have no idea who is what.

So, overall: No idea who is scum.. I'll have to do a more intensive reread, but that will probably come on Boxing day or maybe later, because Christmas.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1131 on: December 24, 2014, 06:26:57 pm »

Ugh, so this is looking very bad.

I'm running out of ideas for scum (and I am very busy with Christmas (will there be a time when I won't be busy?)).. Let's run by everybody who's alive today..

Awaclus - Seems to be an active player. Keeping Newbie Mafia in mind, where he was an excellent scum player, I don't trust him completely. He seems to agree a lot with WW and Ichi lately.
Hydrad - Keeps on bugging me with his vote, has made some weird comments, but besides that... I really don't know.
Ichi - Claims VT, at a very weird moment (!). In my opinion the one with the most suspicious behavior.. But I really do not like the link with Awa and WW, which makes me think that the scum are playing out in the open at this crucial stage.
Chairs - Claims Prince. No reason not to believe him I think. I don't really see him as suspicious.
Eevee - I trust Eevee, and I have seen no reason to believe otherwise.
WW - Again, the link with Ichi in particular is pretty suspicious.
Teproc - I trusted him in the beginning of this game, but the previous day and the whole Ichi-situation makes me think that either him is scum or Ichi. And I have no idea who is what.

So, overall: No idea who is scum.. I'll have to do a more intensive reread, but that will probably come on Boxing day or maybe later, because Christmas.

Yep, this pretty much confirms it. The scum team is Ichi, Hugo, Hydrad.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: December 24, 2014, 06:42:25 pm »

Lynch my "partners" first then. I think Hugo's reads post is quite hedgy on nearly everyone. He seems to think me and WW are pretty scummy though. Him not voting would normally look somewhat scummy, but quickhammers are a concern.

If we're going to guess scumteams, my bet is on Hugo/Hydrad/Teproc just cause I think he makes the most sense as their partner. He's defended both of them pretty heavily and deflected wagons against them. Especially with how this game is going, I can easily see scum blatantly defending their partners--as that happens a lot even when scum doesn't have the advantage.

Without a single scumflip though, guessing the team isn't that productive.

I don't really like Hydrad's silence. There is the holiday and all, but he's played this game pretty carefully. I should probably do a reread of him.

Hugovj

• Apprentice
  • DFTBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 24, 2014, 06:53:36 pm »

Well, then, lynch Hydrad first. Looks fine to me, as you both seem to agree he is scum.

Anyway, I could claim. Would that be useful to you? (As it'll probably be 'bad for town', but hey, let's not try to lynch a townie today)

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: December 25, 2014, 05:13:08 pm »

All in favor of lynching Hydrad?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1135 on: December 25, 2014, 05:34:15 pm »

I'm doubting myself after Ichi and Hugo were suggesting that we should lynch Hydrad. Actually the fact that you're pushing the Hydrad lynch like this too makes me this much less sure about my town read on you as well. So, I think that the following group of people has 3 scum and 2 town players: chairs, Ichi, Hugo, Hydrad, WW. If four of those players want to lynch Hydrad, that means that either scum agreed to push a Hydrad lynch last night to make themselves look townier or Hydrad is actually town and scum is trying to set him up for a mislynch. It's hard for me to imagine it being beneficial for scum to do the former, and that's why despite my strong scum read on Hydrad, I don't want to lynch him.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 25, 2014, 05:56:43 pm »

I'm doubting myself after Ichi and Hugo were suggesting that we should lynch Hydrad. Actually the fact that you're pushing the Hydrad lynch like this too makes me this much less sure about my town read on you as well. So, I think that the following group of people has 3 scum and 2 town players: chairs, Ichi, Hugo, Hydrad, WW. If four of those players want to lynch Hydrad, that means that either scum agreed to push a Hydrad lynch last night to make themselves look townier or Hydrad is actually town and scum is trying to set him up for a mislynch. It's hard for me to imagine it being beneficial for scum to do the former, and that's why despite my strong scum read on Hydrad, I don't want to lynch him.
I agree with this statement--and it makes me feel townier on you. Unfortunately, it's likely that whoever we lynch today will have the support of at least some of those players you listed--and some of them have to be town. With how much people are vocally supporting the Hydrad lynch, it does make me feel less good about it.

However, it could also be that scum might verbally offer support of their partner's lynch, but no one is really voting right now.

It's strange though. Because I would feel wary of any lynch that seemed too easy today. However, it stands to reason that whatever lynch actually ends up going through is the "easiest" one since it will be the one that actually goes through. Though other lynches could be considered easier, I think they will be opposed (at least by town) for that very reason.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 25, 2014, 08:26:13 pm »

Vote: Hydrad

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 25, 2014, 09:54:10 pm »

I'm here! sorry I was more VLA that anticipated.

hmm so chairs claimed. I've never heard of a role like that before so I doubt scum would come up with a role like that to fakeclaim. So right now chairs is off the table for me.

I still think it might be Hugo though. Although its mostly gut feeling I'll try and make a case on him soon.

Also since we might be in mylo in my opinion I think if your a PR with any information this would be the time to share it.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: December 26, 2014, 10:19:28 am »

I stll don't know what the case on Hydrad is. He's playing according to his town meta, which is admittedly scummy, but I've mislynched him twice for doing exactly what he's doing here. I'm going to need more than that for him to be a serious consideration here. We can catch him after lynching his partners if he's scum.

I'll try to reread him (or, even better, the whole game) once I get a home in a few days.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: December 27, 2014, 07:48:32 pm »

I stll don't know what the case on Hydrad is. He's playing according to his town meta, which is admittedly scummy, but I've mislynched him twice for doing exactly what he's doing here. I'm going to need more than that for him to be a serious consideration here. We can catch him after lynching his partners if he's scum.

I'll try to reread him (or, even better, the whole game) once I get a home in a few days.
iirc I just mislynched him in Dresden Files and felt that there was even a very strong case against him then--much stronger than this game. So yeah, it's somewhat dangerous to lynch him today given his meta. We still have like 6 days until the deadline right?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 28, 2014, 11:27:38 am »

Bumpity bump.

I'm pretty sure no-lynch here sucks, so let's get to it!

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 28, 2014, 11:54:22 am »

Bumpity bump.

Will you do Hugo?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 28, 2014, 12:00:24 pm »

Bumpity bump.

Will you do Hugo?
He's in my lynch pool for today. So Yes.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 28, 2014, 12:59:52 pm »

I'm back home, so I'll be more present in the next few days.

If we can't lynch Ichi, off the top of my head my leading candidates would be WW and Awaclus.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1145 on: December 28, 2014, 01:58:50 pm »

I'm back home, so I'll be more present in the next few days.

If we can't lynch Ichi, off the top of my head my leading candidates would be WW and Awaclus.

In that case I think we can lynch Ichi.  :P

No wait, actually I think we can lynch Ichi anyway.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1146 on: December 28, 2014, 02:01:14 pm »

I could do Hugo too, and maaaaaaybe WW or chairs, but I'd rather lynch Hugo or Ichi first.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: December 28, 2014, 03:04:37 pm »

I'll switch to Hugo.  I don't want to go anyone other than Hugo or Hydrad today.  I haven't gotten a scum feel from Ichi, Awaclus or Teproc all game.

Hugovj

• Apprentice
  • DFTBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 28, 2014, 03:11:12 pm »

Well, I feel there isn't much to be said anymore. Claiming probably won't help anyway..

I want to lynch either Hydrad or Ichi. Actually, the only one I really wouldn't want to see lynched is Eevee..

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1149 on: December 28, 2014, 04:15:51 pm »

So we're not doing Ichi today? Fine, let's do Hugo then. vote: Hugo

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.