Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is there a thread were you can find all Dominion Fan Cards?  (Read 2338 times)

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
Is there a thread were you can find all Dominion Fan Cards?
« on: September 08, 2016, 08:41:57 am »

Is there a thread were you can find all Dominion fan cards? You can find all the real Dominion cards in quite a few places. With so many cool ideas, it seems like there should be.
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1812
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a thread were you can find all Dominion Fan Cards?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 08:50:37 am »
+1

Is there a thread were you can find all Dominion fan cards? You can find all the real Dominion cards in quite a few places. With so many cool ideas, it seems like there should be.
I currently have about 250 cards in my collection. I'm working on mocking them all up to be the same, then I'll post the album. I also wanted to start a fan-card wiki, but I didn't have the skills for that so I ditched the idea.

EDIT: You can just search the forum for words like Image and see all that comes up.
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

Nflickner

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 02:00:15 pm »
+2

I currently have about 250 cards in my collection. I'm working on mocking them all up to be the same, then I'll post the album. I also wanted to start a fan-card wiki, but I didn't have the skills for that so I ditched the idea.

EDIT: You can just search the forum for words like Image and see all that comes up.
Very excited to see your finished work Theta :)  It would be cool if you were willing to make it into a file that could be used for Tabletop Simulator too if you're down :) 

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1812
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 02:02:50 pm »
+1

Very excited to see your finished work Theta :)  It would be cool if you were willing to make it into a file that could be used for Tabletop Simulator too if you're down :)
Yes.

I'm starting with the Mini-Set as you may have seen, and when that is done I'll redo Adversity and then Ben's Cards. They will all have TS templates.
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

Nflickner

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 02:16:24 pm »
+2

Yes.

I'm starting with the Mini-Set as you may have seen, and when that is done I'll redo Adversity and then Ben's Cards. They will all have TS templates.

Yep, very excited--along with Asper, you have a knack for finding great art and making the cards look great!

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1686
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 08:48:05 pm »
+1

This post has several good fan cards and handy links to a lot more.

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13690.0

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 08:50:53 pm »
+1

That sounds like a good job for someone who has a lot of time on their hands  ;)
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 09:19:18 pm »
+1

This one. While it doesn't begin to contain all the cards that would be interesting (just too many), it has links to several of the bigger fan card threads (that are reasonably active). Of course, this leaves out a lot of singular fan card ideas - NoMoreFun for example occasionally comes up with new ideas and posts in one thread per idea (although each idea may be implemented by several cards). Co0kieL0rd also has a main set as well as some additional ideas (dice cards, flash cards, etc.). Of course technically, you'd have to look through every thread that this subforum has to offer...

Edit: Also, the contest subforum.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:21:20 pm by Asper »

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 09:32:02 pm »
+2

This one. While it doesn't begin to contain all the cards that would be interesting (just too many), it has links to several of the bigger fan card threads (that are reasonably active). Of course, this leaves out a lot of singular fan card ideas - NoMoreFun for example occasionally comes up with new ideas and posts in one thread per idea (although each idea may be implemented by several cards). Co0kieL0rd also has a main set as well as some additional ideas (dice cards, flash cards, etc.). Of course technically, you'd have to look through every thread that this subforum has to offer...

Edit: Also, the contest subforum.
Also the Really Bad Card Idea thread!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 20 queries.