Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!  (Read 180114 times)

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Day 5)
« Reply #1950 on: May 07, 2014, 01:52:57 am »

yuma I think Jimm is either actually a tracker or he's fake claiming

You are correct, Sir.

Unhelpful and sarcastic posts. Sounds familiar.

That's funny.

I'm not trying to be funny. You took that out of context in an effort to discredit me. ash was making similar posts all game.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: May 07, 2014, 02:04:33 am »

yuma I think Jimm is either actually a tracker or he's fake claiming

You are correct, Sir.

That's funny.

I'm not trying to be funny. You took that out of context in an effort to discredit me. ash was making similar posts all game.

You weren't trying to be funny, no, but you were describing your own post.

I didn't take it out of context at all, nor did I use it to try to discredit you.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: May 07, 2014, 02:04:59 am »

That WW, ash and Andrew all combined their powers to the ultimate goal of making ash looked blocked? WW targeted Andrew and redirected that power to ash?

Didn't ash suggest something like that? To me it seems pointless and farfetched. I don't believe for a second that ash was ever blocked and nobody can definitively prove he was or wasn't at any period of time. The best explanation for keeping me alive that I can see is that when WW was alive he could redirect my night action wherever and ultimately they can push for what they see as an easy mislynch whenever it might be most useful, like right now.

Also notice that ash didn't lie about his role and I don't think Jimm is either. That doesn't mean he isn't scum. I'm not going to push for Jimm to flavor claim anymore but I will say that it's ridiculous considering that everyone else has done it and even if it doesn't matter whatsoever, there is absolutely no reason why Jimm should be so defensive about it. I'm asked him to flavor claim a few times over the past few days. If he missed the first request, fine. The second one, fine. But flat out refusing to flavor claim? I just don't get it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: May 07, 2014, 02:07:52 am »

I'm not going to push for Jimm to flavor claim anymore but I will say that it's ridiculous considering that everyone else has done it and even if it doesn't matter whatsoever, there is absolutely no reason why Jimm should be so defensive about it. I'm asked him to flavor claim a few times over the past few days. If he missed the first request, fine. The second one, fine. But flat out refusing to flavor claim? I just don't get it.

Point to where I was defensive about. Why are you making such a big deal out of flavour claiming?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: May 07, 2014, 02:08:14 am »

That should say "defensive about it".

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: May 07, 2014, 02:12:15 am »

I didn't take it out of context at all, nor did I use it to try to discredit you.

Ok Jimm. Here is the full post and it's one sentence long. You don't have to quote the whole thing but you purposefully omitted the part that would actually get across what I was trying to say. I bolded it for you.

yuma I think Jimm is either actually a tracker or he's fake claiming and only claiming the obvious results from his fake claimed night actions (no result from shraeye (dead), WW targeting me (would know this from scum QT), Arch (no result from D1 targeting), and me (of course I was going to doctor Arch).

Are you referring to this post when you say I was describing my own post?

Because this is neither sarcastic nor unhelpful. ash had a similar posting style to how you are posting now, which is sarcastic, empty, and meant to annoy and discredit. ash is conf!scum. There is a connection here.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: May 07, 2014, 02:16:36 am »

I'm not going to push for Jimm to flavor claim anymore but I will say that it's ridiculous considering that everyone else has done it and even if it doesn't matter whatsoever, there is absolutely no reason why Jimm should be so defensive about it. I'm asked him to flavor claim a few times over the past few days. If he missed the first request, fine. The second one, fine. But flat out refusing to flavor claim? I just don't get it.

Point to where I was defensive about. Why are you making such a big deal out of flavour claiming?

The point is you're reluctant to post it. Whether it's because you think it might be incriminating or you're lazy or you don't think it matters is irrelevant. If town thinks it matters (which town did, a couple days ago now), there's no reason why you should be so reluctant to post it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: May 07, 2014, 02:21:12 am »

Ok Jimm. Here is the full post and it's one sentence long. You don't have to quote the whole thing but you purposefully omitted the part that would actually get across what I was trying to say. I bolded it for you.

yuma I think Jimm is either actually a tracker or he's fake claiming and only claiming the obvious results from his fake claimed night actions (no result from shraeye (dead), WW targeting me (would know this from scum QT), Arch (no result from D1 targeting), and me (of course I was going to doctor Arch).

You seem to think I was using this post as part of some grand case against you. What you said sounded funny. You said either I was a Tracker or I was fake-claiming. Sure there was an and after that, but the part I quoted still meant the same by itself as it means in context.

Because this is neither sarcastic nor unhelpful. ash had a similar posting style to how you are posting now, which is sarcastic, empty, and meant to annoy and discredit. ash is conf!scum. There is a connection here.

Maybe it wasn't literally sarcasm, but the tone I inferred was something similar. And on its own it's not helpful at all. I thought you were referring to me being unhelpful.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: May 07, 2014, 02:22:39 am »

The point is you're reluctant to post it. Whether it's because you think it might be incriminating or you're lazy or you don't think it matters is irrelevant. If town thinks it matters (which town did, a couple days ago now), there's no reason why you should be so reluctant to post it.

I'm not reluctant to post it. I'm flat out refusing. If you gave a reason it might help that could be another thing.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: May 07, 2014, 09:44:52 am »

I'm not reluctant to post it. I'm flat out refusing. If you gave a reason it might help that could be another thing.

The point isn't that you "dig through your PMs" for your flavor anymore. The point is exactly what you said, you're refusing, which is unhelpful and uncooperative for town. It also makes you look like you have something to hide.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: May 07, 2014, 09:49:59 am »

You seem to think I was using this post as part of some grand case against you. What you said sounded funny. You said either I was a Tracker or I was fake-claiming. Sure there was an and after that, but the part I quoted still meant the same by itself as it means in context.

Cutting a sentence in half to make it sound like I'm saying something that I'm not is indeed taking something out of context. I don't see how you can possibly argue this. By doing that, you made me sound like I'm posting something ridiculously obvious and thus just posting for the sake of posting. Thus, you were trying to discredit me.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: May 07, 2014, 09:56:39 am »

Maybe it wasn't literally sarcasm, but the tone I inferred was something similar. And on its own it's not helpful at all. I thought you were referring to me being unhelpful.

Yes I am referring to you being unhelpful. Your posting style has suddenly changed into quick smart remarks and mocking anecdotes. I pointed out that scum!ash was doing the same thing. There's no sarcasm and I was being completely serious when I posted that. How can you turn around and call that post and my other one, which were both essentially scumhunting, unhelpful?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: May 07, 2014, 07:33:45 pm »

Cutting a sentence in half to make it sound like I'm saying something that I'm not is indeed taking something out of context. I don't see how you can possibly argue this. By doing that, you made me sound like I'm posting something ridiculously obvious and thus just posting for the sake of posting. Thus, you were trying to discredit me.

You DID post something ridiculously obvious. The fact that you added something less obvious is besides the point. Regardless, this is a silly argument.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: May 07, 2014, 08:04:55 pm »

OK:

so my main point right now is still this. Let me arrange it a little better...

If Andrew is scum then Jimmmm is town. From there two things happen Night2.

1. WW targets Andrew (partner) to redirect the power specifically to ash (partner)
2. WW targets Andrew (partner) to redirect to someone (apparently it was on ash...)

If Jimmmm is scum then Andrew is town. From there two things happen Night2.

3. WW targets Andrew (non-partner) to redirect the power to ash (partner)
4. WW targets Andrew (non-partner) to redirect the power to someone (apparently it was on ash...)

Out of these three I think 1. is the least likely. Using three mafia powers to the total effect of ashersky getting roleblocked just isn't worth it.

Number 2 I think is unlikely as well. Why wouldn't Andrew just use his power to block someone originally and allow WW to target another townie to wreck havoc on town.

3 I think could be possible to potentially jailkeep ash and save him from a SK or Vig death. But I think 4 is the most likely (assuming the chances that mafia could choose who to redirect to compared to not being able to choose are equal... we don't know since we don't know WW's PM) as I think it is the best play. Mafia uses a strong PR to 1. block it and 2. move it to another town PR. It is entirely possible that this is what happened and ash just pretended to be blocked. We don't know. Maybe they redirected it to me? Or arch? or something else.

Anyways....

This is a point for me.

Along with my consistent town read on Andrew all game and my scum read on Jimmmm.

I am ready to vote for Jimmmm.

Arch if you think different you will have to convince me...

vote: Jimmmmm

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: May 07, 2014, 08:12:01 pm »

4. WW targets Andrew (non-partner) to redirect the power to someone (apparently it was on ash...)

If I'm scum, how do you know who WW targeted?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: May 07, 2014, 08:14:55 pm »

If I'm scum, how do you know who WW targeted?

I am assuming you are telling the truth since you are scum and would know and want a claim that is potentially true.

But even if we disregard your information it makes the most sense to me.

A known powerful PR has claimed. You have a redirector. What scum team doesn't jump up and down with glee and think... we can redirect him thus blocking him and gaining a blocking role for ourselves! Awesome! So if you are scum I am pretty confident that WW targeted Andrew.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Night 4)
« Reply #1966 on: May 08, 2014, 12:05:37 pm »

"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips"--Birgitte Silverbow

Vote Count 5.2

Jimmmmm (2): AndrewisFTTW, yuma

Not Voting (2): Jimmmmm, Archetype

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 5 ends on Monday, May 12 at 11 PM FT (note the shortened deadline).

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: May 08, 2014, 12:15:29 pm »

Alright Arch, it's up to you.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: May 08, 2014, 08:18:44 pm »

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: May 08, 2014, 08:21:35 pm »

Vote: Andrew obviously.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: May 08, 2014, 09:30:25 pm »

Well arch has been online and hasn't hammered for the win... so I at this point he is confirmed town to me. Now just hope I am right about Jimmmm.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: May 08, 2014, 09:34:20 pm »

Well arch has been online and hasn't hammered for the win... so I at this point he is confirmed town to me. Now just hope I am right about Jimmmm.

I was thinking that, but I'd still like to see a post.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: May 08, 2014, 09:53:02 pm »

You're not.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: May 08, 2014, 09:54:07 pm »

You're not.

Blast!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: May 08, 2014, 11:12:14 pm »

Arch... I see you....

We don't need a vote right now, but where are you at? Do you still need some time? When do you think you will be ready to vote/discuss/etc.... I am kinda dying to know if I am right or not...
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.