Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!  (Read 181163 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Day 1 start!)
« Reply #900 on: April 05, 2014, 11:58:09 pm »

I didn't feel anyone was really pushing any other wagons besides Sudgy/Andrew.

Strongly disagree!

PPE: No I didn't have a townread on him all day. I was voting for him quite early, but my read changed to town and I tried to get wagons started elsewhere but was opposed on all-sides

No...people were voting elsewhere but it was scattered and all over the place. It was more of a "hey, this guy is my top scumread, I'm going to plop a vote here" rather than a more organized push.

And yeah I manipulated you...but ultimately I don't regret doing that. I regret that my read was wrong...but i don't regret doing what I can to convince people to vote my top scumread...i am happy when I get my top scumread lynched.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 06, 2014, 12:01:04 am »

Well, from Sudgy's flavor/role getting disclosed, and knowing my own, I've learned that they are highly correlated.  So everyone's role makes sense in the context of their flavor.  With these other two (Loial and Min), it makes perfect sense.  So I think everyone's is.

I wasn't around for the last hour and so much happened. I had a real life commitment though. With Andrewis' claim, I think I would have unvoted Andrewis and that I was wrong before.  That role seems too complex to just make up.  And I can think of one flavor that it makes perfect sense for.

However, during day 1 there were a lot of things revealed flavorwise.  I think people should stop telling things about their flavor and roles, unless we all think that should be revealed.  Letting anything about flavor slip is enough information for someone that has read the books to make a good guess for their roles.  And (I think) that's bad for us and good for the scum team.  Of course, I've never done these roles before, so I wouldn't know as well.

PPE: 9 posts

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 06, 2014, 12:02:15 am »

No...people were voting elsewhere but it was scattered and all over the place. It was more of a "hey, this guy is my top scumread, I'm going to plop a vote here" rather than a more organized push.

It wasn't an organized push because once one vote was put down everyone threw a fit and said, "WHY are you moving away from sudgy and Andrew!!! AH!!!" So I agree there wasn't an organized push, but not because people didn't try.

And I agree with you that this is where we should be looking--I said the same thing yesterday in fact, but again received negative feedback to that idea.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! (Day 2 start!)
« Reply #903 on: April 06, 2014, 12:04:38 am »

Wait, two deaths at night?  That confirms a third party, right?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 06, 2014, 12:06:45 am »

Something that I think is worth analyzing moreso in RMM than normal games is who the night kills are. Since everyone is a PR scum isn't doing much PR-hunting with their kills but rather looking at who they find threatening / who they think they can't get lynched. So once again that incriminates me and Ash...man I am looking scummy.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 06, 2014, 12:07:14 am »

Not necessarily... vigs (although I doubt it with my role) or other roles can have an impact regarding NKs, but I wouldn't be surprised at all about a SK... I wonder what faust's role/flavor had to do with that bad guy he mentioned at the beginning of day1

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 06, 2014, 12:07:50 am »

Makes it likely yeah....especially with Yuma's claim if/when it gets confirmed. Without the claim a vig is possible but I doubt there's a vig and a day vig.

So I'd say it's pretty likely but obviously not 100% confirmed.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 06, 2014, 12:09:00 am »

Not necessarily... vigs (although I doubt it with my role) or other roles can have an impact regarding NKs, but I wouldn't be surprised at all about a SK... I wonder what faust's role/flavor had to do with that bad guy he mentioned at the beginning of day1

I'm a little bit confused about that.. Min didn't have a huge relationship with Mordeth.  I thought for sure he was Mat.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 06, 2014, 12:09:32 am »

Although it could be a Paranoid Gun Owner or something else causing a death, so definitely not confirmed, although I'd lean towards there being a SK

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 06, 2014, 12:11:55 am »

Andrew, what did you do last night? (I can't think of any good reason to not ask this, but there may be a reason I haven't thought of. Maybe better to save it in case of claims later today though?)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 06, 2014, 12:16:26 am »

Something that I think is worth analyzing moreso in RMM than normal games is who the night kills are. Since everyone is a PR scum isn't doing much PR-hunting with their kills but rather looking at who they find threatening / who they think they can't get lynched. So once again that incriminates me and Ash...man I am looking scummy.

Shraeye was pretty certain that Ash was scum, right?

Or, scum might want to kill the most agreed-upon town read.. they're less likely to get mislynched later, and it gives us less info, because we can't do an analysis like this.  Did Shraeye have a strong town read from everyone?

I don't remember who Faust suspected.. I have to look back.  But.. Faust was the one that brought up Mordeth.  Mordeth, if in the game, would make a lot of sense as a third-party killer.  Then Faust dies...

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 06, 2014, 12:30:28 am »

Sorry I couldn't be around for deadline - I had a tennis match.

I think I'm going to vote:ashersky. I asked if an ash lynch was viable yesterday and got no reply. I expected Andrew to die, so him being alive incriminates ash. I haven't reread the stuff leading up to sudgy's lynch, but voting for ashersky doesn't seem like too bad of a place to start.

Ash: do you still think Andrew is scum?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2014, 12:30:55 am »

I still think ash is Town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2014, 12:32:00 am »

Andrew, what did you do last night? (I can't think of any good reason to not ask this, but there may be a reason I haven't thought of. Maybe better to save it in case of claims later today though?)

yeah, I would save it until later as it could potentially catch scum in a lie down the road. So unless it has essential, pertinent information then I see no reason to share it atm.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2014, 12:38:48 am »

I think I'm going to vote:ashersky. I asked if an ash lynch was viable yesterday and got no reply. I expected Andrew to die, so him being alive incriminates ash. I haven't reread the stuff leading up to sudgy's lynch, but voting for ashersky doesn't seem like too bad of a place to start.

You expected Andrew to die yesterday instead of Sudgy?  Or last night?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: April 06, 2014, 12:39:52 am »

Yeah, why would Andrew be NKed when a good percentage of players have shown they're willing to lynch him?

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 06, 2014, 01:22:25 am »

Yeah, why would Andrew be NKed when a good percentage of players have shown they're willing to lynch him?
Last night. That claim sounds too legit to be fake. Other people really think he could still be scum?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 06, 2014, 01:23:56 am »

Why would me being alive incriminate ash?
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 06, 2014, 01:43:06 am »

This is going to be my last post for awhile and is based more of memory than a careful reread but right now I'm thinking of TA and FTTW, possibly ash. The problem with FTTW is he may have been just willing to lynch someone who wasn't him.

Well I'm town so from my point of view it's better to lynch someone else (who could possibly be scum) than me. That's why I never said "hey guys it's cool, just lynch me" like sudgy did. It's important to remember that scum has flavor fake claims, so nobody should be completely convinced by somebody's claim

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 06, 2014, 02:04:50 am »

Okay, I'm really annoyed by what happened last day/night.

Vote: Ash

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 06, 2014, 02:38:10 am »

Okay, I'm really annoyed by what happened last day/night.

Vote: Ash

Explain.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 06, 2014, 03:11:34 am »

Okay, I'm a mailman. I sent a message to shraeye last night. I think my role is pretty much exactly average and so doesn't help scum much in deciding who to kill, but does narrow down who the SK could be for them, which is good for us.

My reasons for lynching ash are the same as before, except plus the fact that he lynched sudgy instead of Andrew.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 06, 2014, 07:08:28 am »

I am less suspicious of Andrew after that claim.

I still think Jimm is scummy.
I am also getting increasingly uneasy about yuma. I do not like the effort he put in last day to stop a lynch.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 06, 2014, 08:45:42 am »

I am also getting increasingly uneasy about yuma. I do not like the effort he put in last day to stop a lynch.

Any theories as to why scum yuma would claim Dayvig?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:45 am »

I was expecting yuma to be targeted for a NK and maybe doctored but I guess with two NKs he probably wasn't even targeted?  Or is there a good reason scum wouldn't target yuma for a NKS?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.