Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Goko ranking  (Read 10090 times)

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
Re: Goko ranking
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 05:17:32 am »
+4

Here is a leaderboard based on Trueskill, like iso:

http://gokologs.drunkensailor.org/leaderboard

There are other nifty things like logsearch, you can see the links at the top of the page.

I just looked at this leaderboard for the first time, but I'm confused because I've played in the last month and definitely have more than 20 games, but I'm not on there at all.  Does it only count pro games?  I might not have 20 pro games yet.

EDIT: I've gotten my answer to this question from another thread (even just the name of the thread).  I might help to look before I ask...

Just as well, if I was on there, I'd be very near the bottom anyway.  I just kinda hoped maybe that leaderboard would rate me higher than Goko does...
I love this game, but I suck compared to most of the people on Goko.
Post some games you had trouble with on the forums, folks here are usually pretty eager to point out other people's mistakes help you.

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea

qdread

• Thief
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 10:07:41 am »

I think the leaderboard is down at the moment  :-\
But I don't think being selective is that important to maintain a high rating. I play anyone except guests (the only time I check people's ratings is when I see that helmet with a red tassel pop up) - the only reason not to play them is because they rarely know what any of the non-base cards are and the game moves pretty slowly.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 04:18:27 pm »
+2

Here is a leaderboard based on Trueskill, like iso:

http://gokologs.drunkensailor.org/leaderboard

There are other nifty things like logsearch, you can see the links at the top of the page.

I just looked at this leaderboard for the first time, but I'm confused because I've played in the last month and definitely have more than 20 games, but I'm not on there at all.  Does it only count pro games?  I might not have 20 pro games yet.

EDIT: I've gotten my answer to this question from another thread (even just the name of the thread).  I might help to look before I ask...

Just as well, if I was on there, I'd be very near the bottom anyway.  I just kinda hoped maybe that leaderboard would rate me higher than Goko does...
I love this game, but I suck compared to most of the people on Goko.
Post some games you had trouble with on the forums, folks here are usually pretty eager to point out other people's mistakes help you.
If you post games in the Help! section people are even more likely to point out your mistakes in an attempt to help you
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1686
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »
+1

I don't normally save the gamelogs.  I guess that would be the first step.
I also prefer playing casual games*, so I guess the leaderboard isn't going to matter much to me anyway.
I am also a little better than I was when I started playing on Goko, but it's hard to raise my rating.

*Partly because people who play pro generally tend to be better than casual players, and partly because I like to be able to make sure none of the few cards I really hate are in the game.

yed

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: yed
  • Respect: +571
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 07:37:53 pm »
+1

I don't normally save the gamelogs.  I guess that would be the first step.
You can find logs of your games at gokologs.drunkensailor.org.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:39:40 pm by yed »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.