Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167613 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act III)
« Reply #1650 on: June 16, 2013, 03:46:24 pm »

So, we both claim my response was "What do you need me to do? Why would you trust me? It does feel like our paths are shared no matter what.."

To what does this look like the reply to? Is it

a) "Since we both basically know each other is town (and we're flavorfully linked, so why not), we should try to coordinate our efforts."

or

b) With the TA lynch, me and my partner have almost no hope. The only thing that can help us is if there is a survivor or something that we can bring to our side. You seemed the most like a survivor, so that's why I'm whispering you. If you don't help us, we WILL night kill you (he has a strongman)."

is what you guys need to decide. Obviously factoring in other stuff that has been going on.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 16, 2013, 03:58:13 pm »

Eevee:  What did you mean to accomplish with your response?  If you know he's scum, and you're town, why even respond?

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: June 16, 2013, 05:10:14 pm »

Sudgy, why have your whispers been so painfully lacking in information or strategy talk?  Both of them (if you are telling the truth) have been nothing more than a "Hey, how's it going?"

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: June 16, 2013, 05:15:31 pm »

Eevee, with sudgy being your lover, but you aware of his scumminess, are you OK with dying along with him today?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 16, 2013, 05:16:57 pm »

Bump

Soft deadline, anyone?  How about Tues night? 

I'm traveling that day so probably won't be around but I think you guys should move forward anyway if most everybody can be here.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 16, 2013, 05:18:58 pm »

Mail-mi, care you to chime in at all here or are you just going to sit back and watch the show?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 16, 2013, 05:31:15 pm »

Eevee, with sudgy being your lover, but you aware of his scumminess, are you OK with dying along with him today?
Yes, as far as I can see our near zero chance is exactly zero unless we get rid of sudgy. To avoid anything weird from happening, I would like to see him lynched instead of me.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 16, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »

Eevee:  What did you mean to accomplish with your response?  If you know he's scum, and you're town, why even respond?
Well, as he thought contacting me was necessary, I thought he might reveal more.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 16, 2013, 05:56:47 pm »

Sudgy, why have your whispers been so painfully lacking in information or strategy talk?  Both of them (if you are telling the truth) have been nothing more than a "Hey, how's it going?"

Well, I haven't been able to think of much to say...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 16, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »

Mail-mi, care you to chime in at all here or are you just going to sit back and watch the show?
Sure. Okay, so in what world does sudgy send that message to Eevee? (The message that Eevee proposed.) it is so obviously Eevee.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 16, 2013, 06:31:32 pm »

Well, I haven't been able to think of much to say...

Why didn't you immediately call either Eevee or myself out for lying when he claimed to be your partner yesterday?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 16, 2013, 06:33:36 pm »

Sure. Okay, so in what world does sudgy send that message to Eevee? (The message that Eevee proposed.) it is so obviously Eevee.
In what world he reacts to me posting a fake message like he did? In what world I come up with a message like that?

Sudgy, do you know we are lovers?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 16, 2013, 06:35:08 pm »

Why would Eevee (a pretty damn advanced scum player) make up something that awkward?  Why does he make it up against his lover?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: June 16, 2013, 06:57:00 pm »

Why would Eevee (a pretty damn advanced scum player) make up something that awkward?  Why does he make it up against his lover?
Why does sudgy send that message of all the things he could say?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: June 16, 2013, 07:03:14 pm »

None of sudgy's messages made a ton of sense.  His first one to me and then both of the two in question are weird as weird.  Why have you defended him day after day?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: June 16, 2013, 07:06:33 pm »

None of sudgy's messages made a ton of sense.  His first one to me and then both of the two in question are weird as weird.  Why have you defended him day after day?
He was seeming more like his town self earlier on. Now, he's my top 2nd scum read.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 16, 2013, 07:14:07 pm »

He was seeming more like his town self earlier on. Now, he's my top 2nd scum read.

So you think Eevee & sudgy are scum together?  And are lovers?  And are fake-claiming the shit out of each other?

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 16, 2013, 07:23:07 pm »

Well, we have confirmation from sudgy that himself and eevee are lovers.  That's something we didn't have before.  That makes me much, much more willing to lynch sudgy.

Before, I only had a claim from eevee, and couldn't be sure that they were in fact lovers, but now that sudgy has claimed it as well, that changes everything.

I would will be willing to vote sudgy at this point. I'm on my phone now and can't review easily, so I'm not going to now, but I'm probably headed that way

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 16, 2013, 07:49:04 pm »

So you think Eevee & sudgy are scum together?  And are lovers?  And are fake-claiming the shit out of each other?
I think 99% one is, .5% none, .5% both.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 16, 2013, 09:15:19 pm »

I'm back - I encourage everyone to go with sudgy.  It's long overdue.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

Well, killing one will kill the other...

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18:37 pm »

raerae - please don't go v/la without voting.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:01 pm »

Yeah, I'll vote: sudgy

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »

Well, killing one will kill the other...
I'm not making any assumptions about that.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »

That's L-1. 
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 16 queries.