Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167667 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act II)
« Reply #1275 on: June 12, 2013, 11:28:08 am »

TA, me claiming being bad is independent from me thinking sudgy is town. I don't want to claim because my role is better left unclaimed. I think sudgy is town, but can't explain it without claiming.

Note, I don't know that he is town for sure. I think I have good reason to assume.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 12, 2013, 11:58:57 am »

@raerae: nkirbit was not the scum kill. Consider this a fact. Next, if sudgy is scum, why isn't there a scum kill??. What doctor in thier right mind would protect someone other than sudgy??
No.  No, I will not.  I believe kermit was the ATTEMPTED night kill and somebody saved him sort of. Consider:  I'm pushing the hell out of lynch a claimed lover and there is plenty of resistance.  Was there for the other set of lovers?  NO!  Because scum knew they were both town.  Sudgy and/or his lover is/are scum.
I disagree with this -- our poison doctor is gone. I'm pretty confident that nkirbit was the poison target and NOT the attempted night kill. If he was the attempted night kill, I think he dies with normal flavor.
Well nkirbit's coma is hurting us because we need 4/6 people to agree for a lynch.  mail-mi, where do you stand on the sudgy lynch?
It will be very hard to convince me to vote for him. This has town sudgy written all over it. Town!sudgy is always suspected early on in the game.

Now, if hes still alive tomorrow I will be a bit more suspicious of him.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 12, 2013, 11:59:58 am »

@soft deadline: I'm gone Thursday to Saturday with 0 Internet access. So I say we move it later.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: June 12, 2013, 12:13:01 pm »

Unless sudgy wants to self-vote :P, we're looking pretty stalemated here.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 12, 2013, 12:15:25 pm »

sudgy and Eevee, what are your thoughts about mail-mi?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 12, 2013, 12:21:22 pm »

Unless sudgy wants to self-vote :P, we're looking pretty stalemated here.
Lunch Eevee!

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 12, 2013, 12:23:19 pm »

@raerae: nkirbit was not the scum kill. Consider this a fact. Next, if sudgy is scum, why isn't there a scum kill??. What doctor in thier right mind would protect someone other than sudgy??
No.  No, I will not.  I believe kermit was the ATTEMPTED night kill and somebody saved him sort of. Consider:  I'm pushing the hell out of lynch a claimed lover and there is plenty of resistance.  Was there for the other set of lovers?  NO!  Because scum knew they were both town.  Sudgy and/or his lover is/are scum.
I disagree with this -- our poison doctor is gone. I'm pretty confident that nkirbit was the poison target and NOT the attempted night kill. If he was the attempted night kill, I think he dies with normal flavor.
Well nkirbit's coma is hurting us because we need 4/6 people to agree for a lynch.  mail-mi, where do you stand on the sudgy lynch?
It will be very hard to convince me to vote for him. This has town sudgy written all over it. Town!sudgy is always suspected early on in the game.

What's the "this"?  I don't see anything relevant in the quotes you included.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 12, 2013, 12:41:46 pm »

sudgy and Eevee, what are your thoughts about mail-mi?
Well, earlier I thought despite his play feeling scummy, it actually fits a town narrative better.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 12, 2013, 12:43:47 pm »

Sudgy's lover. If Sudgy is town, his claim was truthful, and he has a lover, who's DEFINITELY town.

I'm pretty tired, so maybe I'm being dense, but what makes town!sudgy's lover definitely also town?

Sudgy's lover was one of the women from 2 gentlemen of verona, forget their names. Unknown which one. But both were definitely good people in shakespeare, and role presupposes alignment, so therefore if Sudgy is town, his lover is town.
If we go by this logic, then Proteus was real scum.  He tries to rape Silvia towards the end of the play.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 12, 2013, 12:55:17 pm »

What's the "this"?  I don't see anything relevant in the quotes you included.
His entire play. (Pun intended.)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 12, 2013, 01:28:01 pm »

I think I want to lynch Sudgy today, I just don't see him being town.

Vote: Sudgy

Eevee, I know you don't want to claim, but it looks like we're stalemated here. Sudgy's obviously not going to vote, and if you won't and mail-mi won't, we're in a crappy position. I don't like any of the other options, honestly. EFHW probably, but I'm starting to feel like that's more of a shot in the dark than anything else.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 12, 2013, 01:30:22 pm »

How about we lynch twisted for continuing to push this very pro-scum notion?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 12, 2013, 01:32:33 pm »

It's pro-scum from your point of you. You have yet to convince me that your point of view is correct. I don't take your word for it, at all, and if you want to convince me, I'll need something more from you. Sorry.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 12, 2013, 01:32:48 pm »

I could see that. Although I'd still rather lynch you.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:18 pm »

What's the pro-scum notion?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »

@twisted:

@ash: your sig still says D1, by the way.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 12, 2013, 01:34:00 pm »

Lynching sudgy.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:11 pm »

Oh, I guess you mean voting sudgy.  I don't see that as pro-scum.  You have voted for me.  That's pro-scum from my perspective!  Who would you see as my partner, by the way?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:26 pm »

Also, if sudgy and his lover are town, we pretty much lose by lynching him. Food for thought.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:31 pm »

@twisted:

@ash: your sig still says D1, by the way.

Sudgy is scum and wasn't targeted. I could explain a missing night kill that didn't target Sudgy, and I believe that's EXACTLY what happened last night.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 12, 2013, 01:36:41 pm »

Also, if sudgy and his lover are town, we pretty much lose by lynching him. Food for thought.

Yes, and this is why it's confusing to me that Eevee won't claim ANYTHING.

If Eevee is town, and Sudgy is town, and Sudgy's partner is town, how is Eevee claiming going to be any more detrimental to town than saving two town members!! If I'm town Eevee, and I have PROOF that Sudgy is town, I'm all over that, and I make sure 100% that Sudgy DOES NOT GET LYNCHED.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 12, 2013, 01:36:57 pm »

than not saving two town members***

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 12, 2013, 01:41:39 pm »

Hypothetical role "You are sudgy's lover, and you love him so much that you use your medical expertise to protect him on all even nights.".

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 12, 2013, 01:42:30 pm »

The anti-town notion is saying "Eevee, I think you are probably town" and then not trusting me that lynching sudgy / making me claim to avoid that is a bad idea for town. Starting to feel like scum wanting to weed out a claim from me to make more informed night decisions.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 12, 2013, 01:42:47 pm »

Yes, and this is why it's confusing to me that Eevee won't claim ANYTHING.

If Eevee is town, and Sudgy is town, and Sudgy's partner is town, how is Eevee claiming going to be any more detrimental to town than saving two town members!! If I'm town Eevee, and I have PROOF that Sudgy is town, I'm all over that, and I make sure 100% that Sudgy DOES NOT GET LYNCHED.
He said he doesn't have proof.  It's something he's reasoned out.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.