Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167607 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act II)
« Reply #1200 on: June 11, 2013, 10:20:22 pm »

Yeah seriously. Lets do a soft deadline.

8:30 pm on Friday work?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 11, 2013, 10:21:45 pm »

I keep going back to the lovercop role.

There HAVE to be other couples.

And there HAVE to be scum in those couples, what good is a role that only catches town couples, right?

This keeps bringing me back to Sudgy..

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27:25 pm »

I keep going back to the lovercop role.

There HAVE to be other couples.

And there HAVE to be scum in those couples, what good is a role that only catches town couples, right?

This keeps bringing me back to Sudgy..
Maybe the lovers were determined randomly, just like in Masons and Monks, when being scum and being a monk/mason were independent of each other probability-wise.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 11, 2013, 10:29:06 pm »

No, I don't think so in an RMM game. They're pretty well planned for balance, I'd imagine, and I doubt it would be left up to probability. There's a rhyme and a reason for everything..

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 11, 2013, 10:30:12 pm »

That being said, I'm ready to vote Sudgy. I just can't see him being town.. It would be L-1, though.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 11, 2013, 10:33:26 pm »

What's wrong with ehfw, ta?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 11, 2013, 10:35:49 pm »

I think EFHW is most likely to be the second scum, I really do. Like I said, I have a scum read.

My scum read from EFHW and Sudgy are coming from two different places -- I think Sudgy's scummy cause of setup speculation, and EFHW from reads and gameplay. I guess I should be wary about voting someone from setup speculation, but man I can't see any instance where Sudgy's not scum or at least the lover of a scum.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 11, 2013, 10:38:24 pm »

I also think that it's weird that Sudgy IS still alive. If the kill's missing as mail-mi claims, I have some idea where it went, but missing on Sudgy isn't one of those places. I guess scum could have avoided him as they were wary of a doctor, though.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 11, 2013, 10:41:52 pm »

If you think ehfw's play is scummier, just vote for her!

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 11, 2013, 10:44:18 pm »

You still haven't explained your townread on sudgy other than it's a "gut read."  And before you say it, NO! I am not telling you to claim, I just want you to explain your read.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 11, 2013, 10:46:13 pm »

You are worrying me with this!

I do think EFHW's play is scummier, but I've been wrong with my reads before, too/ I think she's scum, but I don't KNOW she's scum. If I think Sudgy is more likely scum due to the setup, then I'll vote him.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 11, 2013, 10:46:45 pm »

You still haven't explained your townread on sudgy other than it's a "gut read."  And before you say it, NO! I am not telling you to claim, I just want you to explain your read.
You really might be telling me to claim though. Hypothetically I'm a cop and investigated sudgy, how would you have me explain it?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 11, 2013, 10:47:28 pm »

You are worrying me with this!

I do think EFHW's play is scummier, but I've been wrong with my reads before, too/ I think she's scum, but I don't KNOW she's scum. If I think Sudgy is more likely scum due to the setup, then I'll vote him.
I'm saying I'm pretty sure that's not the case!

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 11, 2013, 10:50:32 pm »

You really might be telling me to claim though. Hypothetically I'm a cop and investigated sudgy, how would you have me explain it?

Do you think he's town, or do you know he's town?

Take a minute to think about whether or not this is worth it to claim if you KNOW he's town. I think it's worth it though, as claiming cop / lover / something else gives enough leeway that you're not exposing your role completely, but at the same time, it's not as big of a deal to say that since scum would already know you're a power role.

Let me know if this makes sense before you answer thoguh!

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 11, 2013, 10:51:09 pm »

Like you would in every other game under the sun when you don't have a fancy-dancy power.  Good gravy, Eevee, are you being this difficult on purpose or is me telling you not to claim really that confusing?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: June 11, 2013, 10:53:13 pm »

I think I know I can deduct he is likely to be town. Like way enough to not make him our best lynch.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 11, 2013, 10:53:50 pm »

Like you would in every other game under the sun when you don't have a fancy-dancy power.  Good gravy, Eevee, are you being this difficult on purpose or is me telling you not to claim really that confusing?
How about you stop trying to lynch poor sudgy?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55:17 pm »

No, I think either he and/or his lover is scum.  Way more than I think EFHW is.  You're being difficult, fuzzball.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55:46 pm »

How bout you stop buddying up to him and actually tell us why the town read?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 11, 2013, 10:56:11 pm »

"I have a town read because he did X, he said Y, he didn't do Z".

But the fact that you've said none of this has made it very clear that it's not a read, but information, that's made you think Sudgy is town. So I think we have our answer, Raerae

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 11, 2013, 10:58:47 pm »

"I have a town read because he did X, he said Y, he didn't do Z".

But the fact that you've said none of this has made it very clear that it's not a read, but information, that's made you think Sudgy is town. So I think we have our answer, Raerae

Anybody could say what Eevee is saying right now regardless of alignment or information.  Fake is pretty damn easy to pull off.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01:31 pm »

And now I am more sure of my vote on Eevee.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 11, 2013, 11:02:37 pm »

I have information, i don't want to claim what it is. it makes me think sudgy is town.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 11, 2013, 11:02:58 pm »

If Sudgy is scum, there's NO way scum!Eevee would do this, though

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 11, 2013, 11:03:53 pm »

I think it's almost always scummy to pressure other people to vote a certain way. 
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 20 queries.