Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 75  All

Author Topic: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 167721 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act II)
« Reply #1175 on: June 11, 2013, 12:13:32 am »

Vote: sudgy

You guys seriously find nothing about a CLAIMED LOVER being alive suspicious???

Vote: sudgy again, just for emphasis
Ummm... this is RMM, we very possibly have a doctor. And nkirbit is not dead.

So...you're point?  We have two scum teams or scum didn't target sudgy?

Listen: I know for a fact that nkirbit is not dead. I don't want to claim. Just trust me on this.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: June 11, 2013, 12:19:49 am »

Eevee, seriously, sudgy is a lover and is alive and you are OK with this?
I am.

Why?

Anything I say to defend him will just be a huge target at my back because scum will think I'm his lover.

So you think he's town?  Lover claim aside.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 11, 2013, 12:20:38 am »

You guys seriously find nothing about a CLAIMED LOVER being alive suspicious???

Vote: sudgy again, just for emphasis
Ummm... this is RMM, we very possibly have a doctor. And nkirbit is not dead.

So...you're point?  We have two scum teams or scum didn't target sudgy?

Listen: I know for a fact that nkirbit is not dead. I don't want to claim. Just trust me on this.

I never asked you to claim and I don't want you to but none of this explains how sudgy is alive and why you are acceptable of that.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: June 11, 2013, 12:25:41 am »

Yeah that would mean that either scum didn't target Sudgy, or that Sudgy got doctored.

I think the first is much much much more likely.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:57 am »

How weird is it that Sudgy's claim was unconfirmed? When Lio/X claimed, they went out and claimed both partners. Is it odd that no one else stepped us to say "Yes, I confirm this, I'm one of the people Sudgy mentioned". I guess it makes sense, since we backed off of Sudgy so quickly.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: June 11, 2013, 12:31:06 am »

Yes, I do think he is town. A gut read. I think it's a correct one.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM6 Redux - Shakespeare Mafia (Act I)
« Reply #1181 on: June 11, 2013, 12:43:19 am »

Gonna do some stuff on Eevee now.

I think mail-mi is scummy, just not scummy in the context of analyzing the xeiron-mailmi-sudgy - trio.

Did he ever explain this?

In rereading him, his play seems a lot different than his Pirates play (in which he was town battling not to get lynched against galz who was scum.) Less content.

Again, TA's case. I would also like to add: Sudgy claimed lover. Eevee is all like "Whoa, he's a lover, let's lynch xeiron instead." Xeiron claims lovers with liopoil. Eevee then says (after like 8 pages):

Okay, still 6 pages behind but atm willing to support lynching xeiron.

Why the switch on lovers, Eevee?

Eevee says 3 (3!) things after claim: "Will catch up", "Too tired to catch up," what i just posted. I was V/LA. I have an excuse. Eevee has no such excuse.

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: June 11, 2013, 12:43:45 am »

Off to sleeps now g'night.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 11, 2013, 12:46:40 am »

I dont know, being tired is not an excuse? I was obviously very absent from the internet during that time.

You and raerae are seriously super rolefishing if I'm a lover with sudgy or not. I refuse to comment!

And what's to explain about the comment? I thought you were scummy, just not scummy when finding a lynch target from the trio I mentioned. Scummy compared to anyone else, not compared to the two.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 11, 2013, 12:53:09 am »

I want to lynch either EFHW or Sudgy today. Mixed on Raerae. Probably don't want to lynch Eevee, definitely don't want to lynch Mail-mi.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: June 11, 2013, 12:54:29 am »

Are the reasons for def not wanting mail-mi public?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: June 11, 2013, 01:00:46 am »

Nothing private -- I just have a town read on him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: June 11, 2013, 01:01:43 am »

Nothing private -- I just have a town read on him
Would you be able to explain where it comes from?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: June 11, 2013, 01:04:06 am »

I think if he was scum, he'd be trying more to come in and post. He's been inactive, but nothing about his play has struck me as similar to the previous times he's been scum to me. When he's been scum in the past I've noticed it very easily, and I don't notice anything this game, so I really think he's town.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: June 11, 2013, 07:55:36 am »

How weird is it that Sudgy's claim was unconfirmed? When Lio/X claimed, they went out and claimed both partners. Is it odd that no one else stepped us to say "Yes, I confirm this, I'm one of the people Sudgy mentioned". I guess it makes sense, since we backed off of Sudgy so quickly.
I'm fine with lynching sudgy, but this is not a reason to do it.  As I said before, we TOLD his lover(s) not to claim. 

I'm confident sudgy's claim is true. So if we lynch him two people die. Should we have silvia/julia claim? I don't think so. Should we have silvia/julia just say who they are?
I'm thinking absolutely not. Let's just not lynch sudgy and deal with that tomorrow.

I'm going to check the wagon before voting.  Be right back.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: June 11, 2013, 08:00:03 am »

Just one person on the wagon!  raerae's vote got quoted so many times, I thought it was more.  Since there doesn't seem to be much support for a mail-mi lynch, I'm very comfortable switching my vote to sudgy.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 11, 2013, 08:17:01 am »

EFHW, I think your vote on me was convenient
I really don't know what you mean here.  Which vote and what was convenient about it?

, and that you definitely weren't going to hammer unless myself and nkirbit ok'd it. That's what comes off as scummy -- you wanted to make sure that it wasn't solely your decision, and that no one would hold you responsible for it.
This is true.  Doesn't mean I'm scummy.  I've said this several times already, I was reticent because of my pirates experience.  It seems scummy because sometimes I seem scummy.  Town players can be scummy-ish sometimes.

If I'm town, I am going to decide myself on whether or not I should hammer, no based on whether or not anyone else thinks it's a good idea, or whether or not anyone else is available to do it.
  That's great.  That's you. 

I think the majority of your case on mail-mi is him being inactive. Which is fine, but making a big case to justify it seems like you're just digging for reasons to make him seem scummy. Him being inactive sucks, but I don't get a scumread from him, actually.

You're saying you don't agree with my case.  Perfectly fine.  If you don't get a scumread on him, you shouldn't vote for him.  But your townread on mail-mi is not equivalent to a scum read on me.  We just disagree.  And for you to accuse me of digging for reasons, etc is rich, seeing as you are doing that about me and did do that about Lio and nkirbit.  I see two likely scum at the moment, mail-mi and sudgy.  The case against sudgy has been made.  I made one against mail-mi.  If he had done anything towny at all I would have included that in the balance, but he hasn't.  And saying "scum would be townier" is not much of a defense. 

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 11, 2013, 08:21:26 am »

Eevee says 3 (3!) things after claim: "Will catch up", "Too tired to catch up," what i just posted. I was V/LA. I have an excuse. Eevee has no such excuse.
You were v/la Monday through Friday and the previous Tuesday.  What's your "excuse" for all the other days?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: June 11, 2013, 12:50:09 pm »

Really quiet in here today! 

Do we want a soft deadline again?  Maybe Friday evening, or Monday?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: June 11, 2013, 12:56:46 pm »

You were v/la Monday through Friday and the previous Tuesday.  What's your "excuse" for all the other days?
School, for most of them.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: June 11, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »

Really quiet in here today! 

Do we want a soft deadline again?  Maybe Friday evening, or Monday?

I'm out of town most of this week and next so a softdeadline would be good but I simply can't promise I'll be around for it.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: June 11, 2013, 04:31:04 pm »

I dont know, being tired is not an excuse? I was obviously very absent from the internet during that time.

You and raerae are seriously super rolefishing if I'm a lover with sudgy or not. I refuse to comment!

And what's to explain about the comment? I thought you were scummy, just not scummy when finding a lynch target from the trio I mentioned. Scummy compared to anyone else, not compared to the two.

My dear, if I've said it once I've said it a million times, don't flipping claim, I don't want to know what your power is.  However, just as in any other game, you can't just say "trust me" and expect me to trust you.  This is mafia and you need to, need to, need to explain reads no matter your role.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: June 11, 2013, 04:38:53 pm »

Where was I doing that?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: June 11, 2013, 07:02:26 pm »

Vote Count Act II.V:

Eevee (1): mail-mi
EFHW (2): Twistedarcher, Eevee
sudgy (2): raerae, EFHW

Not Voting (1): sudgy

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Act II ends on June 20th at 7:00 p.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: June 11, 2013, 09:59:27 pm »

HEY!  HEY EVERYBODY!  How 'bout we don't let this stagnate, huh???
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.