Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Conspiracy I: Is there one? (jotheonah wins!)  (Read 7867 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Conspiracy I: Is there one? (jotheonah wins!)
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:49:12 am »

Conspiracy!

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, go here.

Player List!

Mod: Archetype
1. Tables
2. mcmcsalot
3. eHalcyon
4. Eevee
5. Ozle
6. TINAS
7. jotheonah

Conspiracy Rule Set

11 easy rules

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind, UNLESS GIVEN MOD PERMISSION.  Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings. Potential members of the conspiracy will know about each other before the game starts, but will not be able to talk.
3. Yes/No Guesses are due before 5 minutes after the Discussion deadline have elapsed.
4. The entirety of the talking phase of this game will take place within a 1 hour session.
5. Do not edit or delete posts.  We don't want some players having more information than others.  If you want to clarify posts, feel free to double post.
6. Bold, blue, red, green colored or otherwise modified text is reserved for the Mod.  No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
7. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.  Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
8. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently.  Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.  These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
9. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
10. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including removal from the game. Breaking any of these rules, especially number one, has the potential to completely ruin the game.

…and the most important…

The Golden Rule:

11. Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 02:51:40 pm by Archetype »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy I: Is there one?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 11:54:33 am »

For those who haven’t played before (including me) here’s how the game will work:

There are two possible scenarios in the game:

1.   All players are ‘Innocent’
2.   All players are ‘Conspirators’ and 1 player is ‘Innocent’

These chances are broken into percentages:

1.     12.5% All Innocent
2.     87.5% Conspiracy
    • 12.5% against Tables
    • 12.5% against mcmcsalot
    • 12.5% against eHalcyon
    • 12.5% against Eevee
    • 12.5% against Ozle
    • 12.5% against TINAS
    • 12.5% against jotheonah

But what do these titles mean?

Anyone who is a Conspirator is trying to cover up their existence while those who are Innocent are trying to figure out which of the two situations the game is. To figure this out, this game is broken into three phases.

Deciding Phase:

This phase will last no longer than 10 minutes and will begin at 1 PM forum time. Based on the percentages, I’ll decide which scenario we are playing. I’ll PM out every player’s alignment and tell potential conspirators whoever their partners are (or, I guess whoever the Innocent player is). Then the game actually starts.

Discussion Phase:

This phase lasts at most 1 hour and will begin as soon as the Deciding Phase is over. During this phase players can say whatever they want as long as they aren’t breaking any of the above rules. Throw some accusations around, Conspirators will try to trick people, Innocents will try and watch behavior, etc.

I am adding another layer of intrigue. During the Discussion Phase, players can PM me that they want to end the phase early. Once a majority of the people playing have PM’d that they want to end the phase early, the Discussion phase will immediately end and it will become the Deduction phase.

End Phase Votes will never be shown in thread, ever. I’ll just be privately tallying them. You can retract your vote at anytime up until the ‘End Phase Votecount’ has been locked.

Deduction Phase:

This phase lasts 5 minutes and will begin as soon as the Discussion Phase ends. Each Innocent Player must PM me a yes/no answer to the question Is there a Conspiracy?

Conspirators may do this too, but their vote won’t count. This phase will end once every Innocent player has sent in an answer or the five minutes have elapsed. Whichever comes first. Players who don’t get their answers in by the five minute deadline will not have their votes counted (but I will be pretty flexible).

An Innocent Player will win if they guess ‘No Conspiracy’ and everyone is Innocent or ‘A Conspiracy’ and there is a Conspiracy.

Conspirators will win if the Innocent player guesses ‘No Conspiracy’.

Archetype will win if all Innocent players guess 'A Conspiracy' and there is none.

Thread is locked until 1 PM.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:58:35 am by Archetype »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy I: Is there one? (Game kicks off at 1 PM)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:10 pm »

Role PMs:

Innocent(s):

The government is on the brink of collapsing. Is it of your doing? Of course not! You’re Innocent! Could it be an internal Conspiracy, or is the government really that bad?

During the Deduction phase you must PM me a yes/no answer to the question there a Conspiracy?[ Additionally, you may PM me at anytime during the Discussion Phase to let me know that you want to end the Discussion Phase.

You win if your answer to the question is correct.

Potential Conspirators:

Seems like destroying the government from the inside has been a success and there’s only one person that is considering it sabotage. As a Conspirator, you better cover up your existence in this whole mess.

Everyone in this game besides, [Insert Innocent player here] is a member of the Conspiracy. Your job is to work together to cover up your existence from [Insert Innocent player here]. Additionally, you may PM me at anytime during the Discussion Phase to let me know that you want to end the Discussion Phase.

You win if the Innocent player guesses incorrectly on their question.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:27:14 pm by Archetype »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy I: Is there one? (Confirm your PMs!)
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:11:54 pm »

PMs are all out.

Reply confirming them.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 01:39:46 pm »

3 people haven't confirmed, but we'll start when 2/3 of them have.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 01:47:08 pm »

GAME START

You have 60 minutes until the end of Discussion Phase.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy I: Is there one? (Goooooo!)
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 01:50:26 pm »

Conspiracy: I'm [Archedit]not[/Archedit]actually in this game: Go!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:56:22 pm by Archetype »
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 01:51:41 pm »

60 minutes eh? That doesn't seem like enough, but oh well.

My initial plan was to claim I was part of a conspiracy and ask the person on top of the list who they thought it was against... unfortunately...

Oh well.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 01:52:44 pm »

All against poor Eevee? :-\

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 01:55:38 pm »

Hmm... some thoughts:

If we're all innocent, all I need to do is find one other person whose behavior convinces me they're innocent, then we're all innocent.

If you're all in a conspiracy, then all I need to do is find one other person whose behavior convinces me they're a conspirator. Then we're all in a conspiracy.

In other words, all that I really care about is the most and the least suspicious person... possibly. But it's possible someone will look guilty and someone will look totally clueless, at which point I might end up confused. Hm.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 01:55:49 pm »

So I don't know how Archetype randomized this, but suppose he flipped a coin to decide between setup A and setup B.  Then, if he ended up with a conspiracy, he randomly picked 1 out of 7 of us to be innocent.

So there's 8 possibilities, but they're weighted such that it's as if there are fourteen, sort of

1-7. All innocent
8. Conspiracy and I'm innocent
9-14. Conspiracy and I'm a conspirator.

By virtue of my PM, I can eliminate 9-14.

That means there's only a 1/8 chance of a conspiracy.  That's very very good odds for me just assuming there isn't one.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 01:58:34 pm »

Oh, nevermind, the OP invalidates me.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 01:59:25 pm »

In fact, for the person being conspired against (which if they exist, is me) there's actually a 50% chance of a conspiracy?

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 02:02:17 pm »

Ok, yeah, there's a conspiracy. If we were all innocent, we'd be posting waay more. GG guys.

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »

In fact, for the person being conspired against (which if they exist, is me) there's actually a 50% chance of a conspiracy?
This is how I understood it works. Joth feels very genuine, I literally went through the same thinking process. If I had to guess now, I'd go with no conspiracy.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 02:05:37 pm »

Ok, yeah, there's a conspiracy. If we were all innocent, we'd be posting waay more. GG guys.
Dunno, the game start sort of creeped on us. It hasn't been that long.

Off to get some tacos!

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 02:05:58 pm »

I quite like that logic. Except it would meant it's coming from a conspirator. Hm. Unless you're trying to WIFOM.

I wonder if the opposite is true. If there was a conspiracy, all the innocents have basically nothing to say, so they're all quiet.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »

I read the op so I knew all of this already, talking about statistics of a conspiracy looks like a conspirator trying to make filler.

This is very interesting, how do we feel people would act with knowledge of a conspiracy?
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 02:07:58 pm »

My post was referring to joths statistic stuff
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 02:08:23 pm »

I read the op so I knew all of this already, talking about statistics of a conspiracy looks like a conspirator trying to make filler.

This is very interesting, how do we feel people would act with knowledge of a conspiracy?
Pretty much exactly like you guys are all acting now. Seriously, gg.

He/him

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 02:12:33 pm »

This is how I understood it works. Joth feels very genuine, I literally went through the same thinking process. If I had to guess now, I'd go with no conspiracy.

Hmm...

At first I found this extremely suspicious, but now I'm finding Joth very non-suspicious. You seem to be buddying up to him, which seems like a good combo to convince me there's no conspiracy. But then Joth's post is a very clever post for an innocent, tests to see if people jump up to argue against his observation.

And actually... people are jumping up to argue against it. Which is... confusing.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 02:14:33 pm »

innocent(town) trying to draw reaction of frustration from conspiritors(scum) or conspiritor trying to look innocent?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 02:14:48 pm »

I'm in a funny position now, because if I'm right, and I think I am, I don't need to convince anyone of anything! In fact I can't possibly.

He/him

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 02:16:30 pm »

Yeah, I had realised that. I figure you can't possibly be right, but I have nothing to gain trying to convince you.

But I am very interested in why everyone else is interested in you. Is this some kind of clever double-bluff? Can the conspirators PM each other?

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 02:19:13 pm »

Just checked. No they can't.

Only four people have posted so far. I guess that's enough, but still, would be nice to see more posts.

Hmm, nobody responded to Eevee's first post. That tells me... Eevee is on the same team as everyone else. Damn, I already knew that.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 02:24:18 pm »

There's a conspiracy. Definitely.

I am part of that conspiracy.

Yay for conspiracys!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 02:25:14 pm »

11. Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. win.

FTFY You arch.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 02:26:28 pm »

Hmmm...

So there's no incentive for other innocents to convince me I'm wrong.

There's every incentive for conspirators to convince me I'm wrong.

Which means, if people are trying to convince me I'm wrong, I'm right.

But knowing that I know that, the conspirators' best chance to convince me I'm wrong is not to try.

That must be frustrating, guys.

He/him

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 02:27:26 pm »

I'm in a funny position now, because if I'm right, and I think I am, I don't need to convince anyone of anything! In fact I can't possibly.

Innocent =/= conspiracy, joths assumption there is one makes me think he has knowledge of it.
even stating I don't have to convince anyone of anything is convincing people that there isn't conspiracy which is conspirators endgame.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2013, 02:27:45 pm »

Hmmm...

But knowing that I know that, the conspirators' best chance to convince me I'm wrong is not to try.

Would this face lie to you?
Clearly there's a conspiracy, I'm in it.

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 02:28:26 pm »

Hmmm...

If you're innocent, and you're confident there's no conspiracy, then why are you still posting?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 02:28:59 pm »

Hmmm...

Would this face lie to you?
Clearly there's a conspiracy, I'm in it.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

He/him

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 02:29:14 pm »

Hmmm...

If you're innocent, and you're confident there's no conspiracy, then why are you still posting?

Because there IS a conspiracy, duuuhh

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 02:30:46 pm »

You people all need to vote conspiracy, send a PM to arch to say there is a Conspiracy and to vote for an early end to the game.

And we can all go home happy

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 02:30:52 pm »

Innocent =/= conspiracy, joths assumption there is one makes me think he has knowledge of it.
even stating I don't have to convince anyone of anything is convincing people that there isn't conspiracy which is conspirators endgame.

Yeah... I'm now pretty sure both of you are working together.

Not certain though, but you seem to be playing off Joth constantly. Still, think I'm ready for the voting.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 02:31:42 pm »

Yeah... I'm now pretty sure both of you are working together.

Not certain though, but you seem to be playing off Joth constantly. Still, think I'm ready for the voting.

VOTE YES ON PROPOSITiON 24!!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 02:33:42 pm »

15 minutes left.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 02:33:55 pm »

15 minutes left.

Arch is in on it of course!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 02:34:36 pm »

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 02:35:14 pm »

Yeah, lets vote!

Clearly I am voting yes, because I got the conspiracy PM.
I dont know which one of you is innocent, but I just won you the game dude (or dudette)

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 02:35:40 pm »

15 minutes left.

Arch is in on it of course!

I'm the leader!

See, must be a conspiracy if there is a leader of the conspiracy!!

(Although I thought it was Gene Hackman)

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 02:40:51 pm »

5 minutes.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 02:41:26 pm »

I think were done

VOTE: NO CONSPIRACY

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 02:41:36 pm »

Oh wait, should it be done in PM?
Can I delete?

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2013, 02:45:19 pm »

gat/

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2013, 02:45:37 pm »

Thread Locked.

Everyone has 5 minutes to give me an answer to the question.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2013, 02:50:56 pm »

Jotheonah wins! There WAS a Conspiracy against him!

Well that wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. Good job to jotheonah anyway. :P

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2013, 02:52:04 pm »

beautiful execution of lall joth, truly well played.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy I: Is there one? (jotheonah wins!)
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2013, 02:52:56 pm »

Yes! I actually think it might be worth a second run, possibly with a longer time frame.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 02:53:11 pm »

lall?

He/him

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 02:54:04 pm »

Joth's post about there obviously being a conspiracy was an obvious lie, and he was just testing the waters. Unfortunately too many people responded to him, which was basically a really obvious confirmation there was a conspiracy.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 02:54:08 pm »

I'm pretty sure most of the conspiracy never even realized the game was on. If they did, boo for not saying anything. I think the game is fun, just needs more participation. Watching joth go paranoid (rightfully so!) was very amusing.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 02:54:47 pm »

lall?
Something about literally lynching all lurkers.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 02:56:02 pm »

Joth's post about there obviously being a conspiracy was an obvious lie, and he was just testing the waters. Unfortunately too many people responded to him, which was basically a really obvious confirmation there was a conspiracy.
A deserved win then.  :-\ I tried to think what I would do as town, but faking paranoia is really hard! Tables did well I think.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 02:56:23 pm »

I might get rid of the voting thing, didn't really add anything.

I noticed that Conspirators only interacted with jotheonah and no one else. Another give away. What if Conspirators didn't know who each other were or who the Innocent player was? Though that may change the game too much.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 02:56:27 pm »

So I think a good change to the setup would be to have innocents to win as a team if there's no conspiracy. As in, a majority has to vote no conspiracy or they all lose. Possibly even a unanimous vote.

He/him

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 02:57:52 pm »

So I think a good change to the setup would be to have innocents to win as a team if there's no conspiracy. As in, a majority has to vote no conspiracy or they all lose. Possibly even a unanimous vote.
That seems like a good change.

Run it again right now? It'd have to be people who really want to play so we don't have so many lurkers.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 02:58:52 pm »

Couldnt believe all the conspiracists were going for the 'lets pretend theres not a conspiracy' angle.

If you are innocent, you want to convince the other innocent people to vote conspiracy surely? Narrow down the pool of winners?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 02:59:03 pm »

What about having more than one innocent?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 02:59:46 pm »

Not knowing your co-conspirators would make this so much easier. I prefer this version.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2013, 03:00:19 pm »

I can't unfortunately. But maybe tomorrow.

He/him

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2013, 03:00:41 pm »

im off out now, good deeds to do!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »

We could do a 3p version :P

1. Eevee
2. Tables
3. ????

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2013, 03:03:12 pm »

What about having more than one innocent?
That's Political Conspiracy, which is slightly different, but more Mafia like.

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2013, 03:05:19 pm »

1. Eevee
2. Tables
3. ????

I'm good with this. In fact, Arch if you want to play I could probably whip something up that would let everyone see their roles on a spreadsheet? So no mod required :P.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2013, 03:09:08 pm »

1. Eevee
2. Tables
3. ????

I'm good with this. In fact, Arch if you want to play I could probably whip something up that would let everyone see their roles on a spreadsheet? So no mod required :P.
Oh cool, that would be great!

So percentages:

25% No Conspiracy
75% Conspiracy
  • 25% against Eevee
  • 25% against Tables
  • 25% against Archetype

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2013, 03:09:27 pm »

Any spectators want to join in?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2013, 03:10:58 pm »

Uh I don't think I can do it now, sorry. Would be interested but going to the gym so will lose access shortly.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2013, 03:11:39 pm »

Uh I don't think I can do it now, sorry. Would be interested but going to the gym so will lose access shortly.
Ah, ok. Totally fine.

Anyone else?

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2013, 03:13:23 pm »

I agree.  As joth pointed out, if he thinks there's a conspiracy, only a team of conspirators has incentive to convince him otherwise.  It puts other conspirators in an impossible position, and other innocents in a "meh, who cares" position.

I think majority would be best.

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »

I have it set up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApPT0N9WtHcKdF9pNmpsb1lDYllzZGtBM25NVTlnRFE#gid=0

Basically only look at that tab and your own, and it will either say "Innocent" or the name of the only innocent. It's set up for 3 right now, I can easily adapt for 4.

This was just knocked up quickly, so it's not really optimised at all.

Also I've just realised I'm going out to a meeting in about 15 minutes anyway so... yeah :P. But later I'll be able to.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2013, 03:19:20 pm »

Looks like tommorow is going to be the best then.

I'll try again then!

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2013, 03:51:40 pm »

Okay so this happened and finished while I was out. Excellent. It went exactly as I'd expected though.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2013, 04:52:57 pm »

I like winning things.

He/him

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2013, 04:56:20 pm »

I like winning things.

Happy 1000th post.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2013, 05:10:56 pm »

That would be cool, but I don't think Forum Games count toward the total.

He/him

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2013, 05:14:12 pm »

I just read through this, I would play I guess if it started like right now.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2013, 05:14:53 pm »

I just read through this, I would play I guess if it started like right now.
I would be up for it.

jo?

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 05:15:32 pm »

I thought it was going to last for like a day.  I missed it all!

For the record, I would have quoted someone who was NOT jotheonah and nitpicked about someone and said I was sure there was a conspiracy.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2013, 05:15:51 pm »

I thought it was going to last for like a day.  I missed it all!

For the record, I would have quoted someone who was NOT jotheonah and nitpicked about someone and said I was sure there was a conspiracy.

(And I would have done this whether I was innocent or not.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 19 queries.