Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60  All

Author Topic: The Person Above You  (Read 125398 times)

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
Re: The Person Above You
« Reply #400 on: March 19, 2013, 12:13:44 pm »

sudgy: What is your opinion of children?

They are tasty but I couldnt eat a whole one!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 19, 2013, 12:33:17 pm »

In what way are asking my opinion of them?

Ozle: Could you please ask people questions if you post here?
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:12 pm »

In what way are asking my opinion of them?

Ozle: Could you please ask people questions if you post here?

I don't know, Can I?

Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 19, 2013, 12:43:50 pm »

In whatever way you feel like answering.

Ozle: Are you in favor of society converting from decimal to hexadecimal?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 19, 2013, 12:47:42 pm »

Donald X.  Because I can't think of anyone else.

mcmc: Where did you get your username?  Tried to spell Mom Salon and messed up?

It was made up with my two friends a loooooong time ago. We were playing a game called kingdom of loathing, and we were trying to come up with clever knightly names with a play on words. My one friend was SirCheesy and the other JamesBlond. I decided to was playing with SirLancelot and taking the name literally like someone who lances a lot, then I applied various prefixes until I decided upon mcmcsalot and it stuck.

Wero, what's your favorite movie?
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 19, 2013, 12:59:03 pm »

I don't get asked those sorts of questions normally, and I generally dislike getting asked the usual ones (like food, movie, book) because I don't have a single favorite in those categories.

Dangit, I swear I'm trying to read this thread so I do t ask dumb questions, where did your username come from?
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 19, 2013, 01:28:39 pm »

It's okay.  My username is just something I made up for a game.  I have a lot of favored movies.

mcmcsalot: What brings you to the forums?  Are you going to post outside of Forum Games?  What brought you to Dominion?  What's the avatar?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 19, 2013, 01:45:12 pm »

I am robz888's younger brother. I have watched him play every video game from Adams family values to the most recent Zelda, skyward sword(we actually beat all the bosses one of us using the joystick to run dodge and block and one using the wi remote to slash and use items) naturally I have watched him play tons of dominion and played with him irl. We played mafia together irl and so he told me to come here and play.

As for posting outside of forum games, I'm not sure. I would love to and this is part of my expanding from mafia games so I can meet the community. I'm not the best dominion player, i really just need to play more, so I'm nervous to post about it. Although I believe I still have and almost undefeated record against my brother irl, but I'll let him explain that.

My avatar is the summoner icon I was awarded in league of legends for obtaining gold ranking during season 2. League is a competitive online game similar to Dota which someone brought up, it's recently gained a huge professional scene with the winners of the season 2 championships winning a million dollars. I play it mainly for fun with online friends though I played it for rank for a short time and achieved gold(top 5%) and am very proud of it hence the avatar.

What games do you play outside of dominion?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 19, 2013, 02:03:47 pm »

Outside of Dominion?  Mostly Civ V at this point.  And FarmVille 2 (I know, I'm pathetic).  I also play StarCraft 2 from time to time, and after another couple paychecks, I'll probably buy the new expansion.

mcmsalot: What's it like being Robz's brother?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 19, 2013, 02:39:18 pm »

Absolutely and completely amazing.
We are 4 years apart which I will argue to my grave the best age difference possible.
When we were young, I literally had my own personal entertainer. Robz has always been creative and artistic and so he would invent games for me to play.

One of the reasons I love mafia so much is it is actually almost identical to a game robz would make for me. He would draw a map and create a whole magical world, often times I would be a detective or a warrior or traveler whos goal would be to figure out who the bad guy who killed my partner or the king or whatever was. I would adventure all over my house, to my basement bathroom but when I got there it wasn't a bathroom but a prison cell where some of the hardest criminals were kept, dangerous but very informative. I would travel to my bedroom, immersed in the story and world, and approach the throne to examine the body. Continuing on like this I would talk to all of the townspeople all played by my brother with individual personalities and integral parts of the story. Until eventually I would give my guess, for who the murder was and find out if I saved the town or doomed it. Basically mafia extreme with me being town and robz being every other player. Did I mention we were probably 8 and 12.

A 4 year difference makes it so we were never really involved in the same things therefor we were never fighting over friends or anything like that. The only time robz and I weren't the best of friends would be when he was in highschool, I wasn't ready to transition out of having my best friend around all the time and acted rather immature about it. I would always make up a reason to come down stairs when robz had friends over and try to hang out, it didn't help that his friends were the nicest people ever and were always happy to entertain me but no one really wants a 13 year old tagging along.

When he was in college and on me and robz have again became close as ever. I would love whenever he would come home or I would visit and play we would play tons of risk/mafia irl.

Since I started college and he has been in Washington dc for awhile I have actually missed him quite a bit and could not be happier that he told me about this, playing forum mafia has not only allowed me to meet tons of new wonderful people but allowed me and robz to keep in touch, so thanks to everyone for being such a great community.

hmm guess that turned into a bit of a life story, apologies to robz I'm sure I embarrassed the heck out of him. I am a fairly genuine, open, and trusting person(immaturely so I'm sure). But I find that many people are nervous to open up and very few people actually judge others. Having someone abuse your trust or judge you isn't as bad as losing out on making long lasting relationships.

wero, you mention you play sc2. Have you heard of or played league, I know I've never played sc but I have sure as heck heard of it. They are basically direct competitors?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 19, 2013, 03:33:35 pm »

So I'm cheating but I just read through everything and wanted to comment.

When I was in high school, I went to Europe with my family (I'm from Detroit, Michigan, USA). We were in some French village, and I ordered--and ate--a plate of fish heads. With the eyes, man! They were fried. Tasted fairly nasty, but I thought I was being all multicultural. That was... 9 years ago, I suppose. The rest of my family all got sick from their dinners, too, but I was fine.
I didn't get sick! I wasn't allowed offthe boat for dinner for some reason. Was that at Marseilles day 2 or the french stop on the way back?

Do you ever think about how you aren't even calling people by their actual names usually when you call them by their username?
Kind of. It's weird that mcmcsalot's name is Ryan.
Why is my name wierd??? Though I am curious what people call me when they say my name aloud or in their head. I use ventrillo to talk to all my friends I meet online, it is very interesting to see whose real name sticks and who gets called shortenings of their username. I tend to be very back and forth, quite a few people just call my Ryan but people call me mc(em see) or mcmc(mick mick)

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 19, 2013, 03:38:40 pm »

Ozle: I think you can.

Wero: I guess I'll just say that I think childhood is the most important time of a person's life.  They're influences (parents, teachers, etc.) have a big job to do to teach them correctly.

mcmc: I pronounce your username "em see em see sa lot."

mcmc: how do you pronounce your username?

(And remember, my name is pronounced SOO jee)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 19, 2013, 03:40:41 pm »

I think I managed to get into the Silver league of SC2 when I was actually playing regularly.  Tip: always be making units.  Never, ever, ever, for any reason, stop making units.

mcmcsalot: Would you be up for some Dominion, StarCraft, or conversation sometime?  Feel free to PM me.

Oh sudgy.  You certainly enjoy this thread.

sudgy: Do you have any siblings?

theory

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #413 on: March 19, 2013, 03:43:03 pm »

This topic interests me as someone who plays Starcraft (Brood War) and LoL.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 19, 2013, 03:48:22 pm »

Oh sudgy.  You certainly enjoy this thread.

sudgy: Do you have any siblings?

Two older brothers and three older sisters.

EDIT: Oops, forgot a question.  Theory, do you think you'll ever ask a question in this thread?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 19, 2013, 03:52:25 pm »

Ozle: I think you can.

Wero: I guess I'll just say that I think childhood is the most important time of a person's life.  They're influences (parents, teachers, etc.) have a big job to do to teach them correctly.

mcmc: I pronounce your username "em see em see sa lot."

mcmc: how do you pronounce your username?

(And remember, my name is pronounced SOO jee)

Sudgy: interesting, the whole thing is pronounced "mick micks a lot" but most people shorten it to "em see" or "mick mick" as I said. Fun fact I pronounce yours "sudge ee"

wero: I don't have StarCraft, but I would love to converse and play dominion if you don't mind someone who is a bit slow(I still need to read what the cards do :()

Oh I get to ask theory something, are you a real person?(I have an admiration complex for people in administrative roles)
Oh...I...guess...I'll...ask...sudgy...something...*cries

WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING HERE YOU JERK LET OTHER HAVE A TURN...Just kidding, what is the age gap between you and the eldest?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:02 pm »

Aww, so much brotherly love going on in here. :)
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 19, 2013, 03:56:32 pm »

ASK A QUESTION, ROB.

Robz, what's it like being mcmcsalot's brother?

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 19, 2013, 03:57:18 pm »

Sudgy: interesting, the whole thing is pronounced "mick micks a lot" but most people shorten it to "em see" or "mick mick" as I said. Fun fact I pronounce yours "sudge ee"

GAAAHHHHH EVERYBODY THINKS IT'S THAT!!!!  Sorry, it gets really annoying...

Anyway, I think it's eleven years...  We're all two years apart except for the oldest two which are three.

Wero: Why did you have to interrupt me?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 19, 2013, 03:58:32 pm »

Because you keep interrupting me.  :D

sudgy: What's it like having so many older siblings?

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 19, 2013, 04:03:27 pm »

Eh, I can't try to compare it to anything else because I've always had a bunch of older siblings.  A couple things is how almost ALL my clothes are hand-me-downs, I get teased a lot, and some other random things.

Wero: How often do you use smileys?

theory

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #421 on: March 19, 2013, 04:05:04 pm »

I am a real person.

I don't have very many questions to ask. 

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 19, 2013, 04:10:06 pm »

Theory:  You know posting in here will make you have to post here for forever, right?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 19, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »

CHEATING

Theory: you say you play lol and SC which one do you like more and how much lol have you played?

Sudgy: How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 19, 2013, 04:14:56 pm »

Weirdest thing about the american culture, hmm. Probably how america-centric it is.

Ryan, how do you like making new fb friends!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.