Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 106  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware -- GAME OVER, SCUM WIN  (Read 224102 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXII: Bankers Beware (Day 4)
« Reply #1975 on: April 23, 2013, 09:07:41 pm »

Ok, here now.

I used an Oracle I investigated Jimmmmm two nights ago and he's Town. I almost came out with it yesterday, but Yuma was pushing it so hard I didn't feel comfortable about it. If you don't believe me, see my flipped read on him.

Though I wished I had saved it and used it on Yuma last night. I'm extremely worried that he really is scum leading Town, and it didn't become so appearant until yesterday.

I am, however, going to Vote: ashersky. There's whole ashersky vs. Ozle thing, and I think that Ozle is obvtown and ashersky is just looking for the easy lynch, and then back off if he flips Town. Also, Jorbles and him are both jumping too much on this Yuma lynch, which feels scum driven even though the lynch would be informational.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: April 23, 2013, 09:08:52 pm »

Question for Yuma: Why did you roleblock Raerae instead of me? You said you were highly suspicion of me and my lurking all day, but you never roleblocked me when you could!?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: April 23, 2013, 09:10:41 pm »

As it is, I won't move my vote to anyone but Ozle.  Ozle has been, by far, the scummiest-seeming player I have ever seen in a game that I've played.  That counts every single on in my signature, which are all finished games I've played.  And yet, he gets treated like he's town!yuma.  So fine, town won't listen to me, I won't waste my breath anymore.  It's yuma or Ozle for me, the end.

this right here... is ashersky being scum.

He is trying a really good move. He is trying to get a mislynch on ozle today (here I am totally speculating that ozle is in fact scum, something I have had a pretty good read about for a while and ash's suspicion of him and this post make me think he is even townier) by trying to manipulate me into voting for ozle. This sort of ozle, yuma or me forces town's hand, and especially my hand to try to get us to go to ozle. If that succeeds and especially if I am on that wagon, ultimately results in town!ozle getting lynched, and everyone extremely suspicious of me going into night and what happens day5? yuma gets lynched in mylo.

Well I for one am not falling for it.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: April 23, 2013, 09:11:11 pm »

something really weird about arch's claim.. right oracle investigates two people?

Right?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: April 23, 2013, 09:12:05 pm »

quote from sudgy:

I saw an item called the Oracle, and when you used it you selected two people and would be told if one of them is scum.  So, you who bought the Oracle, if you used it, say so now and who you suspected.  It would be great to get two townies cleared or to figure out one of two people is scum.  If no one claims, either mafia bought it or they haven't used it yet.  If someone claims, we need to think about if that person was mafia and what they would do.

vote: archetype

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: April 23, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »

now that is a scum slip ash.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: April 23, 2013, 09:13:27 pm »

As it is, I won't move my vote to anyone but Ozle.  Ozle has been, by far, the scummiest-seeming player I have ever seen in a game that I've played.  That counts every single on in my signature, which are all finished games I've played.  And yet, he gets treated like he's town!yuma.  So fine, town won't listen to me, I won't waste my breath anymore.  It's yuma or Ozle for me, the end.

He is trying a really good move. He is trying to get a mislynch on ozle today (here I am totally speculating that ozle is in fact scum, something I have had a pretty good read about for a while and ash's suspicion of him and this post make me think he is even townier) by trying to manipulate me into voting for ozle. This sort of ozle, yuma or me forces town's hand, and especially my hand to try to get us to go to ozle. If that succeeds and especially if I am on that wagon, ultimately results in town!ozle getting lynched, and everyone extremely suspicious of me going into night and what happens day5? yuma gets lynched in mylo.

Why is a scum lynch a mislynch? 

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: April 23, 2013, 09:14:35 pm »

Why is a scum lynch a mislynch?

sorry ozle should be town... see that I have a town read on him in sentence below that...

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: April 23, 2013, 09:17:20 pm »

I was about to say the same thing.  Vote: Archetype.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:12 pm »

Thanks, yuma.  That whole post sort of confused me and that helps.

It can't really be that easy, can it? 

Vote: Archetype

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:36 pm »

can you double check that about oracle sudgy just to be 100% sure?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:56 pm »

It can't really be that easy, can it? 

it is the break we have been waiting for!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: April 23, 2013, 09:24:47 pm »

quote from sudgy:

I saw an item called the Oracle, and when you used it you selected two people and would be told if one of them is scum.  So, you who bought the Oracle, if you used it, say so now and who you suspected.  It would be great to get two townies cleared or to figure out one of two people is scum.  If no one claims, either mafia bought it or they haven't used it yet.  If someone claims, we need to think about if that person was mafia and what they would do.

vote: archetype
I think you misunderstood me Jimmmmm and raerae are not scum. Why do think it's a scumslip?

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: April 23, 2013, 09:25:54 pm »

Oh crap. I just checked back and I left out raerae. It was a mistake! Don't lynch me over a typo!

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: April 23, 2013, 09:26:09 pm »

Wait, wait, wait...are we sure we believe sudgy?  Eevee has been the only one to confirm his gold key thing.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: April 23, 2013, 09:26:19 pm »

Ok, here now.

I used an Oracle I investigated Jimmmmm two nights ago and he's Town. I almost came out with it yesterday, but Yuma was pushing it so hard I didn't feel comfortable about it. If you don't believe me, see my flipped read on him.

Though I wished I had saved it and used it on Yuma last night. I'm extremely worried that he really is scum leading Town, and it didn't become so appearant until yesterday.

I am, however, going to Vote: ashersky. There's whole ashersky vs. Ozle thing, and I think that Ozle is obvtown and ashersky is just looking for the easy lynch, and then back off if he flips Town. Also, Jorbles and him are both jumping too much on this Yuma lynch, which feels scum driven even though the lynch would be informational.

you said nothing about raerae

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: April 23, 2013, 09:28:44 pm »

HOLY CRAP! Gah, really! I can't believe I left it out! Seariously dont lynch me,! I'm freaking out, here. Please! it was an honest misktake!

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: April 23, 2013, 09:29:45 pm »

Someone else (I think Insomniac) confirmed that the Oracle and Gold Key were bought.

Now, the way you used the Oracle, is that you would target two players, and would be told if one of them was scum.  If you targeted two townies, you would know that.  If you got a scum result, you wouldn't be sure if it was only one person or both was scum.

Anyway, I think Archetype is just trying to cover up his slip.  I'll keep my vote where it is.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: April 23, 2013, 09:30:24 pm »

Sudgy, have you ever posted why you're suspicious of me?  All I can find is you being suspicious of me for lurking but that was when I'd clearly posted IRL issues and v/la so I figured you'd just missed that.

Sudgy, please answer this question.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »

HOLY CRAP! Gah, really! I can't believe I left it out! Seariously dont lynch me,! I'm freaking out, here. Please! it was an honest misktake!

that was wayyyyyyy more than a typo... a typo is misspelling or saying townie instead of scummy. Here you say nothing to reflect the fact that you actually investigaed two people or that you received a dual result. This wasn't just a typo. This was a slip. A big one.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:16 pm »

Someone else (I think Insomniac) confirmed that the Oracle and Gold Key were bought.

Now, the way you used the Oracle, is that you would target two players, and would be told if one of them was scum.  If you targeted two townies, you would know that.  If you got a scum result, you wouldn't be sure if it was only one person or both was scum.

Anyway, I think Archetype is just trying to cover up his slip.  I'll keep my vote where it is.
Yes! I know that! That's what I used!!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: April 23, 2013, 09:33:05 pm »

I used an Orace I investigated Jimmmmm two nights ago and he's Town. I almost came out with it yesterday, but Yuma was pushing it so hard I didn't feel comfortable about it. If you don't believe me, see my flipped read on him.

Three times you mention someone. Three times it is singular. Three times it is male. Slip, slip, slip. If it was a type... one of them would be off and the other two would be accurate.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: April 23, 2013, 09:33:33 pm »

Sudgy, have you ever posted why you're suspicious of me?  All I can find is you being suspicious of me for lurking but that was when I'd clearly posted IRL issues and v/la so I figured you'd just missed that.

Sudgy, please answer this question.

It was mainly your lurking, and you've just felt "off" to me.  I can't really explain that.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: April 23, 2013, 09:35:52 pm »

It was a mistake and scum are jumping on it faster than Yuma's lynch. Trying to lynch a Cop simply because of a typo?? You guys aren't suspicious at all??

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:26 pm »

It was a mistake and scum are jumping on it faster than Yuma's lynch. Trying to lynch a Cop simply because of a typo?? You guys aren't suspicious at all??

OK, not moving my vote but want to hear this out...why Jimmmmmm and me?
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 106  All

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 16 queries.