Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 60845 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 2 Start
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2013, 04:17:02 pm »

I don't think so. 1-1 trades are generally fairly bad for scum. I think scum would much rather a Townie was shot.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2013, 04:31:27 pm »

In that case, POE leads me to a Jimmmmm mail-mi team.  WIFOM leads me to a Robz - somebody team.  I've never played with Shraeye.  He seems towny to me, but I don't have anything to compare with.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2013, 04:36:30 pm »

How does PoE lead you to mail-mi/me? I don't mean to say a Newbie would necessarily change to killing mcmc of course, it's just a blunder they would be more likely to make than a vet, I think.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2013, 05:18:15 pm »

Prod Sent

(Vote Count Incoming)
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 1 Start
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2013, 05:21:35 pm »

Vote Count 2-1

mail-mi (1) - Robz

Not Voting (6) - Jimmmmm, Mcmcsalot, Shraeye, EFHW, Spiritbears, Mail-Mi

Deadline is 8:15am PDT April 25 (11:15am forum time EDT)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:20:28 pm by Insomniac »
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2013, 05:32:25 pm »

How does PoE lead you to mail-mi/me? I don't mean to say a Newbie would necessarily change to killing mcmc of course, it's just a blunder they would be more likely to make than a vet, I think.
If Robz is just bring provocative, spirit is fool and shraeye is town.  But if Robz is doing wifom then he cld be scum.  Also, no one had suspected you much, would be gd to sees everyone's thoughts on the matter.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2013, 05:34:09 pm »

Sorry guys I should really get into this game more. However, this will probably be my one and only blitz game because I just don't have the access. Tried to get one post in right before school for day 1, but slept in.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2013, 05:40:35 pm »

Sorry guys I should really get into this game more. However, this will probably be my one and only blitz game because I just don't have the access. Tried to get one post in right before school for day 1, but slept in.
Well now's your chance.  I'll wait for you to make a report.  Read up, comment as much as possible.  It's now your responsibility to insert yourself into the conversations/arguments we've been having for the last day.  Of course, you could just avoid everything, post nothing, and you WILL be lynched for that.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2013, 05:45:07 pm »

Okay my reads so far (just got to the end of D1):

Yuma and Eevee are pretty towny (duh)
mcmc claimed fool (why would he do that if he isn't fool?)
SB could go either way, same with Jimmmmmm
Robz is acting pretty scummy
Shraeye sorta scummy

Did I miss anyone? So, in conclusion, Robz is my prefered lynch.

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2013, 05:47:13 pm »

Oh yeah, missed EFHW. She's right under robz in scumminess

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2013, 06:03:59 pm »

Okay so last thoughts now that everyone but mail-mi has talked.

The other fool must claim.

If you are a cop: you can use it on whoever you think is scum, if you get a scum result cool we lynch and are at 6/1(2 mislynch to 2/1), I will not shoot. If you get a town result we should all disregard it as it is not trustworthy.

If you are neighborizer: you can claim your neighbor or not either way claim so that we have a second IC, I will not shoot.

If you are vig: we will coordinate to shoot the town's first lynch target, if it is scum with suicide the other person does not shoot we are at 6/1(2 mislynch to 2/1), if it is scum with no suicide the other person shoots the second lynch target for a win or 6/1(2 mislynch to 2/1). Worst case scenario is the first shot hits town and the second shot hits a scum suicide, but it still leaves us at 5/1 one mislynch to 3/1.

Scum cannot counter claim because my claim is provable with a vig. If you claim cop and are counter claimed we lynch you both for 6/1 or 4/1. Both scenarios are good. If you claim neighborizor and are counter claimed even better, neighbors claim(scum partner) and we lynch 1 claim then the other then the partners for a win(town, scum, scum).

That being said noone should counter claim and we should have to IC's as soon as possible. We are the looking at a 5 man scum pool and take the above actions. I want this out now and if mail-mi is not here please have a prod

I am the other fool. I chose neighborizer.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2013, 06:08:55 pm »

Well that's certainly verifiable. Why Neighbouriser? Are you going to say any more about whether you've used it or who you plan to use it on?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2013, 06:09:57 pm »

Well that's certainly verifiable. Why Neighbouriser? Are you going to say any more about whether you've used it or who you plan to use it on?
I thought having a neighbor to chat with throughout the game would be helpful to town. Didn't plan on being absent the whole first day. I haven't used it yet. I'm not sure if I should share who I plan to use it on.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2013, 07:13:45 pm »

I finally get on and no one else is on? That makes me sad.  :'(

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 24, 2013, 07:32:37 pm »

Okay so mcmc, mail-mi town. Jimm, robz, shraeye, spirit, efhw is our scum pool. 3/2 in there if I had to say now I would say efhw, robz.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 24, 2013, 07:35:25 pm »

Okay so mcmc, mail-mi town. Jimm, robz, shraeye, spirit, efhw is our scum pool. 3/2 in there if I had to say now I would say efhw, robz.
Agree totally with this.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 24, 2013, 07:50:18 pm »

I'm very interested in Robz's opinion.  I'd like to know where you think we should go next, if you do indeed believe mail-mi's claim.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 24, 2013, 07:52:00 pm »

I believe it. No one counterclaimed him. Why would I not believe it?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 24, 2013, 08:04:22 pm »

I asked about what we should do next, not if you believe mail-mi.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 24, 2013, 08:09:13 pm »

If you believe me, can you please take your vote off me?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 24, 2013, 08:16:27 pm »

vote: Robz

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 24, 2013, 08:17:23 pm »

May not beable to get on again before deadline (blitz games are definitely not for me), so I think I'll leave my vote on vote: robz

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Day 1 Start
« Reply #372 on: April 24, 2013, 08:20:16 pm »

Vote Count 2-2

mail-mi (1) - Robz
Robz888 (2) - Shraeye, Mail-Mi

Not Voting (4) - Jimmmmm, Mcmcsalot, EFHW, Spiritbears

Deadline is 8:15am PDT April 25 (11:15am forum time EDT)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 24, 2013, 08:29:20 pm »

So first off if anyone it actually the other town fool claim now it is the last time you will ever be believed.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 24, 2013, 08:30:07 pm »

Secondly robz has been under the spot light quite a bit how do people feel about Jimm and spirit?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.546 seconds with 20 queries.