Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66  All

Author Topic: Mafia Game Index  (Read 144017 times)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game Index
« Reply #1500 on: October 13, 2013, 04:56:51 am »

I have a Monsters University: The Scare Games idea.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: October 13, 2013, 10:39:48 am »

RMM or normal?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 14, 2013, 05:59:58 pm »

I would like to sign up for a normal game: Review mafia! If this could be game 50, that would be awesome.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 14, 2013, 07:59:12 pm »

I would like to sign up for a normal game: Review mafia! If this could be game 50, that would be awesome.

Give the rest of us a chance to host a game! :p

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 14, 2013, 08:31:39 pm »

Hey, I have good ideas! In this one, everyone who signs up will be assigned first an alignment, then a previous game, then a role of that alignment from that game. Debating whether or not to reveal games at the start of day.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: October 14, 2013, 08:33:10 pm »

Hey, I have good ideas! In this one, everyone who signs up will be assigned first an alignment, then a previous game, then a role of that alignment from that game. Debating whether or not to reveal games at the start of day.

We had that game already.  It was Second Chance Mafia by Grujah.

Or, we were going to have it, but it failed to generate interest, and it became Pirates II.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 14, 2013, 08:34:30 pm »

We had that game already.  It was Second Chance Mafia by Grujah.

Or, we were going to have it, but it failed to generate interest, and it became Pirates II.

But it isn't just your roles that you can get--it's every role!

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: October 16, 2013, 09:46:54 pm »

I miss you guys but am very busy so, Ash, please take me off the queue or continue pushing me to the back of the line.  I would, however, be more than interested in a drunk mafia game sometime in the near future.  Perhaps next Friday or Saturday evening EST?  I'm going to open sign-ups as soon as shraeye helps me figure this out.  As always, drinking is NOT necessary (especially for you underage folks in the crowd, just go get a good Mt. Dew or apple juice or whatever you kids nowadays are drinking) and crowd participation is inevitable.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: October 16, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »

I miss you guys but am very busy so, Ash, please take me off the queue or continue pushing me to the back of the line.  I would, however, be more than interested in a drunk mafia game sometime in the near future.  Perhaps next Friday or Saturday evening EST?  I'm going to open sign-ups as soon as shraeye helps me figure this out.  As always, drinking is NOT necessary (especially for you underage folks in the crowd, just go get a good Mt. Dew or apple juice or whatever you kids nowadays are drinking) and crowd participation is inevitable.

Okay, I bumped you down a bit.

sudgy, I also moved your normal game down, since you have a BM game open now.

Is Grujah still around?  He's up next.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: October 16, 2013, 09:57:06 pm »

Time to start writing PMs I guess.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: October 16, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 19, 2013, 05:54:19 pm »

Ash: Can you move Arrested Development from a normal game to a RMM game? (Gasp! yuma running a RMM game? Scandal, outrage!!!. You will all like it I am sure). The setup has become more RMM than I anticipated, but I like the roles too much to nerf them back down to size... So RMM it will be.

Instead of AD mafia I will be running a Stack the Deck mafia game. It is a newer setup, supposed to be a hybrid of Pick your Poison and C9++ and looks very, very intriguing.

I don't have any flavor for it, but will come up with something shortly.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 19, 2013, 06:06:13 pm »

Ash: Can you move Arrested Development from a normal game to a RMM game? (Gasp! yuma running a RMM game? Scandal, outrage!!!. You will all like it I am sure). The setup has become more RMM than I anticipated, but I like the roles too much to nerf them back down to size... So RMM it will be.

Instead of AD mafia I will be running a Stack the Deck mafia game. It is a newer setup, supposed to be a hybrid of Pick your Poison and C9++ and looks very, very intriguing.

I don't have any flavor for it, but will come up with something shortly.

Looks cool.  Already think what is optimal to choose as mafia.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: October 19, 2013, 06:11:10 pm »

Updated.

Grujah. are you going to run M34?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 19, 2013, 06:11:24 pm »

Also, Voltaire is next in line for RMM.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: October 19, 2013, 06:11:44 pm »

RMM or normal?

I think this will depend on community discussions.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 19, 2013, 06:14:24 pm »

I'm thinking of cutting back my mafia time, but auto in for all yuma, ashersky or robz
games, please. that is to say, looks so fun, yuma!

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: October 19, 2013, 06:30:41 pm »

I was bored a couple of days ago and designed like half the setup for a RMM Smalltown game. It's Pokemon themed and heavily influenced by shraeye/TheMunch's game. I'm really loving the whole evolution/move/abillity mechanisms in it, but would like a second cook in the kitchen. Is anyone interested in collaborating? It'll be an Open Setup once complete, so you can still play.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 19, 2013, 08:06:39 pm »

I was bored a couple of days ago and designed like half the setup for a RMM Smalltown game. It's Pokemon themed and heavily influenced by shraeye/TheMunch's game. I'm really loving the whole evolution/move/abillity mechanisms in it, but would like a second cook in the kitchen. Is anyone interested in collaborating? It'll be an Open Setup once complete, so you can still play.
I've been thinking about making a smalltown RMM for a long long time. I'd love to help.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: October 19, 2013, 08:11:37 pm »

I never know if I will play in RMM or not, so I could be interested (if you felt you didn't want helpers to know too much about it in the future for whatever reason). But just looking at it, I would suggest implementing a draft process, similar to MXVI... I really liked that draft process and would like to experiment with it again, but fear doing so in a normal game because of balance purposes, but in a RMM that is somewhat less of a concern.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: October 19, 2013, 08:12:22 pm »

I'm thinking of cutting back my mafia time, but auto in for all yuma, ashersky or robz
games, please. that is to say, looks so fun, yuma!

It does doesn't it! I hope it will be a great experience, enough so that someone else will want to run it in the future.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: October 19, 2013, 08:28:49 pm »

I never know if I will play in RMM or not, so I could be interested (if you felt you didn't want helpers to know too much about it in the future for whatever reason). But just looking at it, I would suggest implementing a draft process, similar to MXVI... I really liked that draft process and would like to experiment with it again, but fear doing so in a normal game because of balance purposes, but in a RMM that is somewhat less of a concern.
Yeah a draft is what I'm planning on doing to assign roles (after assigning alignment, though). The exact process is undecided, but I'll probably just use that one if I can't think of anything better. I'll PM you the game information. Even if you lose interest or don't want to help, you will still be able to play.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: October 19, 2013, 08:29:17 pm »

I've been thinking about making a smalltown RMM for a long long time. I'd love to help.
Awesome! I'll send you the link as well.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: October 19, 2013, 08:29:45 pm »

...balance is less of a concern in RMM??!!?!?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66  All

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 16 queries.