Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hermit, Royal Seal, (dual) Tactician engine.  (Read 1521 times)

Schlippy

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Hermit, Royal Seal, (dual) Tactician engine.
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:23:26 am »
+2

Playing around with Dark Ages cards, I just had those in a solitaire game. Kind of ridiculous.

Well you could sort of supplement the blackmarket/dual tactician engine through heavy Havens (or to an extent Wharfs), but those are not nearly as fun and ridiculous as this.

edit:
As some people seem to not understand how this works and the playing area is not complete because I was lazy and don't wanted to increase the picture size above the absolutely neccessary:
Buy a black market, 2 Tacticians and a bunch of Hermits (or just one).

start: Play tactician, discard your hand. Next turn: Play Necropolis, play Black Market, play Royal seal, play Hermit, play Tactician, don't buy anything and topdeck the Madman you get from trashing the Hermit with Royal seal.
Next turn: Draw 5 extra cards from Tactician, play the Madman and draw 9 cards, play Black Market, play all your Money (and leave one card in your hand, play Tactician and buy something neat with your potentially 15 Treasure cards. If you had a bad draw play a Hermit, buy nothing and topdeck the Madman with Royal seal.
Repeat as you want, or alter it by topdecking hermits or some +Action if the Necropolis is in your discard or if you expect a bad draw in your next Tactician turn.

Basically this enables you with relative consistence to make a bunch of 18 card turns in your game with Hermit, Royal Seal, Black Market and Tactician without any other engine components. I thought it is quite neat.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:14:46 am by Schlippy »
I do upload some Dominion videos on youtube now. :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.336 seconds with 21 queries.