Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 64  All

Author Topic: Mafia VIII: Pirates of the Pearl Coast - Day 6 Started. PM for QT.  (Read 151344 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia VIII: Pirates of the Pearl Coast - Day 3 Started. PM for QT.
« Reply #1050 on: August 29, 2012, 10:35:23 am »

@Insomniac - do you want to come in and yell at this analysis of leading town to focus on a small subset?

There is still a difference even in theorel saying there is probably one scum among yuma/CF he isn't actively saying we have to lynch one of these two as you suggested we had to lynch one of me or robz.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: August 29, 2012, 02:28:11 pm »

Hey everybody,
So, I just spent a bit of time trying to compile a case against yuma & Frisk.  Honestly it just comes down to this:

Anyways, I'm more interested in ehunt, Frisk, and yuma.  They derailed the Insomniac and Robz lynches to lynch Lekkit.  This is the most directly scummy thing that has happened this game, regardless of Insomniac or Robz' alignment.  If Robz or Insomniac are scum, they chainsaw-defensed or whatever it's called.  If they are both town, then they actively avoided lynching the town that most of the rest of town wanted lynched in order to lynch someone who was second or third on many people's lists.  This results in today being a lot focused on Robz and Insomniac (as the likely lynch-candidates from yesterday).  If both are town, this is an excellent set-up for another mislynch.  ehunt is suspicious here, but he certainly hasn't been subtle about it.  Frisk and yuma are kind of hanging back waiting to see where things go, and casting good suspicion on ehunt for his behavior so-far today.  (albeit in different ways, Frisk is being direct, where yuma is at least seeming to try to get ehunt to wait until he can express himself properly).  Alright, I need to head to bed.  So, I'll let the rest of you continue in that vein if any conversation is going to happen.  I'll pick it back up Monday morning.

As I mentioned in my last post: Robz was a town-led wagon (volt basically started it, technically Insom voted first, but volt built the case).  Insomniac was town-led (I started it).  How did yuma and Frisk respond?
yuma says: Robz' defense resonated with him more than volt's accusation.  Lekkit jumped on the wagon, votes Lekkit.  (Note: he had already made it clear that he wouldn't join the Insomniac wagon)

Frisk's response was actually "I'll see if there's any goko news".  But once he gave a full response it was to say:
He suspected Galz more than Insom, and Galz' anti-Robz argument is strongest.  He thinks Robz is smart enough to change his game.  You know who ticks him off? Lekkit->He says woe is me and does a follow-on vote.  Frisk then disagrees with me that scum would bus day1 when their partner is at L-2, and proceeds to vote for Lekkit.

Now, it should be noted, that when they did this 4 other people had expressed a willingness to vote for Lekkit: volt, eevee, ehunt, and Robz.  So, they needed just one person to switch.  Neither of them vehemently said they wouldn't join the Robz wagon (though yuma had expressed strong opposition to joining Insom's wagon).  They just said, "I don't like those two choices, what do you think of Lekkit?"  Even calling people out when they didn't join the Lekkit lynch.  (see yuma in 791)

There is no doubt in my mind, that yuma and Frisk made the Lekkit lynch happen.  Volt, Insom, Robz, Eevee all joined in order to make a lynch go through.  That doesn't make those people unsuspicious, but it does make yuma and Frisk the most suspicious.  But hey, whatever, town's wrong sometimes.  The question is, why the redirect onto a townie?

Well, one scummy reason to redirect onto a townie is to protect a scumbuddy.  I find this highly unlikely, mostly if a scumbuddy looks to be going down, you join in as scum because you don't want to be left out in the cold.

The other scummy reason to redirect onto a townie is to set town up to lynch itself twice in a row.  So, coming into today, I was thinking as in the above quote from myself, and the redirect seemed scummy.  But then yuma and Frisk sat back and didn't push the Robz/Insom situation.  Until Galz sees what everyone thinks, and finds all the rest of the town supporting either lynch.  His conclusion: those two are bad lynch options.  Frisk and yuma's conclusion: those two are excellent lynch-choices.  Meanwhile, they make sure to note that they weren't really all that opposed to those lynches in the first place.

The only town reason to redirect is because the original options are more likely to be town.  They acted for a while like this was the case, but then essentially back-to-back they switched their tune.

So, starting yesterday afternoon, Frisk and yuma switched from "I'd be tempted to lynch" and "I don't think they're the right direction to go" to Top-two lynch candidates = Robz and Insom and voting for Robz because that's what volt wanted.  Sounds to me like they were hoping to get Lekkit, Insom, and Robz all lined up to lynch.  3 townies in 3 days, then they win.  When the town started saying, "hmm...Robz/Insom don't seem like scum to me" they respond with, "Hey everybody, we need to be voting Robz/Insom".  (Feels kind of like yesterday when the rest of town said, "no, Lekkit's not a great lynch look at Robz/Insom", and yuma/Frisk said, "What happened to Lekkit?  C'mon you guys all said you supported that lynch.")

As for why I'm putting them together, I think posts like 952/953 show it well.  Or 917(yuma) if you'd like.

So, I'll Vote: Captain_Frisk.  If indeed only one is scum, Frisk seems a bit scummier generally.  (i.e. his response to ehunt was to vote him, while yuma's was to tell him to calm down and stop phone-posting)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: August 29, 2012, 03:01:20 pm »

As for scum teams? This is mind boggling that it is evevbeing suggested. Try finding one scum is hard enough. When I do die from a lynch or a nk and turn up town don't think for a second that this clears frisk--although if he is the first to die and is town I imagine you will feel the same way about me.

And this is getting long for a phone post... There are many other individuals in this town that are floating under the radar. In a way all of us but robz and insomniac are.

It's not that mind boggling. It's impossible to pick out scum pairs (or singular scum, even), on Day 1. But now we're getting down to things and searching for scum pairs and trios is a great way to figure out the scum. For instance, in MIV, I wish I had paid more attention to my own argument that Frisk could not be scum, because every single remaining person thought he was. Meanwhile, Glooble and Dsell were clearly operating as a team.

Anybody want to post one of those who every voted for/pushed for lists? That would be helpful now, I think. I'm getting the strong impression that Yuma and/or Frisk are scum, and I want to see if votes or not-votes vindicate this.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: August 29, 2012, 03:03:32 pm »

@theorel - I was hoping that you'd have a case to refute.  I can't refute that.  I reread my lekkit voting post - and it looks perfectly legit to me.  I feel a little scummy reading some of the anti-voltgloss content with the updated knowledge from his death.

Obviously - the RobZ wagon was town led, so that part of your argument can't be refuted, and we have to take your word that the Insomniac wagon is town lead.

I do think that seeing yuma and I as a scum pair is ridiculous - its just way too obvious - not to mention difficult to co-ordinate.  If your theory is all the way true (RobZ and Insomniac are both town) - then I think we would have just parked on opposite townies - and then forced some other townie to look super scummy and switch. 

I think its far more reasonable to think that we've arrived at similar conclusions after review of the game .  If you really think that one of us is scum, then it must be Yuma, but it doesn't feel right.

Personally - I'm waiting to hear back from Galz regarding his misrepresentation regarding my stance on Insomniac / RobZ.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: August 29, 2012, 03:11:16 pm »

@theorel - I was hoping that you'd have a case to refute.  I can't refute that.  I reread my lekkit voting post - and it looks perfectly legit to me.  I feel a little scummy reading some of the anti-voltgloss content with the updated knowledge from his death.

Obviously - the RobZ wagon was town led, so that part of your argument can't be refuted, and we have to take your word that the Insomniac wagon is town lead.

I do think that seeing yuma and I as a scum pair is ridiculous - its just way too obvious - not to mention difficult to co-ordinate.  If your theory is all the way true (RobZ and Insomniac are both town) - then I think we would have just parked on opposite townies - and then forced some other townie to look super scummy and switch. 

I think its far more reasonable to think that we've arrived at similar conclusions after review of the game .  If you really think that one of us is scum, then it must be Yuma, but it doesn't feel right.

Personally - I'm waiting to hear back from Galz regarding his misrepresentation regarding my stance on Insomniac / RobZ.

Would you vote for Yuma, Frisk?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: August 29, 2012, 03:27:20 pm »

Would you vote for Yuma, Frisk?
Why do I feel like I'm being pinned here?  If I say yes - I'm agreeing to vote for someone who I don't have a real good scumread on.

If I say no - then it seems like you'll want to lynch me (which is absolutely worse - as I have 0% chance of flipping town) - and I'll be guilty of repeating yuma gain!

As for frisk. As I have said before because we have shared reads it is hard for me to see his as scummy. Because I am not scum.

At this point I'd rather lynch you or Galz.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:42 pm »

What about you, Yuma?

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: August 29, 2012, 03:45:10 pm »

(which is absolutely worse - as I have 0% chance of flipping town) - and I'll be guilty of repeating yuma gain!

as I have 0% chance of flipping town
[/size]

I have 0% chance of flipping town
[/size]
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: August 29, 2012, 03:49:56 pm »

(which is absolutely worse - as I have 0% chance of flipping town) - and I'll be guilty of repeating yuma gain!

[/size]

[/size]

Well, I'll keep my vote on you then!  ;)

(In all seriousness, mistakes like this mean nothing.)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: August 29, 2012, 03:56:41 pm »

[/size]

[/size]

Wow.  Interesting that Insomniac caught it and RobZ didn't.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: August 29, 2012, 03:57:27 pm »

Not contributing alot early doesn't mean I haven't been reading posts like a hawk.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: August 29, 2012, 03:57:43 pm »

Wow.  Interesting that Insomniac caught it and RobZ didn't.

I'm not sure which is worse, but I'm super ashamed.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: August 29, 2012, 05:21:18 pm »

yuma(1): Eevee
Captain_Frisk(2): Robz888, theorel
Robz888(2): O, yuma
O(1): Galzria

Not Voting(3):  ehunt, Captain_Frisk, Insomniac

with 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Deadline is Friday 31th, 10pm.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: August 29, 2012, 07:32:43 pm »

Frisk, do you disagree that my assessment of the post below is that you "Didn't like their lynch then (as referenced by you in your pointing to #817), and don't like it now ("I had posted my thoughts on them...  in my megapost #817...  There's no new data on them other than the fact that the lynch on Lekkit was bad...")"? Because that's honestly how I read it. You followed it up with "...I think that if it was a deadline, I'd be tempted to lynch either..." which didn't exactly read to me like a ringing endorsement of their lynch.

I think the statement I made about your stance, based on the quote below that I referenced WAS fair. "He didn't like their lynch then, and he doesn't like their lynch now". Now maybe that isn't how you intended it, but I feel how I read it is certainly within reason.

So here's where I'm at:

I'm not fully caught up, but I would like to ask everybodies opinion of Robz and Insomniac at this time (and especially in light of Lekkit being town). I've got an interesting theory, something I noticed in another game, and want to see if it's applicable here. Might be informative.

I'll start by stating that I was voting Robz at day end yesterday, and would've voted Insomniac too, just as I tried to do D1. Both appeared scummy to me, and having lynched someone that I found obvtown D1, they still do.

Can I get everybody elses thoughts on those 2? ((Robz/Insomniac are exempt from answering for a moment))

So - I had posted my thoughts on them when I joined yuma in Kickstarting the Day 2 Lekkit Lynch in my megapost #817.  I wasn't a huge believer in either case.

So - Lekkit has flipped town - and RobZ has posted 1 time, and same for insomniac.  There's no new data on them other than the fact that the lynch on Lekkit was bad, and Voltgloss was town - so Volt's reads (didn't like insomniac early, really didn't like RobZ day 2) are now more credible, and I look like a jackass.

Now - the fact that they've both only posted once since the day has started is interesting.  I'm not sure if its scummy, because it has been the weekend - and I certainly haven't been posting either.

I think that if it was a deadline, I'd be tempted to lynch either, and I wish the vig had shot one of them to get past this situation.  Obviously - the vig shouldn't claim and explain their choices.

Specifics:

Insomniac: Has he said anything meaningful all game?
RobZ: Was his hammer really accidental?

Both: Where the hell are they?

I'm still voting for ehunt though.

Couple of quotes that stood out during re-read - the fact that they were the same person is surprisingly co-incidental - i typically read the content of the posts first - then look at the author if its interesting / noteable.

I'm in too many games (finally). The problem isn't that I don't have time to read or post, but rather that I just can not remember what has happened / keep mixing up my reads between games all the time. As a solution I started re-reading this thread to get some idea what is what, on page 11 atm. Will hopefully come up with a contribution in a couple of hours!
Having troubles keeping your lies straight?  Might not be a scumtell in this game though.

Mild FoS on Frisk, ehunt and cayvie for jumping on the Lekkit wagon on day 1, rereading it now everyone should have realized he was town imo.
Well - obviously I agree with the ehunt suspicion, given that I'm voting him, and derailing 2 other lynches to hit town does make me look pretty scummy - but I think that saying we should have realized he was town is complete bullshit.  I mean - you lynched him too - if detecting someone's alignment was so easy - then this wouldn't be a very interesting game.

Not trying to derail though... ehunt is still my man for trying to clear O.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:54 pm »

What about you, Yuma?

I am assuming you are asking if I would vote Frisk? My answer to that is yes, I would. He wouldn't be my first choice--that is obviously you at the moment--but as I said before if so many of you find both of our actions scummy, then perhaps he is. As our actions and reads have been so similar and I am not scum I interpret his as not as well.

Why do you ask?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: August 29, 2012, 09:10:36 pm »

What about you, Yuma?

I am assuming you are asking if I would vote Frisk? My answer to that is yes, I would. He wouldn't be my first choice--that is obviously you at the moment--but as I said before if so many of you find both of our actions scummy, then perhaps he is. As our actions and reads have been so similar and I am not scum I interpret his as not as well.

Why do you ask?

Because I think you're both scum, but I have to be realistic and consider that I'm wrong about one of you. So I'm trying to judge which of you is scum, if only one of you is. And your answers may help me decide.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 29, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »

Frisk, do you disagree that my assessment of the post below is that you "Didn't like their lynch then (as referenced by you in your pointing to #817), and don't like it now ("I had posted my thoughts on them...  in my megapost #817...  There's no new data on them other than the fact that the lynch on Lekkit was bad...")"? Because that's honestly how I read it. You followed it up with "...I think that if it was a deadline, I'd be tempted to lynch either..." which didn't exactly read to me like a ringing endorsement of their lynch.

I think the statement I made about your stance, based on the quote below that I referenced WAS fair. "He didn't like their lynch then, and he doesn't like their lynch now". Now maybe that isn't how you intended it, but I feel how I read it is certainly within reason.

Reading the first bit of my quote (no new data from either of them) certainly makes your argument - but if you're going to quote my post - you're obliged to read the whole thing.  After reading it - I think that its unfair to say that "I don't like their lynch now" in the same way that I didn't like it before. 

I "don't like it" early in the day because its early in the day and mistakes are costly now that we're down to 6 v 3 - but note that they certainly don't look great.  I "didn't like" them day 1 for the reasons I outlined in a previous post.  Your post implies that I remain opposed to the lynch for Day 1 reasons - which I feel misrepresents my stance and reinforces yours.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 29, 2012, 09:35:48 pm »

Reading the first bit of my quote (no new data from either of them) certainly makes your argument - but if you're going to quote my post - you're obliged to read the whole thing.  After reading it - I think that its unfair to say that "I don't like their lynch now" in the same way that I didn't like it before. 

I "don't like it" early in the day because its early in the day and mistakes are costly now that we're down to 6 v 3 - but note that they certainly don't look great.  I "didn't like" them day 1 for the reasons I outlined in a previous post.  Your post implies that I remain opposed to the lynch for Day 1 reasons - which I feel misrepresents my stance and reinforces yours.

I disagree. I think that "Reading and referencing" the rest of the post furthers my point. You went quickly from that first "I didn't like it before, and not much has changed" to a brief "if I had to, I would", to "let's talk about other people now". It very much felt like a quick mention followed by a redirect. You certainly were far from clear that they were high lynch choices of your today - and this is something Robz has noticed too.

Now, since that time you've shown willingness or desire, but it feels much more like "I can't believe these lynches we lined up didn't go through on their own!"
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 29, 2012, 11:32:11 pm »

Robz, I mentioned this--and while I never asked for a direct response--didn't hear anything back from you about it.

How would you compare your hammer in this game to O's in M5.

O would you like to compare the two as well? Especially as in that game, you Robz were the one being hammered. Do you find any similarity? I do.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 29, 2012, 11:34:09 pm »

Anybody want to post one of those who every voted for/pushed for lists? That would be helpful now, I think. I'm getting the strong impression that Yuma and/or Frisk are scum, and I want to see if votes or not-votes vindicate this.

If nobody else does this, I can compile a voted for list in the morning.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 29, 2012, 11:39:37 pm »

I find it interesting that many people went from seeing Robz as a prime suspect to townie, while I basically went in the opposite direction...

a big ol' FOS to theorel for callously dismissing my suspicions about Robz without providing actual analysis as to why it's wrong. I'm not going to trio-hunt because I view that as inane but at this point I'd be happy lynching Theorel, Galzria or Robz. Robz is both the most likely candidate and the one I'm most confident in so I'll keep my vote on Robz.
------------

What about you, Yuma?

Why do you ask?

Because I think you're both scum, but I have to be realistic and consider that I'm wrong about one of you. So I'm trying to judge which of you is scum, if only one of you is. And your answers may help me decide.

Translation: I want to lynch one of you townies (or, if one of Yuma/CF is scum, the townie among you two) and I need to make it seem like I'm deliberating hard so when we lynch townie it looks like I had good, real reasons to do so".

PPE @ Yuma, I found it oddly similar too. But they *were* different reasons: I forgot the deadline had been moved while Robz (if he's telling the truth) didn't count the votes correctly. So I think it's more confirmation bias on my part than anything that makes it appear scummy to me.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 29, 2012, 11:48:39 pm »

Vote: Captain_Frisk

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 30, 2012, 12:08:06 am »

well that's interesting.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 30, 2012, 12:09:57 am »

Robz, I mentioned this--and while I never asked for a direct response--didn't hear anything back from you about it.

How would you compare your hammer in this game to O's in M5.

O would you like to compare the two as well? Especially as in that game, you Robz were the one being hammered. Do you find any similarity? I do.

My hammer yesterday was pure accident, in that I did not know I was hammering, and if I had known I would have held off for discussion's sake. I actually don't regret it too much, though, because I'm pretty sure Insomniac is town now, and it was me, him, or Lekkit. But I didn't mean to do it, no.

I was pretty frustrated during MV because of a complete inability to get decent reads or deduce who had what power. I was a sinking townie ship, everyone was piling on, and though I was frustrated with O, I don't think I actually suspected him more than anybody else. Actually, that was ongoing with MIV, so I actually had some spill-over suspicion against Galzria and O going on that I was trying to keep reminding myself wasn't actually valid.

Anyway, I don't see much similarity between the two. It seems like O's was a big mistake that allowed our power roles to resolve the game in townie favor. But that's a scum strategic mistake. Mine was a townie inattentiveness mistake, and I think it's unlikely to be so horrible in the end.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 30, 2012, 11:17:50 am »

Hey guys, let's do some stuff.

Alright here's the information that yuma promised to give this morning if no one else did.  If he's working on it, maybe it'll be nicer formatted than mine.
I just looked for bolded statements in print view.  I included a time-stamp, but no post #.  If you want to see the post, look it up yourself.

Grujah... (Aug 4, 8:04am)
Insomniac (Aug 4, 8:17pm)
unvote (Aug 6, 11:57am)
cayvie (Aug 10, 2:43pm)
Eevee (Aug 11, 9:38pm)
Insomniac (Aug 13, 6:26am)

Voltgloss (Aug 15, 7:25am)
timchen (Aug 16, 1:40pm)
FOS: Eevee, O, Insomniac, ehunt (Aug 17, 9:41am)
Insomniac (Aug 17, 10:04am)

Frisk (Aug 29, 2:28pm)

ehunt:
O (Aug 4, 10:21am)
pops/volt (Aug 7, 11:48pm)
unvote (Aug 8, 10:28am)
pops (Aug 8, 10:32 am)
unvote (Aug 9, 3:33pm)
Galzria (Aug 9, 11:43 pm)
unvote (Aug 10, 7:45am)
Lekkit (Aug 12, 11:03pm)

Eevee (Aug 14, 5:49pm)
unvote (Aug 15, 11:34am)
Lekkit (Aug 19, 1:51pm)
Insomniac (Aug 19, 9:08pm)
Lekkit (Aug 22, 12:12am)

Insomniac (Aug 24, 11:20am)
unvote (Aug 24, 1:52pm)
Insomniac (Aug 24, 2:38pm)
unvote (Aug 24, 3:05pm)

yuma:
pops (Aug 7, 4:30pm)
unvote (Aug 9, 7:10pm)
Lekkit (Aug 11, 3:45pm)

volt (Aug 14, 6:04pm)
Lekkit (Aug 21, 3:18pm)

Robz (Aug 28, 7:55pm)
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 64  All

Page created in 2.579 seconds with 20 queries.