Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia IV - You'll really get nothing. I don't know if you'll like it.  (Read 88926 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I got a pm saying I'm not scum. I voted for myself because observation of the other game causes the game to collapse on itself, read the message volt linked.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I got a pm saying I'm not scum. I voted for myself because observation of the other game causes the game to collapse on itself, read the message volt linked.

as a matter of fact I said my PM long before people even knew that was what was being sent out
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile

And the quote from Frisk "there is no crazy collapsing based on observation"
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

as a matter of fact I said my PM long before people even knew that was what was being sent out

Got a link so I dont have to go through it all.

Obviously if you did then ill unvote

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

the above is from PAGE TWO

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Ok, good enough.

Unvote

So, back to Voltgloss his PM tells him he is alive...did anyone else get anything like that?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Ok, good enough.

Unvote

So, back to Voltgloss his PM tells him he is alive...did anyone else get anything like that?

I did. But not in my first PM. My first was that I was not scum. The second was that I am alive (after being lynched) and am still not scum.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Ok, thats interesting. Did you investigate Voltgloss at any time?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

It should be noted however, Volt was never killed to begin with, so cannot be newly alive.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Ok, good enough.

Unvote

I did. But not in my first PM. My first was that I was not scum. The second was that I am alive (after being lynched) and am still not scum.

Vote: Galzria, for claiming to get TWO pms in a game where we REALLY get nothing

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Ok, thats interesting. Did you investigate Voltgloss at any time?

No, I used two night actions, one while dead the other while alive, both on the same target.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

oops better make it official

BOTH GAMES VOTE: GALZRIA

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Hmm... well, it makes sense for YOU because you were lynched.  But Volt was never lynched, was he?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Ok, he is my thoughts.

Regular players are neither alive nor dead until investigated. Then if they are alive they get a PM to tell them they are alive. This is why some got PMs later than others.

However, if no one claims to have investigated Insomniac then this kills this theory.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Before I suffer a penalty: stump

Mafia Record:

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

Before I suffer a penalty: stump

Hmm, is this a known penalty? This is information as well...

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

I received my PM on July 25, 2012, 12:09:08 pm.

I had not posted before receiving my PM.  I had, however, submitted a night action.  Two, in fact.  I don't think they had any effect though. 

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile

I also submitted night actions. They didn't seem to have an effect, as far as I knew at least, but I think I remember targeting Insomniac with at least one of them at one point?

Someone was asking whether this was a serious game or a game where people sort of say random things. It's confusing enough that it may as well be the latter, even if there's an underlying mechanic which is supposed to make sense in C_F's mind. Vote: O .

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile

On reflection, it appears that I tried to use my night action on someone who isn't in this game.

But who knows.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

On reflection, it appears that I tried to use my night action on someone who isn't in this game.

But who knows.

Could you let us know that. I don't think there is any harm in knowing who isnt involved and should help us determine the game rules

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile

I also submitted night actions. They didn't seem to have an effect, as far as I knew at least, but I think I remember targeting Insomniac with at least one of them at one point?

Someone was asking whether this was a serious game or a game where people sort of say random things. It's confusing enough that it may as well be the latter, even if there's an underlying mechanic which is supposed to make sense in C_F's mind. Vote: O .

You realise that Galriza has claimed Cop and claimed O investigation as not scum?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile

But who knows.

Could you let us know that. I don't think there is any harm in knowing who isnt involved and should help us determine the game rules

I checked my sent items to see who I targeted; apparently I targeted timchen.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Wait, Galz claimed cop? I probably missed that, I've been skipping everything Galz wrote  because he was lynched.

Unvote

ftl

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Oh ok I see now.

Vote: Timchen
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 15 queries.