Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42  All

Author Topic: Mafia Queue  (Read 104833 times)

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Queue
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36:17 pm »

is Robz actually running a game?
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2012, 05:38:19 pm »

He said he wants to, not sure if he still does though.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2012, 05:40:58 pm »

He said he wants to, not sure if he still does though.

I do! Obviously I don't have time at the moment, but I don't anticipate starting it up for quite some time. VII, VIII, and IX are all running, alongside 3+ other games. But thanks for adding it to the queue!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2012, 05:43:51 pm »

In regards to the game I am going to start up soon... I want to try to get newbies to play, so I'd hold off on adding queued people in for a few days for that game specificially

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2012, 06:20:43 pm »

In regards to the game I am going to start up soon... I want to try to get newbies to play, so I'd hold off on adding queued people in for a few days for that game specificially

Yuma, I would really like to maintain the distinction of participating in every regular numeralized mafia game. Please add me.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2012, 06:21:34 pm »

Yuma, I would really like to maintain the distinction of participating in every regular numeralized mafia game. Please add me.

Robz... that seems like a really bad reason to be in a newbie focused game
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2012, 06:22:14 pm »

It's not X as in 10, it's X as in the letter.  So you don't have to join it.  ;)
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2012, 06:23:12 pm »

Robz... that seems like a really bad reason to be in a newbie focused game

You're a bad reason!  >:(

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2012, 07:00:21 pm »

Are you going to at least have more time? Like, in every single game you're in now, half your posts are "don't have time to post much, be back later".

An experienced player in a newbie game SHOULD NOT be a lurker for IRL reasons.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »

What I think I am going to put is this.... "you decide whether or not you are a newbie. If you are sign up now. If you feel you aren't sign up later..."

*cue Robz, Galzria and Frisk insta signing up....*

Called it!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2012, 10:13:35 pm »

Are you going to at least have more time? Like, in every single game you're in now, half your posts are "don't have time to post much, be back later".

Hey man, I've been very active in bmmm1! And yeah, just a really crazy last two weeks for me.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:34 pm »

Hey man, I've been very active in bmmm1! And yeah, just a really crazy last two weeks for me.
That... doesn't help your case.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2012, 04:02:45 pm »

"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2012, 10:56:27 am »

This won't happen for quite some time, but I would like to run a (possibly slightly modified) JK9++ setup for the next game I mod.  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9%2B%2B

So I guess put me in the queue as M-XII, but that game won't happen AT LEAST until all of the following games end:

- M-VII
- Role Madness I
- Mystery Mafia
- and at least one of (M-VIII, Role Madness II, and M-IX)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2012, 10:56:48 am »

inb4robz
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2012, 10:59:08 am »

21 seconds.  Impressive.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2012, 10:59:31 am »

I will be in for this game of course.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:42 am »

in, ldo.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2012, 02:19:03 pm »

I'll be in for this one if Arcana finishes or I die in it by that time.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2012, 11:05:22 pm »

I may post signups for Mafia XI (tentatively titled "Know Yourself Mafia") when 2/3 of BMMMI, RMM1, and MVII wrap up. I don't anticipate starting it though until all 3 games and MVIII as well are finished.

Roles will be custom designed to fit the Forum Games personalities of the participants, and trying to guess who would have received what role and why will be a legitimate tactic (although prior knowledge is not a pre-requisite and newbies are of course welcome). The roles will be more complicated than standard roles, but non-bastardish and intended for balance (MVI is probably a good approximation.)

Everyone who signs up will be accommodated; I hope to have at least 15 participants.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:21 pm »

I may post signups for Mafia XI (tentatively titled "Know Yourself Mafia") when 2/3 of BMMMI, RMM1, and MVII wrap up. I don't anticipate starting it though until all 3 games and MVIII as well are finished.

Roles will be custom designed to fit the Forum Games personalities of the participants, and trying to guess who would have received what role and why will be a legitimate tactic (although prior knowledge is not a pre-requisite and newbies are of course welcome). The roles will be more complicated than standard roles, but non-bastardish and intended for balance (MVI is probably a good approximation.)

Everyone who signs up will be accommodated; I hope to have at least 15 participants.

"find out what robz thinks about you" mafia!

so in

she/her

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 13, 2012, 11:09:33 pm »

Are alignments being randomly distributed after you assign everyone with roles?
Or will part of the game be "guess who Robz thinks is actually scum?"

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2012, 11:10:04 pm »

Sounds awesome! Most likely in.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2012, 11:23:33 pm »

I haven't totally decided, but I will probably do some randomly and some deliberately. I want "would Robz make this person scum? Would Robz make this person a 2-shot Jailkeeper? " to be legitimate questions that people weigh during the game, but obviously not the whole focus. It's not going to be a situation where you could guess everybody's PM. But what I may have given each person will be one piece of evidence to consider.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2012, 11:24:25 pm »

I haven't totally decided, but I will probably do some randomly and some deliberately. I want "would Robz make this person scum? Would Robz make this person a 2-shot Jailkeeper? " to be legitimate questions that people weigh during the game, but obviously not the whole focus. It's not going to be a situation where you could guess everybody's PM. But what I may have given each person will be one piece of evidence to consider.

<== 2shot scum jailkeeper

she/her
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42  All

Page created in 2.068 seconds with 21 queries.