Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 115  All

Author Topic: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 267527 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #2675 on: July 01, 2020, 06:38:11 pm »

I was going to drain someone. Forgot to submit anything. So I did nothing. At some point today I'll just dump a bunch of messages to prove I have the stormlight that I should have after that highstorm (aka proving I didn't ninja anything).
We know there’s a rolestopper or ninja. At this point I think you should start vigging that POE if you have the stormlight for it.

Yes. I am one of the ninjas, I don't have the stormlight to vig, so I can prove I'm not the ninja we are looking for.

I mean unless you have a NK, then you do have points for just ninja.
but that still doesn't explain why the hell I did not show up on chairs.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: July 01, 2020, 06:41:48 pm »

Well, Jimmmmm says you didn't doc chairs. But why wouldn't you doc chairs as scum?

Oh cause you're a ninja, right.

Vote: Swowl.

ok - I mean still don't have an explanation.... but why the hell would I not just claim to of doctored the person I targeted if I were skum? Even with the claim of no result on LL, I could try to play that off. It would be way less risky than picking someone like chairs - I doctored chairs because they have the oracle shot which is crazy valuable. That is it. IDK what else to say about that. I don't think any skum would of lied about targeting at this point.

Also, how are we explaining away night 1? I was seen doctoring faust!
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: July 01, 2020, 06:43:21 pm »

Well, Jimmmmm says you didn't doc chairs. But why wouldn't you doc chairs as scum?

ok - I mean still don't have an explanation.... but why the hell would I not just claim to of doctored the person I targeted if I were skum? Even with the claim of no result on LL, I could try to play that off. It would be way less risky than picking someone like chairs - I doctored chairs because they have the oracle shot which is crazy valuable. That is it. IDK what else to say about that. I don't think any skum would of lied about targeting at this point.

Well, this night you used Ninja, so the watcher can't see you. But that's terrible since there's a bunch of trackers...

Wait, are there any alive Trackers?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: July 01, 2020, 06:45:43 pm »

Well, this night you used Ninja, so the watcher can't see you. But that's terrible since there's a bunch of trackers...

Wait, are there any alive Trackers?

pasta and someone else I think. at least pasta
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: July 01, 2020, 06:46:24 pm »

checked.
just pasta. LL was "follower" which is what I was thinking of as the other.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: July 01, 2020, 06:47:13 pm »

I was going to drain someone. Forgot to submit anything. So I did nothing. At some point today I'll just dump a bunch of messages to prove I have the stormlight that I should have after that highstorm (aka proving I didn't ninja anything).
We know there’s a rolestopper or ninja. At this point I think you should start vigging that POE if you have the stormlight for it.

Yes. I am one of the ninjas, I don't have the stormlight to vig, so I can prove I'm not the ninja we are looking for.

I mean I can drain enough stormlight today using reporter to prove I didn't use any last night, as long as you believe my claim yesterday that I didn't have enough to take a normal vig shot last night (50 needed, 35 after paying for protection during highstorm, 30 remaining).  But yeah, me proving this is separate from sorting out you and Jimmmmm.

ppe
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: July 01, 2020, 06:48:40 pm »

I mean I can drain enough stormlight today using reporter to prove I didn't use any last night, as long as you believe my claim yesterday that I didn't have enough to take a normal vig shot last night (50 needed, 35 after paying for protection during highstorm, 30 remaining).  But yeah, me proving this is separate from sorting out you and Jimmmmm.

ppe

we are not sorting out me and jimm. Unless there was a 5 man freeking skum team jimm never takes the CC here.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: July 01, 2020, 06:53:19 pm »

I mean, the only thing that makes sense with both town that I can think of would be you getting roleblocked, Swowl.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: July 01, 2020, 06:54:56 pm »

I mean, the only thing that makes sense with both town that I can think of would be you getting roleblocked, Swowl.

I agree. but Galz saw the blockers on him, and they both confirmed it
real good. That’s how

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: July 01, 2020, 06:55:15 pm »

ppe

we are not sorting out me and jimm. Unless there was a 5 man freeking skum team jimm never takes the CC here.

CC?

And yeah, I'm a tracker. I just forgot to post my orders.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: July 01, 2020, 06:55:47 pm »

Dammit.

I should've just followed Swowl, I thought you guys were on him.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: July 01, 2020, 06:57:15 pm »

Dammit.

I should've just followed Swowl, I thought you guys were on him.

I stand by my logic whole heartidely for Aceticing Night 1. I almost did it again to make sure I got the doc off on chairs last night. The literal only reason I did not was because I was so high up on the suspicion list I figured I could get a town confirmation today based of results.
so yeah... I wish you followed me too.

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: July 01, 2020, 06:59:10 pm »

ppe

CC?

And yeah, I'm a tracker. I just forgot to post my orders.

CC = counter claim.
As in, unless jimm is the 3rd mafia, plus hypercube traitor, and then there is still another mafia... it makes no sense as skum for him to CC my claim here because when I flip town he will just be lynched tomorrow. On the assumption that 5 mafia is nuts, and 6 is literally impossible... he loses anyways, so he never does that as mafia.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: July 01, 2020, 07:01:54 pm »

And if a town roleblocker blocked you, they should 1000% claim it quickly.  If a scum roleblocker did it, they likely won't claim, but then it would have been way better to block an investigative role than you.  So who all were our claimed roleblock/stoppers? Jimmmmm just so happens to be one of them, so watching chairs and roleblocking you would be possible, but I agree I don't think he forces a 1v1 here as scum. Also, no reason to block you at that point anyway, even if he wanted to frame you like this. Scum Jimmmmm just doesn't really make sense, so by "sorting out you and Jimmmmm," I basically meant figuring out if you are scum.  Because honestly, faust was pretty likely to draw some sort of D1 watch since he's at least a somewhat common N1 kill, so actually using a doctor shot on him (knowing the kill was going elsewhere) would have been a good play as either alignment for different reasons.

ppe several

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: July 01, 2020, 07:05:23 pm »

Right, which means you getting roleblocked (unless it's Jimmmmm, which we've already ruled out) is also ruled out (unless someone has been totally lying about their order).  So either you are caught scum, or someone's been pretty ballsy and has lied about everything they've done so far this game.  So if you are town, you should look through the claims and see if there's anyone who's claims are totally unverified/could also correspond to them using one of the adhesion powers.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: July 01, 2020, 07:05:32 pm »

Rolestopping = no
Roleblocking = Rhand is lying, Glooble is lying (both no, confirmed by Galz)
Bus Drive = GHS... but like just makes no fucking sense.
Jim lying = makes no sense
Scola could of JKd me, but they are saying they did not submit orders. and as skummy as I find them, I just don't see that being in the playbook.

PPE

IDK what to say. I want to defend myself. I want to come up with at a minimum something to give for after my flip. but the only things that are even remotely possible are
1) Jimm lying
2) Scola Lying
3) GHS bus drove me?
4) faust is off the list because I belive they had no spheres left.

So yeah, I guess talk it out. but as crazy as it seems here I think there is actually a fake claim. Or it is eddie or mix. But given the one kill per night thing, I am leaning fake claim.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: July 01, 2020, 07:06:45 pm »

Right, which means you getting roleblocked (unless it's Jimmmmm, which we've already ruled out) is also ruled out (unless someone has been totally lying about their order).  So either you are caught scum, or someone's been pretty ballsy and has lied about everything they've done so far this game.  So if you are town, you should look through the claims and see if there's anyone who's claims are totally unverified/could also correspond to them using one of the adhesion powers.

check the time stamp - I agree with the concept of it is crazy but I think there is a fake claim.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: July 01, 2020, 07:08:25 pm »

3) wouldn't work, because they would have taken all actions from chairs to someone else, so you still would have been seen by Jimmmmm

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: July 01, 2020, 07:08:58 pm »

which is annoying as shit because you are the person to look at for that as you haven't taken any actions... but I doubt you would bring that point up as skum.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: July 01, 2020, 07:09:24 pm »

3) wouldn't work, because they would have taken all actions from chairs to someone else, so you still would have been seen by Jimmmmm

the reason I said it made no sense is that they bus drove me with someone else. Not chairs.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: July 01, 2020, 07:09:53 pm »

the reason I said it made no sense is that they bus drove me with someone else. Not chairs.

Dumb. I am being dumb. I am getting messed up on RD vs Bus driver. nevermind. you are right.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: July 01, 2020, 07:17:05 pm »

Dumb. I am being dumb. I am getting messed up on RD vs Bus driver. nevermind. you are right.

I've legit gone back and read that power like 3 times this game because I keep 2nd guessing myself getting those two mixed up too.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: July 01, 2020, 07:22:17 pm »

which is annoying as shit because you are the person to look at for that as you haven't taken any actions... but I doubt you would bring that point up as skum.

We have other people with access to those orders that can verify that they don't have the same special ability I have demonstrated though. So unless reporter is a special scum factional ability (which would rank up there among the most useless abilities of any game ever), we know from that that I'm not of one of those orders.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: July 01, 2020, 07:25:36 pm »

But yeah, I realized as I typed that out that I would likely be one of the people that would ping on that search, but like I said, I am planning on draining my stormlight today, so even if I had enough to ninja last night, I wouldn't have enough to do it 2 nights in a row with how much I'm going to spend during the day, so if I'm scum it would be dead simple to catch me tonight instead of exiling tomorrow (as long as there is only 1 scum remaining), so I'm not town's best option to eliminate today, even if you think it's possibly me.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: July 01, 2020, 07:27:15 pm »

But yeah, I realized as I typed that out that I would likely be one of the people that would ping on that search, but like I said, I am planning on draining my stormlight today, so even if I had enough to ninja last night, I wouldn't have enough to do it 2 nights in a row with how much I'm going to spend during the day, so if I'm scum it would be dead simple to catch me tonight instead of exiling tomorrow [me today] (as long as there is only 1 scum remaining), so I'm not town's best option to eliminate today, even if you think it's possibly me.

edit
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 115  All

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 20 queries.