Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 115  All

Author Topic: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 267520 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1200 on: June 12, 2020, 06:41:31 am »

Galzria lynch is a bad lynch, that's what I think. Same with chairs. EFHW is fine though
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Greathallscout

• Pawn
  • he/him wazzup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 12, 2020, 06:42:58 am »

@lallight What did EFHW do that you think is scummy? I see nothing.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 12, 2020, 06:43:17 am »

don't publicly shame me :(
Sorry. The way this day is going has me grumpier than usual, which is not a good state to be in given my baseline grumpiness.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 12, 2020, 07:05:32 am »

I'm here and catching up. How long until deadline?
Come play mafia at mtgsalvation!

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM56: Stormlight Archive Mafia (PMs sent!)
« Reply #1204 on: June 12, 2020, 07:07:51 am »

Day 1 ends at 3:00pm FT on June 12, 2020. That's in just over 24 hours.

In about 8 hours.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 12, 2020, 07:10:51 am »

So. Faust. Is it normal for him to refuse to answer? Is that part of his town!meta?
His read on me made no progression but he sticks to it like a fly to gum.

Everything I read from him gives me town vibes, but this is decidedly anti-town and I don't know what to think about it.

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.
Are you ever going to explain why exactly you think I’m scum?
Are you ever going to explain why exactly I should think you're town?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 12, 2020, 07:11:56 am »

So. Faust. Is it normal for him to refuse to answer? Is that part of his town!meta?

Everything I read from him gives me town vibes, but this is decidedly anti-town and I don't know what to think about it.

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.

Yes, it is. faust is tight-lipped as any alignment.

faust is only pro-town when he feels like it.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 12, 2020, 07:15:41 am »

Just finished reading page 32 of 41ish.

Vote: hypercube

So this vote is here to indicate that you couldn't think of a reason why town had to know what happens if two alignment inverters target the same person?

vote: chairs

It seems more likely to me that Eddie is town or a town-friendly third party than that he's scum, so I'm OK with going along with whatever plan he and Glooble have.
We know Eddie is 3P that can change alignment, right?
This post is weird. Reads to me like hypercube knows Eddie isn't mafia and forgot he's 3P.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 12, 2020, 07:16:00 am »

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.

I'd just leave it alone. I'm pretty sure faust isn't on the menu Today and I haven't seen any indication that you are, so I'd suggest putting your focus on those who might be.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 12, 2020, 07:16:41 am »

So this vote is here to indicate that you couldn't think of a reason why town had to know what happens if two alignment inverters target the same person?

It seems more likely to me that Eddie is town or a town-friendly third party than that he's scum, so I'm OK with going along with whatever plan he and Glooble have.
This post is weird. Reads to me like hypercube knows Eddie isn't mafia and forgot he's 3P.

Indeed. Want to vote hypercube? I can ditch this EFHW mislynch.

In fact, I will.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 12, 2020, 07:19:52 am »

vote: hypercube

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 12, 2020, 07:21:27 am »

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.

I'd just leave it alone. I'm pretty sure faust isn't on the menu Today and I haven't seen any indication that you are, so I'd suggest putting your focus on those who might be.
I don't want faust to be on the menu. He's probably just town. But I want him to be productive and share why he thinks what he thinks.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 12, 2020, 07:34:16 am »

And I always feel like it :)

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 12, 2020, 07:36:01 am »

And I always feel like it :)

Most of the time, yes.

I presume you wanted Rhand to answer your question, but he took it as a rhetorical one, so now we're here.

Is hypercube scum?

hypercube

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: xyrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 12, 2020, 07:37:04 am »

We don't know that Eddie can change alignment; unless I've missed something he's been avoiding that question. If he can change alignment then possibly he could be mafia-aligned.

I lumped "Eddie has always been mafia" together with "Eddie has changed alignment to mafia" and "Eddie is a third party which can't win with town" together as "Eddie is scum" because they're all the same with respect to if we should trust him.
I have sigs off.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: June 12, 2020, 07:38:17 am »

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.

I don't want faust to be on the menu. He's probably just town. But I want him to be productive and share why he thinks what he thinks.
Why do you think it is productive for me to share my reasons for suspecting you? How does it help town?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 12, 2020, 07:39:02 am »

We don't know that Eddie can change alignment; unless I've missed something he's been avoiding that question. If he can change alignment then possibly he could be mafia-aligned.

I lumped "Eddie has always been mafia" together with "Eddie has changed alignment to mafia" and "Eddie is a third party which can't win with town" together as "Eddie is scum" because they're all the same with respect to if we should trust him.

You also lumped "Eddie is a third-party that can win with town" with "Eddie is town" which is questionable.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 12, 2020, 07:39:28 am »

Is hypercube scum?
Nah. I mean, he might be, but it's not a good lynch today.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 12, 2020, 07:46:31 am »

LL? Really?

I would be ok with MiX.
Of course you would.

Why do you think it is productive for me to share my reasons for suspecting you? How does it help town?
* I'm town and you're demotivating me by taking potshots at me rather than engaging with me.
* If you think I am mafia, then not explaining why is not going to convince anyone else that I am.
* Town needs to get as much alignment-showing info in thread as possible because that's how we find mafia.
* If you don't explain me why you think i am mafia, you're not giving yourself the chance to re-evaluate me.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 12, 2020, 07:48:05 am »

You also lumped "Eddie is a third-party that can win with town" with "Eddie is town" which is questionable.

True, I didn't consider then that he could be a survivor and win with either. That doesn't seem very likely at all though.
I have sigs off.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 12, 2020, 07:49:29 am »

Rhand is the new Galzria. Give this man a D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5 pass, he is my IC and I shall sheep anything but his vote.

For evidence, well, he's butting heads with faust, what more do you want?

True, I didn't consider then that he could be a survivor and win with either. That doesn't seem very likely at all though.

Why wouldn't it be likely? He can just pretend to work with town.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 12, 2020, 07:50:35 am »

Rhand is the new Galzria. Give this man a D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5 pass, he is my IC and I shall sheep anything but his vote.

Because his actions seem totally incompatible with survival being his only goal.
I have sigs off.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 12, 2020, 07:52:42 am »

* I'm town and you're demotivating me by taking potshots at me rather than engaging with me.
I may like to be a bit confrontational, but I don't see where I "took potshots at you". Being confrontational garners more reactions, and having reactions is pro-town.

* If you think I am mafia, then not explaining why is not going to convince anyone else that I am.
If you are town, then me convincing people that you're mafia would not exactly be pro-town, would it?

* Town needs to get as much alignment-showing info in thread as possible because that's how we find mafia.
I think I do a good amount of that in here without making a case on you. You are also refusing to explain to me why you're town, which would be more directly alignment-showing info.

* If you don't explain me why you think i am mafia, you're not giving yourself the chance to re-evaluate me.
I am giving myself plenty of chances at re-evaluation. If you want me to re-evaluate, you are free to make a case for why you are town.

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 12, 2020, 07:54:06 am »

Because his actions seem totally incompatible with survival being his only goal.
Being in a plan that helps town / convincing the IC that you're helping town while possibly aligning publicly with mafia in another QT makes sure neither side will kill you.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 12, 2020, 07:55:06 am »

I guess that's...somewhat true. Okay.

PPE: Yes but in this meta sometimes you die by claiming third-party.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 115  All

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.