Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226154 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 4)
« Reply #1750 on: May 05, 2020, 12:27:38 am »

I'm Ben Mason. I have two powers but can only use one each night. I am a gunsmith and a roleblocker. N1 I gunsmithed Didds. I got a "no", but since there were so many redirections that night, I don't know who the "no" belongs to. N2 I gunsmithed Eddie and got a "no". Last night I roleblocked mail-mi because his claim didn't seem to match Shraeye's flip. His explanation today hasn't helped in that regard, either.

well faust targeted WCD on N1 and ended up with a QT with Shraeye. So likely your result was either on Shraeye or on WCD. doesn't really help all that much since the whole "killed" vs "shot and killed" thing. But yeah.

Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 05, 2020, 12:34:35 am »

So either...

1) MailMi survivor/whatever, EFHW skum: MailMi uses 1 shot vig on EFHW. Supposedly, assuming here, with a skum read. They have now hit their mark, they need game to end, they shoot at skum. EFHW RBs MailMi (or bp, or something, or whatever).

2) MailMi skum, EFHW town/whatever: MailMi lied. They shoot at EFHW. EFHW blocks MailMi.

3) MailMi survivor/whatever, EFHW town/whatever: Mailmi uses shot on EFHW, EFHW blocks MailMi.

All of those scenarios suck.

Could it possibly be time to consider a mass claim?
real good. That’s how

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 05, 2020, 12:49:58 am »

First off - we have claimed mailmi who has stated their win con was to find Princess Shraeye (awesome), and then kill/lynch whatever them. That happened. Mail-Mi is still in the game. Why would you be suspicious of WCD but not of Mail-Mi?
mail-mi has at least claimed that he needs to live till the end in order to win, like a survivor. So he hasn't won yet.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 05, 2020, 01:03:17 am »

First off - we have claimed mailmi who has stated their win con was to find Princess Shraeye (awesome), and then kill/lynch whatever them. That happened. Mail-Mi is still in the game. Why would you be suspicious of WCD but not of Mail-Mi?
mail-mi has at least claimed that he needs to live till the end in order to win, like a survivor. So he hasn't won yet.

fair enough. I just assumed it was the same with Didds. But to your point, you are correct, they did not specify that.
real good. That’s how

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 05, 2020, 01:26:41 am »

fair enough. I just assumed it was the same with Didds. But to your point, you are correct, they did not specify that.
Not only did she not specify it, she in fact specified the opposite; namely that she would continue to play after having won. Later she walked it back a little.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: May 05, 2020, 01:33:04 am »

So 2 points:

- I thought all deaths would be accounted for. However, I forgot that shraeye could not take any night actions N1. So we have one unexplained kill there.
- Looking at mail-mi's claimed role... it doesn't make sense. He can't win with shraeye obviously. If he's alien, he can't win with the humanists. So effectively, without another team, he'd be locked into winning with town... but then he might as well be town.

Long story short - I think there is still a red team out there. We need to massclaim. Here is the order:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
mail-mi claims what he knows about skip
Didds claims the rest of her role
skip
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 05, 2020, 01:44:38 am »

Not only did she not specify it, she in fact specified the opposite; namely that she would continue to play after having won. Later she walked it back a little.

well that is kind of my point. her specifying that she would continue to play and mail mi specifying their win con in the way they did led me to believe they were similar.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: May 05, 2020, 01:50:30 am »

So 2 points:

- I thought all deaths would be accounted for. However, I forgot that shraeye could not take any night actions N1. So we have one unexplained kill there.
- Looking at mail-mi's claimed role... it doesn't make sense. He can't win with shraeye obviously. If he's alien, he can't win with the humanists. So effectively, without another team, he'd be locked into winning with town... but then he might as well be town.

Long story short - I think there is still a red team out there. We need to massclaim. Here is the order:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
skip

I 100% missed that first part. What was the cause of Shraeye and no night actions on N1? was that you and I just totally missed it?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: May 05, 2020, 01:53:02 am »

So 2 points:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
skip

also... should we not have skip after E!? just based on the info that will be revealed in between I mean. Or at a minimum, have Skip be before MailMi?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: May 05, 2020, 01:53:41 am »

So 2 points:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
skip

I 100% missed that first part. What was the cause of Shraeye and no night actions on N1? was that you and I just totally missed it?
Yes.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: May 05, 2020, 01:55:08 am »

So 2 points:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
skip

also... should we not have skip after E!? just based on the info that will be revealed in between I mean. Or at a minimum, have Skip be before MailMi?

like mailmi got it from skip right? so skip claiming prior to mailmi confirming seems to make sense.
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 05, 2020, 01:57:04 am »

@EFHW: Can you be more precise about the Gunsmith part of your role? What exactly do you check for?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: May 05, 2020, 01:59:49 am »

So 2 points:

Eddie
DatSwan
e
skip

Yes.

can you give me a general day (like yesterday late) and I will go find it. please.
real good. That’s how

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: May 05, 2020, 02:05:43 am »

I feel like faust is asking all the right questions.

Definitely in favor of a mass claim and am fine with faust's order
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: May 05, 2020, 02:15:32 am »

Looking back at all the EFHW/mail-mi stuff today. Not sure which side I take here. I do feel as though we should probably lynch one of them.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 05, 2020, 02:22:42 am »

@EFHW: Can you be more precise about the Gunsmith part of your role? What exactly do you check for?
If the person has a gun.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: May 05, 2020, 02:26:29 am »

Shraeye said actions couldn't affect him.  That could have been a lie,  but why risk it? So he could be responsible for an N1 kill.

In any cas, we have two players with questionable claims. Agree mass claim is in order.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: May 05, 2020, 02:31:56 am »

@DatSwan,  looking for inconsistencies. ashersky would definitely have been specific about a matter of alignment. Yet the same scenario she is claiming is the one without an alignment.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 05, 2020, 02:36:35 am »

Shraeye said actions couldn't affect him.  That could have been a lie,  but why risk it? So he could be responsible for an N1 kill.

In any cas, we have two players with questionable claims. Agree mass claim is in order.
No because as said, the very same action that got him in a QT with me also blocked him. If it didn't affect him, he would not have ended up in the QT.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: May 05, 2020, 02:37:34 am »

@DatSwan,  looking for inconsistencies. ashersky would definitely have been specific about a matter of alignment. Yet the same scenario she is claiming is the one without an alignment.

I mean... no alignment + win con changes is just "survivor with non-fixed win con". I don't put that anywhere outside Ash's depth.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: May 05, 2020, 02:38:47 am »

No because as said, the very same action that got him in a QT with me also blocked him. If it didn't affect him, he would not have ended up in the QT.

same same right? like exactly one command input to the mod?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: May 05, 2020, 02:40:28 am »

also since they fliped hunter or whatever and purple not super crazy to assume they had a SM modifier.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: May 05, 2020, 02:40:55 am »

also since they fliped hunter or whatever and purple not super crazy to assume they had a SM modifier.

let me rephrase... assuming it would be a little out there... to consider it would not be insane.
real good. That’s how

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: May 05, 2020, 02:42:10 am »

Ok, but that means he made a weirdly specific claim that was very likely to be contradicted

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: May 05, 2020, 02:44:19 am »

Ok, but that means he made a weirdly specific claim that was very likely to be contradicted

are you referring to his "2 actions kill me" bit?
BC if it was true... and he saw green text on faust... and he was alive... he would kind of have a certainty that he was only targeted by one action. cuz alive.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 20 queries.