Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226137 times)

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 3)
« Reply #1475 on: April 27, 2020, 06:30:13 am »

I targeted cayvie N1.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: April 27, 2020, 08:57:29 am »

Random theorizing idea: what is one of the RED faction had a 1-shot super redirect thingy that bounces any targets to RED for a round, which might explain why Faust bounced off WCD and Cayvie bounced off Mail-Mi?

What was the list of weird targets from that day anyway?

There has to be a combination of what happened and the lies that makes sense here.

It is possible Cayvie targeted me with the message and lied about it being sent to Mail-Mi, though.

That doesn't work because mail-mi had one action targeting him redirected and was the redirect for another action targeting someone else.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: April 27, 2020, 10:25:23 am »

Congratulations Shraeye and raerae!

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: April 27, 2020, 10:28:20 am »

Ii guess didn'tso much ask questions as I raised problems with the claim and hoped for clarification. This was one:

My thought was that 2 actions targeting him is a really low threshold for dying.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: April 27, 2020, 10:29:03 am »

This is another:

Also the enemy thing seems odd. Maybe it's the effect of paraphrasing,  but it's vague and it doesn't seem like there is much point in him knowing about it except for the selective vig. How could he possibly know who to shoot?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: April 27, 2020, 10:31:36 am »

This was actually a question.

@Shraeye,  how has your situation influenced your voting?

What I mean is have you been looking for scum? Why? What priorities motivate your votes?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: April 27, 2020, 02:39:14 pm »

faust - you say that you targeted WCD with your ability right? but got Shraeye instaed. Why WCD?
I thought that when I put her on the spot to make a claim, it would be easy to see whether it was genuine; she's not that experienced with fakeclaims. Also she is among the people I'd most enjoy having a QT with.

well I def can't argue with the last part. she is fun.

The only thing you attempted to do was open a QT with her?
No.

did what you do not wish to state, but intended for WCD, also instead go to Shraeye?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: April 27, 2020, 02:40:40 pm »

Random theorizing idea: what is one of the RED faction had a 1-shot super redirect thingy that bounces any targets to RED for a round, which might explain why Faust bounced off WCD and Cayvie bounced off Mail-Mi?

What was the list of weird targets from that day anyway?

There has to be a combination of what happened and the lies that makes sense here.

It is possible Cayvie targeted me with the message and lied about it being sent to Mail-Mi, though.

interesting. I shall make a list. uno momento.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: April 27, 2020, 03:02:45 pm »

K. There were kills and messages. Here it is.,.. I think I got it all.

KILLS:
- LL is dead, but not shot.
- MiX is dead, shot and killed.
- Cayvie claim = Shot at EFHW.
*At the time assumption was that it hit one of LL or MiX. Now we know more, I think it is more likely it was either just a lie to set up Efoo or something stopped it from happening.

- Cayvie sent a message to MailMi, which instead went to Eddie.
- Skip targets Cayvie with Education, but ends up going to MailMi

Summary (based on claims ofc):
Skip targets cayvie           instead to         mail-mi.
cayvie targets mail-mi      instead to          Eddie.
cayvie targets efhw          instead to          MiX (or LaLight).

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: April 27, 2020, 03:05:01 pm »

What is interesting is that this did not get brought up until right now when Eddie brought it up. There are a lot of things in here (assumptions) that made sense at the time that may not make sense now.

Like for example - the number one inconsistency thing that happened was Cayvie making all the claims that had different randomized results. That was crazy at the time. Now we know that Cayvie was at least third party faction, if not skum, the fact that she could of been lying could potentially explain a lot of it away right there.

real good. That’s how

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: April 27, 2020, 03:10:53 pm »

What is interesting is that this did not get brought up until right now when Eddie brought it up. There are a lot of things in here (assumptions) that made sense at the time that may not make sense now.

Like for example - the number one inconsistency thing that happened was Cayvie making all the claims that had different randomized results. That was crazy at the time. Now we know that Cayvie was at least third party faction, if not skum, the fact that she could of been lying could potentially explain a lot of it away right there.

Don't forget we also have Faust claiming to have targeted WCD but getting shraeye instead.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: April 27, 2020, 03:14:27 pm »

Don't forget we also have Faust claiming to have targeted WCD but getting shraeye instead.

two seperate nights, but yes def an important addition.

real good. That’s how

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: April 27, 2020, 03:15:27 pm »

I thought he said he got shraeye N1? I suppose if this was N2 then it makes it more likely scum just has a plain redirector.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: April 27, 2020, 03:16:15 pm »

What if cayvie made up that plan to go after EFHW because she's an alien? At least I think it's pretty unlikely that EFHW is yellow scum from this.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: April 27, 2020, 04:32:45 pm »

What if cayvie made up that plan to go after EFHW because she's an alien? At least I think it's pretty unlikely that EFHW is yellow scum from this.

this is my thought exactly. Only slightly contradicting thing would be that obviously Galz was gung ho on WCD... and that was after 1 night of "results" they could have. So how likely would it be that those 2 could have two Alien results? But yeah, idea is solid at least.

Also, to reiterate - I personally do now believe we are looking for 1 other orange skum here. I think there is a different faction and orange is done. Obviously, willing to sway on that, but just saying.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: April 27, 2020, 04:33:15 pm »

I thought he said he got shraeye N1? I suppose if this was N2 then it makes it more likely scum just has a plain redirector.

oh you totally right! it was delayed I forgot

So def add that into the list!
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: April 27, 2020, 04:35:18 pm »

wait hold on I am getting something wrong here one sec
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: April 27, 2020, 04:35:35 pm »

Yeah no, my targeting happened N1.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: April 27, 2020, 04:37:25 pm »

wait hold on I am getting something wrong here one sec

ok yeah if I understand correctly... faust claimed to target WCD night 1, which opened a thread with Shraeye on Night 2 (delayed). So the switching would of happened in the chaos of night 1 shit yeah. But WCD was not part of the mix Night 1 right?

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: April 27, 2020, 04:40:17 pm »

Assuming that is right...

Night 1:

Cayvie targets EFHW ----> MiX/LaLight or blocked/stopped (kill shot)
Cayvie targets MailMi ----> Eddie (message)

Skip targets Cayvie ----> MailMi (Education)

faust targets WCD ----> Shraeye (Something + QT)
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: April 27, 2020, 04:42:05 pm »

Is there a point to any of this?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: April 27, 2020, 04:43:57 pm »

Hold on still missing something. Before anything claimed, like right a the beginning of the day... Cayvie claimed to of gotten an interesting message.

Did anyone claim doing that? I cannot find it.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: April 27, 2020, 04:44:39 pm »

Is there a point to any of this?

possibly. only one way to find out.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: April 27, 2020, 04:45:15 pm »

for example - I had completely forgotten about the cayvie claiming message gotten thing. important now? no. Potentially important? hell yah.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: April 27, 2020, 05:08:59 pm »

For reference, this was the Order of Events:

1. Cayvie claims to of gotten an interesting message.
2. Cayvie claims to of shot at EFHW.
3. Eddie claims to of gotten a message asking for confirmation by using last word etc.
4. Skip confirms message sent to Cayvie. Even though it ended up on Eddie, this checks out, as Skip claimed to target MailMi, so they would of assumed it was their message.
5. Eddie confirms he got the response he wanted and now knows who the sender of the message was.
6. Cayvie confirms it was Eddie who got their message, but they did not send it to Eddie, they sent it to MailMi.
7. ***** Cayvie claims that the message they got had to do with signatures! I missed this!**** This could explain the weird voting shit between galz and cayvie from day 1 to day 2. Maybe it was galz that messaged cayvie?
8. MailMi claims to of gotten the education from Skip (5 posts after the education term is brought up).
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 16 queries.