Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 100  All

Author Topic: M121: Philosophers Mafia Mafia (Game Over, Perfect Mafia Victory!)  (Read 297092 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M121: Philosophers Mafia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #625 on: January 31, 2019, 06:16:04 pm »

Well i have changed my mind about preferred lynch based on the last page and a half:

Vote:RaeRae
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 31, 2019, 06:21:03 pm »

Sheeping and voting without reasons is very much how mail-mi has played in the past.  Maybe you are thinking of someone else?

When he was fresh, yeah, but after getting lynched a few games in a row for it he stopped.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 31, 2019, 06:23:27 pm »

Well i have changed my mind about preferred lynch based on the last page and a half:

Based. On. What.

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 31, 2019, 06:29:32 pm »

I'm a little concerned by the fact that we are about 23 hours away from the deadline and still don't have a clear lynch. I'm keeping my vote on mix but I will switch to the biggest wagon at the last second if it would prevent a no-lynch.
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2019, 06:32:05 pm »

Based. On. What.

The. Last. Page. And. Half.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: January 31, 2019, 06:45:06 pm »

Based. On. What.

What. Do. You. Think. Of. LaLight. And. Shraeye?

What changed your mind about raerae?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 31, 2019, 06:46:27 pm »

I'm a little concerned by the fact that we are about 23 hours away from the deadline and still don't have a clear lynch. I'm keeping my vote on mix but I will switch to the biggest wagon at the last second if it would prevent a no-lynch.

Thoughts on LaLight DatSwan raerae shraeye EFHW in no particular order?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 31, 2019, 06:48:50 pm »

Based. On. What.

But what do you think is scummy? You're doing town zero favors by not explaining anything. If you're town and your the NK, what did you leave behind to help town?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 31, 2019, 06:51:10 pm »

Based. On. What.

But what do you think is scummy? You're doing town zero favors by not explaining anything. If you're town and your the NK, what did you leave behind to help town?

A better way to word this is: if you think raerae's scummy, and you think she'll die today, what could you possibly gain from hiding anything at all?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2019, 06:53:14 pm »

I'm so frustrated by all the people not explaining votes. It's dumb play at best, scum at worst, and clearly you can't trust me because I'm so scummy for no reason anybody but faust seems to be able to point to.  MiX is too eager to jump to any wagon other than his that looks viable.

Vote: MiX

PPE MiX: I said what I said and I meant what I meant. Don't put words in my mouth.

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 31, 2019, 06:54:04 pm »

I'm so frustrated by all the people not explaining votes. It's dumb play at best, scum at worst, and clearly you can't trust me because I'm so scummy for no reason anybody but faust seems to be able to point to.  MiX is too eager to jump to any wagon other than his that looks viable.

PPE MiX: I said what I said and I meant what I meant. Don't put words in my mouth.
Question: Don't votes have to be bolded to count?
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2019, 06:57:55 pm »

Is this really how the day ends? Yes, of course I'm willing to jump anywhere, how else will be move on? My top scumread isn't getting any attention whatsoever, so I have to move on.

And yes, ari, but UoS already said...uh...they...are lenient with voting.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 31, 2019, 07:01:33 pm »

how else will be move on?

how else will WE move on, typo.

I apologize in advance for the lack of effort I've been doing these last days...it's much harder to lynch than it is to vote and I'm having trouble finding out exactly what I need to do.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 31, 2019, 07:12:35 pm »

I think, "why are we moving so fast, we have plenty of time" disease got to us early on.  Of course here we are with very little time and a lot of arguing on our hands.  Did scum spread this disease? Did it just pop up? I don't know.

But.

Do no vote somebody just to prevent no Lynch.  Don't.  Flips will come, don't be so eager for any sort of information that you are willing to vote somebody you are sure is town.  Info is nice but bodies are better.  Body count is our advantage over scum.

Debatepro

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Debatepr0
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 31, 2019, 07:17:20 pm »

This vote is super sketchy to me... I mean the last page and a half is not a reason, I’m not moving off MiX but my interest is peaking without some more reasons to scrutinize.
FNG

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 31, 2019, 07:21:47 pm »

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 31, 2019, 07:23:06 pm »

I think, "why are we moving so fast, we have plenty of time" disease got to us early on.  Of course here we are with very little time and a lot of arguing on our hands.  Did scum spread this disease? Did it just pop up? I don't know.

I believe dylan/mail-mi created this situation, where it was scummy to hammer beforre they said things, and now we have...this.

No lynching is pointless, I would sooner lynch one of my scumreads than nothing, despite how weak said scumread is. Lynching town is bad, but not having a chance to lynch scum is worse.

PPE

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 31, 2019, 07:24:30 pm »

Quote from: somebody, I'm on my phone
Why is not giving reasons scummy? Also have you given any reasons why people should not be voting for you?

Because RVS voting isn't how D1 should end.  Because sheeping RVS isn't how D1 should end.  We have enough content that everybody voting should be able to give a reason by now.  Are you actually cool with 2.5 people voting without giving much, if any, reason for doing so?  We should all be able to defend our votes by now.

This is true.  Raerae wagon is dumb right now, a bunch of people saying "well, we gotta lynch SOMEBODY, and raerae "rubs" a lot of people wrong" is how it sounds to me.

I haven't seen any reason that contradicts my thoughts on rae, she's a sarcastic lady.  She's gonna break down and analyze wagons (even hers) by characterizing people's posts.  Classic townrae

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 31, 2019, 07:27:32 pm »

Who wants to talk about this:

Mix is voting for LaLight for not contributing but giving mail-mi a pass for the same reason.

Recall that miX passing over Dylan was the reason I got on him in the first place.  That is two distinct inconsistencies on the same player.

Wanna come back to this wagon?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 31, 2019, 07:28:50 pm »

Really? I thought the other vote was a joke...why would scum care about pushing a wagon? They push themselves anyway. Especially at this stage of the day.

And if I were truly scum, how easy would it be for me to jump at your wagon? Ah, dammit, you can say I tried with that case...

Not sure what else to say here...the newbies are STILL on me, I forgot why at this poiint.

If anyone wants to ask me questions to accert their scumreads on me, feel free to do so, I have nothing to defend against at this point.

PPE: mail-mi has less time, it's not exactly fair to compare the two. I have to admit I didn't reread mail-mi, will do so.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2019, 07:33:02 pm »

I. Refuse. To. Vote. For. Raerae. Today.

Honestly the way people are voting I am only really inclined to vote for LL out of the current wagons. (Though if we got a Swan thing going I could to that.)

In an absolute emergency I would prefer a MiX death to nothing.

PPE a bunch
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2019, 07:33:37 pm »

Mix is voting for LaLight for not contributing.

Wait a minute...when did I say this? Where did you get this from? Are you coming up with things on the fly now?

Unless I have the worst memory, I haven't actually stated why I'm voting for LaLight...

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 31, 2019, 07:35:35 pm »

Wait a minute...when did I say this? Where did you get this from? Are you coming up with things on the fly now?

Unless I have the worst memory, I haven't actually stated why I'm voting for LaLight...

That seems to be going around a lot lately.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 31, 2019, 07:41:25 pm »

That seems to be going around a lot lately.

What has been going around? Me saying something shraeye did is scummy? People saying other things come from nowhere? Votes being unexplained? People finding reasons for votes that have no given explanation? Ambiguous post.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 31, 2019, 07:57:59 pm »

Voting without reason.

Uncleeurope Eddie
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 100  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.