Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73  All

Author Topic: M113: sufjan stevens (OH THE WORLD IS A MESS)  (Read 195239 times)

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 4)
« Reply #1450 on: March 14, 2018, 11:20:23 am »

So I think I am ready to vote for PPS.
You can interrogate me today, but once the night is over I'll be very VLA. Or you made up your mind and we just lose. Which I suppose is the case.

I kinda want iguana to be scum so I can congratulate him for the performance of a lifetime.

ok wait really? tell me this doesn't look like a scumslip from someone who knows pps is town.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 14, 2018, 11:21:16 am »

You can interrogate me today, but once the night is over I'll be very VLA. Or you made up your mind and we just lose. Which I suppose is the case.

I kinda want iguana to be scum so I can congratulate him for the performance of a lifetime.

If you are town, why did we just mislynch over and over and over and you just melted into one mislynch after another or in the case of DatSwan weakly defended while not managing to convince anyone to change their mind? I've literally NEVER seen a game with you as town where you survived a long time and it went like this. I've seen LOTS of games where you, as scum, wriggled out of getting lynched day after day and finally won.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 14, 2018, 11:22:02 am »

ok wait really? tell me this doesn't look like a scumslip from someone who knows pps is town.

He means that I made up my mind that he is scum and we lose tomorrow when we lynch him.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 14, 2018, 11:22:24 am »

Whoa, wtf. I told you not to be an idiot.

Vote faust before you vote me, for crying out loud.

I feel really good about faust being scum, like as good as I do about you being town.

You’ve let paranoia delude your thinking.

My result automatically reduces the lynch pool to two so it was important to let some interaction play out beforehand today.

If I had to calll a scum team it’s probably mcmc faust Cuzz but I would not completely write off ghacob, here. Robz’ reactions today are 100% town. The penny I flipped made the right call. I don’t think a town result on him today would have been nearly as useful.

PPE 9
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 14, 2018, 11:23:39 am »

If you are town, why did we just mislynch over and over and over and you just melted into one mislynch after another or in the case of DatSwan weakly defended while not managing to convince anyone to change their mind? I've literally NEVER seen a game with you as town where you survived a long time and it went like this. I've seen LOTS of games where you, as scum, wriggled out of getting lynched day after day and finally won.

I haven't even wriggled out of getting lynched. No one has even put in any effort to lynch me whatsoever at any point this game!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: March 14, 2018, 11:25:42 am »

He’s talking to faust and he’s totally right.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 14, 2018, 11:25:58 am »

I think scum!faust is very concerned we are going to wait to lynch him until he is VLA and unable to stop us.

Agree that this would be a performance of a lifetime from scum!ig.
town!faust can be concerned too!
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 14, 2018, 11:26:37 am »

He’s talking to faust and he’s totally right.

oh oops thanks

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:00 am »

Can you just stop posting nonsense. Clearly I am talking about me getting mislynched due to being absent.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:26 am »

I'd like to remind everyone that faust lent considerable intellectual credibility to the Day 1 Sir Clemens lynch, which was not a good lynch.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:48 am »

Can you just stop posting nonsense. Clearly I am talking about me getting mislynched due to being absent.

+1 that this was indeed nonsense

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 14, 2018, 11:30:26 am »

A combination of town misplay by me but also Clemens and LaLight as well as scum being lucky. There's definitely other games where I sucked like this though. It's just that I usually die early and then you don't get to see me  like this, and I can claim the moral highground because I correctly identified some people as town D1.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 14, 2018, 11:32:28 am »

I'd like to remind everyone that faust lent considerable intellectual credibility to the Day 1 Sir Clemens lynch, which was not a good lynch.
A bit rich from the guy who advocated lynching Space, who by any reasonable metric would have been a worse lynch.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: March 14, 2018, 11:33:09 am »

Vote faust before you vote me, for crying out loud.
Agreed.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 14, 2018, 11:33:44 am »

A bit rich from the guy who advocated lynching Space, who by any reasonable metric would have been a worse lynch.

Oh, certainly a worse lynch. I think it was more obvious Clemens was not scum than Space, though.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:51 am »

i am sorry, but when someone responds to "I want to vote pps" with "then we will lose" I take pause and air my thoughts. why would iguana wanting to vote pps make faust be concerned about being mislynched while absent? even if iguana has made up his mind about faust being scum, he seemed to imply that that he'd prefer to lynch pps today and then faust tomorrow if pps flips scum, when presumably faust would no longer be absent and then could defend himself. apparently, though I'm the idiot and this all makes perfect sense to everyone else.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: March 14, 2018, 11:35:33 am »

You're not an idiot, you're just mafia.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 14, 2018, 11:35:44 am »

Oh, certainly a worse lynch. I think it was more obvious Clemens was not scum than Space, though.
Well it's not surprising you thought that given how you voted, but a lot of people obviously disagreed. I am not sure that it does any good to call each other out over who pushed the worst mislynch, because everyone still alive pushed a lot of bad lynches.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: March 14, 2018, 11:36:21 am »

Re-reading Day 1, it is craaaazy how hard Teproc worked to redirect the lynch to Galz. Man does this guy not read Galz well.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: March 14, 2018, 11:36:36 am »

i am sorry, but when someone responds to "I want to vote pps" with "then we will lose" I take pause and air my thoughts. why would iguana wanting to vote pps make faust be concerned about being mislynched while absent? even if iguana has made up his mind about faust being scum, he seemed to imply that that he'd prefer to lynch pps today and then faust tomorrow if pps flips scum, when presumably faust would no longer be absent and then could defend himself. apparently, though I'm the idiot and this all makes perfect sense to everyone else.
I'm on vacation for 11 days and thus would miss all of the next day.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: March 14, 2018, 11:37:06 am »

Clemens was the d1 lynch. I have never played a game in which anyone was "obviously not scum" on D1.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: March 14, 2018, 11:37:27 am »

Well it's not surprising you thought that given how you voted, but a lot of people obviously disagreed. I am not sure that it does any good to call each other out over who pushed the worst mislynch, because everyone still alive pushed a lot of bad lynches.

I mean, yes, that's right. But, unfairly for you, it makes more sense to tar and feather you for your bad opinions than it does for other players.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: March 14, 2018, 11:38:40 am »

Clemens was the d1 lynch. I have never played a game in which anyone was "obviously not scum" on D1.
You never played a game with an IC?!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 1)
« Reply #1473 on: March 14, 2018, 11:39:28 am »

Mcmc was reeeally pushing PPS Day 1. It could have even worked. Does not look like a partners thing to me. CC: iguana

Very unlikely I'll be around for deadline. I think I like Vote: DatSwan best. No real reason, I just think so many others are reading town.

Get your butt back on PPS this instant, Datswan is absolutely not getting lynched if you think you won't be around at least stick somewhere one of your town reads is voting so you can be useful.

Or gimmie your Datswan case before I vote you

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 14, 2018, 11:40:19 am »

I mean, yes, that's right. But, unfairly for you, it makes more sense to tar and feather you for your bad opinions than it does for other players.
At least I can showcase this game the next time I am scum and need to justify my bad reads!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73  All

Page created in 2.379 seconds with 17 queries.