Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 73  All

Author Topic: M113: sufjan stevens (OH THE WORLD IS A MESS)  (Read 195227 times)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 2)
« Reply #825 on: February 23, 2018, 10:22:59 pm »

McMc, I agree with almost all your reads. TWM is towny though I think.

McMc is super towny.

Help, why and don’t use his recent claim as reasoning.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 23, 2018, 10:27:48 pm »

Hi, prod acknowledged. Sorry, I've been extremely busy. I actually started a re-read yesterday, but didn't get through it. I will have more soon, I promise.

Hey cool mister “I play every game” if your town seriously finish your reread. And actually rereads are silly since it is tough to comprehend everything. pick TWO players read all their posts and given us thoughts. Do it instead of rerolling 25 more Agricola games so you can get a starting hand you already know how to win with and playing that...sorry in advance I’m having a bad day.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 23, 2018, 10:33:36 pm »

I missed datswan definitely could be scum. so I guess.

Scummy: Datswan, lalight, robz
case but pr ugh: PPS, space, twm
town reads: fausty, teproc, iguana(traitor?)
def town: cuzz

why am I skummy?

Sadly/stupidly because you voted for a confirmed townie/didn’t help my cases day one and haven’t claimed a pr. Also you are difficult for me to read and always have been, we need to play together more, I think I have your voice down alright but I don’t have a good enough read on your personality to get your level of empathic concern and neuroticism to really get your communication style.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 23, 2018, 10:40:17 pm »

why am I skummy?
And why Cuzz def town?

I think I misread your pseudo claim when stating that let me check. Okay yea I think I understood when I made that post. Unfortunately you really fall into a chategory of players who falsely were
“Forced” to lynch Clem. You really lacklusterly helped me push the space case. Like actually what case have you made all game? So your claim on cuzz which is weaker than other claims and indicates cuzz as scum doesn’t convince me infact it makes cuzz townier. Full disclosure need to do a vote analysis of cuzz.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 23, 2018, 10:49:02 pm »

faust (4): LaLight, pingpongsam, The_Wine_Merchant, iguanaiguana
I should note that everyone on this wagon except PPS was also on the Clemens lynch, yet somehow they fault me for that.

I agree with this sentiment, I don't find faust as scummy as lalight, pps, or twm.

Also I want to note you guys lynched with 30 min left. I was coming on, also all the I didn't want to lynch clem is scummy because none of those three people made a case on someone not galz/clem and none really helped me in my cases on pps or space.
You say you guys. But galz hammered and i had no idea that you were showing up or if Robz was coming back. Go yell at galz or show up earlier next time.

And we weren't moving to space. That was off the table. And I agreed with them about PPS revealing true colors later in game. Clem's was a fine lynch. Don't get all high horsey.

Woah 39cmin is plenty of time, why was space off the table??? Now they are but then there was no reason you who supported it thought it was off he table, I actively argued against galz and clemcas garbage lynches so I’ll be as high horsey as I god damn want. Dama and upset irl so y’all get that.

You now saying that space was off the table and you were all hood waiting for pps to scumslip is super scummy, you really only voted wmcbecause you had to?
OK. Let's try again.

It was Galz. Confirmed town, who came in and hammered. Not me. Not anyone else. Go yell at him for ending the day early. I showed up. I was around. But I wasn't sure how long I would be. I wasn't forced to lynch clem. But I certainly chose to vote for him to ensure a lynch would be possible. If Galz hadn't hammered, maybe you could have mustered up encouragement to vote for someone else. But it didn't look possible, or likely at the time. So I put my vote somewhere I was confident it would be useful. And then Galz hammered. That is that.

Space was off the table for me, personally, at that point. I preferred a clem lynch then and I still do now. I said as much here after initially jointing the space wagon:

unvote

What prompted this and who do you want to vote for now?
Space's response. In particular reminding me of a townie point they had made earlier about PPS and how they thought they could read him better later one. Felt it came from a townie mindset. My tablet is not letting me copy and paste so I'll pull the quote later if you want it.

And I don't know. But I certainly will in the next few hours. But it isn't space so wanted to unvote in case of a quick wagon build as is wont to happen here.

I was down to lynch PPS. But at that point there was no wagon on him. Likelihood of lynching? Nil.

This was the vote count when I voted:

Galzria (2): pingpongsam, SirClemens
Robz888 (1): SpaceAnemone
SirClemens (5): faust, DatSwan, Cuzz, LaLight, iguanaiguana
SpaceAnemone (2): mcmcsalot, Robz888
LaLight (1): Teproc
Not Voting (2): Galzria, The_Wine_Merchant

The people that were online were me, Space, iguana for 10 minutes. Even if you came online and Galz joined that wagon we could have lynched............. uh......... 7 to vote....... no one. Cause Galz wouldn't vote for themselves. Space wouldn't vote for themselves and 1 vote plus 5 is only 6 votes. So don't go apeshit crazy cause we actually lynched someone at a time where it looked like the place was basically dead.

vote: mcmc
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 23, 2018, 10:51:08 pm »

why am I skummy?
And why Cuzz def town?

I think I misread your pseudo claim when stating that let me check. Okay yea I think I understood when I made that post. Unfortunately you really fall into a chategory of players who falsely were
“Forced” to lynch Clem. You really lacklusterly helped me push the space case. Like actually what case have you made all game? So your claim on cuzz which is weaker than other claims and indicates cuzz as scum doesn’t convince me infact it makes cuzz townier. Full disclosure need to do a vote analysis of cuzz.
Please see post 767. Thanks.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 24, 2018, 12:02:04 am »

LaLight was hard to lynch yesterday, and the people who went for it were not scummy. Every town player in this game needs to go look at how my push on ALL went compares to Galz/Clem yesterday and TWM / Faust today.

in your opinion who was the top person agreeing with you on the LL idea yesterday?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 24, 2018, 12:04:28 am »

faust (4): LaLight, pingpongsam, The_Wine_Merchant, iguanaiguana
I should note that everyone on this wagon except PPS was also on the Clemens lynch, yet somehow they fault me for that.

I agree with this sentiment, I don't find faust as scummy as lalight, pps, or twm.

Also I want to note you guys lynched with 30 min left. I was coming on, also all the I didn't want to lynch clem is scummy because none of those three people made a case on someone not galz/clem and none really helped me in my cases on pps or space.
You say you guys. But galz hammered and i had no idea that you were showing up or if Robz was coming back. Go yell at galz or show up earlier next time.

And we weren't moving to space. That was off the table. And I agreed with them about PPS revealing true colors later in game. Clem's was a fine lynch. Don't get all high horsey.

Woah 39cmin is plenty of time, why was space off the table??? Now they are but then there was no reason you who supported it thought it was off he table, I actively argued against galz and clemcas garbage lynches so I’ll be as high horsey as I god damn want. Dama and upset irl so y’all get that.

You now saying that space was off the table and you were all hood waiting for pps to scumslip is super scummy, you really only voted wmcbecause you had to?

So like... Galz made it extremely clear that he was making an action within a 2 minute window of a break from work and would not be back for the DL. I get 39 mins is a bit of time, but if you are not voting and know you wouldn't be back, you do have to make a decision. Also, this doesn't matter because he flipped over as town.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 24, 2018, 12:11:37 am »

why am I skummy?

Sadly/stupidly because you voted for a confirmed townie/didn’t help my cases day one and haven’t claimed a pr. Also you are difficult for me to read and always have been, we need to play together more, I think I have your voice down alright but I don’t have a good enough read on your personality to get your level of empathic concern and neuroticism to really get your communication style.

If it helps:
- My voice is similar to a gentle yet firm James Earl Jones.
- My communication style is a combination of a chipmunk that accidentally found a cocaine chestnut and the kid that picks dandelions when they play outfield.
- And then for real realz....
   1) Way to early to be claiming PRs. I completely agree with Faust's notion on TWM, but more universally applied at this point (that the information gained is not worth the information given).
   2) I think the fact that Iguana is not dead and Galz is suuuuppppeeerrrr weird and is being like set aside way to damn easily.
   3) I actually kind of in retrospect like you LL case from yesterday. I just come back to the fact that I have only played on game with them, in which they were third faction, and they got them out of a tough spot like insanely elegantly. LL posts thus far seem sloppy and lacking of the same awesomeness from LOST so I am taking that as a town read.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 1)
« Reply #834 on: February 24, 2018, 03:17:13 am »

So I don't know how this could be a slip... given that Galz flipped as Town...

And you still aren't going to claim?

We already have a 2-shot watcher (Galz) and whatever PPS apparently is (if town). Add you in and the PRs are already starting to get a bit crowded.

But Galz in fact flipped as Even Night Watcher, as seen below, not 2 shot Watcher...

https://youtu.be/4-xBhiU1C80?t=2m22s

i have called you son, i've made amends
between, father and son

or if you haven't one, rest in my arms
sleep in my bed
there's a design
to what i did and said, rest in my arms [...]

Galzria has died in the night! he was vito, a town even-night watcher

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 24, 2018, 04:10:44 am »

Thing 1 is the most super lame reason to be suspicious of someone ever. I demand you recant or I won't take the rest of your case seriously and will not read it further.

It's okay, I wasn't expecting to persuade you to vote for yourself anyway, so it's only really important for other people to read my thoughts :-P
Cool.

Let's get this out of the way. I am a PR and targeted Cuzz last night as breadcrumbed. Make out of that what you will.

Cool, and you’ll now be confirming me as town for everyone, or what? Except you already voted for me today so maybe explain what the hell you’re talking about
I'll full claim when PPs and iguana do. But my vote on you is reasonable given my knowledge.

So I have got "wrist slapped" before for doing stuff like this, but I feel like if you claim to have a PR then you open the door a little bit...

TWM  claimed to have a PR, and then they used said PR on Cuzz N1. Then TWM opened up Day 2 here with a vote for Cuzz. Normally I would be all "screw this... there are a million possibilities", but he quite clearly used the defense (or whatever) "I bread crumbed that I would target Cuzz". And also plainly said that that is what he did.

Fortunately, Faust was then kind enough to point out this was a Normal Only Set Up - which forced me to do a full re read because the first one I did was under an incorrect perspective.

Soooooooo,
In the world where TWM found a result on Cuzz that makes them highly suspicious that Cuzz is Skum, the options come down to...
Role Cop
Follower
Gunsmith
Motion Detector
Tracker

Thing is that within a day TWM went from Cuzz onto the Faust wagon. Pretty much rules out Role Cop or Gunsmith (why would he change... EVER? Those roles give pretty damn definitive results).
With Follower, MD, or Tracker there is a chance the visiting meaning something else so there is that... But like IDK it is weird. I guess it creates the question of:
Why, if at all, would Skum!Cuzz target Galz last night?

I still think the TWM claim is super not well timed and bc of that they actually come off as towny for it, but that isn't the point. The point is that I think they rank higher in town points than Cuzz overall.

If we go for the Cuzz lynch and it goes through then either they flip as;
1) Town role that makes us eye role and be like "wow we suck"
2) VT, and then we lynch TWM and get skum
3) Town role that doesn't carry merit to TWM case.. and then we lynch TWM and get skum.

So yeah. Vote: Cuzz

I think it would be best for Town is people other than MCMC, II, and Faust weighed in on this first.

real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 24, 2018, 04:47:43 am »

I think it would be best for Town is people other than MCMC, II, and Faust weighed in on this first.
:(
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 24, 2018, 04:48:36 am »

Iguana: Is either town or a traitor.
I'm kind of tempted to lynch mcmc now.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 24, 2018, 04:50:30 am »

LaLight was hard to lynch yesterday, and the people who went for it were not scummy. Every town player in this game needs to go look at how my push on ALL went compares to Galz/Clem yesterday and TWM / Faust today.
I think I can reread LaLight tomorrow. I don't have a good read on him, which in itself is a bad sign.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 24, 2018, 08:29:02 am »

why am I skummy?

Hahaha nice now I am envisioning a drunk mcmcsalot putting everyone on a scale with empathy on one side and neurosis on the other.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: February 24, 2018, 08:31:10 am »

On mobile so not quoting but Datswan just voted Cuzz because he listed possible outcomes wherein all 3 ended with Cuzz being town.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 24, 2018, 08:32:29 am »

Mcmc decided to do some work and now people are “thinking about/wanting to vote him”? I didn’t see anything particularly scummy there.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 24, 2018, 08:33:46 am »

On mobile so not quoting but Datswan just voted Cuzz because he listed possible outcomes wherein all 3 ended with Cuzz being town.

Also two of them involved lynching TWM afterwards... why not just vote TWM?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 24, 2018, 08:37:23 am »

[Angerwolf Central]

Everything you are saying in your angrisoliloquy is true! You did a good job proving it even. I don't see how the McMc vote follows though?

Can you not see from his perspective why he would be miffed that we lynched his least favorite wagon before he logged on? And why he might default to suspecting the last living person who contributed to that happening?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 24, 2018, 08:38:13 am »

Mcmc decided to do some work and now people are “thinking about/wanting to vote him”? I didn’t see anything particularly scummy there.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: February 24, 2018, 08:42:35 am »

McMc, I agree with almost all your reads. TWM is towny though I think.

McMc is super towny.

Help, why and don’t use his recent claim as reasoning.

It's the scum meta town meta thing + when you look at his recently fleshed out reasoning for putting Clementine to L-1 it's totally solid - he was acting with town best intentions not scum gamesmanship.

I am not 100% convinced he's town but we should not lynch this guy today I think.

Could look at his wagon today for possible scum even.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 24, 2018, 08:47:04 am »

Oh yeah and maybe TWM should clarify vaguely whether he got a result on Cuzz?

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 24, 2018, 09:34:49 am »

Spoiler: he didn’t

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 24, 2018, 09:38:54 am »

Spoiler: he didn’t

Well then a bit of clarification could help you know whether to vote for him!

I am starting to halfway think that me, PPS, and TWM should just clarify the things we have alluded to.

Cons: tells scum better how to handle the town PRs by a lot.

Pros: clarifies a lot of confusion that may be leading to bad town decision making

Someone is probably lying scum so we can get that person locked into a story.

What do others think?

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 24, 2018, 09:54:41 am »

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 73  All

Page created in 2.485 seconds with 20 queries.