Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Random Stuff Part IV

<< < (2/117) > >>

silverspawn:

--- Quote from: sudgy on December 14, 2017, 01:40:01 am ---
--- Quote from: faust on December 14, 2017, 01:30:54 am ---Relevant thread:

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=11311.0

--- End quote ---

That was Mafia Games.  Here we use true numbers.

(I almost said real numbers, but realized how wrong that could go)

--- End quote ---

well, we are using real numbers.

crax:
My friend found this weird white humanoid plastic clip/binder clip type thing with a jackal or cat-ish head, but I can't find it online anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

crax:

--- Quote from: crax on December 14, 2017, 09:19:55 am ---My friend found this weird white humanoid plastic clip/binder clip type thing with a jackal or cat-ish head, but I can't find it online anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

--- End quote ---

it's actually more like a clothespin, now that I think about it

crax:
I drew a picture, how do I upload it from my computer?

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: crax on December 14, 2017, 11:48:38 am ---I drew a picture, how do I upload it from my computer?

--- End quote ---

1. upload it somewhere, e.g. imgbb.com
2. when you've uploaded the image, find the page with the original image in original size without any watermarks (on imgbb, you can do that by clicking the thumbnail)
3. when you have the original image open, right click on it and choose "copy image address" or equivalent
4. if you want to create a link to that image, use the url tags
5. if you want to post the image directly on the forums, use the img tags (and you can use the width parameter to make the picture smaller if that's necessary):

You can quote this post to see how to use the aforementioned tags if that's unclear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version