Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 101  All

Author Topic: Mafia 108: LOST Mafia by Robz and Mcmc -- GAME OVER  (Read 240732 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 108: LOST Mafia by Robz and Mcmc -- Day 4
« Reply #1400 on: October 04, 2017, 02:21:52 pm »

Alternatively, faust, instead of proving why you are town, prove why my PoE is bad...i.e...why the masons are scum
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 04, 2017, 02:35:52 pm »

faust now.
You first.

Not happening. Do you believe Qvist is town ?
I don't have much of a read on Qvist, but using his power N2 seems townie. We had fewer kills then than were to be expected, right?

Yes.

I see you evaded my question so:

Will you agree to a claiming order dictated by Qvist ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 04, 2017, 02:46:12 pm »

faust now.
You first.

I don't have much of a read on Qvist, but using his power N2 seems townie. We had fewer kills then than were to be expected, right?

Yes.

Why are we being so kind to him? e + roadrunner agreed to the order before the claim started. Eevee, space, Qvist seem to have all at least partially agreed to the order by result of claiming (partially, for Qvist).

At least 7/10 of us have signed on to the claiming order. If Faust refuses to go along with 7/10 of us, that's really on Faust.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 04, 2017, 02:51:54 pm »

I don't see why scum!Faust would fight the claiming so hard. It's not like he wouldn't have a perfectly viable fakeclaim from whatever bid/position Iguana was. That would've been the whole idea behind scum flipping the draft claims anyway.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 04, 2017, 02:53:42 pm »

I don't see why scum!Faust would fight the claiming so hard. It's not like he wouldn't have a perfectly viable fakeclaim from whatever bid/position Iguana was. That would've been the whole idea behind scum flipping the draft claims anyway.

I mean, it's entirely possible I'm missing something, but his stance seems off for scum given our situation. I would be more inclined to believe they would be trying -not- to make waves. /shrug

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 04, 2017, 02:55:30 pm »

Stalling us, mostly, but also they might want to clear other safe claims for themselves. I don't know. Town!faust's main fear is what, that O and I are scum ? He can think that all he wants, but I don't see why I'd indulge him and do something that I think has a chance of ghelping scum just because he's being difficult.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 04, 2017, 02:57:38 pm »

Stalling us, mostly, but also they might want to clear other safe claims for themselves. I don't know. Town!faust's main fear is what, that O and I are scum ? He can think that all he wants, but I don't see why I'd indulge him and do something that I think has a chance of ghelping scum just because he's being difficult.

Like, even if faust is town, clearly his stance is that claiming order does matter here, right ? This is not just a faust v Teprov/O situation. I agree that the order matters, this is why we agreed on a claiming order, one that he's the only person in the game rejecting.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 04, 2017, 03:01:51 pm »

Yeah, I don't have a great town!Faust explanation either. The stance just seems more personally damaging as scum than town.

Mafia Record:

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 04, 2017, 03:03:39 pm »

Yeah, I don't have a great town!Faust explanation either. The stance just seems more personally damaging as scum than town.

We're all in agreement. The best solution is that Faust swallows his pride and claims. The best solution is emphatically not to lynch Faust, but that is a solution if Faust actually refuses to concede that he's not the towniest person around here.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 04, 2017, 03:05:11 pm »

Yeah, I agree as well.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: October 04, 2017, 03:06:38 pm »

Alright, well we can have everyone state whether or not they agree that faust should claim now.

There's me, O, Eevee and e.

Galz ? Qvist ? Others ?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: October 04, 2017, 03:19:56 pm »

Alternatively, faust, instead of proving why you are town, prove why my PoE is bad...i.e...why the masons are scum
Why don't you tell me why they are town? I mean I can tell you why I think Teproc is scum, and that is because of his early collaboration with iguana and because of how he tried to shut down all discussion D3 based on a super flimsy edge-case scenario.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 04, 2017, 03:20:40 pm »

Well you can stop the stalling right now!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 04, 2017, 03:21:23 pm »

faust now.
You first.

Yes.

Fine.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 04, 2017, 03:21:36 pm »

Will you?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 04, 2017, 03:23:45 pm »

Before we let Qvist reorder, I think we should get input from all 9/10 of us to see whether or not we should force Faust to go with this order under threat of lynch.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 04, 2017, 03:24:39 pm »

Before we let Qvist reorder, I think we should get input from all 9/10 of us to see whether or not we should force Faust to go with this order under threat of lynch.
Uh that guy is stalling, maybe we should lynch him!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 04, 2017, 03:25:14 pm »

Please everyone give their input on whether we should force O to not force me to claim!

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: October 04, 2017, 03:26:58 pm »

Please everyone give their input on whether we should force O to not force me to claim!

Nice
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: October 04, 2017, 03:27:46 pm »

faust, why did I do the POTI thing if I'm scum ?

I'd be fine with a Qvist order, yes.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 04, 2017, 03:28:32 pm »

Why don't you tell me why they are town? I mean I can tell you why I think Teproc is scum, and that is because of his early collaboration with iguana and because of how he tried to shut down all discussion D3 based on a super flimsy edge-case scenario.

LaLight was the person who proposed that the poisoner claim I believe. You advocated to not lynch iguana. Try again

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 04, 2017, 03:30:21 pm »

Also, that whole shutting down of conversation to quicklynch is townie since iguana was scum

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:06 pm »

But yeah, I agree with faust. This is unnecessary. faust just needs to claim

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:16 pm »

LaLight was the person who proposed that the poisoner claim I believe. You advocated to not lynch iguana. Try again

I did propose the POisoner claim.

I still think it was beneficial for town btw. We got a free scum lynch out of it. It increased our odds of actually lynching the Poisoner, and didn't decrease our odds of lynching scum since iguana was a Candidate anyway and wouldn'"t have been lynched. It might have messed some PRs up, but so far it doesn't look like it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: October 04, 2017, 03:32:00 pm »

faust, care to comment on my PoE or do you reject it out of hand since you think teproc and O are scum
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 101  All

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 20 queries.