Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 181  All

Author Topic: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER  (Read 423520 times)

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 1
« Reply #4375 on: July 12, 2017, 08:18:05 pm »

I just unearthed the following exchange between ash and Galz in my re-read, and wanted to post it rather than just condense it into my notes. It just seems off, given Galz's later claim about having gotten his PR from slot 11. There's no way we've missed a possibility for him to have gotten a PR (scum or otherwise) from anywhere else, is there?

Having reread most of TWM now, I'm finding him fairly consistent. And I don't think his early speculation about IC/2-Shot Vig is all that off based on his beliefs. To be more clear, based on the following quote (and correct me if I'm wrong), you are suggesting that as town with draft #1 you would've taken IC over 2-shot Vig - not necessarily because IC is the better role, but because it would let town know that scum did not have the 2-shot Vig, as well as making an IC:

Why do you think that it would have prevented town from having an IC? I mean, I get what you're saying, but I'm pretty certain that every town player, given the chance, would've taken 2-Shot Vig over IC. Therefore if scum got a top pick and won slot 1, it would be preventing a town 2-shot Vig, not an IC.
I guess I have a limited expectation on the utility of a 2-shot Vig. I would rather have an IC.

This belief makes his early posts about feeling like it's more likely for scum to have a 2-shot Vig over town based on the lack of IC make more sense. I think it's WRONG, because I think town takes 2-shot Vig over IC every time, so the chances of that role going to scum or town are basically equal. But at least it explains the position and makes his previous posts read much more consistent.
You are interpreting correctly. And to be clear, I wasn't trying to assert that my belief was absolutely correct. But wanted to have a discussion about it before making that declaration.

Isn't it absolutely incorrect given the way 11-13 work?

That's a good point, and not even something I had considered.

So O was town, was low in the draft order and didn't get 11, so someone took 11.  I don't think any town PRs were missing during the massclaim, so we know it wasn't town.  The only way Galz didn't get 11 was if LL got their role from 11 instead of whatever slot Godfatherer was in.

PPE 1
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 9
« Reply #4376 on: July 12, 2017, 08:21:40 pm »

Other wagon snapshots, in glorious monochrome because it's really late:

Cuzz (8): faust, sudgy, PPS, Dylan, Andrew, Space, iguana, Jake
O (1): Awaclus
Dylan (1): Galz
Andrew (4): LL, Eevee, O, RR
Space (1): Cuzz
Not Voting (5): ash, mcmc, Jimmmmm, TWM, e
   -- is Iguana really the only scum out of 8 voters on the Cuzz wagon?

ash (3): O, faust, Jake
sudgy (1): Dylan
e (9): RR, PPS, Galz, sudgy, TWM, Space, LL, e, mcmc
Not Voting (4): Awaclus, iguana, ash, Jimmmmm
   -- is LL really the only mafia member who wanted to kill the probable-SK?

The answer to exactly one of these questions is yes, and I can't work out which one :-(

Iguana and Space could've been on Cuzz, and LaLight and Space could've been on e. Just sayin'. ;)
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 3
« Reply #4377 on: July 13, 2017, 12:58:44 am »

So I'm in the middle of reading Space (D3 somewhere), and man some interactions with dead scum seem so partnery...  I'll have to come back and finish tomorrow though. Got a meeting at 8am so I'm up too late already.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 1
« Reply #4378 on: July 13, 2017, 07:13:28 pm »

I just unearthed the following exchange between ash and Galz in my re-read, and wanted to post it rather than just condense it into my notes. It just seems off, given Galz's later claim about having gotten his PR from slot 11. There's no way we've missed a possibility for him to have gotten a PR (scum or otherwise) from anywhere else, is there?

Isn't it absolutely incorrect given the way 11-13 work?

That's a good point, and not even something I had considered.

In what way is it off? I was defending TWM (correctly) for attacks made against him based on a difference of opinion rather than something alignment indicative. Ash pointed out further why TWM's opinion on the matter was flawed and I agreed - as it was an additional reason that I hadn't considered despite disagreeing with TWM's premise for other reasons.

Oh, the argument itself holds fine :-) The thing I found odd was denying that you'd considered how slots 11-13 work when you later claimed to have a slot-11 PR.

I was feeling wary that I might have missed some way of you not having had slot 11, which would make some of the rest of the game (in particular, the scum narrative associated with your role and claim!) hang together a bit better. But Dylan seems to have backed me up on the reasoning for you having to have had slot 11, so I guess that part is set.

The argument that "I was online and not posting" has been tried against me for as long as I can recall. Remember back  in D2 when MCMC thought the same thing and that I might try and steal the hammer? And then I actually ppened my phone, made my presence known and voted when he asked me to? Yeah. Bad arguments are bad.

I don't actually remember much from D2 by this point, but I'm willing to take your word for that point.

And now this - O claimed to try for Slot 11. But I won it first. Was O lying about his slot choice you think? .... Yeah. Probably not. So if he didn't get it, and I didn't get it... then where is it? Maybe Dylan's lying and actually took 11? ::) And maybe Faust lied too and didn't actually shoot n1.

I mean... your assertions are a little ridiculous, don't ya think?

I asserted nothing. I just asked for external confirmation that I haven't missed any mechanism that might allow for another scenario. I feel like "what am I missing" is a good question to keep asking when trying to puzzle this out. If there is no other scenario that either you or Dylan can see -- and one of you has to be town -- then I'm more confident that my original reasoning is valid, that you must have a PR from slot 11, and your weird little exchange with ash was just misdirection. I still don't quite intuit the motivation there, though.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: July 13, 2017, 07:39:40 pm »

hmm.. though thinking again, LL placing lower and getting Godfatherer through slot 11 does make sense, but how high would scum!Galz have to have placed in order to bid on RB/JOAT/JK? And what on earth were the other scums bidding on in that scenario? I guess it's no less implausible than a bunch of other scenarios that have been presenting themselves, though.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4380 on: July 13, 2017, 07:44:43 pm »

Anyway, sorry not to have finished the wagons-and-rereads thing tonight -- I had a very busy work day and then games night immediately after, and while I'm home now, I'm also in desperate need of a good night's sleep. My pattern for tomorrow may well be similar, but at least on a Friday night I can stay up later, and then on Saturday I'm free for several hours in the afternoon, some of which I intend to spend not just curled up in bed in need of a break. We have till Monday 11am forum time, which feels just not at all long enough to puzzle this through :-(

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: July 14, 2017, 04:18:59 pm »

Posting here so I don't actually lose it. Been in browser 2 days:

Space D2:

- Space's first post of D2 acknowledges their attempt to get Calamitas to engage on D1. This quote though: "I didn't pick up anything alignment indicative from the way he responded... Why wouldn't they go after someone who's more likely to be a PR?" sounds like Space knew Calamitas was a Goon. At the very least it's weird that Space drew no alignment conclusions from Calamitas' answers, but seems to have drawn PR conclusions from them?
- Faust actually catches the above thought, and Space defends it with a quote from D1 essentially suggesting that they feel PR's were more likely to be weighed towards older players because of how Robz' algorithm worked - and hence their feeling like a newer player (such as Calamitas) wouldn't be a good place to hunt PR's (that he would be below average) - while consistent certainly with how I perceive Space to think and process information, it's then interesting to me that they weighted newer players more heavily when choosing the money-maker (Favorite Game, M72).
- LaLight points out the WIFOM of scum!Space choosing to engage with scum!Calamitas, to which Space writes off the accusation as essentially - You should know better, scum!Space would ignore their partners! (Anybody confirm/deny Space doesn't like to interact with partners?)

Not a whole lot from Space D2. You really get the feeling they were struggling to keep up with the game during that time - something that's not alignment indicative. The opening post and phrasing give me pause, and I'm not sure the logic is consistent throughout. Calamitas was Space's #1 pick for town PR, and #10 for the group... yet they thought he was a bad place for third party scum to PR hunt? I dunno. Feels a little off.

Dylan D2:

- Opens D2 with a reads post. Me, Faust, Andrew, Gkrieg and a vote on Space. Still no confirmed scum interaction.
- His next few posts reference my interaction with Faust. Nothing really stands out.
- His first post interacting with scum is a one line response to Ashersky, in reference to mcmc's claim. Not really an interaction I guess. More of a passing comment.
- Interesting post shortly after TWM claims Hider. LaLight says it's a bad claim and Dylan quotes LL 3 posts later simply calling him scum. This is like, the first real GAME interaction Dylan has with scum.
- Dylan then goes on to post rereads, only doing Sudgy and Eevee. Shortly thereafter he states support of "semi-random town guided lynches" and posts a preferred lynch order list: Out of 19 players (20 including himself), known scum listed at 4th (LL), 8th (Iguana), 15th (Ash).
- Dylan is obviously pro-plan. Every other known scum either didn't have a hell of a lot to say or was pissed - it wouldn't be out of place for there to be one supportive scum.
- Shortly after posting his lynch order list RR misrepresents Dylan by stating that Dylan believed Ash to be scum - this is notable only for the follow up reactions. RR was ranked 7th on Dylan's list, but this misrepresentation moved him way up. Dylan wanted to make quite clear that he didn't view Ash as scummy (while also noting that it wouldn't surprise him if Ash was). This reads like partner guarding while leaving options open.

Again Dylan's direct scum interactions are shockingly few D2. Not quite as severe as D1... but it's really getting me paranoid at this point! I would expect one scum to set themselves apart by supporting the plan and Dylan does this certainly. His bristliness (Not a word, I know) over RR's thought that Dylan said he found Ash scummy (not accurate, true) feels a little like partner defense.

I dunno. There are things that set off alarm bells for Dylan, but they're more for the lack of scum tells that I would expect, whereas the alarm bells for Space right now are FOR exactly the things I would expect to find.

D3 to come tonight hopefully. That's the 2.7 day... so I'm hoping for some interesting interactions there.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: July 14, 2017, 07:36:18 pm »

- Faust actually catches the above thought, and Space defends it with a quote from D1 essentially suggesting that they feel PR's were more likely to be weighed towards older players because of how Robz' algorithm worked - and hence their feeling like a newer player (such as Calamitas) wouldn't be a good place to hunt PR's (that he would be below average) - while consistent certainly with how I perceive Space to think and process information, it's then interesting to me that they weighted newer players more heavily when choosing the money-maker (Favorite Game, M72).

Haha :-P M72 is an old game -- it's from way before people like me, LL, and Calamitas joined (the three of us all joined around M85/86), and there are now even newer players like Jake, Dylan and TWM. I hadn't really realised there would be a lot of people who'd played in things as far back as M10 -- I assumed that the 60s and 70s would be "living memory" and that anything else would be ancient, and I wanted to try for something in the "living memory" era.

Not a whole lot from Space D2. You really get the feeling they were struggling to keep up with the game during that time - something that's not alignment indicative. The opening post and phrasing give me pause, and I'm not sure the logic is consistent throughout. Calamitas was Space's #1 pick for town PR, and #10 for the group... yet they thought he was a bad place for third party scum to PR hunt? I dunno. Feels a little off.

Where is the inconsistency? The picks you're referring to are my choices of who I would select to hold a PR, and Calamitas is a good choice for that because he's sensible with his information-based reasoning. I wasn't picking who I thought would be a PR in this game.. if that was the exercise, I'd have gone straight for faust, gkrieg, mcmc and other f.ds vets, rather than any of the people who've joined since I have. I'm aware that Jake being a PR doesn't fit with this model, but I still assert that the more long-standing members of the community had a far higher probability of flipping with a PR. Presumably e thought they had a higher chance of being protected/watched or something too, if he was even reasoning along these lines, hence the kill on a strong-but-newish person instead.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: July 14, 2017, 07:39:22 pm »

No new analysis from me today, as I'd predicted last night. I do hope to have a decent chunk of time to work on my half-done re-reads tomorrow. Every time I think about this game I just go round in circles, though...

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: July 15, 2017, 12:11:21 pm »

WAGON RE-READ D1 (plus associated stuff from an actual wordsy re-read)

#292 Dylan votes Jake.

#434 Dylan is kind of defending ash by backing up a statement from mcmc, though he's not interacting with ash directly.

#436 Dylan is 4th onto the TWM wagon. That's the first 4-person wagon of the game. Seems a bit conspicuous for a scum vote maybe? It's right after a vote count, which sort of looks like good cover.

#532 Explicitly saying ash is townie for pointing out a possible SK-slip beause he doesn't thing scum!ash would have done so.

#571 Galz joins Jake on the JR wagon because JR didn't answer quite a detailed question at #255.

#872 Dylan: "Bussing D1 or D2 is particularly strong for scum." -- another pro-bussing candidate! If this is scum!Dylan, he was not on a single correct wagon D1, D2 or D3, and then he didn't vote at all D4. He did get in on iguana at last in D5, and LL on D6, but by those points scum was really needing the townpoints, and he'd started a specific tally of people being on good lynches.

#854 Galz makes a bigish case against JR.

#883 Why did Dylan move to JR from the TWM wagon? Feels like a bit of a u-turn given that he was defending JR to Galz's apparent misunderstnading regarding JR's "arbitrary voting criteria" thing before. Now both Galz and Dylan are on the JR wagon. Dylan stays for the rest of the day.

#942 Galz calls out Calamitas, RR and Jimmmmm to get them posting more.

#1065 Dylan says that he's 20 pages behind, and won't be able to catch up for a couple of days. Asks the thread whether he should unvote -- seems kind of an easy way of looking helpful while absolving himself of responsibility. He then disappears till more than 200 posts into D2.

#1140 Why did Galz really unvote? The JR wagon had exactly two mafia and an SK plus two town, and he made a post about how he thinks the wagon had scum on it and used that as a reason for unvoting. faust and RR (and maybe others?) went on to comment on that too. (This was also a catch-up after an absence of 140 posts).

#1142 Galz is pressing others for their voting reasons a lot. Sure, it probes people's motivations, but it also looks a lot like trying to get other people to make the scum cases.

#1155 LL joined the wagon just after Galz left. Could that be scum joining now that the density of on-wagon scum is lower?

#1184 Galz scrutinises LL over his views on JR, after mcmc has already called LL's vote scummy-looking.

#1207 Galz onto LL -- bussing? "His responses just don't ring genuine to me".

#1221 LL wagon reaches 4 people (Galz, PPS, Eevee, O).

#1253 Is Iguana diverting onto Galz to prevent the LL wagon growing? O and Eevee's unvotes from LL are the next two things to happen.

In here, Galz is voting LL (as is PPS), and iguana is voting Galz (as is JR). Nice little bussing pair if Galz is scum.

#1319 Iguana rekindles the growth of the JR wagon.. I'm the next one join :-(

#1400 End of D1:
TWM (1): ash
JR (10): e, Dylan, gkrieg, LL, Jake, sudgy, iguana, Space, TWM, mcmc
gkrieg (1): Andrew
RR (1): Cuzz
LL (2): Galz, PPS
Galz (2): JR, faust
mcmc (1): RR
Awaclus (2): O, Eevee
Not Voting (2): Calamitas, Jimmmmm

So either it's two on-wagon scum with Galz bussing LL, or it's three on-wagon scum with Dylan sitting there for a long time.

None of this feels usefully conclusive either way round. I'm finding that I'm pretty much just feeling scummy on whichever other player I'm re-reading at the time.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: July 15, 2017, 03:23:05 pm »

Space, the interactions there are all accurate - but I wonder on the conclusions you draw (unless, like me, you're simply looking for scum narratives).

You say that it looks like a double bus. That Iguana (scum) went after me (scum) for going after LaLight (scum) to derail/prevent the LaLight wagon from taking off (it was at 4 very quickly, with the J Reggie wagon slipping).

In reality it was standard scum defending scum situation: Iguana (scum) went after me (town) for going after LaLight (scum).

Do you really think that it's more likely that Iguana, in that situation, chooses to go after me as his scum partner rather than push a townie somewhere else? Or that (as it was) it was just easier to go after me (the townie) for calling out his scumbuddy? What's the worst that would happen - a wagon would form on me instead (I had a decent number of people scum reading me for my cases on J Reggie and LaLight) and I might see the lynch block. Having me out of the way early certainly didn't look like a bad thing for scum the way I was pushing things that first day - and in fact, Iguana continued to push for my lynch D2.

Mafia Record:

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: July 15, 2017, 04:39:22 pm »

I'm really sorry guys. I've gotta be honest, I've been able to read what you guys have been saying, but I just haven't had time to go back and really read anything since I posted that I was in the middle of reading, and I'm not sure that I'm going to have much time at all. This week (through the next 2 and a half) I've been having to put in nearly 60 hours a week at work (mostly making calls and in meetings) so no real time to sit and read.

Here's where I stand so far:
Right now, sort of on Occam's razor on that situation the two of you were just describing, what I felt when reading D1 and D2 before I got super busy, and the fact that O's death confirmed that Galz got slot 11 (could be scum role, but I find it hard to believe not a single scum bid on either the strongman or roleblocker slot at all), I'm ready to vote Space.  Galz was on the right side of the faust/ash thing (even while I was skeptical of both of them). took pressure from scum for pushing another scum. faust confirmed that Galz did block his N1 kill, so the simplest explanation is that Galz is what they claimed.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: July 15, 2017, 05:03:53 pm »

I'm really sorry guys. I've gotta be honest, I've been able to read what you guys have been saying, but I just haven't had time to go back and really read anything since I posted that I was in the middle of reading, and I'm not sure that I'm going to have much time at all. This week (through the next 2 and a half) I've been having to put in nearly 60 hours a week at work (mostly making calls and in meetings) so no real time to sit and read.

Right now, sort of on Occam's razor on that situation the two of you were just describing, what I felt when reading D1 and D2 before I got super busy, and the fact that O's death confirmed that Galz got slot 11 (could be scum role, but I find it hard to believe not a single scum bid on either the strongman or roleblocker slot at all), I'm ready to vote Space.  Galz was on the right side of the faust/ash thing (even while I was skeptical of both of them). took pressure from scum for pushing another scum. faust confirmed that Galz did block his N1 kill, so the simplest explanation is that Galz is what they claimed.

Would you have more time if we asked Robz for an extension? I'm still working my own way through the days and haven't really felt out which of you I think is scum - more time for me wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean, I guess it doesn't matter THAT much to me if you vote Space (not like they'll self-hammer) since one of you must be scum - but I don't want you to feel like you're voting because you're holding us back (I know you aren't for me, and don't think you are for Space).

Mafia Record:

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: July 15, 2017, 05:19:54 pm »

Would you have more time if we asked Robz for an extension? I'm still working my own way through the days and haven't really felt out which of you I think is scum - more time for me wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean, I guess it doesn't matter THAT much to me if you vote Space (not like they'll self-hammer) since one of you must be scum - but I don't want you to feel like you're voting because you're holding us back (I know you aren't for me, and don't think you are for Space).

I'm going to be equally busy until August 1, so I don't think an extension would really help a ton.  If I'm able to steal some time at night before bed or first thing in the morning, I'll do my best, but I just won't have the big chunks of time to read pages and pages.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: July 15, 2017, 06:49:37 pm »

Would you have more time if we asked Robz for an extension? I'm still working my own way through the days and haven't really felt out which of you I think is scum - more time for me wouldn't be a bad thing.

This goes for me as well. I'll still try to carve out enough time tomorrow that I can at least finish off the various notes I've got half-thought-out in a text buffer, but it would be good to know we've had time to puzzle it out as best we can. I don't see why a bit more of an extension wouldn't be possible... suspect it's too late in the game to sub out if you really can't commit to finishing things, so just extending the day seems like a good solution.

(I'll be meeting up with a whole bunch of mostly-European f.ds mafia players (including faust, Calamitas, LaLight and gkrieg from this game) in the second week of August, though, so it would be nice if it's all over by then!)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: July 15, 2017, 10:08:49 pm »

So here's D2... that was way too much reading:

First vote of the day is #1507.

#1529 Galz says he'd like more thoughts from LL now that JR has been confirmed as town. Galz then disappears for more than 150 posts, and I don't think LL ever responded. I feel like he'd have been more likely to respond if it was some kind of careful partner interaction. (LL had no posts between #1384 and #1582, though).

#1583 LL votes for me. That's the first scum vote of the D2. (Neither Galz nor Dylan had voted yet).

#1613 Me pointing out my reasoning for thinking Calamitas was unlikely to be a PR.

#1694 Galz's second post of D2.

#1751 Galz starts a catch-up where he's trying to analyse the whole JR wagon from D1, and all the people voting on it.

#1752 Hints at having reason to believe that faust is town.

#1755 Galz votes Dylan, saying that Dylan is his first scumread and putting forward a reasonable case. He stays there for a while.

#1765 Dylan votes for me, joining my wagon in 4th place behind LL, O and Eevee. He gives no justification of his own for the vote. This is his first post since #1065 in D1.

#1765 Galz continues his work-up of everyone on the JR wagon with a big analysis of Eevee. He points to things he doesn't like, but it doesn't appear to be enough to draw his vote away from Dylan.

#1773 Iguana votes Galz. The post itself doesn't give me a partnerish bussing vibe, but I'm not sure I trust my ability to see those clearly at this point in the game (or most other points in any other game, really!).

#1781 Galz's response to Iguana's accusations. He mentions that he'd asked questions of LL and JR, but doesn't seem to have noticed that LL didn't respond to his D2 questions.

#1790 Iguana to/about Galz: "I fully admit that your rebuttal appears stronger than my case." That kind of feels like something a bussed scum might like to have us believe.

#1841 faust says he as a note in his QT saying that Dylan is town. I think I asked him about that already at some later-stage point in the game, and it didn't give me confidence that Dylan deserved many townpoints for it.

#1844 ash's advice to Iguana on how to read Galz. Either wifommy as anything or just scum!ash enjoying holding forth on a safe topic that sounds useful to the game.

#1856 Dylan pushing for more suspicion on faust. This reads as kind of scummy to me now that I know where faust was coming from.

#1868 Another installment of ash's advice on reading Galz and saying how "slimy" he can look. I could very easily believe this to be a three-way scum ploy between iguana, ash and Galz.

#1891 Dylan suggests that a town inventor could help with mcmc's Hammer-Hero-Hider unkillable-ICs plan. That seems like quite a helpful suggestion to make as a scum, if it really had been a viable option. So did he know ahead of that post that he was suggesting a dud idea?

#1900 Dylan calls LL scum for his negative reaction to TWM's hider claim.

#1919/#1921 Dylan still proposing the inventor plan. Though now he also seems to be probing for info about the random slots a little bit with it.

#1922 Galz resurfaces after another long absence (previous post was #1794}. Seems relatively positive about the mcmc-TWM combo.

#1977/1979 Andrew and mcmc get suspicious of Dylan. mcmc points out that he hasn't been putting out reads.

#1992 mcmc realises that the inventor's QT can only go between the inventor themself and another player. Blames O rather than Dylan for some reason.

#2054 Dylan moves to sudgy. The first part of his case says "Sudgy seems to mostly not like Calamitas's posts here, but ends with a vote on TWM instead." which would sound reasonable except for the part where Calamitas has already flipped scum, so you can't really scumread sudgy for not voting for Calamitas at that point. The second part of the case is pointing out that sudgy seemed more scared than necessary of a scum!HH. Not really the greatest way to start a game-long tunnel on sudgy. He admits a few posts later that he hadn't realised the thing he was quoting from sudgy came from D2 rather than D1. He does keep voting for sudgy till #2303, though!

#2119 Galz softclaims that he has a role, and also says that he can't continue to play at the level he was given that the game appears to be solved by the HH-Hider combo.

#2295 Dylan wagon peaks at Galz, Jake and Andrew. LL keeps voting for Andrew; neither ash nor iguana push the Dylan wagon as an Andrew alternative.

#2303 Dylan very briefly votes Andrew (8th on wagon), then unvotes at #2305 because Awaclus pointed out that only he and TWM were supposed to be putting people to L-1, as per the HH plan.

#2337 Dylan doing a "misunderstood town" post. I believe he could pull this off quite readily as scum too, though.

#2359 Dylan votes sudgy again, using faust's "people we should lynch" list as a justification, even though the main point of faust's list seems to have been to list Cuzz three times for emphasis, not to drive votes towards the non-Cuzz names on the list.

#2422 Dylan joins the Cuzz wagon in 4th place, saying he's "evening up" the Cuzz and Andrew wagons for "important people" to choose.

#2454-2477 Dylan is 4th place on an 8-person wagon, with the only known scum being 7th. Galz is off-wagon (voting Dylan). This looks really scummy for Dylan, but so much so that subtly pushing a sudgy wagon might be seen as a way to frame him if Galz is being really clever about it. Or Dylan's just scum. I've already complained about the sky-high wifom levels :-P

#2557 Galz helps coordinate with mcmc to help him get the hammer hero. Looks townie, but is also contributing to a town lynch, so not that spectacular.

#2558 Lynch of D2:
Cuzz (5): faust, sudgy, Dylan, Andrew, Space
Andrew (10): LL, Eevee, O, PPS, Jake, iguana, Jimmmmm, Cuzz, Galz, mcmc
Not Voting (4): ash, TWM, e, RR

Again, no strong conclusions to draw right now, but at least this stuff is more fresh in my head. I think I feel like Dylan is marginally more scummy on balance, but that may just be that he's been more active in the later bits of D2 that I've read more recently. Galz was less negative about the game being "broken" than I'd remembered; I feel like he was characterized by others as being more negative about it than he was. Dylan's tunnel on sudgy is based on a much flimsier case than I'd remembered.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: July 16, 2017, 10:57:05 am »

Vote Count 9.2

Not Voting (3): SpaceAnemone, Galzria, Dylan32

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Day 9 ends Monday, July 17, at 11:00 AM Forum Time. That's in 24 hours.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: July 16, 2017, 04:57:05 pm »

Here's D3... it's really long, even in my abstracted version, so I'll stick it in a code box.

The main take-homes are:
1) Galz's position as the only not-conf!town on the e wagon looks a little less bad to be now than previously, when I read closely around how the build-up formed, since there was a scum (LL) around there earlier. Also, with Ash lurking to slink out of having to engage with people noticing how scummy he was, there were fewer scums available to be on the e wagon than it looks like there should have been.
2) Dylan makes noise to sound willing to participate in towny stuff, but notably has his vote on sudgy and his poorly-justified wagon for most of the day.
3) Galz's reads on ash, and proposed narratives for what happened in the night seem a bit jumpy. I intend to come back to this because I think the events of N2 and the claims of D3 and how it all actually played out are going to be the key to helping me make up my mind.
4) I did a lot of high-utility town work proposing the claiming exercise and making sure it got seen through to completion. We outed two scums, and als provided a load of evidence that I went on to use to push the case on LL that took him out too. I thought I was on fire this day, and I found it so funny that at the end of it all mcmc still claimed to have a scumread on me. If whichever of you is town needs a reminder of why dropping a vote on me now is a ridiculous idea, D3 is the start of my defence :-)

Code: [Select]
#2594 Day begins.

#2612 Galz summarises the deaths and says "I may have something I want to discuss on this topic." His options for the two deaths N1 and N2 are:
    a) No Vig - SK + Mafia kills both night
    b) Vig hasn't shot - SK + Mafia kills both night
    c) Vig has shot, some kill each night has been prevented.

N1 faust claimed to have shot at sudgy (#2923), but was blocked by Galz.
N1 e appears to have killed Calamitas.
N1 scum appear to have killed gkrieg.
N2 faust claimed he'd vigged Cuzz.
N2 Eevee was killed by either SK or mafia.

#2621/#2625 I start pushing the benefits of having a conf!IC in Eevee's partner to run a claiming exercise, since D3 seems the optimal time to do so. This first push is mostly just ignored.

#2640 Dylan asks RR why e and Iguana can't both be scum (since RR said he thinks "one of" them is).

#2644 Dylan complains about the "I wouldn't do that as scum" line of argument/defence.

#2649 Galz argues against the other Mason coming out to run a claiming exercise. He says that scum want to know who's town and who isn't (to find the SK I guess?). He doesn't directly talk about the claiming exercise, but he is responding to O, who'd posted the same point I'd made about Eevee's partner being IC, though without the follow-up on how that's beneficial for a claiming exercise. Which is unfortunate, because he bolded it and people seemed to notice it more when he said it! Also, he'd been pushing a claiming exercise earlier in the game, but didn't seem to be doing so at that point. Anyway, it almost seems here like Galz would come out against the claiming exercise, but isn't saying so explicitly.

#2669 Galz makes his JK claim, also saying he had draft order 20 and got it from slot 11. It seems unavoidable that he JKd (or RBd?) faust N1. Convenient/unfortunate that he claims to have JKd ash N2.

#2677 O makes a good point about the presence/absence of a strongman, especially now we know ash was just a goon. So for Galz to be town, we need to explain why scum-goon!ash was making the kill rather than scum-strongman!Dylan. Though I guess the cleanest answer there is that if Galz is town, then the reason he wasn't able to JK someone to protect from the kill was that the remaining scum is an RB or a JOAT, rather than a strongman.

#2678 faust claims 2-shot vig and votes Galz. His case is
   a) he claims to have blocked the two players that are most likely to have strong PRs.
   b) him thinking I am the vig based on very circumstantial evidence shows he is actively looking for a vig. Which is the kind of thing mafia would do if they don't have that role in their team.
   c) he basically outed both of us as PRs on D2 with no benefit to town. The only thing he could hope to get with that move is my trust, and that is something that scum wants much much more than town.
   d) the jailkeep mcmc plan is obviously awful due to Strongman/Rolebocker (both of which exist separately AND as part of a JOAT).

#2682 Galz asks faust whether he shot one of the people who died N2, but only [i]after[/i] stating he wants to make a conditional vote on ash, as if he's not considering reasons for the missing kill other than that he blocked ash from making the faction kill (like mafia targeting the same person a the SK, or the SK having targeted ash).

#2692 LL followed faust onto Galz, but then unvoted again at #2728 after a discussion about how he doesn't believe in the suboptimal play of Galz. He stays as "not voting" until the sudden dive onto the Jimmmmm wagon happens.

#2751 Me trying to push a claiming exercise with TWM, since my earlier attempt wasn't picked up by anyone. While TWM responds that he wouldn't be happy running the claim, my overall proposal does pick up some more support this time round.

#2773/#2774 More work from me trying to find a way to get the claiming exercise off the ground in spite of predictable scum opposition from e.

#2794 Galz is 3rd onto the ash wagon, after a post in which he outlines a lot of reasons why he believes faust to be town (mostly since coming out with the D2 opening in which he hints at knowledge of night actions wouldn't have been sensible as scum).

#2832 Iguana reluctantly(?) supports the massclaim, but suggests an alteration that might slow it down and/or offer scum places to hide if they know where the VTs are and what they'd bid.

#2836 I put forward the idea we eventually run with, which is to claim draft order and VT/non-VT in the first round, and then slot and role in the second, which avoids the loophole where scum get fake slots to bid too easily.

#2847 Awaclus posts his claiming order. It's missing faust, Galz, TWM and mcmc, and has O at the end because he was sure O was scum. Unfortunately, ash, iguana and LL are all low on the list ordering.

#2913/#2914 More of me trying to push through the claims and not let them stall or be slowed down by scum or by foot-dragging townies. I think making the claiming exercise run to completion and root out at least two or three scums (ash and e, plus also I pushed through the LL lynch using my suspicion over his claim as big part of the case) is the towniest thing I've achieved, and if the rest of you still think I look scummy, then maybe you should re-read that part of the game. (See also #2971/#2972,#3026,#3048,#3134,#3135,#3178...).

#2915 Dylan's case on sudgy, following on from faust's recent sudgy vote at #2911. It's still weak, and Dylan takes sudgy's claiming-exercise info into account, but then doesn't appear interested in anything else the overall exercise may bring up. He leaves his vote on sudgy for the rest of D3.

#3085 Galz unvotes in light of the e/RR situation. He jumps immediately to the option that one of the two of them shot at ash, instead of any of the options in which ash is still scum. I don't actually see any evidence at this point for ash not being scum -- he's getting scummier and scummier with his "I know some things and might share if you stop the massclaim" nonsense. I actually don't like this post from Galz in retrospect.

#3096 Dylan puts down a "preliminary vote" on e, saying he doesn't want to run e's wagon up too much before the claiming is done. That seems quite towny, but otoh, not ending the day too quickly was something I was quite vocal about earlier, so he could just have been parroting that in the hope of townpoints.

#3119 Galz joins the e wagon in 6th place, citing an impending absence as a reason for getting a vote down. LL is already on-wagon. A couple of posts later, he points out that he realised he was off by a day (i.e. it was a Thursday and not a Friday already), but notably doesn't unvote in the meantime.

#3120 Dylan is willing to push e to L-2, but asks about coordination to give mcmc the hammer.

#3176 e wagon briefly peaks at 7 when e self-votes. He then votes ash in the very next post.

#3212 Dylan defending ash. Given how scummy I was finding ash at that point, I feel surprised at how confidently he says that he thinks ash is just being dramatic about his claim so that people pay attention because scum doesn't want that...

#3241 This is Dylan's last post of the day; the hammer was about 17 hours later.

#3295 LL moves to bus ash, after e claims to be the Survivor rather than the SK, and says that RR is obv!town. That leaved Galz and 4 known townies on the e wagon. I guess that's marginally less improbable than a wagon growing up to that size without a scum driving it, though (otherwise Galz being the only possible-scum on-wagon looks really suspicious).

#3319 Galz is the only not-conf-town in the seven-person wagon on e. That seems way too tempting a wagon for scum to be on, given that the alternative is the ash wagon.

#3321 LL joins the e wagon. I think he would have joined earlier if there hadn't already been a scum on-wagon, though there was the issue of having to play along with the coordination with mcmc.

#3322 e self-hammers, meaning no HH powers for mcmc.
ash (3): O, faust, Jake
sudgy (1): Dylan
e (9): RR, PPS, Galz, sudgy, TWM, Space, Jimmmmm, LL, e
Not Voting (4): Awaclus, iguana, ash, mcmc

#3341 Mcmc still reads me as "very scummy" -- I found this so funny I made a note of it in my QT. At least he covers himself by saying that I always feel scummy to him. I thought that game day was a great example of me being super-townie and useful :-P

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: July 16, 2017, 07:12:34 pm »

Let's assume Galz is scum and see how the whole known game state stuff plays out.

Where did his PR come from? It needs to have been slot 11, because of O's claim. He must be either the JK, RB or JOAT, because he managed to block faust N1. It's entirely possible that he was placed exactly where he said he was. It seems unlikely that he was at draft position 2 and still bid for slot 11, but it's not impossible. Anyway, his role is such that he probably didn't need a fake-claim.

What happened N2 to cause the "missing kill"?
   a) Scum didn't shoot, and SK shot Eevee.
   b) SK didn't shoot, and scum shot Eevee.
   c) SK shot ash, who was JKd by Galz for protection. Another scum used the faction kill to take out Eevee.
-- Options a and b seem low-probability because no-kill is very rare for N2 of a game. That goes especially for option a, since scum had a lot of people to pick from when it came to performing the NK. Option c actually seems middlingly likely: ash had given himself away a bit with his attitude towards the HH-hider "unkillable" duo, so for an SK looking to thin out the scum pool, he'd be a good target.

What about all the draft order stuff? If Galz was at draft position 2, then slot 11 is a curious one to pick, but the narrative works out fine even if he got his PR from the draft place he claimed. LL being the top-placed scum and opting for Godfatherer doesn't seem so likely, but ash etc could have changed numbers around. This reasoning isn't relevant for distinguishing scum!Galz from scum!Dylan, though.

What looks most "off" in this scenario?
   *) Experienced players like O, who know Galz, didn't think he was scum in the end.
   *) Galz was voting LL in D1; if he was one of the scum-bussing party (LL and Iguana voted ash a lot D1) then this is a bit oddly asymmetrical.
   *) The Cuzz wagon around #2454 is really oddly town-driven, with only one scum in eight voters.

What supports this scenario well?
   *) The JR wagon at its conclusion looks more "normal", with two spaced-out scums on it, rather than having three scums as the scum!Dylan scenario would require.
   *) The e lynch wagon looks right, in that it has two scum on it rather than only LL.

Who was he voting for at the end of each day?
D1 LL -- scum, but not the lynch.
D2 Andrew -- town lynch
D3 e -- SK lynch
D4 Nobody
D5 Nobody
D6 sudgy -- town, but the lynch was scum!LL
D7 RR -- town lynch
D8 sudgy -- town lynch

Not a stellar voting history; it's worse than Dylan's, since Galz has only been on one non-town lynch. On the plus side, he's only helped lynch three townies.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:28 pm »

Okay, now let's assume Dylan is scum.

He has to be a Roleblocker, a JOAT or a Strongman, because he was able to kill Awaclus through Galz's jailkeeping on N7.

Where did his PR come from? Presumably he bid for it in its native slot, since none of those appeared to have been taken in the claiming exercise. He seems unlikely to have won #2, though it's not beyond the realms of possibility. More likely he had a lower draft position, around the one he'd claimed.

What about the slot claim? Scum!Dylan wasn't perfectly safe in claiming slot 13, because if e wasn't lying about the contents of slot 13 (and I think he's much more likely to have been truthful there), then the mafia knew that the SK had the slot because that's the only way the "convert SK to Survivor" role would have been there. Given how much Dylan insisted that sudgy claiming slot 6 was "safe" because sudgy would already have known that someone had the slot, I wonder whether he just assumed slot 13 was "safe" for the same slightly misguided reason? He was really adamant about his logic on sudgy several times, iirc.

What happened N2 to cause the "missing kill"?
   a) Scum didn't shoot, and SK shot Eevee.
   b) SK didn't shoot, and scum shot Eevee.
   c) SK shot ash, who was JKd by town!Galz. Another scum used the faction kill to take out Eevee.
   d) scum!ash was trying to use the faction kill but was blocked by town!Galz. The SK took out Eevee.

-- I feel that the mass of probability is approximately the same as for scum!Galz, because while there are four possibilities rather than three, the chance of "c" seems a bit lower, because Galz's motivation to JK ash isn't as high. Also, option "d" seems unlikely, since ash would have known he'd made a target of himself and was a bad choice for shooting, and also, why not get Dylan to perform the kill? Though actually, maybe this just indicates that Dylan is more likely to be a JOAT or RB than a Strongman: i.e. he's something that would take up his night action to do, rather than a thing that's applied to the kill whenever he's the one who performs it.

What looks most off in this scenario?
   *) The wagon on JR day 1 would have been really heavily scum-driven at the end, with three of them on there even at a point where there were only five voters. (This is after it had reached 8, dwindled, and was beginning to grow again).
   *) He bussed LL in the penultimate wagon position, citing my LL case as his reason.

What supports this scenario well?
   *) I've been gut-reading Dylan as scum since back before we lynched LL. He's good, and he'd absolutely change up his still-developing scum-meta for this game. A lot of the things he says can be read in a really wifommy way. (Like bussing being particularly strong for scum on on D1/D2 when he didn't bus at all).
   *) The JR wagon around #1015 looks as it should, with carefully-spaced scums on its tail.
   *) His weak and persistent tunnel on sudgy was the perfect cover for not doing more work on actual scum-lynching/scum-hunting.
   *) The D2 Cuzz wagon around #2482 looks as it should, with two carefully-spaced scums.

What's maybe-odd-but-ultimately-explainable?
   *) Dylan bussed Iguana D5, but both LL and Iguana were already voting for me, and when I flipped, so they needed an off-wagon scum, and that whole way was really just about me vs Iguana, so there wasn't anywhere else to go. Scum also wanted to keep the day short because I'd offered town-useful wagon printouts, and was making some for faust only I didn't have time to complete it before the very short twilight period was over.
   *) The e wagon has fewer mafia on than I would have expected. Maybe they just figured that having worked out who it was, they could let town do the hard work of actually voting, to avoid being on actual wagons?

Who was he voting for at the end of each day?
D1 JR -- town lynch
D2 Cuzz -- town, but not the lynch
D3 sudgy -- town, but not the lynch
D4 Nobody
D5 Iguana -- scum lynch
D6 LL -- scum lynch
D7 sudgy -- town lynch
D8 sudgy -- town lynch

-- that's two non-town lynches Dylan has been on. Better than Galz's record, but still not very good. (I have been on every single correct lynch (4), and only two town lynches).

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4395 on: July 16, 2017, 07:24:28 pm »

Just under 15 hours till the deadline now. I'm about to sleep, and I'd like to wake up to some content/comments from you two please!

I'm leaning towards voting Dylan, but I'm still open to strong cases on Galz, especially if they add nicely into my framework.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: July 16, 2017, 07:33:45 pm »

I'm at work and social outing for the next 5 1/2 hours, and then it's 10:00pm my time. I have tomorrow off so I suppose I can sacrifice some sleep for this tonight. :)

Space, I maintain my position for both Ash and Iguana go counter to the actual vote history. For Ash, O and I were both ready to vote and were waiting to extend the day at your request for more analysis. For Iguana both you and he were at L-2, and after days of pressing you both I chose to cast the L-1 vote on him. In the process of typing my post Awaclus beat me to the punch and again not wanting to end the day early I abstained (But placed a timeline based intent to hammer) - in both cases Ash and Iguana self hammered so I never "officially" got to vote them.

If you think we're all scum together then they did me no favors by preventing me from being on their wagons.

Mafia Record:

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: July 16, 2017, 08:07:26 pm »

Well, I remember Galz being willing to be on wagon, so at least that isn't a lie.  Could it be that Space was just banking on bussing all 3 lynched partners + sk giving so much town cred to steal the win? Space did pivot off of sudgy (who almost everyone expressed a willingness to lynch at the time AND was the other half of an false dichotomy that O helped set up) onto RR at the deadline.

I'm still quite torn. I thought I'd drop some useful stuff in-thread while I deliberate. Re-reading is hard and long :-(

Voting history for Dylan
Day 1: Jake (#292), TWM (#436), JR (#883)
Day 2: Space (#1765), sudgy (#2054), Andrew (#2303), Not Voting (#2305), sudgy (#2359), Cuzz (#2422)
Day 3: sudgy (#2915)
Day 4: No votes
Day 5: iguana (#3747)
Day 6: sudgy (#3793), LL (#3996)
Day 7: sudgy (#4050), Not Voting (#4057), Galz (#4064), sudgy (#4102)

Voting history for sudgy
Day 1: TWM (#508), JR (#979), TWM (#1055), JR (#1186)
Day 2: TWM (#1584), Not Voting (#1950), Andrew (#2287), Cuzz (#2405)
Day 3: ash (#2795), e (#3244)
Day 4: ash (#3441)
Day 5: Space (#3765)
Day 6: faust (#3877)
Day 7: Dylan (#4069)

Voting history for RR
Day 1: mcmc (#1298)
Day 2: Andrew (#2478), Not Voting (#2486), Andrew (#2522), Not Voting (#2528)
Day 3: iguana (#2637), Jimmmmm (#2894), Not Voting (#2939), e (#3005)
Day 5: iguana (#3740)
Day 6: faust (#3921), Not Voting (#3969), LL (#3985)
Day 7: O (#4059), Dylan (#4107)

Voting history for O
Day 1: Not Voting (#260), RR (#358), Awaclus (#678), LL (#1221), Not Voting (#1256), Awaclus (#1345)
Day 2: faust (#1539), Space (#1600), faust (#1931), ash (#2151), Andrew (#2286), faust (#2445), Andrew (#2477), Not Voting (#2567)
Day 3: faust (#2664), Not Voting (#2668), ash (#2721)
Day 4: ash (#3412), Not Voting (#3473)
Day 5: Space (#3612), faust (#3684), Space (#3691)
Day 6: Space (#3861), faust (#3966), LL (#4020)
Day 7: sudgy (#4099), Dylan (#4117)

Voting history for Galz
Day 1: JR (#571), Not Voting (#1140), LL (#1207)
Day 2: Dylan (#1755), Andrew (#2557), Not Voting (#2568)
Day 3: ash (#2794), Not Voting (#3085), e (#3119)
Day 4: Not Voting (#3555)
Day 5: No votes
Day 6: sudgy (#3783)
Day 7: sudgy (#4091)

Voting history for Space
Day 1: LL (#144), mcmc (#974), JR (#1382)
Day 2: Cuzz (#2432)
Day 3: e (#3315)
Day 4: iguana (#3475), ash (#3549)
Day 5: iguana (#3617)
Day 6: LL (#3860)
Day 7: No votes

Voting history for Awaclus
Day 1: e (#461), O (#698)
Day 2: O (#1545)
Day 3: No votes
Day 5: O (#3682), iguana (#3768)
Day 6: sudgy (#3870)
Day 7: O (#4065)

If you'll notice, Space far and away has the highest scum!votes per votes ratio out of anyone, as in, they are the only person (that was listed) that voted for scum more than they voted for town, and everyone other than Space and Galz (and myself from neutral viewpoint) on that list is conf!town.  Galz just didn't vote much at all this game it seems, which is interesting too, but not really scummy.

I'm just trying to decide if town (and a claimed VT at that) would be as likely to maintain that high of a precision with their votes with the limited info that they have as opposed to scum knowing who all the scum are and using it for town cred.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: July 16, 2017, 10:11:06 pm »

Out with friends for a bit. Please note that we MUST lynch. No lynch is a scum win. So I will likely be voting before bed tonight.

Mafia Record:

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: July 17, 2017, 01:41:57 am »

Ok. So I think Space is more likely scum than Galz. I guess what it boils down to, is that I would rather lose to a perfect fake claim that whose night actions were verified by a town tracker than to the VT that has looked scummy the last 2 days and has been too perfect to actually be town in voting.

Vote: SpaceAnemone
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 181  All

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 17 queries.