Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 181  All

Author Topic: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER  (Read 423555 times)

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- Night 0; Bidding Phase; PM for Spec QT
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2017, 10:50:52 am »

Also vote: galzria because I can!

Probably doesn't need to be said but just in case people are confused alerting people to your draft position is dangerous because scum wants to take out people high in the draft.

Ppe 1: well galz is clearly scum.

"Helpful" information that doesn't actually help anything.

Vote: mcmc

because non-RVS votes are always better than RVS votes

This was my reasoning as well. My mcmc vote was only like 53% RVS.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 1
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:41 am »

We already have a perfectly good wagon going on someone who's most likely unimportant.

Clearly you're diverting the wagon from your scumbuddy.

Diversion techniques are my specialty.  I use them most effectively to create TvT battles that get both of us lynched.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2017, 10:52:01 am »

Probably doesn't need to be said but just in case people are confused alerting people to your draft position is dangerous because scum wants to take out people high in the draft.

You are so helpful! Thank you! vote: mcmc

Hey, a real live wagon!

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2017, 10:52:20 am »

The mcmc wagon is BS, he totally does this.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2017, 10:52:53 am »

"Helpful" information that doesn't actually help anything.

Vote: mcmc

because non-RVS votes are always better than RVS votes

This was my reasoning as well. My mcmc vote was only like 53% RVS.

yeah, I missed your post, said what I did, then looked back and realized that two of us independently came up with the same thought.

It is independently verified!  mcmc is scum!
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2017, 10:53:46 am »

Something that maybe is helpful and not 100% obvious, though, is to remember that it only takes 10 to lynch on D1 even with 23 players.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2017, 10:55:46 am »

I'll have you know that I started RVS on this board before it was cool. Actually tho, they tried to lynch me D1 in mafia III for it.

I'm not gonna lie, mutually assured destruction with e looks tempting. But I'm confident that if I laser focus on Galzria that by the time he comes around to post we can both mutually destruct with both the nostalgia and drama that i so crave.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2017, 10:57:52 am »

I'll have you know that I started RVS on this board before it was cool. Actually tho, they tried to lynch me D1 in mafia III for it.

I'm not gonna lie, mutually assured destruction with e looks tempting. But I'm confident that if I laser focus on Galzria that by the time he comes around to post we can both mutually destruct with both the nostalgia and drama that i so crave.

Tunneling someone who hasn't even posted yet is some damn anti-town behavior. Vote: O

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2017, 10:57:57 am »

Something that maybe is helpful and not 100% obvious, though, is to remember that it only takes 10 to lynch on D1 even with 23 players.

More "helpful" information that doesn't help anyone.  You are doing a good job working on not getting your name crossed out on my all too early D1 Voltaire-style PoE list.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2017, 10:58:27 am »

Also is e used? or is it just 2.17 or something

Also also: Sudgy is pretty clearly town, I don't think someone with a Dango avatar could possibly be mafia.

Also also also: I can absolutely confirm that Cuzz has had that mediocre-fractal avatar for at least 5 years.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2017, 10:59:08 am »

Also is e used? or is it just 2.17 or something

Also also: Sudgy is pretty clearly town, I don't think someone with a Dango avatar could possibly be mafia.

Also also also: I can absolutely confirm that Cuzz has had that mediocre-fractal avatar for at least 5 years.

you can use e or 2.7 and I will recognize it

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2017, 10:59:45 am »

Gettin' the vibes from e. The scummy ones.

Vote: e
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2017, 11:00:31 am »

Vote: O Vote: O Vote: O

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2017, 11:00:40 am »

How we doing everybody? It is nice to be back, isn't it?
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2017, 11:01:56 am »

I like O
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2017, 11:02:03 am »

More "helpful" information that doesn't help anyone.  You are doing a good job working on not getting your name crossed out on my all too early D1 Voltaire-style PoE list.

Are you saying this was also obvious to everyone? Or do you really think it's not helpful for everyone to recall that lynching is not by simple majority today?

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2017, 11:02:36 am »

Tunneling someone who hasn't even posted yet is some damn anti-town behavior. Vote: O

it's certainly anti-town in that, like almost every other post so far, it does little to find who's mafia.

It's certainly not anti-town in implicating that I'm mafia. I very clearly want my nostalgia fix and Galz will be the first one to tell you that this fake-tunnel was entirely expected.

I'd like to clarify that I was only calling the mandelbrot a mediocre fractral, not your avatar mediocre. A mediocre fractal still makes a pretty decent avatar.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2017, 11:02:47 am »

Sorry to disappoint you, but yeah, this was obvious.. We even talked about it pre-game
Are you saying this was also obvious to everyone? Or do you really think it's not helpful for everyone to recall that lynching is not by simple majority today?

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2017, 11:02:56 am »

Innocent Child? We don't appear to have one? How worried should we be about mafia with a 2-shot vig?
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2017, 11:03:16 am »

quote fail

Sorry to disappoint you, but yeah, this was obvious.. We even talked about it pre-game

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2017, 11:04:12 am »

I like O

same tbh

this banter is all for the subpurpose of getting my posting volume up so i can secretly scummily lurk for the next few days and have a nice and inflated postcount.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2017, 11:04:21 am »

it's certainly anti-town in that, like almost every other post so far, it does little to find who's mafia.

It's certainly not anti-town in implicating that I'm mafia. I very clearly want my nostalgia fix and Galz will be the first one to tell you that this fake-tunnel was entirely expected.

I'd like to clarify that I was only calling the mandelbrot a mediocre fractral, not your avatar mediocre. A mediocre fractal still makes a pretty decent avatar.

Vote: O

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2017, 11:04:42 am »

i can accept that

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2017, 11:05:12 am »

I am saying that it was (or at least should have been) obvious to everyone that today's lynch was not simple majority because it was specifically mentioned in the pre-game talk.  That being said, anyone who would have been caught off guard by it could have got some town points for not reading the setup.  But alas, no such credit can be given now.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2017, 11:05:30 am »

I like O

same tbh

this banter is all for the subpurpose of getting my posting volume up so i can secretly scummily lurk for the next few days and have a nice and inflated postcount.

No one makes postcounts these days

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 181  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 14 queries.