Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141214 times)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

Unofficial Vote Count

Jake (3): SA, silverspawn, LaLight
LaLight (3): Fargo, J Reggie, Haddock
Haddock (1): Calamitas
PPS (1): schadd
RR (1): PPS

Not Voting (4): Jake, McG, Robz, RR

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM FT on Thursday, October 20th. (Or so said the mod last time he posted a vote count).
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

Also, in reading back through things, schadd and Calamitas look way too similar, to the extent that I think I'm sometimes reading one as they other. The problem is that I'm a very visual person, and they need pictures.

For C'lamitas, I propose this: https://66.media.tumblr.com/avatar_1b52df9f2fa3_128.png

And for schadd, I propose this: https://thewalrus.ca/assets/img/OwningOurPrivilege-600x450.jpg which I accept makes little sense, but it's kind of a shed, and the domain name amused me for reasons.

Anyway, schadd and Calamitas, please stop being the same person :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

i really like this
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

i might have to crop it though, later
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

oh my golly my gosh this is like my new favorite picture

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Here we go:

Roadrunner7671 I'm not lynching RR D1 again unless he scumslips hard or something.
silverspawn not much useful content. A good D1 lynch.
LaLight something made me think he was scum. I think he feels a lot like he did in ghibli.
schadd hard to read as always. Maybe more likely to be scum, but I don't have any completed games with him where I was town.
pingpongsam more likely town because of his stunt, but he hasn't had to "prove his commitment" yet.
JaketheBaseballGod22 weird and hard to read. Another good reason not to lynch newbies D1 besides not getting the hang of things is because one has no idea how to read them
Fargo if it was every right to lynch an IC it would be Fargo. But I won't go that far (see what I did there?)
mail-mi the mod. Wouldn't lynch.
Calamitas can't find anything of note from him. Would lynch.
SpaceAnenome scary as scum. Would lynch if the opportunity presented itself. Although maybe they'll follow my pattern and be extremely good in their first scum game and fall apart after that.
J Reggie IC. Wouldn't lynch.
Robz888 nearly nothing useful, which is a shame. I was looking forward to playing with Robz.
Haddock a good player. He out-towned me after being conf!scum. Would Lynch.
McGarnacle nothing of note. Seems different from NM so quite possibly scum. He's flying under the radar more. But then again he did nearly get lynched D1 there so he has a reason to try something different. Not sure.

A lot of would lynches, but at least this tells me something.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

Here we go:

Roadrunner7671 I'm not lynching RR D1 again unless he scumslips hard or something.
silverspawn not much useful content. A good D1 lynch.
LaLight something made me think he was scum. I think he feels a lot like he did in ghibli.
schadd hard to read as always. Maybe more likely to be scum, but I don't have any completed games with him where I was town.
pingpongsam more likely town because of his stunt, but he hasn't had to "prove his commitment" yet.
JaketheBaseballGod22 weird and hard to read. Another good reason not to lynch newbies D1 besides not getting the hang of things is because one has no idea how to read them
Fargo if it was every right to lynch an IC it would be Fargo. But I won't go that far (see what I did there?)
mail-mi the mod. Wouldn't lynch.
Calamitas can't find anything of note from him. Would lynch.
SpaceAnenome scary as scum. Would lynch if the opportunity presented itself. Although maybe they'll follow my pattern and be extremely good in their first scum game and fall apart after that.
J Reggie IC. Wouldn't lynch.
Robz888 nearly nothing useful, which is a shame. I was looking forward to playing with Robz.
Haddock a good player. He out-towned me after being conf!scum. Would Lynch.
McGarnacle nothing of note. Seems different from NM so quite possibly scum. He's flying under the radar more. But then again he did nearly get lynched D1 there so he has a reason to try something different. Not sure.

A lot of would lynches, but at least this tells me something.
Will respond to everything else later, but bolded part:
a) LOL.  That was a hilarious thing.  I still have no idea how I wrangled that.  faust being SK helped.
b) I WANT THAT SCUM MVP!  Totally could have done it in Rewind.  Or in Switch.  You stole it from me in Fruit Ninja by being epic.  Git.  Alas, not to be this game either.   
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

Say what you like about the meltdowns, they do the trick.  #NeverBeenLynchedInANormalGame.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile

"Maybe you have never met humans? They are as bad as you might think, smelly, gross, annoying, often wanting to try and kill you. But they do make great test subjects." - GLaDOS

Vote Count 1.5

Jake (3): SpaceAnemone, silverspawn, LaLight
LaLight (3): Fargo, J Reggie, Haddock
Haddock (1): Calamitas
PPS (1): schadd
RR (1): PPS

Not Voting (4): Jake, McGarnacle, RR, Robz

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM FT on Thursday, October 20th.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

Sad to say this, but the day is over in 6 hours if I'm not mistaken? I'm going to sleep soon, so vote: McGarnacle as the scummiest one I think
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

I will be around to hammer at 9pm whatever y'all decide, i mean unless it's RR or JR. I'll be happy to kick either off (already on RR).
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

of the current votes:
  jake: uff. at the very least, his posts seem, like, scripted. but so much so that i don't think it could actually be coaching or whatever. so, null
  lalight: i'm sort of leaning town on him, now, and at the very least i have a point of comparison for him. so, in the long term, i think i'll be better able to figure him out than the others. i guess you could say that his alignment will come to (la)light
  haddock: i guess i don't see it. and apparently, interesting stuff happens once the wagon forms and there isn't enough time to do that.
  pps: i mean, he's still my highest read. his thing is the only thing that has happened so far that strikes me as definitely beneficial as a scum. but, well, people seem to be content to brush that off as a pps thing (be forewarned) and at the very least we can not believe him if he turns back on a hammer.
  rr: he was not very active in ghibli mafia, and it seems like he'll be hard for me to read regardless. i don't think the difference in activity is alignment-indicative (he was busy, and now he's not afaik) but he's been tunneling jake the whole day in a sort of chummy way which seems like a very easy way to not have to worry about lying or saying anything sketchy or whatever. also, well, lynching him will be pretty revealing of jake's alignment i think.

i think mcgarnacle, robz, and lately ss have been floating under the radar a lot. but, mcgarnacle's situation is a little odd, with the whole switcharoo, and sorta not alignment-indicative (and i would feel weird about lynching for it anyway). still, get in the game. and then the other two, well, i can imagine being tired of D1s after a while. also i think everyone wants them to not die, myself included.

vote: rr

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile

of the current votes:
  jake: uff. at the very least, his posts seem, like, scripted. but so much so that i don't think it could actually be coaching or whatever. so, null
  lalight: i'm sort of leaning town on him, now, and at the very least i have a point of comparison for him. so, in the long term, i think i'll be better able to figure him out than the others. i guess you could say that his alignment will come to (la)light
  haddock: i guess i don't see it. and apparently, interesting stuff happens once the wagon forms and there isn't enough time to do that.
  pps: i mean, he's still my highest read. his thing is the only thing that has happened so far that strikes me as definitely beneficial as a scum. but, well, people seem to be content to brush that off as a pps thing (be forewarned) and at the very least we can not believe him if he turns back on a hammer.
  rr: he was not very active in ghibli mafia, and it seems like he'll be hard for me to read regardless. i don't think the difference in activity is alignment-indicative (he was busy, and now he's not afaik) but he's been tunneling jake the whole day in a sort of chummy way which seems like a very easy way to not have to worry about lying or saying anything sketchy or whatever. also, well, lynching him will be pretty revealing of jake's alignment i think.

i think mcgarnacle, robz, and lately ss have been floating under the radar a lot. but, mcgarnacle's situation is a little odd, with the whole switcharoo, and sorta not alignment-indicative (and i would feel weird about lynching for it anyway). still, get in the game. and then the other two, well, i can imagine being tired of D1s after a while. also i think everyone wants them to not die, myself included.

vote: rr
You forgot me in your analysis
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

Clarification: At first I was 'tunneling' Jake to get him engaged and involved, but then I found his reactions to that scummy. So I kept tunneling him until my confidence sort of waned.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

also note that McG came into the game the moment Scum QT was already closed. it can explain why he is silent

ppe: 1

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile

If we don't reach a majority, we will lose a lynch. Therefore we shouldn't be really picky with our lynch, as scummy as that may sound. I'm willing to go anywhere, but I have a weak preference of Jake over LaLight. So I will vote: Jake . It doesn't make sense to widen the lynchpool more since it is unlikely that we find enough votes to lynch someone that is not in {Jake, LaLight}. So please restrict yourself to that pool, no lynch would be the worst thing to happen.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

If we don't reach a majority, we will lose a lynch. Therefore we shouldn't be really picky with our lynch, as scummy as that may sound. I'm willing to go anywhere, but I have a weak preference of Jake over LaLight. So I will vote: Jake . It doesn't make sense to widen the lynchpool more since it is unlikely that we find enough votes to lynch someone that is not in {Jake, LaLight}. So please restrict yourself to that pool, no lynch would be the worst thing to happen.

wrong pool, man. and not only because of me, but because of D1 pass.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I like D1 passes but I don't live and die by them

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile

Only pool we have due to the current vote count. Everything beyond is unrealistic

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

I don't want to lynch Jake D1 even if he's scum.

Sorry, t's just meta. I want him to be satisfied with the game and live to D2 at least.

ppe:1

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

if the lynchpool is two of us, I agree to be hammered.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

my confidence sort of waned.

I was questioning my vote but now I'm not. To me, you've sealed your fate.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

but the best case is not to lynch out of us. Let's look onto other guys.

ppe: 1

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

my confidence sort of waned.

I was questioning my vote but now I'm not. To me, you've sealed your fate.
I know. My confidence waned. Went away. Bye bye
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.