Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46  All

Author Topic: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Game over)  (Read 109483 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #925 on: November 06, 2016, 05:40:30 pm »

I went 7th again and used Battle Axe on e. It does 50% damage to that person's health.

Night 1 I bid 22.

Scum may very well have a way of knowing the order N1. I have some weapons of similar abilities. Therefore, chairs may have claimed to have gone in EFHW's of Dylan's spot when actually he went a lot earlier.

I decided not to do the IC thing for a few reasons: I wanted to hit e (there was some post where SpaceAnemone said we should focus on killing scum at night instead of doing the IC thing), and it has potentially dangerous side effects. If we lynch scum today I will do it.

We need to lynch chairs therefore.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 06, 2016, 05:55:21 pm »

I decided not to do the IC thing for a few reasons: I wanted to hit e (there was some post where SpaceAnemone said we should focus on killing scum at night instead of doing the IC thing), and it has potentially dangerous side effects. If we lynch scum today I will do it.

So when I flip town you just blame SpaceAnemone for your action? Convenient.

Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 06, 2016, 05:58:02 pm »

I went 5th, collected a weapon crate and then used Battle Axe on schadd.  It hit.

I don't think I like the Reggie wagon very much.  He still just reads like Reggie!Reggie to me.  That said, he's not nearly as towny as Space, so if it really is gonna be me/Space/Reggie/RR then it goes

RR>Reggie>>>>>Space>>>>>>>me
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 06, 2016, 06:01:17 pm »

I am on mobile, can someone else compile the claims? Right now my current HP does not add up with the claims
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: November 06, 2016, 06:03:58 pm »

My health from N1 also doesn't add up with the claimed actions, but we don't know what efhw and Dylan did, so not as worried about that

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: November 06, 2016, 06:11:18 pm »

But also, the whole minigun point to narrow the lynch pool is moot since it only hit one player

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #931 on: November 06, 2016, 06:19:28 pm »

You are seriously asking what town motivation chairs had for using minigun? For real? You used minigun, therefore you are scum.

I justified my use of it. Chairs actively obscured his use of it by making out it was a vig weapon.

But actually, your point is very valid. Chairs would NOT be scum, because he was in the middle of the order on N1.
My thinking before is that he's likely to be 2nd placed out of the four scums, with one scum doing something towny-looking for cover, like giving health.

Since scum share weapons, scum!chairs would not have used minigun, but would have let someone earlier in the order use it.
Unless scum didn't want to spread health round more or something.

Actually, that is the case for you as well. Minigun would have been shared to the top of the list. No way scum!anemone is the one to use it so late in the order
This much is true!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 06, 2016, 06:23:34 pm »

You are seriously asking what town motivation chairs had for using minigun? For real? You used minigun, therefore you are scum.

I justified my use of it. Chairs actively obscured his use of it by making out it was a vig weapon.

But actually, your point is very valid. Chairs would NOT be scum, because he was in the middle of the order on N1.
My thinking before is that he's likely to be 2nd placed out of the four scums, with one scum doing something towny-looking for cover, like giving health.

Since scum share weapons, scum!chairs would not have used minigun, but would have let someone earlier in the order use it.

Actually, that is the case for you as well. Minigun would have been shared to the top of the list. No way scum!anemone is the one to use it so late in the order
This much is true!

This is such a double standard over the use of the minigun

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: November 06, 2016, 06:25:42 pm »

But also, the whole minigun point to narrow the lynch pool is moot since it only hit one player

Someone I'm strongly suspicious is scum claimed only to have hit one player... I believe it hit both Dylan and EFHW, and that it was followed up by the scum faction weapon, and probably something else that causes damage too.

I also think it's possible that Silver is scum and could have used something on his turn to make things extra-effective before the kill shot -- some kind of damage amplifier? I have something that lets me diminish damage, so it seems likely there might be weapons that increase it too. If that's the case, the ordering between that and a damage mirroring device like the minigun would be unimportant as long as both took place before the faction weapon, so it doesn't exonerate people acting earlier than Chairs.

Has anyone seen any other weapons that would be useful for scum to have used before a minigun? What other things could be in the setup that e and I haven't considered yet in this little conversation?
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: November 06, 2016, 06:29:26 pm »

I don't think we need to get into a mass claim of all weapons yet, which is where that last post seems to be leading.

I have another thought about why both efhw and Dylan died, because even with the minigun successful like you think, the amount of damage claimed on N1 dies not add up to enough to kill two players.

I am going to wait on that thought for a bit though

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 06, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »

This much is true!

This is such a double standard over the use of the minigun

Not really. I believe SA's story much more than I believe chairs'.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 06, 2016, 06:33:57 pm »

Also, has everyone claimed?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 06, 2016, 06:35:57 pm »

Only silverspawn and you are left I think.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 06, 2016, 06:37:05 pm »

I don't think we need to get into a mass claim of all weapons yet, which is where that last post seems to be leading.

I agree. I'd considered it as a way of catching scum out in their weapon-sharing, but the fact we get a new weapon each night is a problem for that.

Has anyone else seen a copy of the Investigative Pistol JR claimed to have used N1? I think it might actually be worth having verification on that one if it's out there.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 06, 2016, 06:37:20 pm »

am compiling claims, no one else do it
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 06, 2016, 06:43:19 pm »

Only silverspawn and you are left I think.

I'm here to claim. Been super busy, but this is my last week of work so I should be good after sunday.

I was 8th in the turn order, but I decided to risk collecting a crate anyway. I got one.

Then I shot a Longbow. It has 100% accuracy, but because I collected a crate it went down, and missed. (dang rngs). It does 15 damage to two players, and then the next night opens a Neighborhood for the three of us (me, and the two players I targeted) to chat in. I don't know if the neighborhood will still be created (I'm 95% sure it won't) and I'm gonna ask faust if it will. For now though I won't claim who I shot.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 06, 2016, 06:44:04 pm »

Oh yeah. I knew that.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 06, 2016, 06:54:54 pm »

1st: chairs, homing missiled sa, 35 damage
2nd: schadd, cluster bombed chairs, 30 damage + 15 to adjacents in turn order
3rd: roadrunner, banana bombed an unspecified target, it hit
4nd: e, tried to grenade schadd and missed [serves you right 3:< ]
5st: battle axed schadd [:( !!!] which halves health
6th: ss, has not claimed
7eventh: j regg, battle axed e
8th: mail-mi, used longbow (15 damage, opens a neighborhood) on two yet unspecified targets, missed
9th: spaceanemone, used minigun (copies all actions targeting one person to the others hit) on e, chairs, jr
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: November 06, 2016, 06:55:08 pm »

Why does everyone have such cool weapons besides me?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 06, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »

5st: battle axed schadd [:( !!!] which halves health
8th: mail-mi, used longbow (15 damage, opens a neighborhood) on two yet unspecified targets, missed
9th: spaceanemone, used minigun (copies all actions targeting one person to the others hit) on e, chairs, jr
it was e and schadd.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: November 06, 2016, 06:59:49 pm »

aw crud, that sounds like a nice neighborhood (and also i would have totally died if it hit)

5st: haddock battle axed schadd [ :( !!!] which halves health
8th: mail-mi, used longbow (15 damage, opens a neighborhood) on e and schadd, missed

mail-mi edit + fixed haddock

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 06, 2016, 07:01:01 pm »

aw crud, that sounds like a nice neighborhood (and also i would have totally died if it hit)

Yeah, I am looking back at all the claimed his on you. Cry resilient, but hanging on by a thread

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 06, 2016, 07:01:31 pm »

Yeah, I am looking back at all the claimed his on you. Very resilient, but hanging on by a thread
Autocorrect

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 06, 2016, 07:03:57 pm »

Also, unless silverspawn did something to me, my health just does not add up right now

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 06, 2016, 07:05:18 pm »

@Mail-mi, what was your bid N1?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46  All

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 16 queries.