Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46  All

Author Topic: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Game over)  (Read 109464 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #875 on: November 04, 2016, 09:09:45 pm »

Wait, I don't think chairs claimed which weapon he used. It might be useful for SpaceAnemone to claim how much health they lost.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 04, 2016, 09:28:22 pm »

Chairs should claim how much damage he did then SA should report how much damage they took
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 04, 2016, 09:48:29 pm »

Wait, I don't think chairs claimed which weapon he used.
Exactly, he didn't claim any details about his action! Weapon names and effects are things we should absolutely state as part of our initial claims, like we did in D2 for the N1 actions.

It might be useful for SpaceAnemone to claim how much health they lost.
I doubt that... it seems likely I was targeted by more than one person, and I'd rather keep my delta-health to myself till I can use it to verify what other people claim.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: November 04, 2016, 09:49:55 pm »

Chairs should claim how much damage he did then SA should report how much damage they took
Chairs should name his weapon and say how much damage it did because that's part of claiming in the first place.

I'll be more willing to discuss my health and whether or not it corroborates the claims at the end of the full claiming cycle.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 04, 2016, 09:52:07 pm »

i would maybe ask that you claim whenever you're here. trying to do it around some sort of order is like impossible because it seems as though we are not collectively very confident about alignment
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 04, 2016, 09:59:05 pm »

Chairs should name his weapon and say how much damage it did because that's part of claiming in the first place.
Agreed. Chairs?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 04, 2016, 11:26:00 pm »

Having space claim his health to try to trap chairs with his claim is not so good I think.

Chairs does need to claim more. I also would like it off he recapped his N1 because that claim rambled out over several posts, it would be nice if it were all together

I do think that we should just continue on with claiming
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 04, 2016, 11:26:45 pm »

*lose. I meant as in avoid mod punishment

Yeah. Why don't people just post more in general and have more conversation and we don't have to worry about that at all
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 04, 2016, 11:59:06 pm »

I'm here to claim. Been super busy, but this is my last week of work so I should be good after sunday.

I was 8th in the turn order, but I decided to risk collecting a crate anyway. I got one.

Then I shot a Longbow. It has 100% accuracy, but because I collected a crate it went down, and missed. (dang rngs). It does 15 damage to two players, and then the next night opens a Neighborhood for the three of us (me, and the two players I targeted) to chat in. I don't know if the neighborhood will still be created (I'm 95% sure it won't) and I'm gonna ask faust if it will. For now though I won't claim who I shot.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 05, 2016, 12:37:08 am »

homing missile, 35 hp iirc.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: November 05, 2016, 06:10:27 am »

Having space claim his health to try to trap chairs with his claim is not so good I think.
Sigh.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.

Get the picture yet? This is not difficult, people.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 05, 2016, 08:04:29 am »

Vote Count 3.2

2.71828..... (2): SpaceAnemone, schadd
chairs (1): J Reggie
SpaceAnemone (1): chairs
J Reggie (1): 2.71828.....

Not Voting (4): Roadrunner7671, silverspawn, Haddock, mail-mi

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends November 8 at 12:30 pm forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 05, 2016, 09:43:18 am »

Sigh.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.

Thanks, Haddock!

As for e's assertion that I shouldn't withhold my delta-health till after all the other claims, it could be a bit more more believable if he gave any justification whatsoever...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 05, 2016, 11:59:00 am »

I'm here to claim. Been super busy, but this is my last week of work so I should be good after sunday.

I was 8th in the turn order, but I decided to risk collecting a crate anyway. I got one.

Then I shot a Longbow. It has 100% accuracy, but because I collected a crate it went down, and missed. (dang rngs). It does 15 damage to two players, and then the next night opens a Neighborhood for the three of us (me, and the two players I targeted) to chat in. I don't know if the neighborhood will still be created (I'm 95% sure it won't) and I'm gonna ask faust if it will. For now though I won't claim who I shot.

I don't get a neighborhood, so I shot at Schadd and e
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 05, 2016, 12:13:00 pm »

Sigh.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.
Space is a they.

Thanks, Haddock!

As for e's assertion that I shouldn't withhold my delta-health till after all the other claims, it could be a bit more more believable if he gave any justification whatsoever...

The reason I think you should withhold it is because it is possible multiple people targeted you and your change in health could be different than what the attack does. Although to be honest, i guess claiming now or at the end wouldn't change anything. My knee jerk reaction was to wait though

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 05, 2016, 03:19:47 pm »

The reason I think you should withhold it is because it is possible multiple people targeted you and your change in health could be different than what the attack does. Although to be honest, i guess claiming now or at the end wouldn't change anything. My knee jerk reaction was to wait though

Huh.. you might actually be agreeing with me, though I'd read your previous post as disagreement! Anyway, yes, I was trying to make the point that my delta-heath is the sum over all actions that affect me, so I'm inclined to wait too.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 05, 2016, 07:39:18 pm »

Huh.. you might actually be agreeing with me, though I'd read your previous post as disagreement! Anyway, yes, I was trying to make the point that my delta-heath is the sum over all actions that affect me, so I'm inclined to wait too.

This incredulous reaction that I might actually agree with space on something reads more town than scum to me. But we will see how things end up.

In other news....hello? Anyone else there?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 05, 2016, 07:51:19 pm »

It's deathly quiet, and time is ticking by :-( The day ends on Tuesday.

RR and Schadd are the next two to claim.

I really don't like Chairs' hedgy "iirc" when stating the amount of damage his weapon did, so in parallel with the next claims, I think he should look in on his QT to remind himself and report back...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 05, 2016, 11:36:33 pm »

I am going to bed now, but we really need some more activity tomorrow.

All claims tomorrow. At this point I could care less about claim order. Everyone just needs to claim or state that they refuse to claim. Either way, we move on.

Discussion Monday

Lynch Tuesday before the deadline.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 05, 2016, 11:40:03 pm »

I really don't like Chairs' hedgy "iirc" when stating the amount of damage his weapon did, so in parallel with the next claims, I think he should look in on his QT to remind himself and report back...

And I don't like your attitude this whole game so you can stuff yourself.

It's 35, I checked, go shove it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 06, 2016, 03:26:10 am »

Let's not be harsh at people for trying to move the game forward.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 06, 2016, 06:20:37 am »

You of all people have no right whatsoever to tell other people they have a bad attitude to mafia games.

vote: chairs
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 06, 2016, 07:46:38 am »

I'm sorry my choice of words there was careless enough to be read as a personal insult. I meant no such thing.

My intention is simply to make sure that claim information is definite and thorough, because vague claims with wiggle-room for revision afterwards are not helpful to town here.

I still want to finish the round of claiming before pushing for any lynches, though. Haddock, since you're online, would you like to go next?

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 06, 2016, 11:21:46 am »

Oh yeah. Someone remind me in like 20-30 minutes, I'll be available then
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.