Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46  All

Author Topic: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Game over)  (Read 109494 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #800 on: November 02, 2016, 02:31:56 am »

I'm townreading e. Not sure where all this is coming from.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 02, 2016, 06:42:50 am »

Town, I implore you, do not let scum!anemone take over this game. Scum can't lynch me without your help, don't give it to them.

At least let me claim or something. I will gladly claim, but let's talk this out first before I do.

Here is my proposed claim order:

SpaceAnemone
Chairs
Schadd
Roadrunner
Myself
J Reggie
Haddock
Mail-mi
silverspawn

Also, you guys had such strong scum reads on silverspawn early on, what happened? Decided he wasn't an easy lynch?

So my preferred claim order for N2 would be something along the lines of:

Chairs
e
Haddock
Silver
RR
Schadd
Mail-mi
J Reggie
SA

However the claims game was particularly powerful N1 because we hadn't given the game away to scums that the ordering they claimed was verifiable. I suspect they'll have planned things for N2 more carefully in their night-time machinations now. I'd still like Chairs to claim what his bid was for N1, since we still have all the necessary people left alive.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 02, 2016, 06:46:26 am »

Vote Count 3.1

2.71828..... (3): J Reggie, SpaceAnemone, schadd

Not Voting (6): Roadrunner7671, silverspawn, chairs, Haddock, 2.71828....., mail-mi

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends November 8 at 12:30 pm forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:15 am »

I'm townreading e. Not sure where all this is coming from.

That would probably be you being scum and him being scum and the two of you having warm fuzzy scummy feelings about one another ;-)

If you want those of us on team town to believe for even a moment that you might be remotely townie, how about helping with the scum-hunting agenda a bit more? You agreed back in your previous post (#640) that the ordering is important, so how about supporting the efforts to catch scum out in the bidding from N1?
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 02, 2016, 07:50:10 am »

I was townreading e but my reads are really bad, particularly this game. So I guess I'm willing to lynch e, but we need to hear from him first
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #805 on: November 02, 2016, 08:03:46 am »

I think e is probably town. Mail-mi is my current scumread.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #806 on: November 02, 2016, 10:15:03 am »

I think e is probably town. Mail-mi is my current scumread.

You made it sound like my read on you changed overnight. I thought you were scum at the end of yesterday, remember?

Plus, my read on you got stronger overnight for reasons.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 02, 2016, 10:43:00 am »

I really strongly dislike the e wagon.   We definitely need to be claiming night actions before any decisions get made, but in the meantime I still don't see any reason why e should be scum.

Willing to give Space the benefit of the doubt, since they've been so towny this game, but I really don't like the stance they're taking re. e.  Meanwhile Reggie looks bad for starting this whole damn thing, and schadd looks terrible for jumping on board. 

I could absolutely vote schadd right now.  But let's have some claims first.

Town, I implore you, do not let scum!anemone take over this game. Scum can't lynch me without your help, don't give it to them.

At least let me claim or something. I will gladly claim, but let's talk this out first before I do.

Here is my proposed claim order:

SpaceAnemone
Chairs
Schadd
Roadrunner
Myself
J Reggie
Haddock
Mail-mi
silverspawn

Also, you guys had such strong scum reads on silverspawn early on, what happened? Decided he wasn't an easy lynch?

This order is fine except Space should be lower. 
This:
Look at me being reasonable. Giving obv!scum haddock a claim all the way at the bottom.
makes no sense.  If you think I'm scum, it's not "reasonable" to put me towards the bottom.  WIFOM  from players claiming to be town is all well and good in most games, but this game, e, you need to cut it out.  Seriously, I think you're town, but you've got the wrong end of the stick.  STOP TRYING TO TREAT THIS GAME LIKE IT'S A TYPICAL GAME.  IT MOST ASSUREDLY IS NOT.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 02, 2016, 11:14:53 am »

That would probably be you being scum and him being scum and the two of you having warm fuzzy scummy feelings about one another ;-)
Probably not

If you want those of us on team town to believe for even a moment that you might be remotely townie, how about helping with the scum-hunting agenda a bit more? You agreed back in your previous post (#640) that the ordering is important, so how about supporting the efforts to catch scum out in the bidding from N1?

So much to do these days. But I should be able to do more some time in this game day.

I never said ordering is important. I think it has low significance, but e claimed that it was zero, which really isn't true.
[/quote]

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #809 on: November 02, 2016, 01:36:01 pm »

The no-lynch yesterday was scum's doing. That means the big wagons were probably on scum. E and RR were the main culprits. Especially e's "hammer" just after the deadline. Like, that's either super scummy or just plain dumb. Acting like he thought the lynch would go through even though the day was clearly over. I'm willing to lynch just for that. I'd also lynch chairs today. Chairs and e are basically conf!scum.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 02, 2016, 04:35:33 pm »

I really strongly dislike the e wagon.   We definitely need to be claiming night actions before any decisions get made, but in the meantime I still don't see any reason why e should be scum.

I don't see any way in which e's not scum at this stage, so I'm putting my vote where my belief is.

I definitely support more claiming.

This order is fine except Space should be lower. 
Thanks, but I also think you and Silver need to be up there with e and Chairs at the top.

I think it would be informative for others to post a complete list, though, rather than just critiquing lists given by e or me. Though this shouldn't go on for more than what, another 36 hours before we force some claiming?

And in parallel, I still want to return to the claims from N1, because there is still information there, especially since we're all still alive.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 02, 2016, 04:57:44 pm »

Can we do a prod Chairs? The day phase has been going for more than 24 hours and he's yet to show, after a long stint of absences during the previous day phase that make communicating with him really challenging.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 02, 2016, 05:34:54 pm »

hi.

I really dislike e's last-minute non hammer. Suuuuuuper scummy.

Right now I'm thinking e/chairs/schadd/someone.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 02, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »

hi.

Yeah, e was all over the place running interference and confusing the issue at the end of the previous day phase by throwing votes around. RR was the one who could really have hammered, though :-(

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 02, 2016, 05:41:13 pm »

hi.

Yeah, e was all over the place running interference and confusing the issue at the end of the previous day phase by throwing votes around. RR was the one who could really have hammered, though :-(
he's pretty high up there on my ranking for the last "someone"
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 02, 2016, 06:03:19 pm »

The no-lynch yesterday was scum's doing.

I completely disagree. I am convinced the lynch did not happen because chairs is town and two fellow townies were very hesitant to lynch him because he really wasn't that scummy at all.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 02, 2016, 06:03:43 pm »

Basically, the lynch didn't happen because of town

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 02, 2016, 06:04:37 pm »

Man, you're really out there aren't you 2.7?

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 02, 2016, 06:04:59 pm »

I mean I sort of agree with you but still

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #819 on: November 02, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »

The no-lynch yesterday was scum's doing.

I completely disagree. I am convinced the lynch did not happen because chairs is town and two fellow townies were very hesitant to lynch him because he really wasn't that scummy at all.

Wow, you're just doubling down now.

I have a better idea, and I can explain. Maybe when we claim.

vote: chairs

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 02, 2016, 06:10:04 pm »

I think scum were all on that wagon.

I do think today is a great day for some reads lists. I am really seeing this game form two groups. A [silverspawn, chairs, RR, e] and [SpaceAnemone, J Reggie, schadd, haddock] groups. Mail-mi is just kind of there in the middle. The swing vote, of you will. I think scum are almost entirely (not sure, mail-mi could be scum I guess) in that second group.

I do want to know what other people are thinking though as far as town/scum. Obviously I am not 100% confident about either group, but this is just what I am seeing

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 02, 2016, 06:11:20 pm »

Man, you're really out there aren't you 2.7?

Yeah, I don't know if it was the Halloween candy or the retro pokemon fire red, but I am definitely enjoying this game.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #822 on: November 02, 2016, 06:12:03 pm »

I think scum were all on that wagon.

I do think today is a great day for some reads lists. I am really seeing this game form two groups. A [silverspawn, chairs, RR, e] and [SpaceAnemone, J Reggie, schadd, haddock] groups. Mail-mi is just kind of there in the middle. The swing vote, of you will. I think scum are almost entirely (not sure, mail-mi could be scum I guess) in that second group.

I do want to know what other people are thinking though as far as town/scum. Obviously I am not 100% confident about either group, but this is just what I am seeing

I think your first group is pretty accurate other than ss. And by accurate I mean the scum team. But I could see you putting two on and two off as well.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 02, 2016, 06:13:04 pm »

Scum talked n1 and decided to be careful. Tread lightly. But then last night they decided to go all out and try to overpower and catch town off guard.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 02, 2016, 06:17:45 pm »

I'm towny on Silverspawn.

I'm only a little scummy on schadd, J Reggie and 2.7.

I'm reasonably scummy on Haddock

I'm pretty darn scummy on SA and chairs

So it's like: SA < chairs << Haddock <<<< 2.7 << J Reggie = schadd <<<< SS
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46  All

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 16 queries.