Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46  All

Author Topic: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Game over)  (Read 109499 times)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #700 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:26 am »

IF YOU ARE HERE RIGHT NOW, VOTE FOR CHAIRS.

Seconded!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #701 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:36 am »

vote: chairs ugh this has better be scum bussing.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:41 am »

I woke up at perfect timing. Is lynching town better than a no lynch?

Awesome, you're here too!

Chairs is pretty much conf!scum (he lied about his minigun) so a vote there would be okay, even though I'd prefer to take e out.
You could be scum though and you're counter claiming chairs, taking the calculated risk and hoping he won't come online. That's my concern
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 30, 2016, 10:48:04 am »

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 30, 2016, 10:48:46 am »

So the run-down:

Schadd
Dylan/EFHW
mail-mi
e
silverspawn
chairs
J Reggie
Dylan/EFHW
SpaceAnemone
Haddock
RR
Banana Bomb healed e for 30 and 3 random others for 10
??
air strike, targeted schadd, silver, and SA for 30 damage each
air strike, targeted schadd, Haddock, and J Reggie for 30 damage each
None
Minigun, which hit Dylan and missed a couple of others
Investigative pistol: said that Mail-mi had used a damage weapon
??
Activated mine
None
Banana Bomb on gkrieg, missed

No, he claimed to hit one town who died. SpaceAnemone is the one who very helpfully claimed chairs hit efhw
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: October 30, 2016, 10:49:23 am »

Oh snap wait a second

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 30, 2016, 10:49:41 am »

IF YOU ARE HERE RIGHT NOW, VOTE FOR HADDOCK.

FTFY

Muh. But chairs lied.

How many times have we seen town make a mistake claiming their role in RMM games? A million
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 30, 2016, 10:50:09 am »

I don't remember where I am in claim order, but now's a good moment for me to claim. I went 6th and I had a Minigun so I shot at Dylan32 for a hit and a couple other people (I can go back and check later) missing the other two. I'm a little disappointed since I think this effectively breaks the otherwise awesome vig streak I had going of playing basically perfect with regards to killing people at night - I realize I couldn't be the only one who hit Dylan, but still, it's frustrating.
Okay, this is what chairs said

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 30, 2016, 10:50:33 am »

There is so much unclaimed out there. Saying everything was chairs fault is ludicrous. He was partly responsible, yes.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 30, 2016, 10:51:00 am »

So the run-down:

Schadd
Dylan/EFHW
mail-mi
e
silverspawn
chairs
J Reggie
Dylan/EFHW
SpaceAnemone
Haddock
RR
Banana Bomb healed e for 30 and 3 random others for 10
??
air strike, targeted schadd, silver, and SA for 30 damage each
air strike, targeted schadd, Haddock, and J Reggie for 30 damage each
None
Minigun, which hit Dylan and missed a couple of others
Investigative pistol: said that Mail-mi had used a damage weapon
??
Activated mine
None
Banana Bomb on gkrieg, missed

No, he claimed to hit one town who died. SpaceAnemone is the one who very helpfully claimed chairs hit efhw

No, chairs claimed that. SA asked chairs, and chairs claimed it.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 30, 2016, 10:51:08 am »

I woke up at perfect timing. Is lynching town better than a no lynch?

Awesome, you're here too!

Chairs is pretty much conf!scum (he lied about his minigun) so a vote there would be okay, even though I'd prefer to take e out.
You could be scum though and you're counter claiming chairs, taking the calculated risk and hoping he won't come online. That's my concern

I wanted chairs online like a day ago -- he's been gone for well over 24 hours at this point. If he's here and refuses to claim what he bid, that also massively incriminates him. Read the stuff about turn order and how damage done after a successful minigun hit is mirrored across all its targets.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #711 on: October 30, 2016, 10:51:11 am »

Why would chairs ever target Dylan as a vig?

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 30, 2016, 10:52:03 am »

Meh, I'm probably gonna vote for chairs if nothing else comes up

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 30, 2016, 10:52:12 am »

vote: chairs
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 30, 2016, 10:52:18 am »

I don't remember where I am in claim order, but now's a good moment for me to claim. I went 6th and I had a Minigun so I shot at Dylan32 for a hit and a couple other people (I can go back and check later) missing the other two. I'm a little disappointed since I think this effectively breaks the otherwise awesome vig streak I had going of playing basically perfect with regards to killing people at night - I realize I couldn't be the only one who hit Dylan, but still, it's frustrating.

Yes, and I pressed him on it, and he backed away vaguely saying that actually he didn't do any damage now he'd asked the mod. There is no way he read the Minigun action and thought it was any kind of a vig weapon.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 30, 2016, 10:52:59 am »

He says later that he also targeted SS and EFHW.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 30, 2016, 10:53:16 am »

You're aware we have like 7 minutes left, yes?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 30, 2016, 10:53:44 am »

Chairs has 4 votes right now

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 30, 2016, 10:53:56 am »

Yes, and I pressed him on it, and he backed away vaguely saying that actually he didn't do any damage now he'd asked the mod. There is no way he read the Minigun action and thought it was any kind of a vig weapon.
If it does damage it's a vig weapon.

Right?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #719 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:14 am »

RR vote chairs now

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:33 am »

You're aware we have like 7 minutes left, yes?
I'm going to be here for all 7.

Unless my wifi cuts out. It just did and man, that was scary

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:43 am »

Right?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:51 am »

Right?

It doesn't do damage, it shares damage (according to SA).

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:58 am »

RR vote chairs now
We have time fellas

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 30, 2016, 10:55:35 am »

Okay, so minigun - yes, does what SA said earlier. However, has 60 accuracy base and did in fact miss the other two people as I claimed. I never claimed the minigun did damage; I just claimed that I verified it did not do damage with the mod (which is 100% true).

Also my ability is that I can put myself in whatever position I want - if I were scum I would have just put myself in position 1 with a minigun, but I figured if I had that power then scum probably had something similar and would be able to pop into earlier positions - I figured going later would give me a chance to let Town powers hit people. To me, that meant dropping in at somewhere in the middle - hopefully late enough to be after (at least most of) scum, but early enough for more Town to score shots.

BTW vote: SpaceAnemone for misrepresenting the minigun as a guaranteed hit.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.