Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46  All

Author Topic: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Game over)  (Read 109466 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2016, 03:50:22 pm »

Well, confirming I'm not scum.

Intent to hammer

Just to note: this doesn't confirm you as not scum. Scum doesn't necessarily win here if we mislynch, and in fact they know more than we do so they might know that they certainly won't win tonight even if we mislynch. Actually, scum points to mail-mi here.

Also, unvote but vote: rr.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2016, 04:01:45 pm »

This doesn't remotely clear mail-mi. First  of all it would only do it if RR was town.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2016, 04:12:43 pm »

I know it doesn't clear me at all. I was being facetious.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2016, 06:41:20 pm »

Headed home. Thoughts soon
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2016, 07:04:09 pm »

Play, in order so far:
Schadd: #1: Banana Bomb healed e for 30 and 3 random others for 10.
Mail-mi: #3: air strike, targeted schadd, silver, and SA for 30 damage each.
Silver: #5: No action taken.
Chairs: #6: Minigun, which hit Dylan and missed a couple of others.
J Reggie: #7: Investigative pistol: said that Mail-mi had used a damage weapon.
SA: #9: Activated mine.
Haddock: #10: No action taken.

Unclaimed/partially claimed:
e: #?: air strike, targets not claimed
RR: #?: ?

So, e and RR, could you two please claim as soon as you're awake and on the forum?

So, RR went 11th, banana bomb, missed

I went 4th, air strike, hit GhacobHaddock/J Reggie/schadd for 30 each
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2016, 07:11:31 pm »

(Clarified that with the mod)

While you were over in your QT, did you happen to notice who else you'd targeted?

SS and EFHW.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2016, 07:16:38 pm »

So the run-down:

Schadd
Dylan/EFHW
mail-mi
e
silverspawn
chairs
J Reggie
Dylan/EFHW
SpaceAnemone
Haddock
RR
Banana Bomb healed e for 30 and 3 random others for 10
??
air strike, targeted schadd, silver, and SA for 30 damage each
air strike, targeted schadd, Haddock, and J Reggie for 30 damage each
None
Minigun, which hit Dylan and missed a couple of others
Investigative pistol: said that Mail-mi had used a damage weapon
??
Activated mine
None
Banana Bomb on gkrieg, missed

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 28, 2016, 07:17:21 pm »

also: why is RR scum because of his claim?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2016, 07:17:54 pm »

Yeah, seriously stop this! We need to finish claiming and working out who all the scums are so that the rest of us know who to be targeting at night.

It is not good enough simply to lynch scum right now, and anyone jumping on wagons is definitely not being pro-town!!!

(Nor is it pro-town not to turn up when we're ready to vote... so if you're going to be away at points between now and the deadline, it's a good idea to give warning and stuff, rather than to spring it on the rest of us as reason for hammering).

This is extremely scummy

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:11 pm »

I completely disagree with SA that we need to find the whole scum team right now.  It is a completely ludicrous idea that we would be able to, and it basically lines everyone up for scum to kill at night.

I maintain my vote. 

Haddock has done nothing to dissuade me

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 28, 2016, 07:20:01 pm »

Intent to hammer

This confirms nothing

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 28, 2016, 07:21:29 pm »

Intent to hammer

This confirms nothing

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM37: Worms Armageddon Mafia
« Reply #587 on: October 28, 2016, 07:23:09 pm »

At night, all actions are processed in turn order, starting with the actions of the player in spot 1. Actions that players in lower spots perform cannot affect the actions taken before. If any player's health drops to 0 or below before their turn starts, their actions will not be processed. If a player drops to 0 health or below during a given night and his health would move above 0 later that same night, they will still die.

Also, not reading the setup is scummy.  Schadd gets huge scum points for wasting one of the most valuable healing items (as far as I can tell) that town possesses

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 28, 2016, 07:24:01 pm »

Intent to hammer

This confirms nothing

yeah, I saw that after the first post.  I was kind of randomly rereading.  Going through stuff in order now

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 28, 2016, 07:30:19 pm »

Intent to hammer

Just to note: this doesn't confirm you as not scum. Scum doesn't necessarily win here if we mislynch, and in fact they know more than we do so they might know that they certainly won't win tonight even if we mislynch. Actually, scum points to mail-mi here.

Also, unvote but vote: rr.

This is scummy.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 28, 2016, 07:46:16 pm »

Okay, RR, in addition to telling us what you meant by your Banana Bomb target, please also tell us what number you bid to land up at place #11.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 28, 2016, 07:52:00 pm »

I completely disagree with SA that we need to find the whole scum team right now.  It is a completely ludicrous idea that we would be able to, and it basically lines everyone up for scum to kill at night.

In what way am I lining town up to get killed? Scum already knows exactly who's town, and there are almost as many of them as there are towns, plus they have a faction weapon at their disposal. What I'm trying to do here is even up the odds as much as possible by giving town some solid targets. The fact you're refusing to see how useful this is gives me a massive scum read on you.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 28, 2016, 07:53:23 pm »

Okay, RR, in addition to telling us what you meant by your Banana Bomb target, please also tell us what number you bid to land up at place #11.

Why does that matter?

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 28, 2016, 08:25:23 pm »

also: why is RR scum because of his claim?
he said that he targeted gkrieg, who is in fact dead

At night, all actions are processed in turn order, starting with the actions of the player in spot 1. Actions that players in lower spots perform cannot affect the actions taken before. If any player's health drops to 0 or below before their turn starts, their actions will not be processed. If a player drops to 0 health or below during a given night and his health would move above 0 later that same night, they will still die.

Also, not reading the setup is scummy.  Schadd gets huge scum points for wasting one of the most valuable healing items (as far as I can tell) that town possesses
i don't see how it is wasted. is there a health cap at 100?

I maintain my vote. 

uh, i mean, we're at 5 town, 4 scum, even when we kill rr today, i am concerned that scum might be able to pull another double-kill tonight (depending on how we think it happenend last night). and if (since?) we know rr is scum then we might be able to do some detectivery first, presumably
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 28, 2016, 08:34:21 pm »

Why does that matter?

How about we don't discuss this till after? :-)

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 28, 2016, 08:44:46 pm »

/tag
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:47:17 am by faust »

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 28, 2016, 09:21:42 pm »

Why does that matter?

How about we don't discuss this till after? :-)

sure

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 29, 2016, 11:04:25 am »

I maintain my vote. 

uh, i mean, we're at 5 town, 4 scum, even when we kill rr today, i am concerned that scum might be able to pull another double-kill tonight (depending on how we think it happenend last night). and if (since?) we know rr is scum then we might be able to do some detectivery first, presumably
Middle ground, people.  It would definitely be a good idea for us to pick at least one player to try to kill tonight.
If we manage to lynch scum, and scum manage to double-kill, we need to kill exactly one scum during the night to stay afloat.  That seems like the thing to do. 
If we mislynch or scum some triple-kill (!?), we're screwed anyway.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 29, 2016, 12:39:02 pm »

Hey, RR, you've been gone from this thread for more than 24 hours... get in here now!!

Not sure how useful an actual prod is within 24 hours of a lynch deadline, but I really want you in here and talking! You seemed pretty towny earlier :-(

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 29, 2016, 01:04:50 pm »

Okay, lets assume RR is hiding out as scum because he knows we have a trap here. He's been online on and off for the past half hour or more, and now he's vanished again without responding, and he's several hours over his 24-hour deadline to post in here anyway.

@Chairs, you and your non-damaging minigun are the next most suspicious night action. Would you please claim what your bid was?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 16 queries.