Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51  All

Author Topic: Mafia 74 - X-Shots 2 - Apocalypse Now! (Game Over)  (Read 114199 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 74 - X-Shots 2 - Apocalypse Now! (Day4)
« Reply #750 on: January 22, 2016, 09:19:35 am »

Noticable things on Egork reread

- 24 Posts

-
Well, Awaclus reread wasn't that hard. Nothing really stand out from usual Awa play, at least from more modern Awaclus that we've seen last couple of games. He is good at being unreadable though, so all we have is his voting record, and that is no good - he voted ash D2 and unvoted from XP D3 (though I do not asign much weight to later). Vote: Awaclus for now

- scumslipped by saying he was bussing

- has a lot of content and makes sense. is this a scum!Egork or a town!Egork trait?

- claim

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 22, 2016, 09:22:20 am »

I don't think the 'bus' thing was a scumslip; I specifically used the word, not him, and it easily means just 'voting' there.  I don't think it indicates anything.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 22, 2016, 09:29:17 am »

What do you think of Egor's claim?  Keep in mind that he would still think I was a Vig when he claimed.

Claims are confusing me this game, because I've been following so loosely. Let me try to get back into things.

PR/no PR list (not here => conf!nonPR)

WW - CLAIMED VT
EgorK - CLAIMED PR
roadrunner
silverspawn
awaclus
ashersky - Rolecop
ADK - Cop
Teproc
EFHW

Assuming we have 4 PRs (I don't understand why that's guaranteed from reading the setup, but it seems very likely), he claimed to be the fourth.

Don't really see anything that makes that unbelievable.

I don't think the 'bus' thing was a scumslip; I specifically used the word, not him, and it easily means just 'voting' there.  I don't think it indicates anything.

yeah prob not

I think I'd make Egork mild town after this

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 22, 2016, 09:43:22 am »

Go read the setup post more carefully.  I believe Egor has claimed to not be a Cop, so there has to be 4 PRs if he's telling the truth. 

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2016, 10:03:07 am »

WW - CLAIMED VT

No, he claimed vig and then he was forced to admit he was lying.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 22, 2016, 10:19:26 am »

WW - CLAIMED VT

No, he claimed vig and then he was forced to admit he was lying.

Voluntarily forced.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 22, 2016, 10:21:31 am »

Thing is if this was anyone other than Awaclus they would get town points for this.  Scum knows I'm town and generally has to gauge whether or not the mislynch looks reasonable.  Awaclus would do this as either alignment. 

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #757 on: January 22, 2016, 10:23:56 am »

Thing is if this was anyone other than Awaclus they would get town points for this.  Scum knows I'm town and generally has to gauge whether or not the mislynch looks reasonable.  Awaclus would do this as either alignment.

I don't care about town points, I care about getting you lynched because town knows you're scum and you're not a mislynch.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 22, 2016, 10:27:00 am »

I don't care about town points, I care about getting you lynched because town knows you're scum and you're not a mislynch.

Seriously fucking stop it.  If you're trying to annoy me into voting for you, it will work.  That can't be beneficial to you as either alignment.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #759 on: January 22, 2016, 10:27:43 am »

Seriously fucking stop it.  If you're trying to annoy me into voting for you, it will work.  That can't be beneficial to you as either alignment.

I'll stop it when you're dead.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 22, 2016, 10:28:02 am »

No point.

Vote: Awaclus

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #761 on: January 22, 2016, 10:28:21 am »

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 22, 2016, 10:28:35 am »

My POE is the same, silver, RR, Awaclus.  I think we get the most info from lynching Awaclus, I'm least in favor of lynching silver.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 22, 2016, 10:28:44 am »

Ignore list works well.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 22, 2016, 10:30:08 am »

My POE is the same, silver, RR, Awaclus.  I think we get the most info from lynching Awaclus, I'm least in favor of lynching silver.

I think it has to be Silver or Awaclus.  I don't really get any town impression from Silver; I think I actually might prefer him.  The latest reread effort feels like "I have to start looking townie this game".  I guess it could be done as town, too, but it does not feel particularly critical.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: January 22, 2016, 10:31:11 am »

Unvote

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #766 on: January 22, 2016, 10:31:19 am »

How is WW not the only one in everyone's PoE list? Holy shit, if this is how it works, then I'm going to claim cop D1 in every game where I'm scum and as soon as I'm counterclaimed, I'll go "jokes on you I was a VT all along" because apparently that gives you permanent lynchproof.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 22, 2016, 10:34:49 am »

You start the game just as likely to roll scum as anyone else.

Just because you have an indecipherable meta doesn't make you town. You are probably town here, but still, come on.
Yes, I have a chance to roll scum. But I don't feel like I did scummy stuff this game. And EFHW won't let it go, then it'll come down to MyLo, then we lose (assuming both me and EFHW are in the last three players).

I am putting a lot of pressure on you b/c I see things that indicate scumminess to me, but that also gives you the chance to show me your investment in town and the depth of thinking that went into your decisions.  Giving OMGUS as your reason for downgrading me from town to null is not towny.  It's more like flailing.  "RR hunting" will happen in every game at some point by someone. 

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 22, 2016, 10:35:29 am »

How is WW not the only one in everyone's PoE list? Holy shit, if this is how it works, then I'm going to claim cop D1 in every game where I'm scum and as soon as I'm counterclaimed, I'll go "jokes on you I was a VT all along" because apparently that gives you permanent lynchproof.

He is not on the POE list b/c no one has given a credible narrative of why scum!him would have lied about being a vig.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 22, 2016, 10:38:15 am »

Do people agree with this? Has it changed there read on WW?

I'm not sure I follow it, but I think you are saying that scum would not have a good reason to lie about being a vig.  I agree with that.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #770 on: January 22, 2016, 10:40:42 am »

He is not on the POE list b/c no one has given a credible narrative of why scum!him would have lied about being a vig.

Because now nobody wants to lynch him.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 22, 2016, 10:41:40 am »

That's circular.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #772 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:09 am »

That's circular.

No it's not. Him not getting lynched is apparently a direct result of him having a nonexistent town narrative, therefore it's extremely beneficial for scum!him to have a nonexistent town narrative.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 74 - X-Shots 2 - Apocalypse Now! (Day1)
« Reply #773 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:22 am »

I'm sort of indifferent as I expect most PRS to lie, so there will be like 11 VTs, WW, and one more PR.

This is a bit of an odd statement.  Could it indicate discussion of fake claims in scum QT?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:53 am »

silverspawn - What do you think about Awaclus as possible scum?

RR - same question
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.