Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Members of f.ds  (Read 9838 times)

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1758
    • View Profile
Re: Members of f.ds
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 11:08:12 pm »

I'm always bewildered by the number of guests online. Right now, it say there's 23 members and 37 guests, which seems awfully high to me. Are there really that many guests?

I keep my account logged in all the time, but there could be a number of users that only log in if they want to post.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the number of lurkers exceeded the number of active users. That is pretty normal online right?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 05:30:01 am »

I mean, I think you do a pretty decent job posting 24/7

For the record, 9 pm (7 am in my time zone) still has 71 posts even though the bar is quite short.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Aleimon Thimble

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Aleimon Thimble
  • Respect: +711
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 03:15:16 pm »

I'm always bewildered by the number of guests online. Right now, it say there's 23 members and 37 guests, which seems awfully high to me. Are there really that many guests?

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the number of lurkers exceeded the number of active users. That is pretty normal online right?

I was a lurker for quite some time before I registered.
[...] The God of heaven has given you Dominion [...] (Daniel 2:37)

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1812
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 01:59:17 pm »

I was a lurker for quite some time before I registered.
Same here! I actually only got an account to use the unread posts feature. Then I started to vote in brackets and polls, and now I'm a active memeber.
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

Derg17

• Bishop
  • Shuffle iT Username: Derg17
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 02:07:29 pm »
+1

I am pretty much always around but never post. That makes me a lurker right?! :)
twitch.tv/derg17
My youtube channel

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2016, 02:11:07 pm »
+2

Simply start a new topic and ask every active member to post exactly once.

Then just count the number of posts in that topic.

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2016, 04:04:04 pm »
+1

So someone explain this... WanderingWinder said he was leaving, and by all indications he has, but there's no indication that he deleted or deactivated his account or anything. But if you look at the members list, sorted by most posts or rank, you can't find him. He's seems to not be listed in the members list at all. But if you find one of his posts and click his name, you get to his profile just fine, and nothing there implies that it is deactivated or something.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2016, 04:26:14 pm »

So someone explain this... WanderingWinder said he was leaving, and by all indications he has, but there's no indication that he deleted or deactivated his account or anything. But if you look at the members list, sorted by most posts or rank, you can't find him. He's seems to not be listed in the members list at all. But if you find one of his posts and click his name, you get to his profile just fine, and nothing there implies that it is deactivated or something.

He deactivated his account. I think he has the option of reenabling it, though I doubt this will happen any time soon.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
  • Respect: +777
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2016, 04:32:24 pm »

I'm pretty sure I count as an active member since I read the forum multiple times a day whether I am in a forum game or not. I am not that frequent of a poster but still probably in the top 20% of frequent posters I imagine?
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2016, 10:58:26 pm »
+1

Simply start a new topic and ask every active member to post exactly once.

Then just count the number of posts in that topic.

Yeah....this will definitely work
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 11:44:15 pm »

pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2016, 10:56:36 am »

He deactivated his account. I think he has the option of reenabling it, though I doubt this will happen any time soon.

How can you tell? I can't see anything on his profile page about "deactivated"; and I also can't find anything in my own profile settings for "deactivate" (only "delete").
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 12:02:14 pm »

How can you tell? I can't see anything on his profile page about "deactivated"; and I also can't find anything in my own profile settings for "deactivate" (only "delete").

I don't know. Maybe Theory did something special.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.662 seconds with 21 queries.