Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79  All

Author Topic: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 196979 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1775 on: August 09, 2015, 10:32:58 am »

What's going on in the neighborhood?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: August 09, 2015, 10:34:54 am »

What's going on in the neighborhood?

Not much, there's a bit of discussion on who the 3rd party could be, and possible scum. Pretty much what's going on here, discussion on WW and TA.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: August 09, 2015, 10:42:53 am »

I feel like there is only third party. I don't think they can kill either. Because why wouldn't they go for IG?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: August 09, 2015, 10:58:37 am »

I think 3rd party can kill.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: August 09, 2015, 11:13:38 am »

Why?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: August 09, 2015, 11:45:20 am »

There was a coin kill you did not account for, correct? 3rd party can also push lynches. No way 3rd party cannot kill in this game besides. How can 3rd party win otherwise?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: August 09, 2015, 11:58:56 am »

There was a coin kill you did not account for, correct? 3rd party can also push lynches. No way 3rd party cannot kill in this game besides. How can 3rd party win otherwise?

I agree.  There was the faust coin kill that wasn't me.  It still seems weird to me that since N1, we have only had 1 kill a night.  Also the 3rd party / scum probably set up the neighborhood for you guys.  Because why would town make a neighborhood that didn't include either of the ICs.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: August 09, 2015, 12:04:39 pm »

I agree.  There was the faust coin kill that wasn't me.  It still seems weird to me that since N1, we have only had 1 kill a night.  Also the 3rd party / scum probably set up the neighborhood for you guys.  Because why would town make a neighborhood that didn't include either of the ICs.

Only 1 kill a night is very odd. Someone might be getting blocked. Perhaps 3rd Party can't kill of Scum is killing. Scum might have been blocked in N1 when I RBd or someone else did? I'm not so sure Chairs got lucky every time with Doctoring. Maybe he did, I dunno.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: August 09, 2015, 12:06:02 pm »

Only 1 kill a night is very odd. Someone might be getting blocked. Perhaps 3rd Party can't kill of Scum is killing. Scum might have been blocked in N1 when I RBd or someone else did? I'm not so sure Chairs got lucky every time with Doctoring. Maybe he did, I dunno.
Didn't you roleblock TA N1?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: August 09, 2015, 12:11:21 pm »

After rereading, my top scum read is Seprix.  His interaction with Hydrad is interesting on D5.  He tries to claim that he is town like three times, and then tries to set up different lynches, saying that if TA flips town, we should lynch me.  Or who we should lynch after TA.  I think it's good enough for me to vote: Seprix

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: August 09, 2015, 12:15:11 pm »

@chairs  I think it's time you claimed your targets on all the nights and what your modification is on doctor.  aka full-claim.

I believe I've already done that, but...

N1 / N2 - I targeted UoS.

N3 - I targeted EFHW (but I'm not sure I actually did, because I apparently accidentally used <b> instead of the correct brackets).

N4/N5 - I targeted Gkrieg13.

There's no modification listed on my actual role, but there's phrasing in the PM (that I don't think I'm allowed to directly quote) that implies there are kills in this game that I cannot prevent.

Do those involve feruchemy?  Like a specific type?  Or is it just the wording?

The wording is no more clear than what I've said so far, sorry.

PPE: basically the last two pages.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: August 09, 2015, 12:16:55 pm »

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is this: There's no way Ash gives town someone as powerful as Gkraig. I think it's quite likely he is the 3rd party player.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: August 09, 2015, 12:18:00 pm »

I find it reasonable to believe that gkrieger15 is Ruin.

vote: gkrieg13

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: August 09, 2015, 12:19:42 pm »

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is this: There's no way Ash gives town someone as powerful as Gkraig. I think it's quite likely he is the 3rd party player.
I wouldn't be so powerful if XP hadn't died D1.  It would not have been so beneficial to town if I had only been given powers on D4 or something.  Plus, my lover already flipped town and said that his lover was town.  And there is no alignment-switching in RMM right?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: August 09, 2015, 12:20:46 pm »

I find it reasonable to believe that gkrieger15 is Ruin.

vote: gkrieg13

That would leave us without a lover for XP though.  That doesn't make any sense

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: August 09, 2015, 12:32:48 pm »

I wouldn't be so powerful if XP hadn't died D1.  It would not have been so beneficial to town if I had only been given powers on D4 or something.  Plus, my lover already flipped town and said that his lover was town.  And there is no alignment-switching in RMM right?

Is there really? vote: gkraig13

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: August 09, 2015, 12:39:07 pm »

TA investigated me too

Oh really? Shoot, I have not been paying attention like I should.

vote: seprix
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: August 09, 2015, 12:39:43 pm »

Your votes really make no sense.  Why would I vig two members of the mafia if I were anti-town?  They were also two members of the mafia that weren't under heavy fire from town.  EFHW had only two votes on her, and Hydrad didn't ever have a big wagon on him.

PPE

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: August 09, 2015, 12:40:59 pm »

The neighborhood must have been made by anti-town, to draw in other anti-town, to try to win the game.  Ruin must be in there.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: August 09, 2015, 12:43:25 pm »

Vote Count 6.1:

Seprix (2): gkrieg13, mail-mi
gkrieg13 (2): chairs, seprix

Not Voting (3): Ichimaru Gin, Witherweaver, Twistedarcher

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 6 ends on August 16 at 12:00 a.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: August 09, 2015, 12:49:25 pm »

I can see a pretty strong argument for Seprix and for Gkrieg right now.

unvote while I sort this out.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: August 09, 2015, 12:52:15 pm »

What is the argument for me?

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: August 09, 2015, 01:00:54 pm »

You sound too OP.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: August 09, 2015, 01:19:39 pm »

Your votes really make no sense.  Why would I vig two members of the mafia if I were anti-town?  They were also two members of the mafia that weren't under heavy fire from town.  EFHW had only two votes on her, and Hydrad didn't ever have a big wagon on him.

PPE

Hitting mafia makes you look credible, i.e. less likely to get lynched. Mafia wants you dead too.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: August 09, 2015, 01:20:15 pm »

You sound too OP.

Gkraig is like the perfect 3rd party 1 man army. There's almost no way it's not him.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79  All

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.