Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79  All

Author Topic: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 197030 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2015, 01:55:57 am »

One nice thing about large towns is you can have multiple wagons are going at the same time.

I do agree. Any explanation for what e is claiming?

I am not claiming anything. I am making inferences based on available evidence. And those inferences lead me to think xp is scum.

What makes you think that chairs' slip is scummier than xp's?

I don't know yet. That is why I am asking.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 04, 2015, 02:23:04 am »

One nice thing about large towns is you can have multiple wagons are going at the same time.

I do agree. Any explanation for what e is claiming?

I don't understand what he's saying, so I can't really respond to it.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 04, 2015, 02:25:17 am »

Basically, bringing up my PM is scummy?

I don't like the 1 scum/1 town thing, I doubt our alignments have much to do with one another.

If there's more explanation, I might be able to defend myself, but as-is it's just a statement not backed up.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 04, 2015, 09:19:45 am »

I don't like the 1 scum/1 town thing, I doubt our alignments have much to do with one another.

If there's more explanation, I might be able to defend myself, but as-is it's just a statement not backed up.

The way you brought it up, yes.

1) chairs claims a non-vt pm
2) you follow up saying your pm also includes language that you think might be the same as chairs. i.e. you have a non-vt pm
3) I am of the persuasion that chairs' "slip" and subsequent posts make him sound townie.
4) by claiming a PM similar to chairs you attempt to gain town cred with an eventual town!chairs flip

Then, accounting for the possibility of scim!chairs I said 1 scum/1 town.  I don't think 2 scum will go around claiming similar PMs. I mean, 2 town is totally possible, but meh.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 04, 2015, 09:23:24 am »

Wait, just really noticed this. You are now claiming that your alignment and chairs alignment have nothing to do with each other? What are you, some sort of survivor to say that?

I mean, I could see this as me just misunderstanding what you were trying to say, but as it is written, you are saying you have a different alignment than chairs
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 04, 2015, 09:41:28 am »

Also, what did Seprix do to get 5 votes? Not have his Mario avatar? That cat one is strange

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 04, 2015, 09:50:22 am »

Wait, just really noticed this. You are now claiming that your alignment and chairs alignment have nothing to do with each other? What are you, some sort of survivor to say that?

I mean, I could see this as me just misunderstanding what you were trying to say, but as it is written, you are saying you have a different alignment than chairs

I meant that chairs being town doesn't mean I'm scum, and me being town doesn't mean he's scum. This post is kind of funny.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 04, 2015, 09:51:44 am »

2) you follow up saying your pm also includes language that you think might be the same as chairs. i.e. you have a non-vt pm
3) I am of the persuasion that chairs' "slip" and subsequent posts make him sound townie.
4) by claiming a PM similar to chairs you attempt to gain town cred with an eventual town!chairs flip

Then, accounting for the possibility of scim!chairs I said 1 scum/1 town.  I don't think 2 scum will go around claiming similar PMs. I mean, 2 town is totally possible, but meh.

Thanks for explaining. I don't think I can really defend myself much, except to point out that that's not really my style as scum, which is kind of vague.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 04, 2015, 09:56:16 am »

Okay, e's off my lynch list. Faust is still on. Lurkers need to start talking (finally that doesn't include me :))

vote: gkrieg13

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 04, 2015, 09:58:47 am »

Actually, I like vote: xp

Mentioning his pm as a defense of chairs then voting him? I could totally see 1 scum/1 town here and I think xp is more likely the scum
Now that I look at it, that does seem weird... 

Also, this sort of suspicion casting while being hedgehog and not voting is characteristic of new scum.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 04, 2015, 10:04:58 am »

I am not persuaded yet
this feels very towny to me for Day one. Another person off my Lynch list.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 04, 2015, 10:27:32 am »

I am not persuaded yet
this feels very towny to me for Day one. Another person off my Lynch list.

I don't understand why this is townie.

Okay, e's off my lynch list. Faust is still on. Lurkers need to start talking (finally that doesn't include me :))

vote: gkrieg13

Jumping off the chairs wagon to a vote for a player you know we won't lynch. Why leave chairs? You think he is town now?

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 04, 2015, 10:38:03 am »

Oh, I thought I was still voting you. I was going to say that chairs's wagon wasn't so important I shouldn't pressure lurkers, but he's lurking too.

vote: chairs

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2015, 10:40:20 am »

It's weekend, it's a big game. Pushing lurkers atm is scummy..
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 04, 2015, 10:47:05 am »

It's weekend, it's a big game. Pushing lurkers atm is scummy..

I wouldn't call it scummy, just not a reason to vote people right now. I mean, come on. It's the 4th of July.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 04, 2015, 10:50:40 am »

I get it now. I didn't think of it that way at first because I tend to have more free time on the weekends.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 04, 2015, 10:53:54 am »

Faust, who to I bribe to be a priori eliminated from the lynch pool on Day 1?

You can bribe me. I take checks or cash

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 04, 2015, 10:54:48 am »

I thought I even posted that I'd be practically unavailable! xD

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 04, 2015, 10:56:34 am »

Also, what did Seprix do to get 5 votes? Not have his Mario avatar? That cat one is strange

I liek the cat one :'(

I cri everitiem
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 04, 2015, 10:58:10 am »

I thought I even posted that I'd be practically unavailable! xD

But you just posted!?!?!?!?!? CHAIRS!SCUM OMG

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2015, 11:00:24 am »

Good argument.

Thanks for explaining. I don't think I can really defend myself much, except to point out that that's not really my style as scum, which is kind of vague.

This is what I do as scum. When things don't go my way, I acknowledge it looks bad, and then try to get people to ignore it. I'm liking an XP vote more and more.

vote: XerxesPreylor

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 04, 2015, 11:10:36 am »

I feel like XP and chairs are both town at this point. I don't understand the vote for me though. Both because it's against tradition to lynch me and because I don't understand what I've done that is scummy. I also feel like I don't have enough information yet to figure anything out. That's why I haven't been posting. Didn't feel like I could add anything yet.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 04, 2015, 11:15:12 am »

vote: Seprix

Now is when scum jumps on the wagon.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 04, 2015, 11:29:55 am »

vote: Seprix

Now is when scum jumps on the [seprix] wagon.

FTFY

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 04, 2015, 11:47:33 am »

I feel like XP and chairs are both town at this point. I don't understand the vote for me though. Both because it's against tradition to lynch me and because I don't understand what I've done that is scummy. I also feel like I don't have enough information yet to figure anything out. That's why I haven't been posting. Didn't feel like I could add anything yet.

scared scum. vote: gkrieg
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.