Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54  All

Author Topic: M58 : Flavorless mafia - Town wins !  (Read 110116 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M58 : Flavorless mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #1125 on: March 04, 2015, 11:13:23 pm »

Back from work! And wow, lots to read. Based on what I read, we lynch Hydrad or Faust. I like the Hydrad lynch.

You should read again.

The lynch should either be IG/Me as we are both claiming cops.

Also we could lynch faust as hes pretty much guaranteed to be scum but then we still have to decide between me  and IG next day.

This game is pretty much going to be decided if you pick correctly between me and IG.
This is pretty damning right here. I wish I was a dayvig. Seriously though, why are you acting as if you and I are the only choices? If the day goes on and town isn't able to discern well enough that I'm the real cop, then we absolutely lynch faust.

You're framing this in such a way that it gives you better odds of killing me--instead of you or faust. Of course you don't want us to lynch faust today because then my results on faust will be confirmed, your partner will die, and we'll lynch you tomorrow.

And you're hoping that people will go along with you and mislynch me today so that you can win.

I'm fine with lynching faust. Its just that we will have to make the decision of me vs you anyways.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 04, 2015, 11:39:40 pm »

I didn't hammer Hydrad. I do think he's guilty, but I second-guessed myself. If it turns out he's scum and we vote for a town lynch instead, I'll go hang myself too.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 04, 2015, 11:40:38 pm »

Basically, I want more time before I vote. Time helps Town after all.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 05, 2015, 01:43:14 am »

Ok so making sense time.

I'm going to say Faust is 100% scum right now as if you believe IG is town hes scum. And if you think I'm town I'm saying hes scum.

So either way lets just pretty much pretend faust is confirmed scum.

Now you are faust and you see two cop claims. Who do you go for?

Option one. You kill your partner. You have given town a IC and are still going to die next day and now its a bunch of IC's vs your last member.

Option two. You go for the mislynch. You win flat out and it doesn't matter how scummy you look as your team set you up to be guaranteed scum anyways.

One of these makes much more sense then the other.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 05, 2015, 01:53:55 am »

I don't care who faust voted. Plus you know, he voted you before your claim--and didn't say anything else. You are scum, you do not have to worry about getting quickhammered (except by me). Your partner can vote you and mess with everyone's heads so you can make exactly this sort of argument. I have no idea if this was pre-planned or if you came up with it on the fly, but this is absolutely what you are trying to do here.

Honestly. I'm not interested in whatever explanation faust has for his vote, or whatever you're trying to say his vote means. I'm the cop--and it's time for you to give up. I have no way of knowing exactly what faust was trying to do there--all I know is that both of you are scum and his vote actively helps your fakeclaim. You don't care about either of you looking scummy. You are just trying as hard as possible to get me mislynched right now so you can win. And of course you want to lynch me today and not your partner.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 05, 2015, 02:26:20 am »

Well. I'm going to sleep. I expect I'll be alive when I wake up in the morning. I can't believe how hard it is to convince people of the truth. I have hope that it will win out in the end though.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 05, 2015, 02:33:36 am »

It feels like you're trying to guilt them into picking you.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 05, 2015, 03:20:59 am »

Vote Count 4.3

Hydrad (2): faust, Ichimaru Gin
Ichimaru Gin (1): Hydrad

Not Voting (4): Egork, Seprix, silverspawn, XerxesPraelor

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Day 4 ends at 06:00 p.m. on March 12, 2015.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 05, 2015, 05:37:35 am »

Guys, why not lynch faust here and sleep on it? He is scum in all scenarios

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 05, 2015, 09:29:54 am »

I think Egork is right. I liked Hydrad, but then I didn't read all the logic going on. Yeah, makes sense to me to lynch Faust here.

vote: Faust

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 05, 2015, 09:52:11 am »

we can sleep on it without lynching faust first. if we lynch faust, one of us probably dies next night.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 05, 2015, 10:17:04 am »

we can sleep on it without lynching faust first. if we lynch faust, one of us probably dies next night.

One of us is going to die regardless of which scum we lynch.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 05, 2015, 10:31:43 am »

right, but it makes sense to do the difficult decision while more people are alive.

a NK isn't going to help PoE, it's just going to be EgorK or me.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 05, 2015, 11:03:38 am »

right, but it makes sense to do the difficult decision while more people are alive.

You or Xerxes, maybe even meI would imagine, assuming he's the Doctor. I'm going to evaluate everyone later today, and I suggest you do the same. We need to think while we are all still alive.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 05, 2015, 11:04:38 am »

You, me, or Xerxes,I would imagine, assuming he's the Doctor. I'm going to evaluate everyone later today, and I suggest you do the same. We need to think while we are all still alive.

Fixed my post.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: March 05, 2015, 12:05:52 pm »

Ok more info on my thought process through this game.

As you can see day 2 and 3 I went on SS hard because I thought I had a scum result on him.

That lasted until partly into day 3.

This post.

yay TA's back.

if we can't SS. I think I like XP actually.

Vote: XP

Was just after SS had done all his reads and stuff and I was getting a townish vibe and felt something was off. I went to reread the setup here and realized there was a psycho shot I had forgotten about.

If you notice after this post I really don't do anything for the rest of the day as I realized I had been so wrong and didn't know where to go from there so I tried to just lurk till day 3 to get 3 results. I lurked here because I didn't feel comfertable about pushing SS anymore and the fact that I didn't know how to switch off him without seeming super scummy.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 05, 2015, 12:15:31 pm »

This is just ludicrous saying that you didn't "know" about the psycho shot until D3. If you were really the cop, you would have paid more attention to the setup--as the psychotrooper shot isn't even a variable component of the scumteam--it's always present. Plus, it's arguably one of the most important things you should be thinking about as the cop when targetting people and analyzing your results.

Can we please just end this people? Hydrad is obviously lying.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 05, 2015, 12:16:56 pm »

It's actually worse even. You said you "forgot about" the psychotrooper shot--as the alignment cop. That is like not possible.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 05, 2015, 12:17:51 pm »

It's actually worse even. You said you "forgot about" the psychotrooper shot--as the alignment cop. That is like not possible.

Well it actually is possible as I just did it.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 05, 2015, 12:21:03 pm »

Well it actually is possible as I just did it.
I can't believe this.

People reread, do whatever you need to do. I have to go to class soon and won't be back for like 6 hours. It's fine to take some time to let people figure this out, but let's not have things drag out to the deadline either.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 05, 2015, 12:21:52 pm »

Whoa wait. If I got no result N3 that means there has to be a roleblocker in this game right? Is there any other way to have a no result appear right now?

If thats true that means XP is the doctor?

So its IG/faust/Seprix?

Am I missing something here or do we just win if you pick correctly?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 05, 2015, 12:25:03 pm »

Hydrad is at L-1 Hammer him!

If that is correct this makes way more sense now.

Why would IG post that normally? It looks like he posted it because seprix posted and didn't hammer so he had to remind him.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 05, 2015, 12:26:42 pm »

Because you are lying scum and need to die without being given a chance. That's why.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 05, 2015, 12:28:01 pm »

Whoa wait. If I got no result N3 that means there has to be a roleblocker in this game right? Is there any other way to have a no result appear right now?

So its IG/faust/Seprix?

no result doesn't mean there's a roleblocker, because there is a roelstopper by default, which can also lead to no result

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 05, 2015, 12:30:53 pm »

So its IG/faust/Seprix?

no result doesn't mean there's a roleblocker, because there is a roelstopper by default, which can also lead to no result

ah right. Thats dissapointing.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54  All

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.